• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Taming of a Hero (Intense F/M, nudity.)

herotickle

3rd Level Red Feather
I groaned as I awoke. My head hurt, my feet hurt, my sides hurt, and I was extremely giddy, for some reason.

What happened? Where am I?

Oh yeah. Now I remember.

A burgluray... Yeah, that's it... Diversion...

The sick mind had broke into a bank just to get my attention, then pumped me full of laughing gas, making me pass out from lack of air.

I tried to rub my head, but I was chained to a wall. I was stuck, and I knew it.

Then SHE came in.

A tickling fanatic. She was dressed so scantilously that if you didn't know better, you'd think she was naked. Blonde hair that reached her butt, and beautiful brown eyes. She had the perfect figure, shaped like an hour glass, the kind that every man in the world desires.

I wasn't fooled.

She had brought me here for a reason, and I had a feeling I wouldn't like it.

"Ah, you're awake." Oh God, her voice was like a dozen violins being played by musical master minds. "Good. I was wondering when my slave would awaken."

"I belong to no one!" I spat at her. She wasn't affected at all. In fact, she giggled. "Who are you? Why have you brought me here?"

She giggled as she came close to me. "Aw, cute and feisty, just how I like them. My name is Susan, but soon you'll refer to me as mistress."

"Like that'll ever happen. I have another job, one that benefits all the people of the earth."

She laughed. "I have a better job for you. Stay here, with me, and you can have anything you want." She got so close, her lips almost touched mine. "All you need to do is give up being a hero."

"Never!" I exclaimed, disgusted by her. "I'll never give up on that!"

She kissed me on the lips just as I were about to go on another rant. It was like dying. I can remember that kiss even now. She broke away, smiling at me. "I have my ways for you to see the light." She backed up. "Violence would just discourage you, so that's out of the question. And just looking at me, I know you're already being tormented sexually", she continued. She was right about that, as I saw here eyeing the bulge in my pants. "I have a much more fun way to make you mine." She pulled a feather out of nowhere and waved it for me to see. "Tell me, hero... Are you ticklish?"

As soon as she said that, I began sweating intensly. She wouldn't. She couldn't.

She did.

"I know, just by looking in your eyes. You are." And with that, she came over to me, and used a knife to cut out a hole near my belly. She then ripped the rest of the top off of me, leaving my chest bare. I felt the cold air slide against me.

She started out slow, teasing me. I squirmed all I could, but I knew I wouldn't be able to escape, no matter how hard I tried. I felt the smile come onto my face, as did she. She then used her other hand and spider tickled me, gradually speeding up. I was laughing now, my stomach being tormented by her fingers.

I felt her hands slide up and it tickled even more. I was laughing harder, and I was turning pink. She didn't give me a chance to rest and continued to scribble her fingers all over my ribs, expertly, which meant she had done this before. I wasn't the only one.

Now she tickled under my arms, and damn, did it tickle! I was crying now, begging for release, and she enjoyed every second of it. I couldn't believe it. Only one hour, and already I was reduced to crying like a baby! I've gone through worse than this!

Deep down, I knew this was the worst I had ever gone through.

God's sickest joke on me yet. Making me one of the most ticklish people alive.

And she knew it.

Finally, she stopped tickling my upper body, and she cut my pants and ripped them off, revealing my boxers. Those were taken too, so now here I was, a laughing, squirming, naked mess.

"I'll need help from here on out", said Susan. She called out for two slaves, and in came two girls that looked almost as beautiful as Susan, a red head and another blonde, but with green eyes, surprisingly. These two saw me and blushed furiously, as did I, since I was completely nude. Susan gave some quick orders, and the red-head moved to my feet and pulled out two feathers, making them dance on my soles. The blonde slave began squeazing my knees, and from that alone I would have been a laughing mess, if it weren't for the torture I had endured earlier.

That left only one spot for Susan.

Pulling out a feather, she came close to me and began to tickle my cock, and now not only was I being tickled, I was being sexually agonized into cumming!

And I did. About three times, before I finally had enough.

"ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOU WIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIN!" I was laughing and groaning, as I was reaching my climax for the 4th time.

Susan stopped the slaves and told them to take a shower, since I cummed on both of them.

"Good boy", she said. "Before I let you go, it would seem so cruel to leave you here, so close to a climax though." And with that, she feathered me for a few minutes until I cummed again, and now I was panting.

After that day, my name oficially became Slave.

Nice story!

Wonderful story,Herotickle!Isn`t it amazing how someone can know the answer to"Are you ticklish?" without even hearing a response? :jester:

Awsome! Story Dude

Fabulas Story Hero this is my personal secret fantasy of just how a male slave should be tortured by his so called Mistress Excellent job.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back