• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sojourn To The Middles, Alienation, And, A Man Alone, In More Ways Than One

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. They began by winning two of three in Washington, and then proceeded to lose two of three in Philadelphia, and finally concluded by winning two of three in Cincinnatti. They returned home, for a nine game homestand, on a Sunday night, and would open the homestand against the Mets the following evening.
During that time, several disturbing stories emerged in the Paradise Island papers, regarding the Mitch and Naomi, and especially Mitch. The article stated that an "Unnamed source on the team", had told the paper, that it was their wish, as well as the wish of many others on the team, that Mitch would retire at the end of the season. This article stated that, allegedly, after more than two decades, many on the team had tired of the drama between Mitch and Naomi, and the drama they caused as individuals, and as a couple, for the team. Mitch was livid when he returned home, read the article, and entered the clubhouse on Monday night, the article in his hand, spitting fire:" Okay, out with it. Would someone like to tell me what asshole spewed this poison in the newspapers about me, and my wife? If someone has a beef with me, tell me to my face, and don't go hiding behind a newspaper, to cause myself and this team embarrassment!" Mitch said, exasperated. The clubhouse was filled with people, his teammates, dressing for the game, and he was met with silent looks, as no one said a word. Mitch, who was tired of the drama, then made a statement that perhaps went over the line:" Fine, no one wants to stand up like a man, or woman, as the case may be. So, I'll do the standing up. I dont care who it was who made these statements, because you know what, fuck you all. The whole pack of you! After all that Naomi and I have done for this team, and this island, how dare anyone rip me in the newspapers, and then refuse to take responsibility. As of this moment, I am here to do a job, and, I dont consider any of you my friends anymore. You whole lot would be shit without me. I am the captain, the glue that holds this team together. Let's see how well all of you misfits do on field next season, without me, because, as of this moment, I announce my retirement, effective the minute the last pitch of the season is thrown, even if we win the World Series. I will not be stabbed in the back like this, by a bunch of cowards, who refuse to take responsibility, for their actions!" Mitch shouted, and exited the clubhouse. At that point, Mitch went to the trainers room to dress, seperately from the rest of the team, and soon, was intercepted by Naomi:" Well, that was an extremely wise move. Basically alienate the whole team that we still have to spend the rest of this season with, and you still have to travel with" Naomi said, calmly. "Naomi, please dont take issues with me. They deserved it, and you know it. How can I sit back, and just take it. I had to say something" Mitch retorted. After he dressed, before the team could take the field that night with the Mets, a somber Lee Sniderman met Mitch:" Mitch, that was an unfortunate outburst you had earlier, and a very unwise move. I need you to issue a public apology after the game to your teammates. What you did was wrong. You cant just go off like that" Sniderman said. "Me, apologize? I was ripped, and dragged over the coals, by an underground coward, or cowards who wont address me to my face, and you want ME to apologize? Have you lost your mind, Lee?" Mitch said, in disbelief. "That is how it is, and, if not you are suspended for the rest of the homestand, you will lose pay, and you can stay home, and not bother to come here" Sniderman said. Mitch sat silently for a minute, and then, did something he had never done in many years, not since one blowout with the late manager Jim Gardner, early in his career. "I will not apologize. You can take your apology, and your ultimatium, and go fuck yourself with it. I will see you at the beginning of the next road trip. I could give a fuck if you all go zero and nine on this fucking homestand. Have a nice time trying to win games without me!" Mitch said, and about faced, and left the clubhouse. Naomi was still at the ballpark, but Mitch got in his car, left, and went home, turning on the TV to listen to the game. Kate Hudson pitched that night, and got hit hard, losing 4-3. About eleven, after the game, the front door opened, Naomi entered, and slipped off her shoes, going over to Mitch, who sat on the couch, with a face of stone, and a look of death:" Are you going to talk to me, or are we going to be suspended all homestand, too?" Naomi asked, a concerned look on her face. "Nai, I will not apologize. Think of the principle. The fucking rules are different for Mitch, then they are for anyone else. Mitch can get ripped by his teammates, but he cannot defend himself, or he gets suspended. If I apologize, then they have me. Sniderman, the teammates, the whole fucking pack of them. I'd rather sit the suspension, play out the season, and retire, then to knuckle under to those fuckheads" Mitch said, in an almost spewing way. Naomi sat on Mitch's lap:" The article was wrong, and I hate whoever said those things. They should have approached us instead of ripping us in the papers, and I plan to be very measured about what I say these people, but, it doesnt make what you did right" Naomi said, calmly. "What, are you going to withhold sex from me all week if I dont apologize, is this an ultimatium?" Mitch challenged. "Did I say I was going to withhold sex from you? No, I am not going to withhold sex from you, but please do not talk to me in that accusatory tone of voice. I am on your side, okay. I just think you handled it wrong is all" Naomi said, remaining calm. "It's done. I cant undo it. You can disagree with me, and I accept it, but I couldnt take this lying down. So, fuck them if they dont like me. Many real baseball teams have players which hate each other. I dont have to be their friend, just do my job on field, and, if they dont want us at their tickling parties, we will tickle each other, and find other tickling groups. Fuck it, Nai, I'm just tired of all the shit is all" Mitch said. "Okay, I understand, and I support you" Naomi said, kissing Mitch on the lips.
The next night, with Mitch still suspended, and at home, Naomi met her teammates at the ballpark, and the conversation was very general. On the field, Gil Bellows was on the mound, and pitched eight innings, allowing four runs. The Good Guys, without Mitch, got nine hits, and five runs, and squeezed by the Mets, 5-4. Charlize Theron took the ball on Wednesday night, and the Good Guys got shut out, in spite of Charlize allowing but three runs, in a 3-0 loss.
Thursday was an off day. That day, at counesling, Naomi prodded Mitch to tell the therapist the details of the outburst in the paper. The therapist, after hearing the details, commented this way:" Certainly, what they did was wrong, and should have been handled differently, but, you were wrong, too, Mitch. Two wrongs dont make a right, and, while I understand you were upset, blowing up in the clubhouse, and getting yourself suspended for nine days, didnt solve the problem. I hope you can smooth it over with these people. Even if you hate them, this is your job, and these are your co workers. Many of us hate our co workers, and have to co exist with them anyway. This is the same situation, in a different way" The therapist said.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She pitched a solid game, allowing two runs in seven innings, and prevailing, 4-2. Rachel Leigh Cook took it on the chin on Saturday, losing 6-0. Kate Hudson was on the mound on a sunny, bright Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate was magnificent that day, shutting out the Braves on but three hits, as the Good Guys got but one run offensively, which proved to be enough, in a 1-0, complete game shutout by Kate.
Houston entered Paradise on Monday night, to begin the homestand's last series. Gil Bellows had the ball on Monday, and allowed but two runs, but lost, 2-0. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night, and she allowed three runs, but the team scored five, and won, 5-3. On Wednesday, two hours before the 105pm game, Mitch entered the clubhouse. "You are still suspended, Mitch. You can rejoin us for the flight to New York tomorrow night" Sniderman said, matter of factly. "If I issue an apology, right now in the clubhouse, pay the fine, and then issue a public apology to the media after the game, can I play today, so we can put this incident behind us, and I can get some swings in, before we head to New York? I havent swung a bat in ten days, and I would like to play a game in front of the home fans, before just going out on the road, after being rusty, for ten days" Mitch said, calmly. "Yes, that would be acceptable" Sniderman replied. "Okay, thank you. Now, let me first say that I am sorry for my outburst last week. I took things too far. I should not have handled myself in that way. However, despite the apology, and the admission about my conduct, I also want to say that I am very disappointed, and hurt, at whoever it was that ripped me in the papers. I try my best, every day, so that this team can win, every game. It is common knowledge that Naomi and I have a complex marriage. We have for over 20 years, and probably always will have. While I have at times been a bit too public with my goings on with Naomi, I have never allowed my issues with her to stop me from doing my job. I am committed, as a member of this team, and to winning, a World Title, this year, and every year. I just want the opportunity to be able to put this behind me, do my job, and go on with things. I will say no more about this matter, and let it drop, and hopefully, in the future, I will let my on field actions and my off field behavior, speak for itself, and we hopefully will not have any ugly incidents like this again, that will be detrimental to me, anyone else, or the team" Mitch said. Sniderman smiled a look of approval:" That was very nice, Mitch. A mature honest admission, now go suit up, and play, so we can win a game" The manager said. That day, the Good Guys finished off their series with Houston, with Neve Campbell on the mound. Neve pitched a decent game, allowing three runs in six innings. The game was tied, 3-3 in the eighth, when, of all people, Mitch came up, with a man on, and hammered a home run. Such endeared him to the sellout crowd, at least temporarially, as the Good Guys finished off a 5-3 Paradise Island win, that completed a winning five and four homestand. The team was probably lucky, to have had a winning homestand, with Mitch on the shelf for eight of the nine games, but, as they prepared to pack to head off to New York, things would hopefully settle down.
On Wednesday night, after the last game with Houston, the team held a special tickle party, as the Saturday one had been cancelled, due to the Mitch situation. The featured lee, not surprisingly, would be Mitch. He was tied hands and feet to the table, in the middle of the fetish club, as several female doms entered. "So you are Mitch, and you have been causing drama for your teammates over the last week. They told us about you, and you will now be punished for that" With that, a redhead dom began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted from side to side, and the laughter began:AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Working down, a blonde dom was next, tickling Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as he howled:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Moving down, a brunette dom joined in, tickling Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and behind his knees with fingers, as his legs bucked:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Finally, two of the doms positioned themselves at Mitch's feet, and tickled them with long fingernails, feathers, and electric massagers over his soles and toes. Mitch went beserk, wiggling his toes every which way, and howling with laughter:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OKAY OKAY! I GIVE UP! NO MORE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and Mitch was untied. Once he was, he couldnt help but notice that Naomi was standing on the side, a little smirk on her face. He went over to one of the doms and said:" You see that bitchy blonde Aussie with the snide smirk on her face? If I gave you some money, could you strip her down, and tickle her to death. She's very ticklish. Trust me, I know, I tickle her all the time" Mitch said. Naomi started to back away in fear:" Dont you dare, mister, no doms with long fingernails tonight. I am warning you" Naomi said. "Okay, then, dont ever sit there with that smirk again, if I am being tortured for something. If you do, I will make sure you are very, very, sorry, and dont test me, because you know I will" Mitch said, meaning business.
The next night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to JFK Airport in New York. "I know this wasnt the best of homestands, but you are back now. Just go off, do your job, and dont worry about what a couple of assholes say about you. You are doing your job, and I love you, which is all that matters" Naomi said, kissing Mitch, as he headed off toward his flight.
So, it had been a rather dramatic homestand, with situations that were both Mitch's fault, and really werent. Now came a ten day road trip. Would the incident die down, and would Mitch ever find out who ripped him in the papers, or would the whole thing just die out quietly, without any further incident? Those answers to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well it seem if Mitch isn't having trouble with Naomi, its with his team. It was pretty cowardly to do what they did and then not even have the guts to own up to it. Personally, I agree with Mitch, I don't put up with crap like that in my own life, why should he? Anyway, another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. Yes, what the team did to him was very cowardly, and, basically, Mitch is fed up with a lot of the backstabbing, and shit, that goes on. Retirement is really on his mind. If you remember, Naomi had promised him at the end of last season, that the current season would be the final one. Of course, as has been stated, that scenario might change, if the Good Guys win the World Series.
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.
I will be heading out tonight, but will be home all day tomorrow, so I'll plan to put up another story then, so, stay tuned, because there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back