• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Perils of Lois Lane (M-FFF, FF-FFF) Part III

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
Lois awoke to find her in what she presumed to be a prison cell, her clothes where gone and she was wearing a tattered shirt and pants and was also barefoot.

She prayed that her husband could hear and come rescue her from her predictament like he has countless times before, but she knew that would be impossible this time.

Since Superman was not even in the Milky Way, from what she is to understand he is liberating a conqured planet from a false Kryptonian Deity named Zicor-Ra.

She looked around and saw a young woman with glasses on dressed in the same matter with blonde hair. She continued to look around and saw a much taller Black woman this with raven black hair.

Lois than decided to speak to them "Hello my names Lois whats are your namee?" the Black woman than anwsered "Meka Trench." the woman said the other anwsering "Helena" "How did they capture you?" Lois asked to which Helena anwsered "I don't remember."

However Meka had a diffrent story "I was at night club with my friend and passed out and woke up and here I was."

While they chatted until a door opened and Delia and Deidra walked into the area and Deidra said "Hey blondie up and Adam the boss wants to play with you." and began to open the cage grabbed while she begged.

However Delia stopped her sister and said "What about these two?" Deidra though about it and decided "Hey, the more the marrier bring em." and with that they injected all three women with a strange chemical and they passed out.

One Hour Later

All three women awoke with a headache and saw a heavy set man standing in front of them and he began speaking "Hello I am known as The Duke my servants, Delia and Deidra brought you here to be my playthings. But who to start with thats the delimma."

With that The Duke started to to tickle Meka's much larger soles, first slowly than faster until she started laughing "hahahahahahahahahahahahheheheheheheheh stop ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehehehehehehehehehehe."

The Duke would keep it up and switch to Helena and the laughter came even quicker and louder than Meka's "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO STOP AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH."

Than The Duke moved to Lois "AHH NOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHAEHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." the unknown man just tickled and tickled away

Until suddenly he stopped and said "I have a meeting to make girls have all the fun you want." and he left.

Delia and Deidra were about to begin but one when Delia said "You know theres something I really wanted to try." with that she began to lick Meka's sole and she started laughing instantly "AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH EWW DON'T DO THAT THAT FEELS WEIRD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH."

She laughed and laughed as she felt Delia's tounge slowly go up and down her soles as she taunt "You know you like it just admit it." but Meka just kept laughing than she began tickling her soles with her long, sharp fingernails.

Deidra followed suit but insted began sucking Lois's toes and Lois began laughing as well "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU GUYS ARE SADISTSTIC BITCHES AHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAH YOU HEAR CRAZYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH."

Deidra than walked over and said while giving Lois's foot a quick tickle making it move wildily but she was able to repress the laughter "Now you gone and hurt our feelings, no matter we will just play with your blonde friend here." with that Delia began licking Helena's right sole and Deidra began sucking her the toes on her left foot.

The laughter was almost instant "NOO NOT THAT ANYTING BUT THAT PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH MERCY PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH."

After about a hour of this they went back to just to tickling their feet for about half an hour they finally stopped and Delia said "If I were you I would get use to this because this is going to be a daily occurence from now on."

Just before leaving Deidra added "Don't worry though we will be adding extra company though." sa they left the room laughing

All three women could do was cry from exhaustion and the realization they cannot escape for a long time.

End of Part III (a lot more to come, Later!)

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back