• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can anyone tell me what movie this was?

Mastertank1

2nd Level Yellow Feather
It was a Spanish Language film, played on either Univision or Telemundo about 10-12 years ago.

It was some kind of horror film involving (I think) the ghosts of long dead monks conducting their own version of the inquisition.

Most of the action took place in the mansion of a large Hacienda. the time period and locations would make it a western, so a horror western, if there is such a genre.

There was one really great tickling scene. In it the housemaid, a lovely golden blonde who looked about 20, was having some kind of an argument with the son of the owners of the mansion, who is way younger, and he starts to tickle her sides. She laughs so hard that she falls back on a couch, and he pursues her and keeps tickling her, and she keeps laughing. It lasts for about 30, maybe 40 seconds.

I sort of gathered that they dialogue was hinting that the maid was in a way the young man's toy, and that this kind of thing had happened before and was usually a preliminary to sex.

The last scene in the film showed the boy and the maid getting into a four horse carriage and driving away down a dirt road.

I gathered that the plot had indicated that the ghosts responded to the boy's wishes, that the boy's parents were now dead, and that the boy was now the lord of the manor, with the maid more at his mercy than ever.

Does anyone recall seeing that film? Could you post the title?

Thank you.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back