• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Intensly Aniston Part 2 (F/M, Non Consent, XXX)

Intensely Aniston Part II: Aniston Unleashed

Starring Jennifer Aniston

F/M, None Consent, Bondage, Intense, Adult Content

Warm water shot from the head of the shower and sprayed against the firm form of Jennifer Aniston. This was the second shower the former "Friends" star had taken, simply because a burglar had broken into her home, duct tapped her to her kitchen floor and tickled her until she agreed to give him a foot job. Unfortunately the foot job also tickled her feet, and she actually ended up peeing on the linoleum. Steamed filled the air Jen sighed with relief at knowing her ordeal was over, and then smiled knowing that the burglars was just about to begin. You see Jen had managed to knock the thug out with a kick to the jaw, followed by smothering his face with the same chloroform soaked rag he'd used on her. For a moment Jen thought about calling 911 and had even dialed 9-1, but then she turned and saw the man laying on the floor, a sleep, and at her mercy. Something in the actress changed in the moment, not that she snapped so much as her inhibitions seemed to fade. Quickly she stripped him bare, and using two rolls of duct tape she'd found in his sack of equipment she had bound his impressive physic to the floor a mere foot from where she had been. After mopping up the urine from the floor, Jen went to take her shower, leading to where we are now.

The actress reached for a towel, and heard her captive straining to free himself. The tanned beauty dried herself, and then walked out of the bathroom and down the hall with only a large towel wrapped around her. Jen walked into the kitchen to see the naked man struggling to free himself, and smiled down at him. The burglar was tall and lean with a swimmers build, his body hair was minimal witch she was happy about, as well as the handsome face he had kept hidden under his mask. The man looked up at her, and anger filled his eye's.

"Let me go you bitch!" he exclaimed, "I'll kill you if you don't!"

"Oh wow, your so smart threatening me after what you put me through." said Jen, bending over to get in his face, "I wouldn't say to much more, I have a lot of knives in this room you know." she added, "Besides, I really think I should thank you in a strange way."

"Thank me?" he said with surprise, "For what, why would you want to thank me?"

"For helping me, you see I've always had these stupid inhibitions, and I couldn't seem to get over them." she replied, standing over her prisoner, "Now, thanks to you I think I finally have." added, allowing her towel to drop.

The thief’s eye opened wid at the stunning sight before him. Even though he'd seen it before it was still impressive. Jen's body was nearly perfect, a little skinnier then he preferred, but still sexy as hell. The man could definitely tell something was different, there was a confidence she hadn't had before, it radiated from her, and it was a real turn on for him, despite his helpless state. Then reality set in as Jen straddled his chest, her damp pubic hair pressing against his own taned skin. Now it was her turn to have fun with him, and he had a feeling he knew what she was planing to do.

"So, tell me Mr. Thief... are you ticklish?" Jen asked with a big grin, "Well are you?" she repeated, wiggling her figers in the air, "Come on, tell me, are you ticklish?" she asked once more before brining her nails to bare on his armpits.

"No!" he yelled, figgitting at her touch, "Stop, giggle, cut it out... hehe.. I-I'm not... hahaha... ticklish!" he exclaimed.

Jen smilled down at the man as she gently stroked his sencitive underarms. The time she had been tormented by him had awaken some devilish side of her that had been locked away for so long, but now it was all coming out, and she was going to release years of being so represt on his helpless body. The man yellped and giggled as her long nails scratched at the hallows of his armpits, his demands to be let go were soon replaced with pathedic pleas for her to stop. Screams of his admition to being ticklish echoed, but this just fueld his blonde tomentor to torment him further. Sliding her tight ass down his firm belly Miss Aniston began to dig her fingers in to his lean ribs, one by one, just as he had don to her.

"Stop, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, plese, no more, hahahahaha..." pleaded the man, as her fingers kneaded his sides, "I can't....hahahahaha, bare it... hehehehe, stop it plese stop, hehehehe, hahahahaha, STOP IT!"

"Mmmmm, I don't know, you seem to be enjoying it more then your letting on." comented Jennifer, as she felt his stiff cock brush agains her left butt cheek, "I think you're enjoying this... aren't you Mr. Burglar.

"No, no I'm not, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, stop please, hahahahaha, snort, giggle, pant pant, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, I can't stand it!" he argued.

"Oh come on, admit you like." ordered the actress, dragging a nail down the center of his rippled stomach, "Tell me you love it when I tickle you."

"Hahahahahaha, no, hehehehehehe, I hate it, plese stop, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, no more plese!" he exclaimed

Jen smiled, and began to rake her nails back and forth over her captives washbored abes. The man squealed, and giggled, pleading in a voice so high that the actress almost laughed as hard as him. Never had she thought something as simples as tickling could bring a man to such fits and pleas, while still causing hime to become aroused.Yes the strangers fat cock bounced off her as with a smack each time he tried to shift his body free, it was the most erotic and empower thing Jen had ever experinced, and she was hungry for more.

"My, my, aren't you sweatty." comented the actres, as she notice the gleam reflected off the helpless mans form, "Let me help you with that."

Leaning forward, Jennifer began to lick the saulty water from her prisoners chisled chest. The woman's tongue lapped at his body, causing him to smile and grone as she kissed and liked lower and lower. Then suddenly Miss Aniston pressed her lips agains his tummy and blew as hard as she could. The man screamed like a little girl, and broke into hysterical fits of laughter once more. This time his pleas for mercy bounced off of ever wall in Jen's condo, and had she thought about it, she might have considered that the neighbours could hear them too. The blonde beauty was to caught up in her new found power to care about anything but torturing the rogue who had broken into her hom and violated her in the same way. The stranger might even be faited to stay tapped to her kitchen floor forever.

"So do you like what I'm doing?" she asked, before delivering another rasberry, "Does it get you hot to be on the other side of things, little man!"

"No, stop it plese, ah, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, I can't bare it, hahahahaha, stop please, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, not more, giggle, stop it!"

"Thats not the right answer." replied Jen, delivering a 3rd razberry, "Tell me you like it, tell me now!" she demanded preparing for her fourth.

"Ok, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, I like it, snort, giggle, I love it, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, I love to be tickle, hahahahaha, snort, hehehehehe, now stop it please! he sceamed

""Why, you just said you liked it, so I'm going to keep doing it now." replied Jen with a look of contentment on her face." You really going to wish you'd never broken into my house you son of a bitch!"

Jennifer slipped of the man's waist and moved down to his ankles. Looking up at his face, she smiled, and slowly dragged a single nail up the length of his sole. The man's curse, and let out a gasp, before breaking into a giggling fit. The blonde bombshell laughed evilly as she began to run the nails of her left hand over her prisoner helpless foot, while sliding her right hand up between her own thighs, until it reached her wet loins. Jen had become quite aroused by her new found empowerment, and she couldn't keep it bottled up anymore. So as she tortured the burglars smooth sole she also rubbed and fingered her wet pussy.

"Oh yes, that’s it." groaned Jen, "Beg you mother fucker, mmmmm, beg for mercy that you'll never get!"

"Please... hahahahaha, hehehehehe, stop... snort... my feet hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahahaha, so ticklish... snort pant hehehehehe, hahahahaha, can't stand it.... hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, goin to pee.... stop pleas!"

"Oh yea, then pee, pee, oh yes PEE!" moaned Jen as her climax grew closer "OH YES!!!!" she screamed as golden liquid shot from the fiend like a fountain, "I have to make a phone call." she said wiping sweat from her brow, "Don't go away, I have plans for you jerk."

To Be Continued...

Thanks to Rajee for going over my spelling via e-mail :)

Last edited:
great story!!!!

man that was awsome. I normally don't have a thing for stories but this one i really enjoyed. I really love f/m stories with female celebs in it like j-lo, ashlee simpson, or ... Jennifer Aniston:) great storie

I ain't to proud to beg...

Glad you liked it. Hay F/M did you read part one, it's not bad, and it helps you to under stand where Jen is coming from.

I figured it out a little bit so that i didn't have to read part one bu I will!! even tough it's m/f I think it's kinda exiting:)
greetz f/mtickle

Thanks for the PM :) Great story, really great. :)

Whos Linda Carter?? (Yes, thers hope for me, I'm just a bit behind.)

Lynda Carter

Linda Cardova Carter was born in Phoenix Arizona in 1954 and... just kidding. She is the most beautiful woman in the history of Television, stoled my heart when I was 4 and used to toss Natzi around like they were pillows as Wonder Woman from 1977-1979, where she got to hang from the bottom of a hellicopter as it flew about 20 feet of the ground :).

Hows that?

PS
She chainged her name from Linda to Lynda when she was in grammer school just to be a little different.

Holly Crap!!!

Ticklish_witch said:
Okay coolnesss. yeah she is gorgeous.

Where did you come from... I went to edit my post and when I was done their you were... hmmm chills the soul.

great story, I almost want to break into her house now...

however... you should have someone else check your spelling; Rajee does not seem to have done a very good job.

phatteus said:
great story, I almost want to break into her house now...

however... you should have someone else check your spelling; Rajee does not seem to have done a very good job.

Maybe, but I don't think it was all Rajee, I think I might have clicked something and mess myself up. See I have a new lap top, and I'm not sure about droppin cash for a Spell Check, however I've discovered this thing call a Dictionary. Problem is if you think you're spelling stuff right you tend not to use it. I'm glad you liked the story though. :)

I enjoyed this story, in part because I like F/m best, in part because I liked the descriptions.:D

Looking forward to part three.

I liked it because I love f/m, great description, and I have a huge crush on Jennifer Aniston, especially with the longer hair. Thanks for sharing.

Jerry67911 said:
I liked it because I love f/m, great description, and I have a huge crush on Jennifer Aniston, especially with the longer hair. Thanks for sharing.

Part 3 will melt you monitor :) :bouncybou :bouncybou

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back