• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is this Tickling ? (From the movie "SPUN")

I can't tell anything because I can't watch. Please in wmv format

I hope this help.

Here you go.

ahh I remember seeing that...I was hoping for some deleted scenes where she may have been tickled.....but no

It's still a damn good clip

It's not tickling and I usually bitch or ignore anything on this forum that's not. However, that is a great clip. Awesome find my man!

Nice clip of her in bondage and laughing, but no tickling is evident.

I've seen the whole clip. While she might be ticklish, there isn't any tickling going on. She's tied down while the meth dealer boyfriend goes at it with her. Then when he gets a call to go deliver some crank, he leaves her tied up, but duct tapes her mouth and eyes. Then he comes back, untapes her face and turns around and gets another call to deliver crank, so he re-tapes her up. She spend the whole day tied down to the bed naked.

I can see why you may feel that she is being tickled at some point. Her reaction indicates he was doing SOMETHING to her off camera.
I really HATE the quick 2 second clips. The montage of several things happening in a certain time span cut down to sevaral seconds to save time.
She had a surpirised look on her face & she WAS laughing & looking down at what he was doing, which is typical of someone enjoying the sensation.
Was he tickoinjh her? maybe, maybe not.
Not to be too graphic, but he could have been using his tongue someplcae that she wasn't expecting.

Tickler Bart said:
Not to be too graphic, but he could have been using his tongue someplcae that she wasn't expecting.

Not expecting... how can a woman not expect that? To me thats like walking and being suprised your legs are moving.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back