• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

request of any f/m authors

F/M isn't really my thing, as far as writing goes, but I did enjoy reading some of Lori's Boyfriend story recently. I was thinking it woul be cool if someone did a serriers not unlike the nylon dungeon but for women who like to tickle men. Just think of it, women of wealth tickling employees or captured prisoners, and it wouldn't be that hard for a hot little rich girl to lure some sucker back to her place to be abducted by mercinaries under her employ. You could even use real celebs like Madonna, Oprah, Stephenie McMahon, Paris Hilton, and so on. Well I'm not big on Hilton but she would fit the bill.

What do you guy think.

I`d love to see that!

As a huge fan of F/M tickling,I would definitely love to see a series or story developed on such a premise. I, for one,would definitely read it and offer any ideas I might have.

I do hope that someone can step up and take up this challenge! :bunny:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back