• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Destroy All Heroines

Tenebrae

Verified
As said before I could not reasonnably post it on the tickling pages of the Forum. Merry Christmas !

Last edited:
I forgot : here is the text that introduces the story.

(From the Mega-City Times Newspaper)

Super Fugitives Still Giving Authorities the Slip
Suspects Believed to be in the Metropolitan Area

Mega-City - A frustrated law enforcement community is still on the lookout for six escaped prisoners who have continued to elude dragnets in and around the city. Since the daring escape from the state penitentiary's maximum security unit about 11:30pm last night, the Mega-City Police, F.B.I. and the Metropolitan Protection Agency have begun what could turn out to be one of the most intense manhunts in U.S. history. All of the escapees were serving extended sentences and are considered armed and extremely dangerous.

Five of the fugitives, known only by their street names, have been identified as Dragonia, Rhodamine, Vibe, Six-Nine, and Foxfire. The women, members of the super-powered gang known as "Evil, Incorporated", had been convicted in 2001 for the robberies of the National Gallery of Art where they stole over six million dollars in priceless works, and the Municipal Archives, where they made off with over 11 million dollars worth of Egyptian artifacts. The group, lead by the mysterious figure known only as "Zero", was also charged with over 60 counts of destruction of public property stemming from a fierce downtown battle with superheroes NightFlyer and The All-Star that landed five members of Evil, Inc. in jail and left two dead. "Zero" was never captured or positively identified but is thought by officials to have fled the country after the battle in December of 2000.

A sixth fugitive, Brandi Starr, is the daughter of prominent state senator James Starr and is not thought to have super powers. Ms. Starr was jailed in January of 2002 on possession of marijuana with the intent to distribute after she was apprehended by All-Star in a drug raid in the city's industrial district. M.P.A. officials are currently questioning her father in relation to his daughter's escape.

The head of the M.P.A., Chief Edna Donlan, expressed confidence in her department and the other law enforcement agencies working on the case and assured the public the fugitives will be captured soon. Chief Donlan's task may be complicated by the other big mystery in Mega-City over the past few days, the disappearance of NightFlyer. Authorities believe that as the M.P.A.'s chief superheroine ally, NightFlyer would likely be an intergral part of the investigation had she not gone missing.

"We have the resources to conduct a full-scale investigation on many fronts and bring these criminals back to justice." Chief Donlan said in her press conference last night, her second of the day following the updates on the NightFlyer case earlier in the afternoon. "As of right now, we are pursuing several credible leads from the public, including tips coming in as far away as Florida. We WILL catch these criminals, rest assured."

Story 3 :"Battle in the Basement". I especially love pic #8

Part 1

Here is the text that ends story 3 :

As HoneyBlonde departs the basement and heads back to her new condo, All-Star again strikes Chief Donlan, sending her flying into the hard brick wall of the cluttered basement. The angered heroine moves in for the kill…

Donlan: “C’mon, Caroline, let’s talk about this…”

All-Star: “Fuck off…and don’t you DARE call me by my real name again! You tried to ruin me, Donlan…all because of that little ass-kisser NightFlyer. She’s just what you and your precious M.P.A. want, a pristine, milk-drinking, baby-kissing do-gooder. ‘Stay in School and Listen to your Mom’…I’m so sick of hearing her spit out that crap every freakin’ time she’s in front of a camera. Ugghh!!”

Donlan: “OK, I’ll admit, she does fit the image we want to portray better than you do, but that doesn’t mean…”

All-Star: “I told you when you came to town and took over that I didn’t play that good-girl shit, lady! Fighting crime isn’t for the weak at heart, and I don’t have the time or the inclination to put on a happy face for you and the public. Screw that! So you decided to make an example of me just because you were pissed. You knew I had nothing to do with that heist, but you came after me anyway!”

Donlan: “I was just doing my job. Anyway, its time to put that behind us. Listen…I want to help you out of this. I know what you are going through in the public eye these days. I know you’re being maligned by the press. I can fix that. I’ve got a lead that a major player in the supervillain community is holed up at the Chateau Deleon outside of town. We don’t have an ID yet but our intelligence says that this person is readying to make a major strike on the city in the next few days. If this goes down with Nightflyer missing…”

All-Star: “Soooo…you want me to help out now, huh? Didn’t you get the message when I didn’t respond to your little plea on the news last night? I’m an independent operator now, so fuck the M.P.A. and fuck you!”

Donlan: “You don't mean that, Caroline. This could be your opportunity to get back in good with the community. You can get inside the compound without any fanfare and find out what’s going on in there. If you find anyone, you can bust them and have your face all over the papers by tomorrow morning. If that happens, you’ll be a public darling again. C'mon, All-Star, you know I'm right..."

All-Star: (After a long pause) "Shit...What choice do I have? Alright, lady...where is this 'Chateau Deleon'?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back