• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Salma Hayek Incident on Ellen

Jman1119446

Selma Heyak (request)

Selma was on the Ellen show last week, and she said that pedicures tickle her feet. Does anyone have a clip of this?

Just to hear her say it is enough to rev my engines!!! :yowzer: Now if there was only someway to ever see it.

I could have fun with this clips

Where's Rajee, or ProfX we need this converted to a wmv,I could play with her words for ours.

Awesome info. I wonder what it was like for her to stick her toes into Quentin Tarantino's mouth in From Dusk Til Dawn?

tickling4u said:
Just to hear her say it is enough to rev my engines!!! :yowzer: Now if there was only someway to ever see it.

Damn it, my mp3 won't upload for some reason. Well I'll play around with them over the hollidays and see what pervers stuff I can come up with.

Sorry! LOL!

I was out of the loop over the Christmas weekend...I'll try to catch up this week!

Here is the .wmv version of Ms. Hayek talking about her ticklish feet on the Ellen show!

Thanks for the link to it!

~ toyou

Ellen & Salma: Cut Down to size

Here is all you need to see out of that Ellen Segment

No problem...

I didn't actualy find it, someone ells saw it, and then someone ells suplied the link too youtube, then a third party converted it to wmv, and then I edited it with my windows movie maker, and their you have it.

Just hearing Salma Hyeck saying she is ticklish is music to my ears :bouncybou

I'm pretty certain that at one point, Salma went on record as having said that she likes being tickled. Can't recall the particulars, though. It's been a while. But she gets her pedicures religiously. :bowing:

I know this thread is ancient. However, if anyone is still active and still has the clip, I'd love to see it. None of these links work anymore.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back