• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sailo Moon-- Darien's Descent pt.6 (f/f, m/f, tickling, sex, mc)

J-dark

TMF Poster
Sailor Moon: Darien's Descent
by J-Dark
(note 1: for those of you that read my previous post "uurrgh..." then
you know about my problem with having to redo this entire story after my
computer froze on me. It took a bit of doing, but I managed to recreate most
of what I wrote. Sorry for the long wait, but here it is. Enjoy.)
(note 2: Lots of references to the previous Sailor Moon saga I wrote at
the end of this one... yes it's almost done, and ready to be posted as
well, but I want to finish this one first. )
(note 3: For those not familiar with the Sailor Moon storyline or those
that are, there is some controversy about Neptune and Uranas, the two
cousins, whether or not they are gay lovers, straight, bi-sexual, and
even whether Amara is a hermaphrodite! Well, lots of sources say lots
of different things, but I went with MY version of the facts and I'm
sticking with it. Nuff said.)
==================================================

"YESS!! YESS!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YESYESYES!! OHHHGAWD!!!" Lita
laugh/moan/screamed as she came and came hard. Now fully enslaved to Master Darien's
will, she rejoiced in the powerful sensations sweeping through her body. Her adoring
Master had her fully mounted on his cock, pounding away, making her squirm with
passion, and yet even THAT pleasure was almost eclipsed by the titillating pleasure the
rest of her body was receiving. The other three Sailor Slaves had stripped naked, and were
tickling and teasing her all over as she and Darien f*@#ed like bunnies. Serena and Raye
were working their magic on Lita's soft bare feet, Serena nibbling and licking her arches
while tickling the balls of her feet, Raye rubbing her fingernails all over Lita's long pale
soles while she sucked and licked her wiggling toes. Mina was also busy, working her
slender fingers randomly about Lita's heaving chest, going from ribs to tummy to armpits
while her hot wet mouth alternated between both of Lita's breasts. "AHH!! HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA!! YEEEESSSS!!!" Lita managed before going stiff and passing out cold,
her mouth frozen in a smile.

"Whew!" Darien said with a sigh, pulling out of the sleeping Sailor Scout. "That's more
like it. I'd forgotten just how good it is having a sex slave at my beckoned call." Of course,
the girls had always been at his beckoned call@, they just hadn't know it. His former
personality was to blame; sometimes it galled Prince Darien just how much of a goody
two-shoes his split personality was. Even now, I can feel that damn goody-goody
trying to reassert himself. Having wild mind-blowing sex with my girls helps suppress
him for a while, but eventually he's going to try and force his way back out again.

"Wow, Master," Serena cooed, moving close to Darien, gliding her naked body against
his own. "that was so totally awesome! You are soooo studly," she said, nibbling lightly
on his neck.

Not to be outdone, Raye moved quickly to Darien's other side, pressing her jiggling
breasts into Darien's back as she wrapped her arms around his waist. "Yeah, Master,"
Raye purred, running a hand across his chest, "you are so completely hot."

"HEY!!" Serena yelled, pulling Darien closer to her, away from Raye. "I was here FIRST,
Raye! Wait your turn!"

"Oh yeah?" Raye snarled, pulling Darien back towards her. "Says you!! Let the Master
decide who he wants to play with... Little Miss Failure! Because of you, Lita had a chance
to warn Ami about his plans! I'm sure he'd rather take me next!"

"Not so fast, girls!" Mina interjected, pushing both girls away. "You've both had time
with him! What about me? It's MY turn now!" All three girls began arguing and pulling
on Darien so excitedly that Lita awoke from her nap. Growling softly, Darien finally
pushed them all away.

"That's ENOUGH!!" he shouted, silencing them instantly. "Mina happens to be right. It's
HER turn next." Mina literally pranced, which was hard to do kneeling on a bed. Darien
held up a hand. "BUT," he stated, catching their attention once again, "but, we have other
problems at the moment. As Raye pointed out, Lita was able to warn Sailor Mercury about
my plans. She's a smart girl, and if anyone is able to find a way to stop us, its her." With a
reluctant sigh, he climbed off the bed and grabbed his clothes.

"I need to go think and plan for a while." When all four girls let out a collective groan, he
turned back to face them. "Look, just play amongst yourselves for a while, if you're that
starved for some play time. When I'm done with my plans, Mina will be next. Then... well
we'll just see."

The girls watched him walk off, heading into Lita's kitchen to be alone. "Well," Raye said
after a moment, "looks like we get to pair off. At least there are an even number of us now.
Come on, Serena," Raye said with a twinkle in her eye. "I think its time we started Round
Two of our little tickle session from the park. I had to cut it short before."

"Sorry, Raye," Lita grinned, pulling Serena away before she could protest. "New girl gets
dibs, and I call Serena! Come 'ere, Moon. You really did a number on me earlier today, and
I want the chance to... ahem... thank you again." Serena's eyes grew wide, caught between
the choice of Lita's short manicured nails or Raye's longer, devilish nails stroking her
ticklish places. Then, with a rake of fingernails under her armpits, that choice was taken
away from Serena altogether.

"EEEEEEKK!!! NO, Lita nooooo hhehehehehehehehehee!! Ahahahahaa!" she laughed,
clenching her arms tightly to her sides, succeeding only in trapping Lita's fingers just
where Lita wanted them. Serena giggled and laughed wildly as Lita's slender fingers
probed the hairless hollows of her ticklish pits. Lita grinned wickedly, crawling atop her
ticklish prey, straddling her hips as she tickled all the fight out of her.

"Hmm," Raye said, watching Lita and Serena go at it, "looks like that just leaves you and
me, Mina," she said crossing her legs, Indian style. "Okay, Mina, be a good girl and put
your feet in my lap, so I can tickle you."

Mina scooted forward, lifting a foot, but then stunned Raye by kicking lightly, knocking
her onto her back. Moving like lightning, the lithe blonde grabbed Raye's feet in an ankle
lock. Raye sputtered indignantly, trying to pull free, but Mina silenced her with a single
rake across her arches. "Sorry, Mars Slut," Mina said with a smirk. "I hate to have to do
this to you, but I believe you can recall the little bet we made. You said you could outlast
me being tickled, and that after you tickled me, I could have a chance at you."

Raye gasped in fear and arousal. "But... but that was a fake bet!" she protested, still trying
to pull her feet away. "I just said that to have the chance to 'awaken' you to your role as
Master Darien's sex slave again!!"

"True, true," Mina said with an evil grin, wiggling her fingers dangerously close to Raye's
twitching sole and wiggling toes, "but a bet's a bet. Soooo... I lasted what? Five minutes
before crying uncle. Let's see if you can do the same." Enough said, Mina lowered her
fingers to Raye's bare feet, scribbling them all over. from heel to toes, and back again.

"NOOOOOOO!!! Minaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. no, no, no not my feet!
Not my feeehehe heheheh heheheh eeet!!" Raye laughed, trying to kick her feet away
from the unbearable tickling. Like all the other girls, Raye was extremely ticklish on her
bare soles, as well as the rest of her body, and within several minutes, Raye's body was
too worn out from its tickling convulsions and her intermittent struggles to put up a
fight. Mina lowered Sailor Mars' unresisting feet back to the bed, and moved up to
Raye's heaving tummy.

"Oh, Mars Slut, you're doing so well!" Mina said with a grin, as she began pinching and
probing her belly, making her laughter soar once more. "Only two more minutes to go. I
guess I better turn up the heat a bit!"

"OHHH GAWWDSS NOOO!!" Raye screamed as her tender waist was tickle tortured.
Mina dipped a finger playfully into Sailor Mars' belly button and wiggled, making her
buck like crazy for a few seconds before going limp again. Time was running out fast,
and Raye knew it would be over soon, if she could just hang on a little longer. She only
prayed Mina didn't remember that little spot right on her---

"EEEEEEEKK!! MOTHER F%@K!! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!! AAHHH!! AAHHH! AHH!
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" Raye screamed as Mina rediscovered that ultra
ticklish spot on her hipbone. Raye was a very stubborn and willful girl, and despite being
completely submissive to her Master, her dominant nature still flourished in other matters.
But Mina's tickling of her hip literally drained all the fight out of her. She hated being
tickled, hated the way it made her lose control, and weakened her. She loved to be the
tickler... just not being on the receiving end. So, it was with great humiliation that she
screamed the words Mina wanted to hear. "I GIVE I GIVE!! HAHAHAHAHAA!! UNCLE!
UNCLLLEEE!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah... I'M GONNA PEE ON
MYSELF!!!"

Just when Raye felt like she was going to lose her bladder control, Mina stopped. "Too
bad, Raye," Mina said with a smirk. "You only had fifteen more seconds to go. I guess
you lost." Raye didn't respond, merely lay there, panting softly, trying to catch her
breath again. She raised no resistance as Mina slowly slithered her naked body atop
Raye's own sweat-soaked, tickled-pink flesh, and kissed her gently on the lips. "Don't
worry, Mars," she said, tilting Raye's head gently towards Serena and Lita, "I have a
nice consolation prize for you... just like the one Jupiter Jugs is giving Moon Slave"

Raye's bleary eyes cleared just enough to see Serena bucking wildly, with Lita sucking
her soft pudgy little toes while working her fingers deep into Serena's hot wet snatch. One
look at the total bliss on Serena's face caused Raye's arousal to shoot up. When Mina
slid in even closer, letting their hips touch, Raye complied by pushing even closer, and
even lifting her left leg, placing her ticklish foot inches from Mina's hungry mouth.

Mina grinned, sliding her own foot forward, letting it rest on Raye's chest, inches from
HER mouth as well, wiggling her toes invitingly. Legs scissored that way, their clits
touched briefly, and both girls let out a deep moan. Mina extended her tongue, and
flicked it gently against Raye's toes, just as Raye ran her tongue slowly between Mina's
tender toes.

Darien sighed deeply as the loud booming laughter distracting him from the bedroom
changed into playful soft giggles and loud breathy moans, punctuated by the occasional
wild scream as one of them orgasamed. *SIGH!* Well at least they're all occupied. Now,
I just hope my plan will work. First things first. I need to find a way to keep the other
Scouts separated from Ami...

"Are you serious?" Amara asked incredulously. "You want us to let you hypnotize us?"

Ami rubbed her temples. "I fear its the only way, Amara. Michelle and I told you what Lita
warned me about just before she got cut off. Something is happening to the other Sailor
Scouts, something that Lita hinted at as having happened before. And Darien seems to be
at the center of it all somehow." She let out a weary sigh. "The only way to be sure is to
hypnotize one of you and probe your memories to see for ourselves."

"Yes, but what if YOU are already under Darien's control like the others?" Michelle
argued. "We'd be leaving ourselves open and defenseless."

"Well, do you have a better idea?" Ami asked. "If I'm right, and something is going on,
then we're in trouble. It's only a matter of time before the others come after us, and we
can't fight them---"

"Like HELL we can't!" Amara growled. "If they come after Michelle and I, they're in for a
fight they'll never forget!"

"We CAN'T fight against our own friends!" Ami insisted. "And even if you DID try, you
couldn't beat the five of them by yourselves. I won't fight them, and since we haven't been
able to contact Trista yet, we can't discount the possibility that she, too, has been
compromised. So, unless you want to try and beat all the others by yourselves, we have
to do this my way."

Michelle and Amara glanced at each other and sighed. "Okay," Michelle said after a
moment, hugging Amara, before moving over to sit in the chair across from Ami. "We
have no choice. You can hypnotize me... and find out if its true. BUT," she said with a
glare, "if you mess with my head, I'll make sure you regret it."

Ami gulped. "Oh, um, okay. Now, just sit back and relax. And don't worry. Amara is here
watching, and I'm sure she won't let anything happen to you."

Amara mumbled softly, "Damn right."

Ami led Michelle gently into a trance, working her deeper and deeper. Ami was a bit
perturbed at how, exactly, she knew how to hypnotize anyone to begin with, as she had
never studied or read about the techniques in any book she remembered. She simply
KNEW how to do it. Maybe I should let one of them hypnotize me later and see where
this knowledge comes from.

Michelle let out a soft sigh, lolling her head gently as she reached her deepest point.
"Now, Michelle," Ami whispered softly. " I want you to think back carefully. I am going
to ask you some questions, and you must answer them truthfully. Do you understand?"

"Y..y..yesss..." Michelle answered softly.

"Okay. Tell me... have you ever been hypnotized or put into a trance or anything before
today?"

Michelle frowned, as if deep in thought. Then a slow smile ran across her face, and a
giggle escaped her lips. "Ohh... hehehee.. no... not hyp... notized... but last summerr..
tee hee hee... Ami and Mina... tickled... hehehehee... me into submission... then played
sub... sub... liminals...while I was sleeping... tee hee hee... and tickled me.. he he he...
and licked me... until I orgasmed..."

Amara glanced at Ami, who blushed furiously. "You? YOU did that to her? Last summer?"

"Uhm," Ami managed weakly, "well I don't remember doing anything like that last summer.
Especially not... um... the licking part." Amara grinned to herself at the way Ami blushed
bright red. "But, we're not done yet. We need more information. Michelle, do you know if
any of the rest of us were enslaved as well?"

"Yesss," Michelle said with a slight giggle. "Mmmm. After I became... Master Darien...
ohhhh.. Master Darien's slave... tee hee hee... I helped enslave Amara," to which Amara
let out a loud gasp, "and then all of us... slaves... helped the M...Master... ooohhh it
tickles... hehehehehe.. helped Master enslave Sailor Mars.. and... Sailor.. m... m... Moon."

"What did you do to her?" Amara asked. "Why is Michelle laughing?"

"I guess she's reliving the events she experienced as she tells us about them. I guess we
were all made into tickle enthusiasts as well as sex slaves," she replied, rather disturbed.
"Okay, Michelle, tell me what happened at the end. Why don't we remember anything
about this? Who freed us from being Darien's slaves?"

"Master Darien... split apart... he was... beaten... by Tuxedo Mask," she said sighing
softly. "He couldn't reverse... the treatment... so he made everyone... forget... until he
summoned his slaves again."

Damn. "Okay, Michelle... when I count to three, you will wake up. I want you to remember
everything that happened while you were in a trance, and all of your replies to my
questions. Ready? One, two, three!"

Michelle opened her eyes as Ami snapped her fingers, then frowned. "Damn, you were
right, Mercury," she said looking worried. "We're all a bunch of ticking time-bombs, just
waiting for Darien to pull our fuses again. So. Any ideas on what to do now?"

Ami sat in silence for a long time, letting her mind turn over everything she'd learned.
"The only thing I can think of," she said after a long time, "is to hypnotize us all, and
implant a block to keep us from becoming slaves again if Darien tries it."

"Okay," Michelle agreed wearily. "If that is what it'll take. But I think we should try and
catch up with Trista again before we do it. If she's still herself, then there's one more
person to help us fight. If she's already turned... well at least with her hypnotized, we
can learn what Darien has in store for us. Either way, it'll be one less foe to worry about."

"Okay." Ami glanced at Amara, who was strangely silent. "Amara, what's wrong?"

"I dunno... I was just wondering about what Michelle said before... about Tuxedo Mask
splitting in two... and beating himself. What was that all about?"

"Well... a couple of years ago," Ami began, "back before you guys showed up, Sailor
Moon and the Scouts were trying to find the Emperium Silver Crystal. Tuxedo Mask was
fighting alongside us when he was wounded badly and captured by the Negaverse."
She shook her head as the painful memories came back again. "When he returned, he had
been turned evil by the Negaverse's influence, and he fought against us at every turn. But
even the Negaverse couldn't destroy Darien's pure heart, and unable to stand the stress
of his two sides, his good side split apart and became the Moonlight Knight. He fought
against the evil Tuxedo Mask and saved us, and in the end, Sailor Moon was able to free
him from the evil infecting him."

"Apparently, she missed a spot," Michelle retorted.

"Anyway," Ami went on, "it seems that his evil side is back again, and its out to make us
all his slaves. I don't know what we can do to stop him without destroying him and the
others." Ami lowered her eyes at the thought of such an ending.

"But heaven help us if he succeeds."

((End of Part 6))

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back