• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tranquil Winter, Star Crossed Naomi, Last Minute Decision, And, Swan Song?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys had a relatively peaceful winter following their latest championship, with the usual banquets, appearances, and endorsements, that went along with being World Champions. In spite of all the attention, as the winter progressed, Mitch began to feel a certain unsettled feeling about his future.
Early in December, Naomi received an offer to do a medium sized part, in a movie, in Australia, that would require three weeks of her time. At first, Mitch wasnt thrilled about the idea of Naomi leaving him, but, with his three children in college, and the knowledge that Naomi didn't get many acting parts, he knew that she had to take the part, and she ended up doing so with his blessing. She promised to be home for Christmas, and, on December 2nd, flew to Sydney, where she would work, and stay with her best friend, Nicole Kidman, for a three week working holiday.
While Naomi was gone, Mitch had to remain in Paradise, and assume the role of sole parent. His situation was made more difficult, by the fact that many of his teammates had scattered for the winter, as they usually did, and, for the most part, he was a solo act, alone on the island.
Naomi came back to Paradise from the movie set, early on Christmas Eve morning, arriving at Nassau International, after the 24 hour flight from Sydney, with hugs and kisses for her family, her suitcases loaded with presents for everyone. After arriving at the apartment, and distributing the gifts to her children, and her husband, Naomi kicked off her shoes, and made her way to the bedroom, where Mitch had a surprise waiting for her:" I didn't want to tell you on the phone, thousands of miles away, but, this arrived by Federal Express from team headquarters a couple of days ago. Our contracts, complete with $250,000 raises, and $100,000 signing bonuses, Alan's "gift" to everyone, for a successful year, and a World Championship." As Mitch massaged Naomi's bare, and tired, feet, she studied the contract silently, and then said:" We didn't exactly discuss if we were going back or not. What do you want to do?" She asked. "Well, with as much hell as last season was, if this had been three months ago, I'd have said retire, pack it all in. However, with winning the title, and our whole uncertainity, plus, with your having worked on a movie this winter, and being satistifed in that department for the year, I say we sign the contracts, cash the signing bonuses, and tell the kids we are all going away on vacation after the first of the year, to somewhere, where I can bury you in the sand, and tickle your feet" Mitch said, lightly running his fingers down Naomi's soles, as she flexed her toes back, and stifled a giggle. "Another year, huh, American? Can you handle it?" She said in jest. "I can if I have you to come home to every ten days, and to give me ridiculous amounts of sex, tickling, and foot worshipping, when I'm here" Mitch said. "Okay, one more year. Heck, who could turn their backs on two million dollars anyway. Let's sign, and then go have fun, and spend some money" Naomi said, picking up a pen, signing the contract, and then handing it to Mitch, who did the same. "Now, get the fuck out of here, American, so I can catch up on my sleep, and then, we will talk later" Naomi said, removing her clothes, and bra. "I am not going anywhere, unless you promise me sex tonight, Aussie. I havent been inside of you in three weeks, and, just seeing you, makes me want to jump your bones right now" Mitch said. "Yeah, you'll get sex. I need it too, you perv, but I am exhuasted, so I need some sleep. I will see you later" Naomi said, now naked, and with a smirk.
The rest of the winter was very quiet. The couple, along with their children, took a ten day vacation, after the first of the year, to the Virgin Islands, where the family rested, ate, swam, and took the sun. They returned to Paradise in mid January, with everyone well rested, and Mitch and Naomi ready for the season.
After a fine spring training, it was finally time for the season to open, which it did, on the first Monday in April, in Paradise, against the Mets, on a bright, cloudless, 82 degree day. After the flag raising, and ring ceremonies, the Good Guys took the field. It was a very productive opener, with Kate Hudson pitching a three hit, complete game shutout, striking out nine, in a 2-0 win. Gil Bellows came back the next afternoon, and was almost as good, allowing three hits, and one run, over six innings, as the team hit two solo homers, and a two run jack, for a 4-1 triumph. The sweep was completed the following afternoon, as Charlize Theron pitched six shutout innings, and the Good Guys banged across four runs in the eighth, for a 4-0 victory, to complete the three game sweep of the Mets.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi showed up to counesling that day, and everything seemed very quiet. They had spent the winter largely in harmony, with few major problems, and with a lot of emotional and physical love.
Atlanta visited Paradise on Friday night, for the first night game of the season. Neve Campbell was the starter, and she pitched a fine game. The Good Guys did trail for a while, 3-0, into the sixth, before exploding to tie the game in the sixth, and then going ahead in the seventh, and sealing the deal with two runs in the eighth, for a 6-3 win. Rachel Leigh Cook went to the mound on Saturday night, with the Good Guys perfect record on the line. The spotless record went by the wayside quickly, as the Braves scored seven runs in the opening inning, en route to a 9-2 rout. The clubhouse was quiet after the game, but the team still wasnt feeling too badly, with knowledge of their four and one record, and Kate Hudson taking the mound for them the next day. The next day, Kate Hudson opposed John Smoltz, on a picture perfect, 83 degree, Sunday. The team had a special promotion that day, where they gave away one free non alcoholic drink to each adult customer, for each Good Guys home run that day. With the sellout crowd of over 50,000 on hand, they were going to give away a lot of free drinks, if there were any Paradise homers hit. Smoltz was not at his best that day, and obliged, serving up three solo Good Guys homers, including one by Mitch. After that, the Braves bullpen gave up two more gopherballs, prompting Alan to have a huge frown from his seat, even though his team was up in the game 5-1. After the game which the Good Guys won, 5-1, Alan estimated that he gave away between one hundred, and two hundred thousand, free drinks, to all the adults on hand. "That is the last time I ever agree to that stupid promotion. Who told you guys to hit FIVE homeruns anyway?" Alan said. Mitch, who was sipping a non alcoholic Pina Colada, had a smirk on his face:" We are a home run hitting team, that is what we do. If you dont want to give away free drinks, dont have the promotion, because, it is more than likely, at some point in the game, someone on this team is going to hit a home run, and, if you have such a promotion, it will cost you a drink" Mitch said, with a big grin, and walked away.
Houston came to town on Monday night. Gil Bellows was the starter. He pitched a solid game, allowing two runs over seven innings, in what would be a 6-2 win. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday night. She allowed only three runs, but got shut out, 3-0. Neve Campbell was on the mound on another warm, dry, 82 degree day, in front of a sellout. Neve was razor sharp that day, allowing two hits, and one run, over eight wonderful innings, fanning nine. The Good Guys had a nailbiter, leading 2-1 in the ninth, when Hilary Duff saved the day, by getting the final out, in a 2-1 Paradise Island win, that completed an excellent seven and two homestand, that got the season off to a flying start. Things seemed to be clicking on all cylinders early, both for Mitch and Naomi personally, and professionally for the team, but, everyone knew it was a long season, so, the team tried to keep an even keel.
That night, as Mitch lied in bed with Naomi, after making love, they couldnt resist a bit of playful jabbing:" I have seen you every day for three months, and now I lose you tomorrow night. Boo-hoo. What am I going to do" Naomi said, in jest. "Take out the dildo or vibrator, that you know you have, but always claim not to, and pleasure yourself with it, while me and my huge penis are gone" Mitch said, smirking. "Fuck you, American" Naomi said, smirking, and hitting him with her pillow. Mitch went down to the foot of the bed, and examined Naomi's bare soles:" Hmm, only nine days into the season, and you already have that hideous looking callous, underneath your left little toe. I think you need a pedicure, Aussie" Mitch said, poking Naomi's toes, in jest, as she flexed them back, and giggled a bit. "Will you shut the hell up already with my callous on my left little toe. You know I dont waste money on pedicures during the season, so you are just going to have to live with it" Naomi said, sticking out her tounge at him, and hitting him with her pillow again, as they then engaged in a wrestling match, and tickle fight.
In the meantime, the team held its first tickle party of the season, on Saturday night, following the rout, by the Braves. The featured lee would be Rachel Leigh Cook, whom the team wanted punished, for screwing up their to that point, spotless record. Rachel was stripped to a bra and panties, and tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Catcher Barney began the tickle on Rachel's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEEEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOO! Moving down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling Rachel on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! OMG NOOOOOOOO! Working down, Left Fielder Dawson was the next ler, tickling Rachel on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, causing more giggles, and her legs to buck:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch was last, tickling the soles of Rachel's mega ticklish feet. He attacked Rachel's feet with fingers, two feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush, over Rachel's soles and toes. Rachel went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and screaming with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! IAM SOOOO TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Rachel was untied.
On Thursday night, as she always did, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team plane, to JFK Airport in New York. "I lose you for ten days, what am I to do?" Naomi said, in jest, a tear in her eye. "Well, let's see, Russell Crowe, other men, vibrators, dildos, there's plenty of things to keep you busy" Mitch said, in jest. "Will you shut the fuck up already, American. I dont want Crowe, any other men, vibrators, dildos, or any of that shit. I just want you" She shot back. "Well, then, Aussie, you are just going to have to find a way to keep yourself busy, that does not involve sex, or vibrators, and you will have plenty of me, next Sunday night, and beyond, for eleven days, after, when I get back" Mitch said, kissing Naomi on the lips.
So, it had been a quiet winter, and a very quiet and productive first homestand. Now came the first road trip of the year. Would tranquility continue, or would the usual issues that arose during most seasons crop up? Those answers to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

I think this is the first season opening in a while that hasn't had Mitch and Naomi problems. It was certainly nice to see the good ending maintained across the winter and into the spring. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. Yes, it is nice to have tranquility for a change.
I will be gone all day tomorrow, so I probably wont post another story until Thursday, but, as you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back