• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dreamworld (Fantasy Tickling) Part II

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
(Sorry decided to change Clara's name to Alix, and Jarous to Krad, but will use names later)

Meagan and Lucas didn't know how far Krad (formally Jarous) had taken them from the villiage but they knew it was pretty far, as they got off his hide Lucas than said "We can't let those damned Goblins get away with this we have to inform the council on whats happened we."

Krad than cut Lucas of "What we have to do is escourt the outsider to a safe house first." looking at Meagan. Meagan looked a little confused at Jarous's statement asked "What do you mean."

Krad than explained "After Demetri saved you from the wolves and you ran away he personally appionted me to protect you from Zicor." Meagan than asked "Who?"

Before Krad could respond Lucas interrputed coufused "What?! What about my people huh, what about Alix? What about giving those dirty Goblins what coming to them?"

Krad than said a little bit annoyed and staring Lucas right in the face "Look, I am on a mission from Demetri himself and I intend to complete that mission if you want to tag along fine. But you do as I say when I say got it?"

Lucas than backed down and said holding his hand out "I'm sorry, I am just a little stressed." Krad than said "I understand Demetri has always told me that I lack in paitence." as he shoock his hand.

Meagan approached the both of them and she bagan to talk "So where is this safe house you are supposed to take me." Krad anwsered pointing at far beyond where they standing "Two miles beyond those fields we will find an old hermit she will allow us to stay there."

Than they began there trip.

At Zicor's Fortress

A man dressed in armor was sitting on an gothic throne with skull on the top was in deep though until an Goblin came "Sire, we have a problem its about the outsider."

The man than got up and said "You raided the villiage of the Cat-people and still you lost them? the only reason I don't spill you blood right here on my throneroom is I am glad you were able to pull this off right under the council's noses."

The Goblin then said "The Centaur Jarous helped them escape I don't know where they are now, but we manged to captured one of there friends." Zicor than asked "Is she in the dungeon?" The Goblin anwsered "Yes along with some of our best Interrogators as well." Zicor only said "Good."

In The Dungeon

Alix (formally Clara) awoked to find her bare feet placed in heavey wooden stocks and her arms placed cold shackles above her head. She also noticed the tunic she was wearing was gone and she was wearing some sort of peasent dress.

She suddenly herd the door open and she saw a short young looking woman with purple hair, accompanied by two Goblins walk up to her and stand at each side while the older woman stood at her feet. "Hello my name is Ucina that is Orren and thats Morrid." she said.

One of the first things Alix noticed is that she had long and sharpe fingernails as she grabbed Alix's toes and started playing with her toes which made her feel uncomftable, the she gave her foot a quick tickle making it move wildly, but she just kept talking "My master has informed me that you might valuble imformation he needs andyou might know something."

Alix than responded "I don't know what you are talking about." Ucina than said something in a cryptic language that she could not make out but she began to feel drozy and Ucina said "Child, you are under my control evry question I ask you will anwser honsetly." Alix than said "Yes, I will."

The first question Ucina asked was "What is your name and race." Alix anwsered "My name is Alix and I am a cross between a feline and human." The next question "Well Alix have you met this outsider if so what is there name?" Alix than anwsered "Her name is Meagan, and yes I have met her." The third question "Are you ticklish if so where is weak spot?" once again Alix anwsered "Yes, and my weak spot is my feet."

Alix than awoke and saw a smiling Ucina standing in front of her and she said "Boys I'll take it from here." and the two men left. Ucina than walked up to Alix and slowly began to tickle Alix's feet and she started laughing immediatly "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNO NOT THIS ANYTHING BUT THIS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE." Ucina just kept tickling and said "You know what I want child."

As she continued to tickle away at her soles, however she changed her technique and started using the feather and Alix howed away "NOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WAIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

Eventually Ucina stopped and said "This is what its going to be every day until you tell me what I wait to know." and left.

At The Hermit's House

Meagan, Lucas, and Krad arrived at an old looking house out in the middle of the fields where they started, Jarous than said "This is the place, the hermit is inside." Krad than began knocking on the door but no anwser, however when he knoced harder they herd a voice yell "I herd you knock the first time, I may be getting old but I am not deaf." and opened the door.

They were suprised to see a short with blue graying hair opened and Lucas asked "Are you a hermit ma'am?" to which the woman responded "Depending on whos asking I am or am not." Krad than responded "The Council is asking you that question."

The woman than said "Well, come in my names Lucina, i'm sorry about my rudeness eariler but you can't be sure who is knocking at your door oh and please take off your shoes."

While they followed Krad began reciting an anicent chant that caught every one by suprise execpt Lucina which went "Gone! Gone! is The form of the Centaur." as he started to transform from centaur to man. Both Meagan and Lucas suprised than asked at the same time "How did you do that?"

The human Krad who still retained his features from his Centuar form such as the "X" shaped scare on his right cheek and the most notice able scar on his chest. He also had diffrent color eyes one red and one brown and jet black hair down to his shoulders he also still had the green body armor he was wearing in his Centaur form, execpt he had matcinh green pants and brown boots.

He explained "Thousands of years ago a race we were fueding with put a curse on us that we became humans, we were able to reverse the curse and return to normal with the help Ursula, Lunica's ancestor."

Than Lucas asked "What happened to that race?" Krad than anwsered "We wipped them from existence." Meagan than asked "So you guys really don't use that do you?"

Krad than anwsered sitting down "You see, my people look at that as a low point in our history and rearly use the our human forms." Lucina than said "If we are going to protect the girl we must blend her into society and I have just the way to do it."

Than Meagan walked into upper stairs for a few minuets and came down in a tunic like outfit and then she said "Sit down Meagan I need to do something for you, Gentelman if you would." Krad and Lucas obeyed and left though Lucas slightly confused. However Krad knew what would happen and explained after transforming back in to a Centaur.

Meagan than asked "Why have you asked me to sit and why are you lighting those candals?" Lucina only anwser was "Hush, child I must tap into you energy." Meagan than noticed a bowel filled with water and after she said an incatation it started bubbling and warming up.

Lucina than grabbed Meagan's feet and put them in the water, when she did the water changed colors and Lucina said "Just as I thought you do have the potentional." than she put her put her right foot began to stroke her sole with a long rainbow colored hawk feather and down her sole to which she shrikes "Becareful I'm ticklish." and begans laughing "hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe oh God this tickles hehehehehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheheheh."

Lucina than said "How feet so long and slender yet be so tender and ticklish I will never know." and Meagan just blushed at the comment, because at 5"10' she were a shoe size of ten. Than Lucina allowed the men to reenter and Lucas did but Krad did not, he then said "I need to go take care of a few matters so I'll be gone for a couple days so do what ever Lucina commands." and left into the night.

As they prepared for bed, Meagan looked at the long feather that Lucina had while putting on her night clothes. She finally had got up the courage and asked Lucina "Where did you get that?" Lucina than anwsered putting on her night robe "Me and my sister got them from the sky hawks, as a gift."

Meagan than went with the intent to was settleing to sleep down stairs, she went down there and asked him "So Lucas did you have a profound conversation with Krad?" Lucas anwsered sarcastily "Oh yeah I really enjoyed talking to Krad about how Centaurs are such a proud warrior race. You have fun with Lucina?"

Meagan anwsered playfully hitting him in his arm "Hey don't be mad at me you had to hang out with Mr. Stiff, oh and yes I did." Lucas than poked her and she laughed "haha no fair hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahhah you pansay." Lucas than pinned her to the ground and said playfully "Say your sorry or i'll tickle your feet."

Meagan than said "Do your worst, pansay." Lucas than said "Okay, if thats the way you want it." and started tickling her feet and she started laughing instantly "AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE SERIOUS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OKAY SORRY." Lucas than said "Say it like you mean it."

Lucas than stopped when saw tears come from her eyes from all the laughing and he said "I'm sorry I didn't know what I was thinking please forgive me." Meagan than walked up Lucas and asked "Is this about Alix?" he than said "Yeah." and broke down.

Meagan than said "Ahh I am so sorry, that must be terrible but we will get her back one way or another, I promise." Lucas after getting himself together said "Thank you." Lucas than went to sleep on Lucina's couch and Meagan going to sleep in her guest room.

In The Dungeon

Alix had no idea how long it had been since Ucina had tickle tortured her, but she didn't care she was determined to fnd a way to escape and warn others.

She than herd a door open and two other girls were being led into the dungeon one an black elf girl she reconized "Ashley? Ashley is that you." than a girl who belonged to the Amazon tribe and was much larger than the others.

Ucin than walked over to Ashley and said "So you were trying to rebel against the ones in charge?" she than qucikly tickled her right foot makin it twitch. Ucina than began tickling Ashely's feet and she started laughing "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO I'M SORRY I TRUELY SORRY HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE HEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH." Ucina just kept tickling and said "Yeah you will be after I'm done with you."

Ucina eventually began using a long hawk like feather feather which made Ashely go insaine with laughter "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I'LL NEVER REBEL AGAINST AUTHORITY AGAIN I SWEAR AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEH."

Ucina than sighed and said "I like fast learners unlike your people Galatea, but we will soon deal with that though." Ucina than began to move slowly over to Galatea which made her cringe.

Endof Part II (feel free to rate and comment, Later!)

Last edited:
Very cool concept, and a great tickling story!
I think the spelling and grammar could use some tightening, but other than that you did a great job. Can't wait to see more!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back