• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

West Coast Gathering - 2007

Bagelfather

Verified
The first gathering of 2007 will be at my and Starfires home this coming Saturday January 20th. We look forward to seeing all of you there. If you are on the list you should have gotten an update from DVNC, if you are not on the list then contact DVNC at [email protected]. Start time will be in the early afternoon and run until we get too tired to tickle.

RSVP? Check.

No work? Check.

Airline tickets? Check.

See y'all on the 20th. :D

hmm..I might (MIGHT) actually be able to go to this...maybe. (depends on how much time it'll take for me to finally get all my crap moved to CA..and I might be finally in CA in just a few weeks.)

Fyi

Hey all,
FYI, if yer ever up in the pacific northwest, I'm starrting to organize gatherings. shoot an email to [email protected] if interested in being part!

Happy tickling!

It's not actually in Santa Cruz, but north across the mountains in the South Bay area.

asutickler: Hooray!!! :xpulcy: We'd better give sfticklegirl a call. ;)

He-Man: About time already! :p And welcome to CA. :)

See you all soon! :poke3:

LindyHopper said:
He-Man: About time already! :p And welcome to CA. :)

Umm...I'm not IN CA yet....I said I might be there in a few weeks..(but I'm not sure).

Got me a ticket for an air-o-plane

asutickler said:
RSVP? Check.

No work? Check.

Airline tickets? Check.

See y'all on the 20th. :D

If you need a place to stay overnight you are welcome again to stay here. Just make sure I get the details on your flight arrivals and such.

Bring it on down to SoCal

Hi all! I haven't been on here in about three months... yikes! So busy! Just wanted to put in my vote for a gathering in SoCal at some point. My boyfriend and I are in need of some tickling fun!! You can read more about us on MySpace (see link below). Yeah, I know MySpace is lame... But what're you gonna do!

Have fun next Saturday!! Tickles and giggles to all!!
Amber :)

TNT said:
Hi all! I haven't been on here in about three months... yikes! So busy! Just wanted to put in my vote for a gathering in SoCal at some point. My boyfriend and I are in need of some tickling fun!! You can read more about us on MySpace (see link below). Yeah, I know MySpace is lame... But what're you gonna do!

Have fun next Saturday!! Tickles and giggles to all!!
Amber :)

Hey sweetie, tell your handsome guy hi for me (and from Steph too). Some of us have made Passive Arts our home away from home lately, but we are a flexible bunch, but if you two cuties, want to get something going, some of us vets would be happy to help you out. Feel free to pm with questions about organzing a munch and or gathering. I think dvnc would be happy too to help you get going.

Last edited:
Bagelfather said:
If you need a place to stay overnight you are welcome again to stay here. Just make sure I get the details on your flight arrivals and such.

That would be awesome. :D

I think I have the exact same flights as last time... I arrive at about noon on Saturday, and leave at about noon on Sunday.

asutickler said:
That would be awesome. :D

I think I have the exact same flights as last time... I arrive at about noon on Saturday, and leave at about noon on Sunday.
Icycle and/or I would be happy to pick you up at SJC. Can you PM me your flight info?

See you soon! :cool:

LindyHopper said:
Icycle and/or I would be happy to pick you up at SJC. Can you PM me your flight info?

See you soon! :cool:

Thanks Lindy! I just PM'ed my flight info to you.

I swear, y'all are way too nice to me. :D

asutickler said:
Thanks Lindy! I just PM'ed my flight info to you.

I swear, y'all are way too nice to me. :D
Got it. :) Really, with you willing to fly all the way out here just to visit little ol' us, it's the least we can do! :triangle:

bobbyfisher21 said:
Happily enough, I should be able to make this one. It would of course be my first.
Wow, that's great! We're looking forward to meeting you. Feel free to post or PM if you have any questions, or if there's anything you need before then.

We'll see you guys on Saturday! :poke3:

Hey all, i'm not sure if i can make it or not but i've tried sending out e-mails to get some more info on the gathering but so far haven't recieved anything, if anyone could send me some info such as where when that sort of thing it would be nice.

Better PM me your email address and I'll try mailing you. My guess is that your mailserver's blocking AOL addresses, as there are hundreds of people to date who have reached me. I've got no unknown mails at this point for this month.

There ARE more events in this location throughout the year. Always are. If not this one, next.

Great gathering!

Thank you all so much for a wonderful party! In spite of a prodigious no-show rate, I still had a fantastic time. :xpulcy:

BTW - my neck feels sooooo much better now - must've been all the tickling. :p But seriously, thank you guys for all those backrubs, and for staying up late to play with me - that last scene was amazing! :devil2: And oh my goodness, I think I have a new favorite toy! :redheart:

Best wishes to all, and we'll see you again soon!

Last edited:
Those poor no-shows missed the Happy Squid and the Orgasm Nazi. Not to mention debates about Batman comics and C++ code geekery, and new uses for massage tables.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back