• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meta-Brawl Marvel vs. DC (F-F) Part III

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
Recap: after witnessing She-Hulk, Wonder Woman, and Giganta in a three way tickle match she became trusting of Shaw.

Chapter III

Roulette sat down next to Shaw and she said "I have a question, why tickling.?" Shaw sat and anwsered "It was a simple survey snd everything fell into place from there."

Roulette grined and watch the announcer began to introduce the next fighters.

Elektra vs. Catwoman

The Announcer said "Ladies and Gentelmen here are the fighters for this round." as he spoke he pointed over to a woman dressed in a red ninja like outfit with two sai at her waist he finished "At 5'9" and 130 lbs here is Elektra Natchios." the crowd than went wild.

The Announcer spoke again while pointing at the woman in a purple skintight suit with a whip at her side "And here is her opponet at 5'9" also at 130 lbs, Catwoman." the crowd began cherring once again.

The announcer than said "Um ladies it kind of the rules you can't use weapons that inflict harm, so if I can have your weapons." Elektra, honorable as a warrior obeyed and said "I don't need these to take care of her." Catwoman giving up her whip said "When I'm done with you you'll wish you kept them."

The fight started Elektra and Catwoman were both evenly matched, every punch that was thrown was met with a block, and each kick thrown was met with a block this exictment keep the crowd on there feet.

Until Catwoman moved in for an attack and Elektra also attacked and hit each other and knocked each other back, than Elektra than launched another punched but Catwoman ducked.

However unknown to Catwoman she accidently brushed against her sides causing Elektra to shrike, than Catwoman realized what happened "Ha it seems our little ninja here is ticklish." and Catwoman started her tickle attack which made Elektra laugh "hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe." Catwoman eventually got her to the ground and took of her boots.

By the time Elektra realized her feet were bare Catwoman began her tickle attack on her feet "Kootic, Kootic, Koo are you cute wittle feet ticklish?" Elektra began laughing louder and instantly since Catwoman's sharp nails weren't helping either "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOO STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO FAIR AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Catwoman didn't care how much she begged and pleaded she was not going to stop.

Elektra was eventually able to escape and kicked Catwoman in the stomach which made her loung over in pain than Elektra began tickling her sides "hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehe no hehehehehehhehehehehheehhehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhe."

Elektra than got Catwoman on the ground and removed her shoes and started tickling her feet making her really lose "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEET ANYTHING BUT MY FEET AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I BEG YOU AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

Catwoman and Elektra than began to tickle attack each other at the same time, every time one would go for a body part the other would counter. Eventually Catwoman had Elektra's right leg in a leg lock and Elektra had Catwoman's left leg in a leg lock also.

As if on que they began to tickle each other's foot at the same time and the stage was filled with laughter "HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA GIVE UP AND I'LL QUIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH NO HOW ABOUT YOU AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAH."

After about thirty minuets of this Catwoman finally tapped out and the Announcer said "The Winner by submission Elektra!" and the crowd went crazy with cheers.

Roulette was left speachless after witnessing what she just saw but Shaw just smiled and clapped.

End of Part III (Hellcat will be in the next chapter, who she will be up against I haven't decided yet, Later!)

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back