• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Adventures of secret agent Crystal White

lzamora

TMF Expert
Alright tickle fans, this is the story you have bee waiting for, I hope. This is the first time I post a story on this site so cut me some slack. This story here I came up with last night, now just because I came up with it on the fly doesn't mean it's not good, as a matter of fact I have been told I am a real good writer, especialy when I write about things I love, and tickling is most definatly one of my things I love. Now because I wrote this story I can't get any pleasure from it, cause it's all my imagination, but I hope you come to like it.

The Adventures of secret agent Crystal White

It was a beutiful day in Maiami, Florida. Secret Agent Crystal White was enjoying some off time at the beach. The sun was bright so she carfully protected her smooth delicate white skin with lots of suntan lotion. She was a very pretty girl, baby blue gems for eyes glistened with the sun, her shoulder lenght blonde hair was also shimmering in the radiant sun. Unfortunatly for Crystal she couldn't get a tan. Every time she triedto she would get a sunburn. She was laying by herself on the sandy beach of Florida. Being that she was a secret agent she hardly ever got time off of work so it was hard getting to know people. All of a sudden her cell phone rings. It was her boss calling form the agency, she was to report asap to the federal building. So much for time off!! She quickly went to the ladies room and striped off her satin pink bikini. She then changed into her black work skirt and a black blouse with a silk shirt under the blouse. Then she put on some tan colored stockings and black high heels.
As she arrived to the agency in her red 2006 Ford Mustang a male agent greated her and brifed Crystal on the situation. As it turns out, a madman from Paris was creating a weapon that could be the death of us all. unfortunatly that was all they knew. So they were going to send her to secretly investigate.
When she arrived in Paris she rented a room in an eligant hotel. To her surprise the madman that created the weapon was going to host a party open to the public. The man's name was Malchovic.
Crystal immeadeatly picked up that the fashion was black silk dresses and black stockings. So she bought herself the latest fashion and got ready for the party. in her bra she hid a tape recorder and down her stocking a note pad. At the agency her boss has shown her a picture of Malchovic with a girl on each side of him. He was an older man in his mid 50's. His black hair had streaks of white. The girls in the picture were two French girls, both in there early 20's just like Crystal and both were brunnets one with green eyes and the other with brown. Their skin was lightly tanned and their currvy figure would make your jaw drop! Crystal wasn't that fit, she had a little bit of a tummy that poped out slightly when she would sit down.
As night fell on the party more and more people showed up. Waiters came out with glasses of French wine. Crystal wasn't much of a drinker, but she decided to play the part. She took a glass and took a swig. It was very strong wine, so she decided to take it easy. Then through the crowd she saw Malchovic with the same two girls at his sides. He walked around greating his guests untill some men dressed in buissnes suits walked up to him. One of the men had a silver brifcase. Malchovic smiled and let them to a private room where two muscular guards blocked the entrance, then Malchovic led his guest in and the guards resumed their post. Crystal had to get in there. She took one more swig of the champagne and hurried into the kitchen where cooks were so bussy cooking up a storm they never noticed her. She found an air vent and quickly jumped up and in. Pretty soon she was listening in on the conversation in the private room. She took out her tape recorder and began recording the conversation, while that was happening she took down some notes. After about five minutes she started to feel the effects of the the champagne. suddenly she felt dizzy and her head began to spin. She began to bummble around in the air vents causing Malchovic to look up. The vent couldn't hold her any longer and Crystal came tumbling down. Crystal took a distress button from her bra and pressed it, now the agency would be alerted. She decided to make a run for it, but before she could Malchovic's beuties shot her with traquilizers. Secret agent Crystal White had been caught.
When she awoke she was striped down to her matching lacy bra and lacy panties with her lacy black stockings. She was tied spread eagle to a king sized bed. Malchovic came over and introduced himself, "hello miss, My name is Malchovic, what is yours?" he asked. " I know who you are, but there's no way I'm telling you who I am." Crystal replied. "Well, then why were you snooping around?" Malchovic asked. "I wasn't snooping, I don't know what your talking about!!" She replied. "Ohh, you don't? Then What's this?" He asked, as he did he began to play the tape recorder. "Opps!" Crystal said. "Opps is right, now I'm gonna ask you nicely one more time, Who are you, Who do you work for?" Malchovic asked. "Hell no you bastard!" She screamed. "O.k suit yourself Miss. Now I'd like to introduce you to some people, babies, babies, come to master I have a new play toy for you." "I'm not your toy you sick bastard!!" Crystal yelled. " You will be as soon as they are through with you." "Screw you!!" Crystal yelled. "Ahh, right now miss you are in no position to take that tone with me!!" Malchovic replied. Quickly the two French girls come to his side. "This one with the green eyes is Veronica,the other one is Scarlet. They are fun to play with if you like what they play. Now if you will excuse me I have guest to attend to. You'll straighten up after my girls are through with you, I promise you, bye bye, and please keep it down in here." He walks out.
Veronica and Scarlet smiled down at the poor crystal trapped to the the bed. Crystal yanked hard at her bounds only making them tighter. "Come on girls let me out, please!" Crystal pleads. "We can't sorry miss, he's our master he would punish us for a week if we let you go." Veronica said, the thought of which make her smile dissapear. "come on girls, I'll pay you!" Crystal was desprate. " No thanks, our master is a millionare, wwe get whatever we want." Veronica said. So much for that, Crystal thought. " Enough talking, Veronica, she's just too cute to leave there laying like that." Scarlet said, getting jummpy. "Yes let's get started she looks perfict!" Veronica said. " no please guys don't!" Crystal pleaded. "Don't worry mis, this won't hurt not one bit." Scarlet explained. "Ohh, good." Crystal said with a sigh of relief. "So what's your name Miss?" Veronica asks. "Hell no am I telling you!" Crystal barks. "O.K. Ohh, we forgot to mention this will tickle though!" Scarlet says. "What? Are you kidding, please don't, I'm sooo ticklish." "Then this should be quick, right miss?" Veronica says. "Please don't do this to me I beg you, I'm a good girl!" Scarlet and Veronica sit on opposite sides of Crystal, Crystal gritts her teeth to prepare for the attack. "Look at this soft plushy tummy, it's so cute, I could tickle it all day, and that bellybutton, sexy!!" Scatrlet says as she begins to caress Crystal's tummy. Then she pats it. on the other side of Crystal Veronica starts to stroke Crystal's tummy lightly with her fingernails. Crystal held her own for a little while, it wasn't till Veronica began to digg deep into her lower abdominal part of her tummy that she completly lost it. Those gritt teeth came apart and her mouth widened into a big smile, she couldn't help it, no matter how mush she hated it. "Pleeease stop, I"m begging you , please, Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!" Crystal broke out in histerics. "Well we're just getting started miss!!" Scatlret giggles. Scarlet and Veronica now have both sides of Crystal's completly helpless tummy being worked over. "Ohh, Peeeease, no there, anywhere, but there!!" She moans. Then Scarlet shoos away Veronica. "Now your all mine for mow miss. Let's see those ribs!!" " Woho, not the ribs!!" Crystal screamed. "I haven't even touched them yet miss! Let's count those ribs, 1, 2, 3," Crystal now was at a new level of hesteria and she began to squrim even harder. "Awe, Shucks, why didn't I think of that!" Veronica sighs. By now Crystal is a laughing fool. Her hair is all in her face and she continus to bang her head on the soft white pillow. "Ha Ha HA HA, when i get outta here, HA HA Ha, your gonna pay!!" Now Scarlet was just about done counting Crystal's ribs for the 5th time when Crystal throws in the towel. "Alright, I'll talk, I'll Talk, please just stop." "What is your name?" Veronica Asks. "Crystal, My name is Crystal White. Now get me out of here!!" "No way, we still have to ask, who you work for, plus we're just having too much fun with you!" Scarlet exclaims. "Aren't you having fun too? I mean you are laughing and laughter is a good thing, right?" Scarlet pointed out. "screw you two!!" Crystal snapped. " Now that wasn't a nice thing to say Miss White, we'll have to take care of that later, some other time." Scarlet said smiling. "Some other time, what do you mean?" "Well after this session you will be our tickle slave, see we are tickle slaves to Mr. Malchovic." Veronica says happy as can be. "What's a tickle slave?" Crystal asks. "It's whenever he feels like it we let him tie us up, and tickle us. It's also how he punishes us, but anyway back to buissnes. If you won't tell us who you work for, we will just have to tickle it out of you, Veronica let's tickle those cute underarms for a change!" "O.K, you get on, I'll get the other one." Crystal worried. "Please not there, I beg you I promise you anything that you want, not my pits, that's my worst spot!! Opps, I probably shouldn't have told you that right?" Crystal questions. "We would of found out sooner or later, but thanks for saving us the trouble." Scarlet said. Veronica began to lightly run her fingernails up and down Crystal's soft underarms. Crystal couldn't take it, she began to laugh once again uncontrolably. Scarlet was doing the same thing on the other underarm, exploring every inch of ticklish skin in Crystal's milky white hollows. Now Crystal's laugh had reached new hights of giggle. "Wow what soft ticklish underarms you have, no hair, Koochi Koochi Coo!!" "No, No Koochi, please, no more, no more Koochi, pleeease, woho, HA HA HA HA!!!" Crystal was as strong as she could be, the agency training academy prepared them for everything, everything except tickle tourcher. "Well she's a tough cookie, those underarms were a jackpot though. Now let's, ahh, yes we almost forgot, we haven't touched those sexy thighs, or those stocking feet. Crystal began to wonder, come to think of it she had never been tickled in the thighs before, would it be worse, or would it not tickle at all, she was about to find out. She quit pleading with the girls a while back because she knew it was useless, she would problably end up being a tickle slave after all. "Scarlet, you go over to those feet, I want the thights. Crystal braced herself for what was to come, a duo of terrifying tickling from two of the best ticklers ever. Scarlet began to run her fingernails up and down the ticklish soles of Crystal, which with the stockings were even more ticklish than before. The Corners of Crystal's mouth lit up almost immidetly to form a nice wide smile. Then without warnning Veronica began to squeez Crystal's thights, from the inside and the outside. This was true tourcher. as it turns out Crystal's thighs were another big jackpot full of giggles, and Scarlet working her feet just added to the histeria. "HA HA HA HA, my tummy, my tummy tickle my tummy, HA HA HA HA!" "No way miss White, your thighs are much more ticklish, mabye now you'll give us what we want, but first let me hear you say it!" Veronica said with a smirk. "Say what?" Crystal asked. "You Know exacly what I want you to say!!!" Veronica smiled. All the while Scarlet continued her merciless attack on Crystal's poor soles. "HA, HA, HA, I am your tickle slave, HA HA
HA!" Crystal gave in and tears began to flow form her eyes. "Ohh, is the baby bout to cry? Awwwwe!" Then Crystal could handel no more and blacked out.

When she awoke she was wrapped in a warm blanket. Her stomach ached like she had done 200 situps. To tell you the truth she probably couldn't do more than 15. Her boss Came up to her, "Are you alright Crystal, it's a good thing that you put out that distress signal, or you might have been a gonner. We captured Malcovic and his girls, just thought you would like to know." Thank you for saving me sir, I don;t think I could have taken much morer tickle tourcher. You should consider making that part of the academy, just thought I'd let you know."

This has been the Adventures of Secret Agent Crystal White.

The End

Alright tickle fans you just read my story, I realy would like to get some feeback on this story, I thought it was good what say you? :xpulcy: :bouncybou

I say: very good story, keep up the good work!
The spelling and grammar could use some cleaning up, but other than that it was excellent. Congratulations on a great story!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back