• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BATMAN: GIGGLES IN GOTHAM. Part V: F/F - F/FF - MF/FFF

Batman

TMF Expert
BATMAN: "Giggles in Gotham"

Hi there. Well, I finally finished the story, and this is its last part. Probably I'll wirte more of this in the future, but I can't really promise anything. I took some time to do it, since I tried to make it as long as possible, and besides it's been a very long, busy year for me, so I didn't have a lot of time to write. But hey, it's finally done, so I really hope you enjoy it, and let me know what do you think. Feedback is allways wellcome .
P.S.: Let me know if there's any tping error or something like that.
Here it is:

Featuring:
•Batman
•Joker
•Batgirl
•Poison Ivy
•Harley Quinn
•Catwoman
•James Gordon and the GPD
•Dick Grayson
•Alfred

Part V (F/F - F/FF - MF/FFF): Girls Night

Batman got up from the flour. he had been unconcient the last minutes, after the whole wharehouse blew up. He could prevent it in time, just to get the bodies of the Joker's tough out of there. He checked their pulse. Their breaths were slow, but they'll get better within an hour. Gordon and his men arrived in that minute.
-"Are you Ok?"
-"I've been better. I could barely escape from the building before it explodes."
-"So I suppousse that the Joker wasn't here either. Do you think that his thugs will tell us something about it?"
-"I doubt it. Joker ussually doesn't tell his men the whole plan. But I believe I know where he is. When I was inspecting the basement, I saw a video made by the Joker to distract me while the bomb was ticking.
The place where that video was recorded... resembled a lot to the control station of Gotham Gasworks. I think that he wants to make me know that he's in there."
-"I'll send some of my men at once, just in case. I can't even imagine what that nutcase woul do if he would be in control of the whole gas of the city."
-"I'll check it on my own. I'll contact you as soon as I can" After saying that, Batman got on his car and left the scene.

A few hours earlier, in Gotham Gasworks...

Poison Ivy woke up with a little headache. She was tied up to a chair, with her feet locked in a pair of stocks next to a vault, and her boots were still on. Batgirl and Catwoman were on her left, both unconscious and allready barefoot, tied in the same way that she was. The first thing she saw was a chalk-white face smiling at her.
"Wakey, wakey! Wellcome ladies, to our happy home!" Joker said, while huging Harley.
"Where are we?"
"We are at my newest property: Gotham Gasworks! From here I and my beautiful Harley here are going to make Gotham have literally its last laugh! Hahahaha!"
"What do you mean by that?"
"Well, my naive plant lady, we'll pump my ol' Joker-toxin through aaaaaall of the Gotham gas pipes from here. Every man, woman and children in Gotham will wear my trademark, and frankly fabulous smile permanently! It'll be a
load of laughs for Gordon and his men for sure, haha!"
"Why did you bring us here then? Why you won't let us die with the rest of Gotham?"
"Well, Harley told me about the great time you had and she wanted to return you that favor. Besides, I've never tickled anyone to death, it'll be fun to see what happens. There's allways a first time for everything I guess!"
"Harley, don't let him do this! We're friends!"
"Sorry, Pammy. But if make you laugh your ass off is what makes Mr.J happy, you're in for lots of giggles 'n tickles"
said Harley digging her index finger quickly into Poison Ivy's underarm. She let out a little yelp, and smiled instantaneously.
"See? We're going to have lots of fun... specially now that this two gals are waking."
Batgirl and Catwoman opened their eyes slowly, trying yo figure out what was going on.
"God... my head feels like it's about to blow up... This is not the same place where we were earlier, is it?" Batgirl asked.
"That's right Batty-girl. You laughed 'till you passed out, so we brought you here to meet your new tickle-mates. Isn't it great?" Harley answered tickling lightly Barbara's chin.
"Leave me alone!"
"Oh come on, is the little bat angwy? We'll put her in the right mood! Tickle tickle tickle!" Harley then glided her fingertips trhough Batgirl's sides up and down, over and over.
"*giggle* NO! Hahahahahano! Not again plehehehehse! hahahahahaha!"
"See? Now you're having fun!" Batgirl's body betrayed her, making her laugh and giggle non-stop, no matter how hard she tried to remain serious. "Watch and learn, Pammy, 'cause you're next!". Ivy watched with atention. She had really no idea that Harley could be such a skilled tickler. Her velvet gloves caressed quickly and gently all of Batgirl's ribs, poking her hips and her lower back from time to time. Batgirl was tremendously ticklish, and was really delightfull to hear her laugh. The side tickles went on for a couple of minutes, but Barbara had allready little tears comming out of her blue eyes.
Her giggles were enough to make Catwoman fully awaken "Hey look, Mr. J! the kitty cat is comming to her senses allready."
Harley walked to Catwoman and sat next to her. "Well, you sure took your time to wake up, uh?"
"Let me out now or I'll rip you lungs and send them to Arkham, you psycho clowns!"
"Oh my, what a temper! She seems like she's a little uptight. Fortunately, my dear Harley here is just terrific making people like you lose the stress. I'll leave you in her expert hands while I finish some final details of my joke to the city. It's not that easy to annihilate a city like Gotham, you know. Toddles!" After saying this, Joker left the room, leaving only Harley with her 3 tied up ticklees.
"Well, I guess that only leaves the 4 of us ladies. Don't worry, he'll have a nice party here, you'll laugh your asses off, and that's a promise. Now, who wants to be the first one?" Harley asked in a singing tone. The 3 women looke to each other nervously. None of them said one single word.
"Fine, since you two had the crap out of you tickled allready, I guess that my ol' Pammy here will get it first."
"Harley! Come on... we're friends! How can you torture me? When I tickled you I made because you asked me to, please..."
"Blah, blah" said Harley. "Here comes the tickles, Pam!" At the moment Harley got her hands closer to Ivy, she let out a yelp, closing her eyes and turning her head. "Oh, what's the matter, Pammy? Don't you like the anticipation?" Ivy only looked back at Harley with big puppy eyes, trying to get some compasion. "Don't worry, Pam. You'll like it as much as I do... and if the anticipation is too much for you, this will help you out!" Harley opened the vault next to the stocks and took a long piece of violet cloth. This was the last thing Ivy saw before she got blindfolded. "Harley, please... I can't see a
thing!"
"That's the point, silly! If you don't see you won't where I'm going to tickle you next!"
"But that will make me more sensitive, you idiot!"
"Nah-ah-ah! We have a little attitude problem, I see. I know just the thing to get in the right mood back on!" Harley begun to drag calmly her fingertips back and forward trough Ivy's bare legs.
"No! Ahahaha... Harley, wait! Heeheeheeheeheehee, that tickles, hehehehehehe!"
"There you go, Pammy is a happy girl again! Tickle tickle!" Harley gladly tickled her friend, making her squirm around and giggle like a schoolgirl, her laughter was delicate and musical, and as femenine as the rest of her. Harley's fingers explored the whole surface of Ivy's legs, leaving no place untouched. She tickled her inner thighs, the sides of her legs, and under her knees, wich proved to be a very sensitive spot. It were only light tickles, but enough to make Ivy giggle non-stop. After a few 5 minutes, Harley stoped tickling.
"How do you feel now, my ticklish little red-head?"
"Please *gasp*... I'm too ticklish, Harley, let me go and I won't tell anyone."
"Oh, come on! This was supposed to cheer you up a bit. Hmmm... perhaps your legs aren't the right spot. It's you call, Pam. Underams, feet, or tummy?" Ivy remained silent, breathing quickly and nervous. The anticipation was making her more and more sensitive every second. "Come on, Pam, don't make me tickle it out of you..." Harley said singing, huging Ivy from behind.
"Hmm, Ok, since you don't choose a spot... I guees... it'll be... here!"
"Ahahahahahahahahaha! No, Harley hahahahahahahahahaha! Not therehehehahahahahahaha!" Ivy threw her head back and laughed instantaneously when Harley dug her fingers under her arms from behind. The feeling was madening, the velvet gloved fingers were all over teasing, probing, poking, and tickling constantly every inch of Ivy's armpits. Harley rested her head on Ivy's shoulder to enjoy closely the sound of her laughter. "You're still on time to chose another spot, Pammy..."
"Hahahahahahahaha! I dohohohon't cahahahare! Just stop hahahahahahahahahahahaha pleasehehehehehehehehahahaha"
"You don't care? Well, I prefer to have my tummy tickled but have it your way. I guess I'll choose your tickle spots, but it may be the same to you since you can't see where I'm going to tickle, haha!"
Catwoman and Batgirl watched the whole spectacle with some sort of amazement. It wasn't normal to see Ivy in this kind of situation. Being tied up, blindfolded, helplessly tickled and laughing uncontrollably, she seemed totally different from the image of dominating and some times heartless woman she had. Even a cold person like her had a weekness, in this case, to
something perhaps a little childish, like being ticklish from head to toes. Personally, Catwoman enjoyed the show, due to the tickling Ivy had given her, showing no mercy... just like Harley was doing now. And very probably Ivy deserved this kind of "punishment". Perhaps Catwoman could get even with Ivy in the future...
After what Ivy felt like years of tickle, Harley stoped a minute. She cracked her knuckles and opened her vault. "You know, Pam, I got a little tired of using my fingers to do the work. Tell me if you like this better..." Ivy heard the sound of a knife coming out of its case. Then, the tight, leafy fabric that protected her stomach begun to rip open, leaving her perfectly toned tummy exposed. Once again, her breath got quicker and her muscles tensed. Then she felt... a fluffy object? Someting was gliding over her loevly bellybutton, very slowly, over and over, making the giggles erupt from her almost without control. Something that felt like a feather.
"Well, what do you think of my little tickle toy?"
"Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehe... what is thahahahahahat?... ahahahahahahaha... it tickles a lot... Harley, stop ithehehehe... ahahahahahaha!"
"Take a guess while you can still talk, pammy girl."
"It feels weird hehehehehehehehehehehee! I don't know whahahahat it is, cut it ohohohohohout! *giggle*"
"Wrong answer, plant lady. You have 2 more shots."
"Hahahahahaha... 2 more shots for whahahahahahat?"
"To guess what I'm tickling you with, silly. Wrong answer again. You have one shot left..."
"Hehehehehehehehe... ok heeheeheeheehee... is it a feheheheheheather? hehehehehehe..."
"Ding ding ding! We have a winner! And the prize for our contestant is... another feather!" Harley then begun to use 2
feathers to tickle the soft skin of Ivy's tummy.
"Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! That tickles me too much ahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Stohohohohop it plehhehehehehehease!"
"But you won a prize, Pam, you should enjoy it! Tickle tickle tickle!" While one feather tickled and teased her tiny bellybutton, the other one tickled her hips going from left to right, over and over. "Why use one feather when you can double you giggles and have 2, uh Pammy?"
"Hahahahahahahaha! Go to hehehehehehehehell hahahahahahahahaha!"
"Uh-oh, there is our little attitude problem again. Well, this may help." The smooth feeling of the feather dissapeared for a second, just to be replaced for the quills writing from below Ivy's breasts, all the way down to her hips.
"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Whahahahahahahahat are you dohohohohohohohohoing nohohohohohohow? Stop it hehehehehehahahahaha!!"
"I'm just writing some notes on your tummy, just help your mood a little. Now where was I...? Oh, right... 'I won't refuse to be tickled by Harley ever again'". Harley wrote that phrase over and over again, from top to bottom, litterally lots of times, until Ivy's white, pale tummy turned into a strong shade of pink. After 40 minutes or so of writing, she begun to get
a little bored. Ivy, on the other hand, was truly exhausted. Her pretty red hair begun to get plastered to her back and her forehead because of the sweat. After all, laughing with all of her lungs during that ammount of time was not something she was used to do. For a moment she wished to be endless, she was allowed to recover her breath a little.
"I bet you're not so grumpy now, uh Pammy? My patented tickle method can turn any sad face into a happy smile again in no
time!"
"*giggle* please... Harls *giggle*... I'm breathless... just stop tickling me for a moment... you can tickle me all you *gasp* want
later... please..."
"Hmmm, perhaps this was a little rough for a first-timer like you. I gess I should slow down a bit, what do ya think?"
"No more... please..."
"But we're missing the best part! Come on, I'll promise that you'll like it..."
"The best part...? What do you mean by that?"
"Anyonw knows that, silly! Is 'the' spot to tickle, everyone's ticklish there, and I bet yours are very sensitive" Ivy then heard a sound that came from the stocks... something that sounded like a zip getting opened. Then she felt how her left boot was being slowly removed.
"You have to be kidding me..." The same sound came from the stocks again, and the right boot came off. Now all of the 3 ticklees were completly barefoot. From Batgirl's tiny feet, to Catwoman's slender size 8. Ivy's feet were very pretty, they were a size 6, narrow and delicate, and soft as silk, untouched due to the toxicity of her skin.
"Wow, Pammy! Your feet are gorgeous! And I thought mine were cute... your feet looks like brand new!"
"Yeah, well... I don't walk barefoot too often."
"So that means that they must veeeeeeeeeer very tickly, right?" Harley took a feather and begun to drag it trough Ivy's left sole.
"Hehehehehehe... yeah *giggle*... please Harley *giggle* my feet are vehehehehery ticklish... heeheeheeheeheehee..."
"Oh, don't worry, I got it all under control!" The giggles went on while the feather caressed Ivy's left sole. She was so ticklish that just the touch of the feather on her arch was enough to make her giggles flow non stop. Seeing the sensitivity on Ivy's feet, Harley draged the feather trough all the surface of the foot, gettin pretty much the same reaction. There was
no spot that wasn't ticklish. Or so she thought until she touched the underside of Ivy's toes. That part was extremly sensitive.
"Ahahahahahahahaha!... it tickles a lot there..."
"Oh, REALLY? Do you mean here, beneath these little totsies, right?"
"Hahahahahahahahahaha! yes, right thehehehehehehehere! I'm too ticklish on my toeshahahahahahahaha." Batgirl was astonished... all this years of fighting Ivy and she could be so easily defeated just tickling her, leaving her helpless like a child.
"Pammy, if your ticklish under your toes... that means that you're also ticklish between them, right?" Ivy felt the feather now sawing back and forth between her big toe and her second toe, making her giggle like crazy. Tears of laughter begun to flow from under her blindfold.
"Hahahahahahahahahaha! Harley, stop tickling my foot, hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I cahahahahahahahan't stand it
hahahahahahahahahaha!"
"Ok, insted of tickle your foot...I guess I'll tickle you feet! Ha!" Harley used the second feather again to tickle Ivy's right foot with it. The 2 feather glided all over her soles, making little contact but tickling like crazy. It felt like a little electric shook, that ran from her soles and toes, trough her legs and exploded in her brain, ordering to laugh again and again. In a very particular way, Ivy found this new feelings madening... but pleasant too. Who knows? Harley may be right after all, and she can end liking this...
Ten minutes later of feather tickles, Harley stoped. Pamela was still smiling, rubbing her feet against each other.
"I hope you enjoyed that, sweetie." Harley said. Ivy only giggled in response. "Now take a rest, you've earned it. In the meanwhile..." Harley turned to Catwoman and Batgirl. "I think we'll have to find something to kill time, gals. Do you have any suggestions?"
"Yes, untie me and let me go, or I'll kick your ass the next time I see you." Catwoman said.
"Oh boy, is that the way to talk to a person who knows all your tickle spots while you're all tied up and barefoot? I think not, kitty cat! You should learn a thing or 2 from the bat here. She's very quiet and she didn't say anything, you know why? Because I allredy tickled the living poop out of her and she knows I can do it again... like this!" Harley spider-walked her fingers on Barbara's sole. "Tickle tickle tickle, batty-girl!"
"No... don't *giggle*... heeheehee not agahahain... hehehe..."
"Come on, you know you can't take much longer..." Harley said singing.
"heeheehee... stop it... hehehe... oh no... not my toes, not my toes, not my tohohohohohohoes! Hahahahahahahaha...*giggle* Nohohohohahahahahahahaha!"
"See? What do you say now, kitty? Still feeling brave?" Harley asked, still tickling Batgirl, almost like if she weren't there. Catwoman hesitated, but said nothing. She didn't like the idea of being reduced to a helpless giggling schoolgirl again, so she struggled to not be so defiant this time, and keep her mouth shut.
"I'll tell you what: you have two choices: one, say 'Harley, I'll never try to hit you or talk to you like that, and my cat suit makes me look kind of sluty.'... or, you and our redhead bat over here are in for the laugh of your lifes" Harley took a pair of what seemed to be shaving brushes from the vault, both with red, fluffy-ended bristles. Selina remained silent. The only sound were the non-stop laughs of Batgirl, who couldn't even plead to not have those brushes caressing hersoles.
"Fine. I'll give you ten seconds to think about it, or you'll shear the same luck that our ticklish redhead here... One... two... three... ten!" Catwoman's eyes went as wide as plates, as the feelings on her sole sort of took her by surprise. The brush felt pretty strange... kind of funny at first, specially on the balls of her feet, since it was fluffy-ended, it begun to feel nice while it glided her feet from heel to toes. And of course, it felt, very, very tickly... in a nice way tough. Selina laughed with deep belly-laughs, but allways femenine like the rest of her. Her cheeks went pink and her toes wiggled
constantly in a vain attemp to avoid the tickling. Barbara, on the other hand, felt a little relief when the brush hit her soles. The feeling was a lot more pleasant than Harley's swift, unstopable wiggling fingers all over her feet. The brush felt like a kind caress on her soles. Her laughter begun to sound less histerical, and in some way, a bit more playfull. She and Catwoman looked at each other while laughing, trying to figure out how did they end up in such a situation, and surely, also wondering if the other one was actually enjoying this. Harley was, for sure.
"Heh, well, you had your chances, kitty. You really can't say I was unfair on this one." Selina tried to reply, but no matter what word she tried to say, laughter allways managed to come out first.
"Hahahahahahahahahaha... I'll hahahahahahahahahaha gehehehehehehehet you for this!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!"
"Very well, you were capable of answer me back! Hmmm... I guess that means I'm not doing a very good job, huh? I guess I'll have to pick up the pace then!" Harley begun to wiggle the brush quickly under Catwoman's toes. She clamped her eyes and threw her head back, letting the tickles overpower the last shred of will she remained. Her laughter went up a notch,
overpassing Barbara's playfull laughs. Even the tickling filled her mind constantly, Batgirl saw trough the tears of her eyes a little crack on the lock of the stocks. They sure seemed to be old and quite rusty, perhaps with a good kick she would be able to break free. Could that torment end soon for her? May be, but the constant tickles didn't allow her to act, so she
patiently embraced torture, wich seemed lighter with each minute. Besides, Harley focused a lot more on tickling Selina's soles, to the point that the brush on Barbara's feet felt only like a kind friendly tickle.
"Well gals, this is sure a lot of fun, but you're being too selfish and making little Pam over here miss all the fun!! What do you say, would you like to have her tickled a little more?" Harley said while looking right into Ivy's eyes. She seemed somewhat scared, doubtfull that she could be able to endure another round of tickles on her smooth skin.
"Yeah, totally." Both Batgirl and Catwoman answered. They were just one step away of ending their torture.
"Fine, you got it, then." Harley took a communicator and turned it on.
"Mr. J?"
"What? I'm bussy!"
"I need the help of one the boys over here to keep the girlies laughing."
"Yeah, yeah, in a minute." Joker ended the communication. Less than a minute later, a Curly ressembling thug entered the room. He know Joker and Harley were quite out of their minds, but what could Harley possibly do with those 3 woman tied up and barefoot? His mind begun to think of what he would do to them... but he was just there to follow orders, and you got to
do what you got to do.
"Hi there, Curl! Take a sit, I need of you services."
"Sure, what do you want, Ms. Quinn?"
"Well, I'm lacking a pair of extra hands over here. I need you here, next to our cat lady."
"Ok... what do I do now?"
"Well, take anything you like from that vault and tickle her feet."
"Uh... you want me to what?"
"Tickle her feet, silly! I don't have three arms so I can't tickle all of them. Go ahead." Harley then took off her gloves and used her sharp, short nails to tickle Batgirl's and Ivy's feet. The thug had a remarkable surprise expression on his face. This was surely not what he expected from one of his bosses. Joker and Harley usually torture people in the most horrible way, but... tickling? It seemed a little childish.
"Come on, Curly boy! Don't make tell Mr. J that he'll have to replace an assitant." The effect of those words was almost instantaneous. No one wanted to face a disgruntled Joker, that's for sure. Without hesitation, he took a thick brisstled paintbrush, and applied it to Selina's feet.
All of the 3 girls were laughing now. Their giggles echoed the whole room trough several minutes, it was a beautiful music. The henchman proved to be very skilled with the paintbrush. Its effect on the top of Catwoman's feet made her giggle in the cuttest way, forcing her to pour tears from her eyes. Harley took a moment to admire her thre laughing captives "Mr. J would
be so proud if he could see this..." she thought. After all, probably no one in Gotham ever was able to overpower this women, especially ussing such methods. She discovered a spot particulary sensitive Batgirl's feet, on the area beneath her toes, between her big toe and the next one. She lowered her head to graze that place softly with her teeth, while tickling Pamela's
feet with her remaining hand. It wasn't really a big effort, since almost anything tickled Ivy to tears. No one was taking time, but it sure were a lot of minutes until Harley stopped.
"Whew, good job, Curly boy! That sure made'em laugh." Harley said while draging slowly Barbara's feet with her fingertips.
"Glad I can help, Ms. Quinn. Can I go now?"
"I'm afraid not, Curl. I'll need your hands a bit more over here. Now, come and get next to the bat and Pammy, while I take care of this little kitty her. You can tickle them anyplace you can, so be creative!" Harley took the same bandana she used before to blindfold Catwoman, and sat behind her.
"Take me off this thing! What are you going to do to me, you psycho clown?"
"Gee, like if you couldn't guess after all you gals laughed tonight. Not much of a detective, are you?" Harley used her bare hands to spider her fingers on Catwoman's ribcage. She laughed instantaneously, shaking her head from side to side. "I want to hear those girls laugh, Curl, so you better do your job." The henchman looked at both beautiful redheads wondering where
to start. They looked at him with pouty faces, trying to inspire some pitty on him. "Please, don't do this to us anymore, we're so tired of being tickled all day... couldn't you just... let us go? After all, we're just 2 week young girls compaired to a strong man like you... I even could reward you..." Ivy tried to seduce the thug, and was beggining to get some success.
'Curly' looked at her smiling silly, almost hipnotized. She was one step away from being free, when Harley yelled "Hey, do you want Mr. J to kill and throw you to the river?! No! So do as I say!" The words made the thug snap out, and scared the living daylights out of him. Ivy's seduction wasn't powerfull enough to surpass the terror that the Joker inspired.
"Sorry ladies, nothing personal." 'Curly' said. He looked at both of them, and digged his fingers in their armpits. Batgirl and Ivy went crazy with laughter at the same time. Harley, on the other hand was testing the sensitivity on every spot of Catwoman's upperbody. After spider-tickling her ribcage, she goosed her hips, dragged her nails over her taught tummy,
circled her bellybutton with one finger, and wiggled lightly her fingers in her underarms. Harley proved again to be a very skilled tickler, but the worst wasn't the tickle itself. Harley teased Selina most of the time by whispering slowly in her ear. "Tickle tickle tickle, kitty cat. Hmmmm that tummy here feels very, very tickly. I bet it's a bad spot for you, isn't it?"
"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Please stohohohohohohohopheeheeheeheeheeheehhaahahahahaha hahaha! Don't tickle meehehehehehehe
anymohohore ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!"
"Hmmmm... are you sure, kitty? You seem to be pretty happy about it. I mean, you can't stop smiling"
"No, stohohohohohohohop! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!"
"Don't worry, I used to have a kitty once, and every she seemed sad I tickled her a lot. That made her reeeeeeeeeeeally happy until she ran away for some reason I never knew. So if there's something that I know, it's how to make a kitty happy again. Tickle tickle tickle..." Harley's fingers moved down to Catwoman's tighs. Her body tensed and her laughs became a little
deeper, letting a moan out now and then.
"I bet you like it here, uh? Yeah, you won't admit it, but you know, you're not my first ticklee, cat." Harley then looked at her side. This henchman was tallented for this, that's for sure. He moved down to Barbara's and Pamela's knees, squeezing them quickly, and making them giggle non-stop. The laughter sounded constantly again on the room by several minutes. The
three captives got almost all of their upperbody spots tickled even once. Batgirl begun to feel exausted, after all, her cute, tonned tummy was the most ticklish spot on her entire body, even more that the underside of her toes. She couldn't find the chance to break free from her rusty stocks while she got tickled, since she laughed the entire time. Then, after several
minutes, the communicator on the thug's waist ringed.
"Yeah, boss?"
"Curly, I need you here NOW!!! Come quickly or you're fish food, GOT IT?!!"
"I'll be right there boss!! Sorry, Ms. Quinn, but the Joker--"
"Yeah, you better go. I'll handle the chicks here." 'Curly' rushed out of the room. Harley then looked at the three of her ticklees wondering what to do.
"Harley, let us go now, please. You allready had your fun."
"Hush, Pammy. There's got to be a way to make you all laugh at same time. Let's see, let's see..." Batgirl was almost ready to kick free from the stocks. Just one more second...
"I got it!!" Harley shout. Batgirl froze. She let a good chance go.
"I knew this could come in handy! Ta-da!" Harley pulled from the vault one big, purple spray can. It seemed quite full and heavy.
"What is that?" Catwoman asked, with a bit of fear.
"Gee, can't you read, kitty? Right here, it says 'chuckle gas'. What do you think it does, huh?"
"No, please... I don't want to die like that..."
"Die? Ha! Who said anything about dying? I'll leave that for Mr. J when he comes back. This is just the lighter version of his gas. Here, let me show you!" Harley sprayed a green cloud over the faces of Selina, Barbara and Pamela. The three of them coughed and breathed the gas, terrified of its effects. Soon the cloud dissipated, and they remained silent wondering why
they weren't laughing like maniacs. The three of them stared at Harley with a serious concern look on their faces.
"Hi there." Harley said. It was all it took. The three captives exploded in hilarity at the same time. Those 2 words sounded like the funniest thing they heard in all of their lives. Then Batgirl realized. The gas made everything seem or sound funny, so they would laugh at anything, even the laughter of one of them getting tickled.
"Now, who wants to be the first one on being tickled while being all goofy and giggly?" Harley asked. Once again, the three girls laughed with deep belly laughs. Then, a very hard sound, like blast, came from the other room. Harley quickly turned around. "What in the hell was that?" While Catwoman and Ivy laughed, Batgirl managed to control herself during a second and
take adventage of Harley's distraction, to kick free from the stocks and get out of there at once, even affected by the gas. Her kick broke the lock in two, and her barefoot kicked Harley's hand, making her throw the gas can away.
"Noooooo!!!" Harley screamed in dispair. She tried to get it, but it was too late. The heavy gas can fell to flour, and a green cloud came at once from it, covering the four women around it.

A few minutes before that, on Gotham Gasworks...

The Joker walked into the machinery room. All of the city main pipes were connected there. Behind him, 3 thugs who seemed like The Three Stooges, walked in, driving carts loaded with big purple tanks.
"Fine boys, load'em up. It's time to make one last prank to Gotham. Everyone in the city will die laughing, including Batsy, while I have my very own bat here to torture! Ahhhhh... life can be so good from time to time, boys... Now hurry, this will take a while." The henchmen begun to connect the Joker-gas tanks to the pipes, wich did took a while. Joker's dream was just inches away from comming true. Then, an annoying sound interrupted his extasis. It was the communicator, Harley was calling.
"What? I'm bussy!"
"I need the help of one the boys over here to keep the girlies laughing."
"Yeah, yeah, in a minute." Joker turned off the communicator. "Curly, go to see what that girl wants before she grows like an even bigger pain in my ass, please."
"At once, boss."
"Well, keep'em comming, boys. The city is not goind to by itself, heh heh".
"Boss, there are just 2 tanks left to plug", the Moe-like tugh said, several minutes later.
"Good, I'll tell the rest of the boys to leave the place. Usually, I would leave them to die here, when I make the whole gasworks blow up with a good portion of Gotham after the gas kills everybody... but they've been good boys, don't you think?"
"Uh... sure, boss. I'll help Ms. Quinn to carry her captives."
"Sure, Moey boy." 'Moe' left the room. Joker whistled happy in the main room, while plugging in the last of the gas tank to the system. Then, a sound interrupted him. A sound that came from the other room, where his thug was. 'Moe' landed unconscious at the Joker's feet. Batman was standing behind him.
"I'll give you just one chance to stay away from those tanks and surrender quietly, Joker. Do it. NOW."
"Gee, Batsy, sometimes I think you don't know me at all, hehehehehe. What do you think I'd do in this kind of situation?"
The Joker took Moe's machine gun and open fire. Batman to the other room, to make sure Joker didn't blow up all of Gotham's gas suply.
"Stop shooting, you lunatic!! We're sitting on a powder keg!"
"Don't worry, Guano-man, if I die, I'll take you with me, along with the rest of Gotham! Hahahahahahaha!!" Joker laughed insanely as he fired. His shots hit everything, the whole station could blow up any time. Batman threw a batarang, hiting away Joker's gun. Being unnarmed, Joker ran away and called the rest of his men by radio, with Batman on his heels. A large group of men dressed up like the Three Stooges appeared quickly to help his boss. To prevent them of open fire, Batman threw some smoke bombs to get some more time.
"Gordon, now!!" He said throug the microphone on his cowl. Gordon and the GPD SWAT team crashed in. The skirmish between them, the Joker, and his men, lasted several minutes. Thanks to his skills, Batman unnarmed most of the thugs and forced them, including the Joker, to surrender. When the battle finally ended, Batman took the Joker by his grasp.
"Where's Batgirl?"
"Heh heh... you're probably kind of late with that, Batsy. She's downstairs with Harley, having a load of laughs. Hahahaha!"
Batman punched Joker unconsious, and ran to the basement. He could never forgive himself if something happened to Barbara.
On the basement there was just one door, in the end of a long hallway. Batman rushed to open the door. He heard laughs, female laughs, comming non-stop from the inside. "Barbara... oh, no..." Was she poisoned? Did he arrive to late to prevent her death? Batman prepared for the worst. He blowed up the lock with a small charge of plastique, and ran inside. To his
horror he found... four women laughing? He approached to Barbara, and lifted her from the flour.
"Batgirl, are you allright? Answer me!" Batman knew the effects of Joker-toxin. Batgirl wasn't affected by it, but she couldn't stop giggling. He took a sedative from the utility belt and gave Barbara a shot; she sleeped instantaneously. Batman begun to untie Ivy and Catwoman, and cuffed them along with Harley. Gordon entered the room and saw the three women
laughing non-sense.
"Do they need medical atention?"
"They're just affected by laughing gas, commisioner. The effect will disipate in a few minutes."
"Fine. We'll take Isley and Quinn to Arkham, Catwoman's going to Blackgate." Gordon's men scorted the women out of the gasworks; Catwoman was barely smiling now, while Harley and Ivy still giggled, they were still under the effects of the gas.
"I can't thank you wnough for this, you know. If it wasn't for you, Gotham would be a graveyard by know." Gordon said.
"You don't have to, commisioner. We'll just have to make sure that every tank of toxic gas--" Batman was interrupted by a car
crash. The police car carrying Catwoman smashed against a tree, and she swiftly got out and ran, still barefoot, mixing herself with the shadows.
"Damn it." Batman tought to himself. She couldn't catch her until the next time.

Later, on Wayne Manor...

Gotham was safe now. Barbara was fully recovered from the gas and the tickles now, and told the whole story to Bruce. How she got caught, the places she were, and how she and the other were tortured with such an innocent and childish method.
"It was horrible, Bruce... there were moments when I thought I'd be tickled to death. Thank God you arrived... I know... I know it was wrong disobey you."
"Just make sure you don't risk yourself like that again. I know you were tortured, but you were lucky this time... you never know what to expect from the Joker. You could have been killed."
"I know... I'm sorry." Bruce put a hand on her shoulder and looked her to the eyes.
"Don't worry. In a way if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have known where the Joker was, and all of Gotham would be dead by now, including me. Besides, you were never trained to resist that kind of 'torture'."
"So I didn't screwed it up that bad, uh?"
"Let's just say I'm not less proud of you of what I was before." Bruce said smiling.
"Thank you, Bruce. That means a lot comming from you."
Bruce and Barbara spent the rest of the day in the cave, working on some old cases. A light came from the stairs above as Alfred came in.
"I beg you pardon, sir, but Master Richard has arrived a minute ago from his trip with the Titans. He's waiting at the doorstep."
"I'll be up in a minute, Alfred." Bruce said. Before he finishes his sentence, Barbara was allready rushing to recieve Dick. It had been a while since she last saw him. Dick was indeed walking into the mansion, carrying his heavy baggage with him.
"Hi, babs. Could you tell Alfred to give me a hand with this stuff?"
"Dick, I missed you so much!" Barbara huged him and kissed him deeply.
"Hey, I didn't know I've been out that long. How was everything in Gotham while I was out?"
"Oh, nothing Bruce and I can't handle. But I have lots and lots of free time now... do you think of anything?"
"Well, we could have sometime for us tonight...would you like to come to my appartment?"
"You can count on it." They kissed. Barbara huged him, and Dick put his hands on her hips, squeezing them a little. Barbara let out a little yelp.
"Sorry, didn't know you were that ticklish."
"Don't worry, Dick. I guess I kind of like it."

The End

" and my cat suit makes me look kind of sluty.'.."

I'm sure Catwoman would have no problems admitting her costume is kinda slutty--that's something she'd be proud of. lol (although her costume isn't nearly as skimpy as the adult Starfire's costume lol )

Awesome. Now if we can only get somebody to finish the turtelli series

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back