• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTF - Feathertime #4 (f/f : wrestling : celebs)

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Feathertime #4

CK: “Welcome to yet another edition of Feathertime, we have 4 superb matches for you tonight, as usual the lovely Denise is here alongside me”
DR: “Thanks Chris tonight will be a great build up to the Pay Per View, ‘All Tied Up’ and it should be even bigger than Frantic”
CK: “Well here comes our first match, and it’s Torrie Wilson, she has not been in action since the rumble”
DR: “and now here comes Molly Holly, I don’t think Torrie has much chance here”
CK: “This has been set as a hardcore match, which means anything goes”
DING DING!
Torrie and Molly locked up and Torrie tripped Molly over and pinned her for the count,
1………2 CK: “ohhh she kick’s out, Molly wasn’t going down that quick”
Torrie tried pulling on one of Molly’s boots, but she couldn’t get it off and Molly kicked her away, Molly rolled Torrie up and tickled her thighs, Torrie began to giggle loudly and scrambled free, Molly went to find some feathers while Torrie picked up a trashcan,
Molly got in the ring and so did Torrie – both girls ran towards each other but Molly slid under Torrie’s legs, Molly tickled Torrie from behind forcing her to drop the trashcan,
Molly then pushed Torrie head first inside the trashcan,
Torrie was stuck and Molly used the feathers to tickle slowly all down her leg’s,
Torrie begged Molly to stop but she didn’t – and then she un-strapped Torrie Wilson’s high-heels, she again used the feathers to tickle slowly on Torrie’s wiggling toes, circling slowly along her soles and down her legs,
Eventually Molly pulled Torrie out of the trashcan and lay her in the middle of the ring, then she jumped from the top rope landing a giant frog splash and a pin,
1…………2……………3
DR: “See I told you Molly is a dangerous opponent, Torrie isn’t strong enough to beat Molly”
CK: “Molly certainly used the trashcan to her advantage there”

Backstage Victoria Beckham stood by the vending machine getting a cola, Sophie Ellis-Bextor stood behind her and startled Victoria,
VB: “What the hell do you want?” SE-B: ”a coke if you get your ass out the way”
Victoria smiled and threw her coke into Sophie’s face, the coke splashed all over her and stained her white top, Victoria walked away and Sophie stood there shocked and soaking wet.

The Next match was another Hardcore match,
CK: “here comes Kylie in her first singles match”
DR: “well she and her sister looked pretty good as a team, let’s see if she can keep up those same speedy tactics”
CK: “Oh and her opponent is none other that the gorgeous Pamela Anderson”
DING DING!
Pammy wasted no time in kicking the hell out of Kylie, Pamela used a number of suplex’s and body slams to batter Kylie, then Pammy flicked off Kylie’s high-heels and started to furiously tickle her tiny feet, HAA HAA NOO NOT THERE AHHGHHHHAA STOP IT STOP IT EEHHHAAAEEEEEE HHA HAH HAAHA AHAHA EEEEEEEEEEKKKKK NNNOOOOOOOO
Then Pammy dragged a giggling Kylie over to the corner and Tied her feet to the post,
And then she pulled out a bunch of feathers from under the ring, she used all the feathers and ran them across Kylie’s feet, Kylie screamed in laughter and then Pammy un-tied her feet and got back in the ring, Pamela dragged Kylie over to the other corner and stood on the ropes, she pulled Kylie up to the top and put her over her shoulder,
Pammy then jumped and slammed Kylie hard to the mat, Pamela made the cover and pinned a stunned Kylie,
1………..2…………..3 DR: “Wow this one is over and Pamela Anderson has destroyed Kylie” CK: “that was a really quick match, and a gruesome one for Kylie”
DR: “Pamela looks like she isn’t finished, she’s……she’s…….she’s hogtied Kylie”
CK: “Oh come on Pam she’s had enough”
And Pamela tied her feet to her hands behind her back then Pamela started to lick Kylie’s toes, Kylie woke and slowly started to moan,
Uuhhhhhggggg what the……oohhhhh don’t do ……..ohhh noooo NOOOO STOPPPP
Pamela then started to suck and nibble on each toe sending Kylie into a flood of tears,
Kylie screamed for help and she sobbed gently,
Dannii ran down to the ring and Pamela ran off, Dannii then un-tied her sister and helped her back up the ramp to the dressing room.

Trish walked down a corridor when Stacy : Angelina and Steph attacked her from behind,
The three women stripped Trish almost naked and began to tie he up, Trish was overpowered and then they all began to tickle her all over her body,
Suddenly Cameron showed up and kicked all three women off Trish, Cameron chased them away and then helped Trish up,
TS: “gasp! Thanks Cameron” CD: “It’s ok it was just lucky I was passing, look maybe we could become a tag team, I know your not keen on the idea but I reckon we would be good a s a team” TS: “well ok then, I mean you did help me out just then, so I guess we can give it a try”

Next was the 6 woman tag match, Rachel L-Cook : Tara Reid and Trish Stratus (vs) Stacy Keibler : Stephanie McMahon and Angelina Jolie,
Rachel and company wanted revenge for what happened on Feathertime #3, where Tara and Trish got punished, DING DING!
The match started with Trish and Stacy in the ring first, Trish pointed at Stacy and began to verbally abuse her, Stacy’s face turned sour and she slapped Trish in the face, then the two girls began to fight and roll around as the crowd roared in approval,
Stacy crawled away trying to get to her corner but Trish pulled her back by her leg, Trish tickled Stacy under her arms and then on her neck, Stacy started to laugh and tried to wriggle free but Trish just kept pulling her back,
Eventually Stacy tagged Stephanie in the ring, and Steph dived on top of Trish and started to run her nails across Trish’s tanned stomach, Trish screamed and kicked her legs trying to stop Steph’s tummy torment, Trish got away and tagged Rachel L-Cook in – and then Rachel tripped Steph and pulled off each of her high-heel shoes,
Steph screamed as Rachel stroked her feet gently, and Rachel got faster and faster sending Steph insane, it wasn’t long before Angelina jumped in the ring and stopped Rachel from tickling Steph, Now Steph had got the upper hand as she un-strapped one of Rachel shoes,
Steph started to lick Rachel’s foot and slowly tickled her leg with her other hand,
Rachel crumbled and started to moan slightly as Steph continued to lick her feet,
With Rachel down Steph tagged in Angelina and then the two women teamed up on Rachel,
Angelina started to tickle Tara’s armpits and Steph started to lick her feet again,
Rachel screamed under the pressure as the referee tried to get Steph out, but Trish and Tara charged in the ring and helped Rachel, and with that Stacy also joined in and it was three on three again,
CK: “the referee has lost control”
DR: “it’s just a brawl now” Steph accidentally charged into the referee and he fell to the outside, and then suddenly Denise got up from her commentators seat and started to help Stacy : Steph and Angie,
Now it was four against three and the four women started to beat on the victims,
A steel chair smashed off Trish’s legs as Steph used the weapon to gain advantage,
Angelina tickled a helpless Tara (who was knotted in the ropes)
And Denise and Stacy teamed up on Rachel L-Cook, suddenly Rachel Stevens ran down to the ring with Tina, Rachel (S) grabbed Angelina and put her in the ankle lock,
Tina used fierce tickle power to ground Steph, and then Rachel left Angelina in pain and moved over to Denise, Tina threw Stacy over the top rope and Rachel grabbed Denise by the hair, she picked her up and put her into the Rock bottom slamming her to the mat,
Then Rachel (S) grabbed her foot and gave her the ankle lock, Denise’s shoe fell off and Rachel could not resist her feet in those sheer black stockings, She started to tickle her foot frantically while still twisting her ankle,
Denise screamed in pain but also let out a few giggles as the tickling got faster,
Angelina stood up as Tina picked up the chair and hit her in the leg,
Angelina was now in agony after Rachel’s ankle lock and now a chair,
Tara moved over to Angelina and took off her boot,
The referee woke up and got back in the ring (Rachel and Tina had now left)
Tara grabbed Angie’s socked foot and started to suck on her toes,
Angelina tapped like mad as her head began to explode with pleasure, Stacy and Steph could not believe it as they had been beat,
Denise lay at the side of the ring in agony holding her ankle,
And then Rachel (L-C) and Trish got in the ring with Tara and celebrated their win.

Suddenly the lights went out and the large screen came on,
Pink was on the screen and she spoke to Rachel Leigh-Cook,
P: ”Yo Rachel, You might be number 1 hardcore contender but don’t get thinking of taking that title, You might have won tonight but I guarantee you won’t win next week at ‘All Tied Up’
I’m stronger than you, I’m bigger than you, and I can take a hell of a lot of tickling,
I’ll see you at the P.P.V.”

Back in the commissioner’s office Kylie wanted to speak with the Commish,
KM: “Commissioner! I know you don’t exactly think I’m good enough for the TTF, but what Pamela Anderson just did to me is not right”
C: “I’m Sorry Kylie but there’s nothing I can do now”
KM: “she should be punished” C: “I tell you what how about I take you for lunch to cheer you up” KM: “What? now? Errrmmm……. This isn’t another trap so you can tie me up and tickle me is it?” C: “No….well not unless you want me too (haa haa)”
(Kylie smiled) KM: “can I pass on that one please? (hee hee)
And so Commissioner and Kylie left the building.

Anna Kournikova made her way to the ring followed by Martina Hingis, both girls were dressed in Tennis gear and look ready to kick some ass,
Then Jo and Tina walked down the aisle talking the trash as they came,
DING DING! They blasted off with all four battling each other while the referee tried to get control, Martina was tossed over the top rope by Tina and Anna and Jo battled in the middle of the ring, Anna used swinging Tennis style punches as she pounded Jo in the chest, Jo was knocked down and Anna sat on top of her and tickled her ribs,
HAAA HAA HAA NNOOOO ARRRGGHHAAA HAHAHAHA EEEHHEEEEEHAAHAHA STOP IT ARGGHHAAHAHAHAHAA
Then she tagged in her partner Martina Hingis,
Martina stomped on Jo a few times and then put one foot on her chest trying to pin her,
1………….2…………
CK: ”Oh Martina has paid for that, Jo has grabbed her foot and started to pull her trainer off”
Martina fell over trying to get away from Jo and in the process her trainer was yanked off, Jo dived at Martina’s feet grabbing hold of her socked foot, Martina screamed and tried to tag Anna but Jo pulled her back, and dragged her into the corner where Tina was standing,
The tag was made and now both girls began to strip Martina’s feet of trainer and socks,
Martina screamed again pleading for Anna to help, the referee stopped Anna from getting into the ring, meanwhile Jo and Tina locked Martina in the S-Club hold,
Jo and Tina both took a bare foot and started to suck on her toes, and with their own feet they tickled Martina’s armpits
ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH HAHAHAHA EEEHHEEEEEHAAHAHA NOT MY T-T-T-TOOOOOOOOOEEESSSSSSS HAHAA
The referee broke the hold and Jo was forced out of the ring,
Anna tried again to help Martina but the referee stopped her,
Suddenly someone came from out of the crowd and grabbed Jo and threw her into the crowd,
Then she jumped in the ring and used a Stunner on Tina,
Tina was floored and Martina crawled over to Anna making the tag,
Anna then made the cover on Tina, 1…………2……….. CK: “No she kick’s out”
DR: “how the hell?…..what?…I don’t believe it”
Tina struggled to get up and looked to see where Jo was, but the crowd were tickling her senseless as she desperately tried to get away,
Tina turned round to see Martina superkick her in the jaw, again Tina fell to the mat and Martina made the cover, 1………….2……………3
DING DING! CK: ”Oh No the S-Club girl’s have been cheated out of another tag team match”
DR: “what are you on about? That was fantastic”
The mystery girl got in to the ring and picked Tina up, then she used another Stone Cold Stunner, sending Tina flying backwards,
CK: “Who is this girl she is punishing poor Tina”

The Mystery girl stared at the battered Tina and then walked out of the ring,
Another show was over and who knows what the Pay-Per-View will bring after an eventful show like this.

** Feathertime #4 ** (TTF009)

TTF group site : -
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_ttf/

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back