• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old Stern Xmas

marcusb

Verified
Someone was asking for this clip so... from the wayback archives.

Old and not very high quality but the girl is cute. This is only 1 of the 3 girls he did this show with. The others are not worth seeing.

Was this the first time Howard ever tickled someone in studio? It was the first time that I ever remember. I believe it was about 1994 if I'm not mistaken?

Daytickler said:
Was this the first time Howard ever tickled someone in studio? It was the first time that I ever remember. I believe it was about 1994 if I'm not mistaken?

Could be. i think Anna might of been first though. :idunno:

I remember this

I have it on tape, and you're right, she's the only one of the three that was worth watching. I particularly enjoy when he's been at it for a couple minutes, and he asks her if she's excited, and she tells him that she loves it, and after it's over, she says gimme some more. What a hottie! Wish she'd come to NEST...

$192.00

She let Howard touch her for 192.00, she must be a Scores Girl lol. Bahbahboie's coments were the best. Lets see if it's true...

By the way, that was the first time I had ever seen that in full. But I do remember a blond in a red dress who gave some good reactions as well, not as good as this girl, but not bad.

SlaverTickler said:
She let Howard touch her for 192.00, she must be a Scores Girl lol. Bahbahboie's coments were the best. Lets see if it's true...

By the way, that was the first time I had ever seen that in full. But I do remember a blond in a red dress who gave some good reactions as well, not as good as this girl, but not bad.

Eh? You posted the clip I just put up.

marcusb said:
Eh? You posted the clip I just put up.

Yeah, Remember Gerry says... "With out the Audio it looks like Santa trying to rape somebody." I just thought I'd dee if he was right, and he's not to far off.

The other two girls...

Any chance of you posting the rest? This clip brings back memories. Thanks!

I'd like to see them, too . . .

Marcus, thanks so much for the Christmas clip . . . if you have time to post the others, that'd be great. I thought they were all worthwhile (I especially liked the blonde woman).

I dont think he PAID $192 right off the bat-what it was, was he gave her a word, and if she quit the tickling by giving that word to Howard, she LOST! So he, after she won, had to pay her $192.

That is a gr8 game. If u can withstand tickling for 2:30 mins wihtout giving the host the secret word, u win a sum of money. I wish more programs did this, it would be a sweet way to tickle a LOT fo chickS!

Affectionate Dan

Do you have the rest of this tape where the girl is being tickled by Jackie? He seemed to get the best reactions out of her? I've been looking for this for years. Pls help

ok I went through that list and tried to find what I was looking for under howard stern but I didn't find it. Can anybody help me please? I gotta find this jackie part so I can die happy

A friend and I were the ones who got Chrissy on the Stern show

Chrissy, the woman Howard tickled, was a stripper my friend Bobby knew. Bobby and I were responsible for getting her on the Howard Stern radio and E! TV shows. If you remember the photos of Chrissy getting tickled they showed on that television program, I took them. Bobby was the guy tickling her in those pictures. And it is his voice you hear advising Howard where to tickle Chrissy.

We sent the pictures to Howard, who called Bobby and invited him to the program with Chrissy. Bobby rounded up the other two women who accompanied Chrissy and him to the Stern show that December 1994 morning. Not one for the limelight, I stayed behind.

that's good information but how do I get a copy of the whole tickling of chrissy especially when Jackie tickled her? he seemed to get her the best and I think Ralph tickled her in the elevator

Wish I knew!

Bootman, I wish I knew how to get a copy - I'd like to see it again, too!

stern xmas

Em Es said:
Bootman, I wish I knew how to get a copy - I'd like to see it again, too!
i have full tapes of these shows.i was on them.

including when Jackie tickled chrissy? if ya do, how could I obtain a copy?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back