• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story posting question

HoseFootLover

Hi there, all! I've been a lurker here at TMF for months, but this is my first post.

Recently, I finished an erotic story about my favorite actress and the greatest muse a guy could ask for, Parker Posey, and Jessica Biel, centered around a relationship that develops during filming of "Blade: Trinity". I wanted to post the story here. There's lots of hosed foot loving and tickling in it!

But there's also a variety of other heavy sexual content in it. So, I wanted to make sure it was ok to post it here if properly labeled. Thank you for your time.

Also, we need to get more Parker Posey stories out here, folks! Watch "Personal Velocity" (bare foot) and "The House of Yes" (black hosed foot) to see how sexy and tickle worthy Parker's beautiful size 8s are! I'm a 'lee, but she brings out the 'ler in me! :devil: Combine that with the most beautiful face and laugh, and tickling her would be sheer Heaven!

Welcome to the TMF, HoseFootLover, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

This is an adult web site, and many stories here have graphic sexual content. Put something like "adult" or "X rated" in the title, so nobody will be accidently offended. Also, put "f/f" to indicate female on female tickling.

The one thing you can not do in a story posted here is have adults interacting with minors. A minor is anybody aged 0 to 17.

Thank you!

Thank you very much for the info, kind sir!:) I'll get the story posted here ASAP. It's a long one! I've posted it elsewhere under the moniker "Walter Fool" (Parker was in a movie "Henry Fool"), so I'll do the same here. I'll say this: I envy you, being there in NYC where Parker could walk up to you and say, "I need someone to tickle my stockinged feet... care to help me"!;) Forget little things like the Statue of Liberty, and stuff like that. She should be promoted in NYC travel brochures as a reason to live/visit there.;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back