• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Lesbian Misadventures of Parker Posey: Jessica Biel, pt. 1 (f/f, adult)

HoseFootLover

The Lesbian Misadventures of Parker Posey, “Don’t Call Me Indie Film Queen“: Jessica Biel
By Walter Fool (HoseFootLover here at TMF)

FF, cons, Fdom, Fmast, anal, BDSM, bond, foot, oral, rom, spank, rough, hp, tickle, facial, cream pie, viol

Heh heh hello! Thank you for taking the time to read this, my first story! And while it is my first, I’ve had years of writing experience in wrestling role playing leagues. I’m an amateur only in a sense.

I’ve worked hard here to write a sexy story that’ll be enjoyable to you all, and a tribute to one beautiful, endlessly erotic young lady, Parker Posey! I’ve been a fan (and wanna be lover/sex toy;)) of hers for over seven years now. While there’s other pretty women out there, there are none as beautiful and sexy as Parker in my eyes. Discovering her really awakened a passion in me that I didn’t know existed!

Back to the story, it’s on the kinky side, with lots of variety, so there should be something in here that appeals to all of you! There’s a little reading before getting to the “good stuff“, but I believe in writing a complete story. And once it reaches that point, I believe you’ll be glad you stuck to it!

Especially if I get good feedback, I plan on making a series out of this, following Parker Posey’s journey as a lesbian, and all the lovely celebrity ladies who have accompanied her on it! In this story, I’m starting some years after she first fulfilled the Sapphic desires inside her, with some help. I’m not labeling it “Episode IV” or any such thing. My story titles will be whomever Parker hooks up with in that particular one.

This one is set during filming of “Blade: Trinity“, late 2003 in Vancouver. I think I choose to start the series here, as opposed to something more obvious, like Parker hooking up with one or all of the ladies from “Josie and the Pussycats” (and I do have plans there;)), because of the potential for sexual tension that could develop between two sexy ladies playing rivals in a film. Especially mortal enemies like vampires and humans are in the Blade series!

I felt there was a lot of possibilities between Parker and Jessica that weren’t explored in the film, so maybe that feeling of dissatisfaction is one reason for starting here, as opposed to Parker’s sexy exploits with an actress during filming of something else.

Not to mention Parker and Jessica looked great in the film! The outfit Parker changes into in this story is exactly what she wore in the movie’s final scenes. Well, with the exception of the panties (unfortunately;)).

Disclaimer time: The contents of this story are fictional, not meant to suggest either Parker Posey or Jessica Biel are lesbians, or have been in a relationship. Any similarities between this story and real life events are coincidental. You must be of legal age in your community to read this story.

Now, especially with this, my first venture into the realm of celebrity erotica, I’d love to hear your input on how I did here! Please try to be constructive with any criticism. I have gentle feelings that bruise easily.;) I can be reached at [email protected]

Now, without further delay, here is “The Lesbian Misadventures of Parker Posey, ‘Don’t Call Me Indie Film Queen‘ “, Jessica Biel edition!
--------------------------

Parker Christian Posey. A living example that hard work can reap great rewards over time.

With no great connections or family roots in the entertainment industry, the Baltimore, Maryland native had to start her acting career at the bottom of the ladder fresh out of SUNY-Purchase, with a small role in “As the World Turns“. And even smaller roles in her early films.

Few who just so happened to even notice Parker deep in the background of her early films such as “Coneheads” or “Joey Breaker” could’ve imagined the vibrant, unstoppable brunette would one day ascend to greatness and recognition as one of the best actresses of her generation, respected by critics far and wide, diligently followed by her fans.

Or that Parker would become a social scene and fashion legend in her home of New York City, where her name would be as recognized and revered by New Yorkers as stars of film, TV, stage and sports. Names like Robert De Niro, Spike Lee, Jerry Seinfeld, Derek Jeter, George Steinbrenner. Parker’s beauty, sexiness, intelligence, creativity, out-and-about town activity and tremendous fashion sense made her the penultimate female New Yorker. A real-life “Sex and the City” girl like the Carrie Bradshaw character played by another Parker, Sarah Jessica, never could be. Her endless energy is right in line with being a citizen of “the city that never sleeps”. And those citizens recognize it in one of artistic East Village‘s favorite daughters.

It was a long, difficult road for Parker gaining all this status and recognition, however. For the film that gained her the most attention at that time, 1995’s “Party Girl“, the first feature-length movie ever to be shown on the internet, she was paid $75 dollars a day. Some of her early work netted her such little income that ultimately she wound up in the red for her efforts in films seen by a hand full of people.

However, over time, her work in such small budget independent films as that, along with classics like “Dazed and Confused” and “Waiting for Guffman”, brought her acting critical kudos and a growing fan base.

She had truly arrived with the attention brought to her by a February 1997 Time Magazine article, “Queen of the Indies“. The moniker “Independent Film Queen” stuck and that very year, she won the Sundance Film Festival’s “Special Jury Prize for acting” for her role in another indie film, “The House of Yes“.

Parker’s goals weren’t limited to being indie film royalty, however. She parlayed her increasing exposure and expansive film resume into higher profile roles in higher profile movies such as “You’ve Got Mail” and “Scream 3“. Her role as Jennifer Jolie in the latter was her biggest triumph yet, with die hard fans of Wes Craven’s “Scream” series far and wide deeming her the best part of the film and the MTV Movie Awards giving her a best comedic actress award nomination. Her work on the small screen had even earned her recognition, her role as a rival cosmetics magnate in “Hell on Heels: The Battle of Mary Kay” netting her a Golden Globe nomination.

The years since had seen her name grow in stature, not in independent film, but rather mainstream. As with the likes of Meg Ryan and Julianne Moore, who had risen to fame from soap opera roots, Parker was well on her way to becoming a superstar. Gone were the days of being an extra in big name movies. The prolific indie film actress with humble beginnings now had important roles and plenty of screen time in movies people all across the world went to theaters to watch.

With each passing day, month and year, Parker’s star grew in the eyes of movie fans, critics and studio executives with spotlight roles in such big studio films such as “Josie and the Pussycats“, “Laws of Attraction” and “Blade: Trinity“.

With her role in 2006’s mega blockbuster “Superman Returns” as Lex Luthor’s girlfriend and partner-in-crime Kitty Kowolski, Parker Christian Posey stands on the brink of being a household name. Parker’s feverish work over years and years had paid off like few who saw her in the early days could’ve imagined and only hoped for seeing an acting genius in the making.

However, they didn’t know the fight, competitive spirit and desire to succeed planted deep in Parker Posey‘s being. It was a battle for Parker to even live past her first few days of life. Born prematurely to Chris Sr. and Linda Posey, Parker was given two noteworthy names: Parker, after the 1950’s supermodel Suzy Parker, and Christian because of the expectation that the tiny infant would quickly join Christ.

Heaven would wait. Parker beat the great odds against her living even a week and survived. This was when mom and dad Posey came to think that their daughter was special. That she was destined for great things. And from the time she was old enough to understand, they instilled this concept in her. The world was hers for the taking. Parker came to expect the bright future for herself that her parents did.

But, great expectations were accompanied by great pressure. To perform in school, cheerleading, ballet and everything she endeavored in. Perfection was a hard thing to live up to, even for a girl as intelligent, naturally talented and athletic as Parker.

It was even harder during her teen years in Laurel, Mississippi. The transition from childhood to adulthood, and coping with developing hormones has traditionally been considered one of the most difficult times for any human being, right up there with old age. For Parker, it was especially hard, and for a different reason than most.

Many of her teen years were spent in the small, conservative Mississippi town. The sort of Hellfire and brimstone-preaching place that made Parker feel guilty about the growing need inside her. She knew she was supposed to like boys. That was what was “natural“. But the girls she met in middle school when she moved to Laurel at age 12 were so pretty. Her eyes couldn’t help but to be drawn to her young female classmates.

At first, she dismissed it as having a “crush” on girls more popular and more established at the school than herself. But, over the next couple of years, her eyes were increasingly drawn to the developing bodies of her peers. Maybe she could write off paying attention to their eyes and lips as envy or admiration. When she started to admire the curves of her fellow cheerleaders’ shapely bodies in outfits just like she wore, and felt “those feelings“ inside her, Parker knew she had something bigger to deal with.

She liked girls. She was a lesbian. And while a young woman destined for greatness, she struggled mightily with feelings she was taught were “unnatural“. But they were feelings she couldn’t purge herself of.

It was after her troubling but undeniable self discovery that she went through a period of rebellion and acting out, which gained her the nickname “Missy” from her friends, implying a mischievousness to her. A moniker she lived up to. Missy was born, but her raging hormones would neither let her forget the young beauties who surrounded her every day, nor let her desire the star quarterback as was expected from a good Catholic girl of Laurel, Mississippi.

In time, Parker learned to calm down and accept this new aspect to herself. But she didn’t embrace it. She
didn’t even provide the slightest hint that she could have anything but a platonic love for the same sex. She was a child of destiny, who had lived so she could do great things with her life. Nothing could get in the way of that. Nothing could disappoint her mom, her dad, her brother Chris Jr. or her community. Not with so much faith placed in her.

So, as dead as it left her feeling inside, Parker Posey did the only thing she felt she could do. She dated that star quarterback, made her best effort to develop a taste in men, and suppressed her Sapphic urges. Parker made herself the woman she thought those around her wanted her to be. At the expense of being the person she was born as.

Even when she left her family behind in Laurel for the opportunities far more liberal New York City provided her, foremost attending college at SUNY Purchase, and freedom to do as she chose was hers, she chose to walk the straight and narrow. To be the good daughter who did as she was supposed to.

But it all came at a price for Parker. Try as the training actress did to lose herself in her studies and learning her craft, she was a lonely, sad woman. She had the occasional man to keep her company, but somehow, it only made her long for a woman’s touch even more strongly.

After Parker broke into “The Biz“, she curbed her loneliness in different ways, going to all the industry parties and functions she could to network in hopes of fulfilling her dreams of gaining roles in which she could show what she was made of as an actress.

And she reaped rewards from her hard work, landing a regular part on the long-running CBS soap opera “As the World Turns“ in 1991. She found herself in a wide variety of projects in the years after she left “As the World Turns” the following year, from the controversial in “Frisk“, to the sexy in “Sleep with Me“, to the hilarious in “Waiting for Guffman“. Parker accepted the wide range of projects she did for various reasons. Because it challenged her as an actress. Because it helped pay the great expense of living in New York City. As a favor to a friend or connection, that would help her down the line. Most often, Parker took roles to prove something. That she was willing to take risks as an actress. That she deserved the lofty expectations she’d always lived with.

And, of course, prove things to herself that needed proving. In a couple of instances, Parker used film roles to prove to herself that her girl-liking days were over. One was “The Doom Generation“, in which Parker played a deranged, hideously blonde wigged woman who had mistaken Rose McGowan’s character for her long-lost Mistress. But, it was only a brief, asexual one-scene part that did little to test her resistance to women, however hard she immersed herself psychologically into her role of being another woman’s sex slave. All it really did was make her wonder what it would be like, for a woman like Rose to own her body and be able to do anything she wanted to it.

After creating more doubt in her heterosexuality then, and later in a scene in “The House of Yes” in which she spent the whole time looking at Tori Spelling in a skimpy white bra and bikini, no more opportunities to test herself came until she signed on for “The Misadventures of Margaret“: A film in which she played a woman who, in the process of writing an erotic novel, becomes overtaken with sexual fantasies. One scene had her character passionately kissing in lesbian fashion her bisexual friend, played by Brooke Shields. If she could survive this, she could surely put women behind her and devote herself completely to men, despite all their flaws. Then, maybe she could at least feel something real, something passionate with them.

In the end, Parker did not survive. Parker never imagined the day she arrived on the set what would come of filming this movie. Parker Posey as she had existed was defeated. Over the years, she had become such a mentally tough woman, who could put her own desires and needs aside for the greater good. But, somewhere during those days filming “The Misadventures of Margaret“, all those barriers she had built up to protect her image, her career, and her family and friends from the sinful desires born of her adolescence were stripped away, along with her clothes. Parker was laid bare in every respect. And the many walls that came crashing down in dramatic, orgasmic fashion that fateful night in 1998 when Brooke Shields successfully seduced her was the best thing that had ever happened to her. It was then that happiness and freedom were finally bestowed upon a miserable and trapped 29 year old. And not a night had passed since that Parker went to sleep before saying “thank you, Brook” for at last making her whole. But, that’s another story.

-------------------------------
Evening of Sunday December 7th, 2003.

It was a night of celebration in Vancouver, British Columbia for the cast and crew of “Blade: Trinity“. But, not because filming had wrapped in the third movie of the Blade Trilogy, or the dailies had gone over well with New Line execs. Also filming in Vancouver was “Catwoman“. A film that had been in discussion for well over a decade since Michelle Pheiffer had played Batman’s latex-clad feline nemesis in “Batman Returns“, except with Halle Berry filling a much skimpier catsuit.

Being in Canada, arguably the hockey capitol of the world, and the home of the NHL’s Vancouver Canucks, in Late November a friendly challenger to a hockey game was made via fax, from the crew of “Blade: Trinity” to the crew of “Catwoman“. The challenge was accepted, and the “Blades” vs. “Hallecats” conflict took place the first Sunday of December in the home of the Canucks, the GM Palace.

Ultimately, it was really very little of a conflict. That would imply a serious battle. This was not one, as a team of crew members The Daywalker himself, Wesley Snipes, was greatly confident in, wiped the GM Palace with the “Catwoman” crew. An outcome that would put a smile on Snipes’ face when he heard the news, given his contentious history with Halle Berry.

While the man playing the title character wasn’t in the house for his team’s decisive win, two of his prominent co-stars were. Neither Parker Posey nor Jessica Biel donned the skates, but they were on hand in cheerleading capacity.

On screen, Parker and Jessica would be rivals, with Parker playing Danica Talos, a vampire leader with a heart as black as Parker’s long, shoulder-length silky tresses were for this film, and Jessica playing Nightstalker Abigale Whistler, a young woman bent on avenging her father’s death and stopping the threat raised by Dracula’s resurrection. Off screen, no such complications existed between them. They were just two actresses making a movie, who had formed a friendship during filming.

Even though it ate into their free time away from the set, Parker and Biel were happy to give the support to their team that could be so motivating coming from such sexy ladies. Whether or not their presence actually helped the Blades triumph, they had enjoyed a couple of hours of entertainment on ice, after which they returned to their home away from their respective homes during filming of “Blade: Trinity“, the Opus Hotel.

While the actresses had forged a bond, unlike their co-stars Wesley and Ryan Reynolds, there had been an underlying tension between them on this night. Or with Jessica, at least. Parker was just her outgoing, laid back self. Every bit the polar opposite of the high strung, not to mention high maintenance women she often played on screen. And that made her all the more annoying to the “7th Heaven” star, at this particular moment in time.

The thorn in her side wasn’t stuck there by anything Parker had said or done. Instead it was staple-gunned there by what she wore to the game. Endowed with Blades team spirit on this evening, Jessica’s choice of attire had been the official jersey of the Blades for this one-night-only engagement on ice. Parker, on the other hand, had gone with a Vancouver Canucks home jersey. To the Boulder, Colorado-raised, Colorado Avalanche-loving Jessica, it was bad enough that Parker wore the threads and colors of Colorado’s Northwest division rival Canucks. The name “Posey” on the back of the jersey, with accompanying number 1 made it even more personal. Jessica, however, held her tongue on the issue of her supposed friend wearing enemy garb. Until they were placed in close proximity during the elevator ride up to the 6th floor where they both resided. She could take no more when Parker began whistling “Oh, Canada“. Now, charges against Parker of trying to piss her off flew from Jessica’s mouth, with severity. The accused responded with a “when in Rome…” defense. One not bought by her friend, who knew her to have an ever-so-slight mischievous tendency. Of course, Parker took the opportunity to have a friendly argument about hockey with Jessica, since she clearly needed some heated debate to melt ice.

However, when that initially friendly debate came around to Parker pointing out to Jessica that the Detroit Red Wings had won the Stanley Cup far more times than Colorado, there was only one direction things could go. For Parker, it was being propelled ever-forcefully forward by a Jessica shove, out into the hallway when a “ding” and opened sliding doors made it possible. As soon as Parker regained her footing following a bit of stumbling, she spun around to mock Jessica for her over sensitivity. Of course, making sure to wipe the smile of self-satisfaction of her face first. And then, with a hint of righteous indignation, she chided “damn, you Colorado Avalance fans are so sensitive“, with hands on her hips for emphasis.

This got Parker more finger pointing from Jessica, but in the literal sense as she disembarked the elevator, joined by some stern words to make her own statement. “Now, listen here, Mother Canucker, saying stuff like that, you’re lucky I pushed you out onto terra firma. Press your luck, and there may be no elevator there next time you go through those doors“! If Jessica was going for anything close to “intimidating“, it fell flat when she giggled at the silliness of her threat.

The impish, openly smiling brunette gave a cautionary reply with folded arms to her pal’s physical and verbal aggression, “careful, Jess. Wrong person sees what you just did, and hears you talk about shoving me down elevator shafts, it’ll be in the gossip rags within 24 hours that you were trying to kill me! You could have Mounties after you!” Jessica tried her best to suppress further laughter and regain a semblance of toughness uncharacteristic of her when she answered sternly, “give it time. I have a wooden stake and clove of garlic with your name on it”.

Her threat made and pride recaptured with her retort, Jessica walked past her vampiric co-star and now allowed her lips to make a smile as she made her way down the hallway toward her suite, to turn in for the night. She came to a halt, though, when she began to get light applause from Parker. As she turned around to find out what the clapping was for, the applause died down and Parker gave her critique on Jessica’s line, “spoken like a true Nightstalker. But, you’re Whistler’s daughter! You need to throw a combination of ‘shit’ and ‘fuck’ in there! Maybe a ‘God damn it’ too”. Upon hearing Parker’s advice, Jessica marched up to this instigator till they were almost toe to toe. Her slight height advantage helped add emphasis to her intense stare into the lovely brown eyes of the brunette and her calmly spoken application of the advice, “eat shit and go fuck yourself with a stake... God damn it”!

Parker couldn’t help it. The rather corny action movie dialogue cracked her up. It was one reason she gravitated toward independent films. Big budget, high profile Hollywood films tended toward the ridiculous and silly. About a decade before, she was a frontrunner for the main female role in “Speed”, until she couldn’t take seriously the fact that her would-be character was supposed to be driving a bus with a bomb on board at perilously fast speeds that, in fact, was sitting still. Parker’s laughter proved contagious, as her friend added to the chuckles filling the hallway. Just what Parker wanted to hear. Things were going great. Fun and competition were two of the best means to achieve the particular end Parker wanted for this evening.

When the laughter subsided the friends continued on their way together to their respective rooms, though Parker was having too much fun poking and prodding her friend. While not in the way she wished. “You’re just jealous that Goyer gave me an uzi to shoot at you with, while you’re stuck with a bow and arrow”, Parker bragged. Jessica frowned upon this comment and quickly retorted, “hey, I took a lot of archery training to use that bow and arrow I’m ‘stuck with’. Besides, it’s got a UV laser that would ‘ash’ you in nothing flat”. “And what do you get to do with it”, Parker continued her aggravation, throwing the current script into the picture. “You don’t even get to ‘ash’ the vampire dogs. You ash a whole shit load of insignificant henchmen, though“. Jessica was quick in answering here, feeling she had Parker beat…kinda. “I DO ‘ash’ you. Indirectly”! Parker just scoffed at this notion, replying a bit grudgingly at one ending proposed thus far, “in a 1,000 pound woman’s ass-broad sense, yes”.

By now, the two debating buddies’ fun was about to come to an end and, especially with Parker’s semi concession on the issue, Jessica cheerfully reflected on the last few minutes as she came to a stop at the door to her room, “listen to us, we’re starting to sound like Wesley and Ryan”. Parker rolled her eyes in disdain of this concept, recalling the little on-set disagreements between Ryan Reynolds and Wesley Snipes, and expressed her sincere wishes that this not be so. “God forbid. Those two. I saw it coming, though. They’re so much like their characters. Wesley so serious. Ryan a goofball. Wes hasn’t changed since we went to SUNY Purchase together. But, he’s so misunderstood. If Ryan wants to find out about difficult, I should see if David would give Edie Falco a guest shot before we finish filming. She, Wesley and I could have a Purchase Mafia reunion!” Hearing Parker’s suggestion that her former classmate at SUNY Purchase would keep the “Van Wilder” star in line, Jessica inquired, “so, Edie’s tough on the guys, is she”? Parker smiled at this understatement and replied, “girlfriend, if she were playing herself instead of Carmella Soprano, she’d have Tony’s balls on a leash”. “Sounds like a woman I’d like to know”, Jessica beamed, recalling difficult boyfriends she wish she’d been better able to tame.

Changing subjects, she regretfully notified Parker of her intentions to turn in, as she fished through the purse on her shoulder for her room keycard, “I guess I’m going to call it a night, then. Get some rest so I can hurry up and wait for filming tomorrow”. Parker nodded her head in agreement of the “hurry up and wait” part, as so much preparation went into even a short take.

What she wasn’t in agreement with, however, was ending the evening just yet, and expressed her objection in the form of a very enthusiastic and animated invitation. “Would you come to my crib briefly for me to show you something first? It can’t wait. Unless you’ve got Dominic in there ready to sink his fangs in your neck…and elsewhere”! Keycard in hand, Jessica was ready to go in and end a long, tiresome day. Dracula resurrected from “Blade: Trinity”, Dominic Purcell, was not lying in wait inside, nor was anybody else. Her pleasure would come from landing on a nice, comfy bed.

Seeing Parker’s excitement, however, she was ready to put sleep plans on hold to find out what the big deal was about, turning the tables in the process. “Nothing waiting in there for me but a shower if I can find the energy, and bed. So, if you don’t have your boy toy Ryan taking a break from refusing to play ‘Summer of ‘69’ to come here and ravage you, then I’m right behind you”. This wasn’t “Blade: Trinity’s” Ryan that Jessica made reference to. It was Parker’s rock star boyfriend Ryan Adams, oft confused with Bryan Adams to his great annoyance. Someone she did NOT want entering the picture on this evening. Parker shook her head in rejection of a lover waiting for her and answered with thoughtless dismission uncommon when speaking of a significant other, “he’s off doing his own thing, whatever that is". It was when speaking of something other than a person on her body that Parker lit up brightly. “Laura Jean and I picked out my outfit for the final scene. It’s killer, and it has to be flaunted”! “Who am I to deny a woman who needs to show off some great threads“, Jessica stated cheerfully, extending her right arm and an upturned hand as if informing Parker to lead the way.

Parker happily accepted the counter-invitation, prancing by the brown haired woman in the direction of her own suite, just a short ways down the hall. Unseen by Jessica was a smile even bigger than any Parker’s full, sensuous lips had smiled while the Blades were trouncing the Hallecats, or while they had been trading playful verbal barbs. Things were looking up.

Overtaken with a sudden burst of excitement inside her, and having a common pair of Nikes on rather than her usual high heels, Parker all of a suddenly took off on a sprint toward her room. Not one to just let Parker go uncontested, above all in light of the competitiveness between them tonight, Jessica took up chase despite Parker’s head start. It was only a few feet away, so Parker was first there, as she rubbed in with a “pathetic mortal” remark in taunting. Jessica didn’t even dignify it with words after Parker jumped the gun, except by sticking her tongue out at her. Parker smiled, the thought in her head of becoming more acquainted with that “bubble gum” tongue.

Now it was time for Parker to do some purse rummaging of her own for a keycard, which she quickly found and ran across the door’s scanner. With a green light, a beep and a turn of the knob by Parker, the on-screen rivals and off-screen friends were inside. A flick of a light switch treated them to a world of blue that was Parker’s deluxe studio room.

“Why did you have to get the blue, and I got the yellow“, Jessica asked upon soaking in the environment of her co-star’s room for the first time. “This is the ‘sensual and chic’ room. Of course I got it”, gloated Parker. Taking exception to the implication that those things weren’t her, Jessica’s arms folded together and she tried to get at just what Parker intended. “And what does that mean I am”? “You are ‘bright, airy, fresh, eclectic and cozy’. Or so the hotel brochures said! Although the ‘tad conservative’ part doesn’t speak highly of you. So, is this where you shove me, tell me to kiss your ass, or tell me to fuck myself”?

A pensive look made it’s way to Jessica’s face for a few moments, after which she finally answered. “None of the above. This is where I say we’re good at arguing, and should stage an on-set disagreement that’ll get us media attention”! Media attention. The thought was appealing to Parker, as the smile that made it’s way to her lips told. With her history in low profile independent film, Parker had perennially flown under the media’s radar, making her less visible than less talented and beautiful women. Parker replied in overwhelming approval of the idea as she ventured further into the room toward the loveseat beside the king sized bed she so badly wanted to have her younger friend naked on. “Media attention? What’s that? I guess a faked argument between us during filming of the third Blade would get me more camera flashes than Rose McGowan and I bitching at each other the short time we were around each other for “The Doom Generation”.

There had been no such conflict between Parker and McGowan while making the Gregg Araki film so many years before. But Parker saw an opportunity. There was something Jessica didn’t know about Parker. And something Parker needed to find out about Jessica. For the purposes of discovering if the door to Jessica Biel’s certain-to-be sweet **** was wide open to her, or slammed shut complete with Master Lock to begin with. “You were in ‘Doom Generation’”, Jessica asked with surprise as she followed Parker, jogging her memory as hard as she could to remember her friend in the 1995 film.

A tad tired from a long day of filming and cheerleading, Parker strolled over and rested her ass down on the loveseat, deciding to take a short breather before getting ready to model for Jessica. Parker patted the vacant space beside her in invitation to one of her newest buddies, then replied in mock happiness of Jessica having failed to recognize her. “Thank God someone doesn’t remember the blonde nightmare in heart-shaped rose sunglasses they turned me into”. Though not everybody recognized her, one colorful character that stuck out in the mind of anybody who had seen the bizarre teen flick was Parker’s in massive long blonde hair and equally big sunglasses, with delusions of being the long-lost love slave of McGowan’s character.

As soon as Parker had given the description, Jessica’s eyes went wide and she said something peculiar given the sex of who she was speaking to, “I’m going to lop your dick off”! When Jess started, Parker rolled her eyes in aggravation and silently lipped the rest of her character’s most famous quote from the movie. Jessica giggled at her recall of one of Parker’s odder film personas and added after getting a hold of herself, “oh my God, that was you, wasn’t it? How much did they pay you to wear that hideous outfit”?

Parker was quick to answer that while looking at the floor in discomfort at the memory if just how atrocious she had looked, “not damn fucking near enough”. Jessica nodded her head in emphatic agreement with this statement, knowing it couldn’t have been much for one of her early indie films.

Her first time in a suite in this hotel with this particular motif, Jessica’s head and eyes began swiveling, allowing her to drink in the surroundings in their entirety. She changed the subject slightly, seeing from Parker’s reaction that that outfit was still a healing wound, even years later. “So, what did you and Rose argue over? Did she seriously diss your outfit, or did she want you for a real-life love slave”?

Inside, Parker’s sudden dark mood disappeared, replaced by rainbows and bunny rabbits. This was the subject she had hoped would come up. It would be difficult for her not to express too much joy at the raising of the subject. But, Parker knew that soon, she would know everything she needed to know. Suddenly, she heard a suppressed chuckle from Jessica, just following presentation of the question. As it turned out, Jessica was amused by something else, and as soon as she saw movement in Parker’s head from the corner of her eye, she focused her undivided attention on her, trying to hold in the giggle fit threatening to break out.

Looking upon Jessica’s lovely visage, Parker pressed on unconcerned with her mystery amusement. With the opportunity, she calmly dropped the hint about herself she had been dying to drop. “You hit the target the first time. Bitch wanted to think she was funny making fun of a get-up I HAD TO WEAR to look ridiculous. There was no issue on the love slave part.” Parker believed in taking risks when it came to something she really wanted, and suggesting there was something more to Jessica’s joking inclusion of “love slave” in her question was definitely going out on a limb.

As she began speaking, though, Parker noticed that Jessica seemed pretty distracted with something, her eyes darting to the side on a couple of occasions. Only after Parker had finished speaking did Jessica focused undividedly on her words she barely paid attention to, and the meaning of that last puzzling sentence. “…no issue on the love slave part”. Was Parker saying what she thought she was? Was she reading all the signs correctly?

Meanwhile, Parker was now fully aware of what her statuesque co-star had been so distracted by before she had really given her something to distract her with. Jessica’s pink elephant in the room she had been so taken by was, in fact, a realistic-looking, flesh colored and veiny dildo a full foot in length, complete with testicles and intricate in detail.

Whatever the outcome had been of the Blades vs. Hallecats, Parker had been planning on an attempted seduction of Jessica on this night. It was now or never, with filming of “Blade: Trinity” nearing an end. If she and Jessica didn’t come together on this evening, they probably would not period. Something she would consider tragic. As was the case any time she tried to become more with someone she was close to, she was afraid revealing her true feelings would end their friendship. But, Parker had decided to go through with this because she felt she and Jessica’s bond was strong enough to endure even a failed seduction.

Plus there had been a couple of promisingly lingering stares from Jessica on the set that Parker thought she had caught. She only hoped her own lust for Jessica hadn’t played tricks with her mind.

Part of her sinister plan for capturing the alluring Nightstalker and having her in an oh so sexy way was leaving one of her newest toys that had quickly become her favorite fake phallus in plain sight for Jessica to discover. No red blooded woman wouldn’t be aroused by such an erotic sight. Even the most lesbian woman, who would love to have such a stimulating object inside her, by her own hand or her lover’s.

Of course Jessica was distracted, and now it was time for Parker to play the girl embarrassed to have had one of her playthings discovered to keep things headed in the right direction under bed sheets and take any edge off her subtle hint that she liked girls. Turning here head in the direction Jessica’s eyes had been, Parker looked upon the nightstand and the object of interest. The dildo lay there, on it’s side but no less obscene looking. Parker gasped as if in horror with accompanying wide eyes and mouth, and jolted from her seat in order to land on furniture again a short time later after pouncing belly first onto her bed. Parker crawled across her resting place with urgency, quickly grabbing her beloved toy for a lonely night and slipping it into the top drawer of the night stand.

As Parker had hoped, Jessica had been in deep in thought on the perceived revelations of Parker’s sexual tendencies from only the last few moments when she was brought back to Earth by her friend’s frantic effort to get across the bed to the imitation cock. While the incriminating evidence of her naughty activities in this room had already been discovered, Parker rolled over on her back to look upon Jessica and present herself as innocent, with the sweetest smile that proved profoundly devilish, and attempted a cover-up. “You didn’t see anything dirty! You just think you did. It’s a new kind of breakfast cereal bar I got”!

This explanation, even worse than a child’s “the dog ate my homework” excuse, only got a knowing raised eyebrow and grin from Jessica, along with her take on things. “Yeah, right. You’d have been better off saying a ‘long john without the creamy white filling‘. I saw it. And what I see now is a woman in her mid-30s who still hasn’t learned to put up her toys. Mamma Posey must’ve had fits over you growing up”!

It was hard to fake something like embarrassment at being caught at something you knew you’d be caught at, but Parker was so good at immersing herself in her character. Her smile decreasing to more bashful in nature, she was able to manage an adorable blush to her pale cheeks as she tried harder, not to dig herself out, but dig her hole deeper. “It’s role research! I’m about to start filming this movie, ‘The OH in Ohio’, about a married woman who’s never had an orgasm”!

Jessica didn’t buy Parker’s bullshit any more than Parker herself did and popped off after shaking her head, “I think you’ve been doing role research on dildos since you hit puberty”!

As warmed up as her body usually became being around this divine creature, Parker was becoming one horny bitch in heat now locked in conversation about dildos with Jessica. And she could sense that she wasn’t the only one having fun.

Now Parker was ready to start turning things up, though only a notch. Parker sprung up to a sitting position on the bed and enthusiastically as well as unapologetically answered the accusation. “Damn right I love dildos. They make me cum so hard! But not like a warm, wet tongue”! Parker wasn’t sure if she let her horniness make her a little too aggressive with those last words.

For that reason she played it safe and reverted back to joking with Jessica, “Jess, I know you’re filming ‘Stealth’ after we’re through here. Don’t you EVEN tell me a fighter jet doesn’t have phallic symbolism. And a self-operating one? Like a flying vibrator with balls, so don’t even tell me you weren’t going into your room to do some role research of your own, bitch”! Parker tended to have a very… unique view of things. That and her quick mind were two things making her one of the great improvisational actors around.

Now that it had been introduced, Jessica couldn’t keep away the thought of a well endowed plane zooming around the sky with testicles flapping. That was normally something to laugh at, but Jessica didn’t. All this heated sex talk, including Parker’s seal of approval for warm, wet tongues was starting to get her motor going. She didn’t even try to hide that. A dreamy, glazed over look came to her eyes, accompanied by a lusty little smile, and she said softly to Parker, “no, I don’t have anything like that in my room. About now, I wish I did have one of those fancy fighter jets on a MUCH smaller scale for myself. Or one of those tongues you were talking about.”

Parker only smiled a big, beautiful, sexy smile with those infinitely sensuous lips. Nothing could bring a smile to a woman-hungry woman like Parker like what Jessica had just said. If that statement didn’t hold promise for many, many orgasms and lots of yummy cummy the rest of this evening, nothing would. Parker’s own mind was active now, the dialogue going something like “I’ve got a tongue for you”. Jessica seemed ripe for the fucking, and Parker was ready to do such dirty things to and with her.

But making her move was premature at this point. Even with her impulsive side, Parker tried to look ahead, and it was even more beneficial for Jessica to stew in her clearly naughty thoughts for a while.

It was for that reason when hopping off the bed, Parker didn’t go to Jessica to help her with that tongue need. Her only use of tongue was to address her cheerfully, “I’m going to go get changed. Remember, the outfit I wanted to show you? But, I’ll tell you what. Since you came to Vancouver ill prepared, I MIGHT let you borrow something from my toy box if you play your cards right”!

With that, Parker walked right by her friend, headed toward the bathroom not far away. Any response to this offer would’ve been a good indicator of just how much progress was being made toward turning her friend into her lover. After all, if Jessica didn’t mind having inside her pussy a tool of pleasure that had previously been used and creamed on by Parker, then she wouldn’t mind having other things of Parker’s inside her sex. Like her fingers or tongue.

So, it raised Parker’s spirits along with her pulse when Jessica made an innocent inquiry, “so, how do I ‘play my cards right’, Parker”? If there was anything Parker wanted to be asked right now, it was that. Jessica had given her own clues right back to Parker that she wanted this. Unless Parker’s judgment had been impaired by her lust, all the signs were that she and Jessica had come to an unspoken understanding of how the rest of this night would go.

Part of the set up to the enjoyment that was possibly to come was the foreplay. And an element to foreplay was mystery and anticipation. Parker had taken that into consideration when she looked back over her shoulder at this beautifully smiling vixen and answered cryptically, “for starters, get something to drink from the mini bar if you like and sit your tight little butt down while I change into something more VAMPIRIC”! “YES MA’AM”, Jessica answered firmly and sarcastically with accompanying salute. Parker reply came in the form of a one fingered salute from her right hand before breaching the bathroom threshold, flicking the light switch and closing the door. From inside, Parker heard a muffled “right back at ‘cha” with Jess letting it be known what she thought of the bird that flew her way.

Now alone, Parker leaned back against the door, took a single troubled deep breath and whispered looking up at the bathroom ceiling but toward the Heavens, “God help me”. Having to hold back and engage in only cautious flirting as opposed to ripping Jessica’s clothes off as she wanted was not easy on her.

Nor was the pent up and building arousal in her. Parker undid the top button of her blue jeans, and was about to unzip them to give herself at least some temporary relief, when she remembered the unique privacy issues this bathroom raised. The six foot high, ten foot long window between the restroom and the bedroom, and the semi-sheer peach colored curtains were meant to accommodate newlyweds and all enamored couples that liked to keep track of EVERYTHING their mate was doing. Whether it was on the toilet or in the shower, all was visible.

Parker was well aware of this. Earlier in the day she’d gauged even the transparency of the curtains, from both sides. And with both the bathroom and living room now well lit up for nighttime, Parker and Jessica were capable of keeping tabs on each other just like the playful couples who’d been her before them.

Parker’s problem now was a bad case of nerves. “Unwittingly” putting on a darling little dress up show from the bathroom side of the window was to be one of her most potent weapons in the seduction of Jessica Biel. The reason for her current and uncharacteristic reluctance was her friendship with Jessica. This woman was every bit as nice and fun to be around as she was beautiful. She enjoyed being around her like she had few of her many co-stars over the years, many of whom had received the asshole gene in excess upon conception.

Standing out of sight of the window uncommonly indecisive was Parker’s proof to herself of just how deeply she cared for Jessica. As she’d spent time with her on the set, Parker had graduated from not-so innocent daydreaming about everything she’d do to pleasure that luscious, tight young body to setting forth plans to make those naughty ideas possible.

Now, she wasn’t sure. She wasn’t even aware if Jessica was into women that way. It seemed like she was getting pretty into the discussion of sex toys, but there was a huge difference between a dry, imitation penis and a wet, real pussy like Parker’s. A lasting friendship had been born on the set of “Blade: Trinity”. An error in judgment here and it ended.

Or was it over already. With fear and hesitation, Parker peered around the corner through the thin, peachy material of the curtain to check and see if Jessica had already ditched her.

To her relief, there she sat, with her legs crossed and hands resting in her lap, waiting for her friend to return. The sight made Parker smile on so many levels. From her safe spot, Parker just watched this angel for a few moments, enjoying the vision of her striking face and the long, honey-ish hair framing it.

At one point while studying those kissable, lickable, bitable bee-stung lips, she observed them making a smile about something. That smile proved to be a powerful decision maker for Parker. Not to mention a vagina moistener. That smile reminded Parker that risks were worth taking in life, especially when it came to a Goddess.

With the motivation of doing things to make Jessica’s sweet face and entire body light up like that all the time, or at least the rest of their time together here in Vancouver, Parker bravely proceeded deeper into the roomy and well accommodated bathroom, toward the toilet. She had a seat there, not for it’s traditional use but as an undressing aid. If she tried, she could observe Jessica from her seat on the pot. But she preferred to clad herself in the threads of Danica Talos and inch closer to looking upon Jessica in a far less clothed state from up close.

After literally slowing to a standstill upon entering the restroom, Parker kicked things up to fast forward, slipping her tennis shoes off with her feet while she pulled off the Canucks jersey that had worked so well for creating a playful atmosphere. The big toe of each foot effectively rid her feet of her ankle socks in short order. Last was the jeans, which she’d already gotten a start on. Back on her feet, she simply slid the zipper down, pushed the jeans down her legs and stepped out of them.

Following a swift kick to send them across the bathroom floor out of the way, she now stood on the bathroom tile in only a lacy black shelf bra and a matching bikini even more revealing, given that there was no material to give her pussy coverage. There was such a naughty thrill to going with crotchless panties, if she decided to wear any underwear at all. Especially on stage or in front of a camera with such a high risk factor. The cool, conditioned air breezing across her was delighting to her vagina already sensitized by it being shaved completely hairless.

In her present revealed state, there was curiosity if Jessica was watching her and witnessing her in her underwear, what little of it there was, for the first time.

Not, however, like she wondered something else. Was that smile about her? Was Jessica thinking of her or something she’d done, to make her so happy as to smile like that? The possibility of that being “yes” and the remembrance of her face from that moment in time were more erotically charging than anything.

And the outfit chosen for her by costume designer Laura Jean Shannon she had lured Jessica here to see her model was only going to escalate her heightened state of arousal. The faux fox neck wrap couldn’t exactly be called a turn on, except perhaps by a hunter. But then there was the revealing sheer black blouse, thigh-length black skirt with buttons up the front that would be unbuttoned to show off even more leg, and the ankle strapped, “come fuck me“ black stilettos in the corner. Back to legs, any outfit that included the words “garter belt and stockings” was sure to get someone’s hormones going full blast.

That was where Parker started with the crop of clothing straight from Sax 5th Avenue she had hanging from a towel rack by the shower door. Slipping on the thin, black lace garter belt was no big deal to Parker, and wouldn’t be until she made use of the four straps for securing her nylons. It was when she pulled the luxurious nude fully fashioned stockings off a hanger that she started to get excited about the outfit she hoped Laura would have to replace because Jessica ripped it to shreds getting it off of her.

Along with Indie Film Queen, Parker was called the Hosiery Queen as well in some circles, for her penchant for wearing nylons in most every film she was in, often seamed or colorful. “Party Girl” had gone a long way toward earning her both of her royal titles. It was the latter of those that she preferred, rather than the stereotyping of her as an indie film actress. Men and women alike loved how the thin sheen of hosiery emphasized and decorated her long, sexy legs like gift wrap on a Christmas present. But not as much as Parker loved how sensuous, erotic and feminine they made her feel personally.

With her barely pantied ass parked back on the toilet, she draped one stocking across the thigh of her left leg, took the other and checked to see where the seam was and began rolling it up. No matter how many times she did it, the next part never got old. Her right foot was brought up to her left knee, making the dainty size 8 tootsie available for dressing. The contrasting black, reinforced toes and sole of the flimsy article was then deftly pulled over Parker’s foot. Now the process of encasing her leg in silk. And one that further turned the temperature up on her state of heat.

Dreams of Jessica watching her dress filled her imagination as she slowly and expertly guided the stocking up the length of her leg until it was perfectly and fully in place. Her left foot and leg were then subjected to the delightful tingle of nylon gently gliding across the smooth, paled skin until they were fully sheathed in the transparent material. Parker’s favorite part of dressing as a woman of elegance, class and sexiness ended with her clasping the tabs of the garter straps to the tan welt of the stockings.

Now in her new pair of barely there, sheer, nude fully fashioned hose to help accentuate the femme fatale in her character Danica Talos, Parker tested them out by lightly rubbing her feet and inside of her legs together. As expected, it felt great. So great she wanted to continue while doing dirty things to her already wet pussy. Put on a show for Jessica too. Make her want to have her head in the middle of her silky legs.

As a professional minded actress, Parker wasn’t one to break the “fourth wall” and address an audience as though she knew they were there. But she was dying to just let loose and do things for her possible one-person audience like a porn star would. Parker wanted to be Jessica’s porn star.

Her arousal had already built up so that she let her imagination run wild. And her stimulation of herself expand. What her legs and feet were doing felt so good that she threw her hands into the mix, her left hand beginning to occupy itself with rubbing back and forth across her pert, bra encased titties and her right rubbing a trail down her smooth, flat belly until the fingertips reached that tender, sticky, wet honey pot.

Since being introduced to it through one of the most erotic scenes of her career in “Personal Velocity”, Parker had become a fan of masturbating in pantyhose or stockings, both for her own enjoyment and the viewing pleasure of any entranced voyeur who happened to be around. Parker was as happy to entertain individually as she was a throng of moviegoers.

In the second segment of “Personal Velocity”, her character Greta had pantyhose and red panties underneath that to work around in order to let off some sexual steam. There was no such problem here, with no clothing whatsoever coming between her **** and her fingers now stimulating it. The tip of her index, middle and ring fingers started out simply teasing just inside of her wet slit.

Right now, though, her vagina was sensitive enough with arousal to respond to even the softest touch. So, just this simple act of taunting her sex with almost tickling fingertips just on the surface sent a delightful tingle through Parker’s lingerie clad body that elicited a soft moan of enjoyment and thorough run across her lips with the tip of her tongue.

Parker had the presence of mind to know that she couldn’t linger too long and risk Jessica’s departure, and she didn’t want to get herself off when it would be so much more fun for her sexy young friend to do it for her. But what she was doing felt so good, only enhanced by how taboo it was to be fingering herself and risking discovery in such a compromising situation. Parker was tempted to moan louder and bring to reality a short clip playing out in her head of Jessica barging in the bathroom to investigate screaming, only to discover Parker sprawled out all over the toilet, finger fucking herself in her underwear and nylons. Parker’s position on the toilet began to imitate that in her imagination, as she abandoned her leg and feet naughtiness to spread her legs and allow her fingers deeper penetration. Allowing herself to drift perhaps too deeply into her imagination, her eyelids closed loosely and she slowly slipped her fingers with ease deeper into her labia. But not too far inside before withdrawing again. Only to plunge them back in, and repeat.

Parker was getting a good rhythm going and a nice image of Jessica making her take her place across her knees for a hard ass spanking fitting for a dirty little masturbating slut, when something surreal happened. The focus of her sexy fantasies called out an inquiry to her from the other room in appropriate fashion, “what’re you in there playing with yourself”? Parker bolted from her self-pleasuring and the toilet with eyes and mouth wide open. Had she been exposed? It wasn’t like she hadn’t made it easier than single-digit addition and subtraction to discover her doing far more than transforming into Danica Talos.

The concept of having been caught didn’t mortify Parker, though. It didn’t even erase her smile. It made it bigger. It was with joy that she owned up to her dirty deed, “well, of course I am, what more would you expect”.

Parker’s joy kill actually came with Jessica’s response, that revealed she had been kidding. “Smart ass. I know you want to take time and doll yourself up for me, but don’t worry about it.”. If Jess only knew. Parker wanted to be dolled up, adorable, pretty, sexy, delicious, and above all else fuckable for Jessica. Tragically, Jessica was only pulling Parker’s chain, but with the way things were going, she would still get the chance to let her know what other activities she had been up to in the bathroom and be “punished” by the Nightstalker’s vengeful hand as she had been in her vision that she hoped became a reality.

Brought back to reality, and partially out of her haze of lust and masturbatory pleasure, Parker resumed the business of decking herself out. She simply answered Jessica “yes, my dear” and walked over to retrieve her see-through blouse.

There wasn’t anything fun about putting on something like this, beyond it being daring. It was tight fitting, clingy stuff like teddies and bustiers that Parker took as much joy in putting on as stockings.

While buttoning it up, Parker took notice of her being right in front of a mirror, and checked herself out. She wasn’t narcissistic by any means, but she just wanted to know that she was looking good for the woman outside who she wanted to be her woman. Parker was pleased to see from what the mirror revealed waist up, she looked damn good for Jessica. And the skirt and shoes were yet to come!

First, the former. Parker was reluctant about the skirt at first when the costume designer sought her opinion. It’s waist was so unusually high on her hips, almost closer to her breasts than her actual hips, that she wasn’t so keen on wearing it, particularly for the grand finale of the show. While she was a good girl who respected the elderly, Parker didn’t want to wear anything up to her arm pits as so many older men did. Then Laura pointed out that it’s buttons were in the front, and she saw those buttons being undone from the crotch down to show maximum leg and panty. The mid-thigh shortness of it when worn properly was a big selling point too. With the skirt wrapped around her, Parker did it like the expert showed her, buttoning down only to just past pussy level. How easy it would be for Jessica see her glistening bare pussy peeking underneath.

Her crotchless panties that left her so open in so many ways was the only part of her present dress that was unapproved. She made a mental note to check with director David Goyer about leaving it in, citing the younger male audience and the already guaranteed R-rating as reasons.

So far, Parker was loving how her hundreds-year-old alter ego dressed, and there was one more thing to admire about her fashion sense. After retrieval of her stilettos, it was back to the toilet she had been rousted away from earlier while having so much fun. Parker slipped the first shoe over her hosed right foot. Because of the leather ankle straps, though, there was more to do. Still, these were more like thin, leather ballerina shoe wraps. Something that appealed to Parker given her love of ballet dancing, something she once wanted to pursue.

With a bow tie in the back, there was one on and one to go. As she secured the strap around her left ankle, she found herself hoping this wasn’t the only thing that wound up tied to her ankles tonight. She opted not to focus on that. She preferred to get back out to Jess than stay in here and play alone.

There was one final piece of her outfit, to give her a bit more of the scary vampire bitch quality. And evidently the fox fur wrap draped over the shower door achieved that effect. No matter what, Parker wouldn’t have had it anywhere near her neck or any part of her body except for one thing: It was faux. Of all parts of the outfit, this was the least likely to turn Jess on. It even gave Parker the creeps. But she was showing the vamp getup in it’s entirety. Minus the crucifix Danica also wore. Parker wasn’t about to bring God into the sinning she prayed she would soon be doing with Jessica. So, around Parker’s neck went the fur, and she was ready to get on with the show.

At least semi-ready. There were jitters about rejection, loss of friendship, those sorts of crucial things. To the sound of tap tap from her stilettos on the bathroom tile, she headed toward the door and her fate with Jessica Biel, whatever it was to be. Very soon now, she would find out how things were going to be.

Almost instantly after opening the door, the future didn’t look so bright. “Jessica? Jess, are you still here?” To open the door and find the loveseat once occupied by Jessica vacant and no sight of her otherwise, Parker was so crestfallen as to feel like she was collapsing from the her heart on out. No peep in response to her made it feel only worse. The room felt suffocatingly desolate without Jessica’s presence lighting it up.

Parker hung her head in shame and sadness. Where she had gone wrong, she didn’t know. But she’d driven her friend away. She took a deep breath with seemingly the weight of the world bearing down on her and muttered quietly as she walked slowly into the sadly Biel-less room, “I’m so sorry Jess. I should’ve never even thought about it”.

“Thought about what”, asked a familiar voice from behind. And with that, as quickly as Parker had taken an emotional fall the equivalent of one from the Empire State Building, she was lifted back up sky high from the abyss. Jessica was still here! Parker smiled with unspeakable happiness filling her, her almost shattered heart mending itself back together. And she didn’t know the whole story yet. Her continued presence when it looked like she’d fled wasn’t Jessica Biel’s only surprise for Parker.

A sad ending averted, Parker breathed a sigh of relief and found herself so thankful that Jess was still here that she decided to come clean with her about just how deeply her feelings ran. Even being one of the most desirable women in humanity, this part was never easy for a woman so long repressed. But she wasn’t going to lie to Jessica or continue playing games. “That I thought about making love to you. Dreamt of pleasuring you”, Parker nervously admitted with a shaky voice.

If only she could feel Jessica’s eyes. How they were following the black seams of her stockings north, up to her firm little buttocks, her back revealed by the sheer blouse along with her thin bra strap, and the flowing sensuous black hair partially trapped underneath her fur, Parker’s confession would’ve been easier. She would’ve known how shared her feelings were.

So, Jessica thought it was time to show her, and she started by pushing down out of the way that furry damn whatever the Hell it was, then pulling Parker’s hair to the side and letting it drape over her right shoulder.

Concerned but hopeful in light of her acknowledgment of how deep her feelings ran, Parker stood as she was, waiting for what was to come next. That became nervous anticipation when she felt Jessica take her tresses and move them to the side. There were reasons for a person behind you getting your hair out of the way.

Then, she felt what she had desperately hoped for: Jessica Biel’s lips pressing on the back of her neck, kissing it. This was going to happen. Parker allowed her head to rest forward to give the exquisite young lady behind her better access. And herself more time to accept that she wasn’t dreaming this. Parker expressed her enjoyment with an “mmmmmmmmm” that became more drawn out with each following, frequent tender smooch of her neck.

Relief and even more heated desire for this skilled neck kisser setting in, Parker softly addressed Jessica for the first time since the young lady’s tender, glorious affirmation of her own desires, “Oh Jess, you do feel the same. Thank God”.

Jessica was leaving lipstick kiss marks all over Parker’s neck. She didn’t mind. They were symbols of Jessica’s reciprocated desire for her. They came to a halt finally when she revealed her own happiness for what would be happening between them this blessed night, pressing her body against Parker’s backside, then wrapping her arms around her waist and joining her hands together at her soon-to-be lover’s belly.

As if her lips hadn’t spoken to her desire enough already, they did this time with words whispered into Parker’s right ear, “Thank God is right. I was so afraid the rumors I’d heard about you and female co-stars were false. And I’d never get to touch you and pleasure you”. Parker didn’t know who these gossipers were, but if they made her a target for another lady lover like Jessica, then she wanted to thank them.

Being an instigator who wanted to heighten Jessica’s lust, Parker happily owned up to the tales about her, “I can assure you the most lurid rumor about me and the VERY good female friends I’ve made over the years pales to the truth. So, when did you know I wanted you”?

With such an emphatic confirmation of the scandalous, so very sexy stories she’d heard, Jessica was feeling even bolder and hungrier for this little slut. Her hands began to take more risks, separating so they could rub her belly through the fabric of her sheer blouse.

Parker’s head really became animated, and her eyes closed in enjoyment when those loving hands branched off, the left rubbing lightly across her thickly clothed breasts, and the right slipping past the slit of her skirt to massage her far more thinly protected nyloned thigh. Thoroughly enjoying herself, Parker finally relaxed the back of her head on Jessica’s shoulder.

Her mind was too involved with thoughts of all the things she wanted to do with Jessica that there weren’t enough hours in the day for to realize that her current moves on her were in imitation of some of what she was doing to herself in the bathroom only a short while ago. Jessica wanted to do everything that would make Parker writhe around in such pleasure as she was clearly experiencing while touching herself.

Not knowing or caring if this vixen who fit so well against her body realized the answer was in her touched, she opted to respond to the earlier question. It was when she began speaking that Parker tilted her head and opened her eyes, enabling the young starlet and the older veteran of film to gaze into each other’s eyes for the first time as paramours. While silent, Parker’s lust-glazed eyes screamed “I want to fuck you and I want you to fuck me just as hard” as Jessica spoke with words, “well, the way I’ve seen you look at me made me wonder. Mentioning Rose and talking to me about warm, wet tongues pointed me in the right direction. The authentic dildo kind of worried me when I thought about it, but when I saw you finger fucking yourself and rubbing your legs like a grasshopper right in front of me, that was all I needed to go on”.

Now helping Jessica rub her, Parker pressed her body back against the taller woman and slowly gyrated for maximum closeness, answering her with a grin, “I’m glad you got the message. And caught me playing with myself. You should see how much fun I have playing when I have my toys with me”. Parker’s grinding and the image of her doing herself with that monster fake cock from earlier motivated another surge from Jess’ hormones and her heated reply, “you should see how much fun I have using your toys on you”. “I want to be your toy”, Parker next proclaimed with need, spurred on by Jessica’s hand now invading her blouse to fondle her tits through her lace bra and her other hand working tantalizingly farther toward Parker’s aroused sex, with her hand high enough to stroke her thigh through the stocking welt and garter tab.

Soon, the word, touch and flirt inspired intensity became too much for either woman to hold back. All this time, Parker and Jessica’s lips had inched closer and closer. When they finally pressed and locked together, it set off the next chain of events leading inexorably toward that king sized bed and Sapphic love.

The kiss was what finally drove Jessica’s hand to go where it really wanted. The transition from thin silk to slippery wet pussy flesh was instant. Feeling Parker’s bare shaven, moist, swollen vaginal lips and the sensation of Jessica’s hand firmly grasping the most intimate part of her body drove tongues into mouths, making the kiss French in nature. Jessica pussy stimulating fingers only got wetter as they rubbed the tingling, aroused pussy lips. Jessica touched a sweet spot of Parker’s, prompting the finger fucked woman to begin humping and moan her enjoyment into Jess’ mouth, temporarily slowing the tongue play going on. That hand was subjecting her to such pleasure in her sweet spot that Parker wanted it to maul and ravage her already tender ****.

At the same time, she wanted to be so close to her friend-turned-lover that she wanted to fuse herself to Jessica and become one with her. The best she could think of to come as close to that desired union as possible was to reach back to clutch her ass in order to help press that worship-worthy body harder against her own than ever.

When she did, what she felt turned out to be Jessica’s latest surprise. There wasn’t the rough denim of the blue jeans Jessica had worn that was to be expected. This was the unmistakable feel of satin. Parker kept on feeling, farther on down. It wasn’t long before her hands came in contact with the uncovered, smooth flesh of Jessica’s legs.

There wasn’t much that could separate Parker from the heavy petting her kitty was getting right now. In this case, curiosity could. In mid-kiss, and mid Posey-pleasuring, the woman being subjected to the delightful three pronged sensual assault on her did the unthinkable, pulling away from Jessica so she could turn around and get her first look at just how much clothing she’d shed while she was getting ready in the bathroom. “Are you in your underwear”, Parker asked with excitement as she spun around.

What she saw was eye candy at it’s sweetest. She unabashedly let out an enjoying “mmmm” at the vision of Jessica Biel in a dark red satin bra and matching g-string with the tiniest of patches covering her vagina.

Parker wasn’t the only one perusing scantily clad female flesh like it was an all-you-can-eat buffet. This was the first Jessica had seen of Parker’s front since she happened upon her in the middle of her jill off and leg show session in the bathroom. Jessica was so entranced by that scandalously high slit up the middle of Parker’s mini-skirt that just barely covered up a smooth, soaked pussy that she barely even noticed the apparent dead animal around the neck of her “Blade: Trinity” rival.

Sexier than anything to the lovely young ladies though, was when they finally looked up and witnessed how much more exponentially beautiful the other was with the glow of lust and desire to their face. And then the following smile that both women could so easily fall in love over alone.

Just the enjoyment of each other’s presence with the knowledge that they would soon be all over each other lasted until Parker broke the silence, hands on her hips. “I don’t remember saying anything about ‘playing your card right’ entailing stripping down to your pretty little red undies”! Downright puzzled, Jessica frowned and shook her head lightly. Parker was UNHAPPY about this? She was serious enough to apparently think so. It took a few seconds to get over her disbelief enough to answer. “You’re pissed off to see me in my underwear. You’re kidding me, right”?

Parker cracked a small smile, pretty much letting her know she was joking around, then explained, “I didn’t say I was pissed either. No sane person would feel anything but a need to fuck you silly with your ‘Summer Catch’ thing going on there.” Jessica knew what she was doing when it came to red bikinis. Stepping out of a swimming pool with a dripping wet red bikini clinging to what little of her body it covered like a second skin in that film got the attention of far more than Freddie Prinze Jr.’s character. It was the basis for so many millions of wet dreams at a time when Jessica was on the family show “7th Heaven” and fans were dying to see more of her. And since Parker knew the significance of Jessica Claire Biel in a red bikini, the lady in red had to think one of those dreams belonged to her.

Just when Jess was feeling good, Parker interjected a “but…” as she walked back up to her till they were toe to toe. “…you deprived me of getting to undress you. You’ll pay for that before the night is through”. Hearing threats made, Jessica arched an eyebrow and stated, “ah, so Danica Talos has reared her BEAUTIFUL head”? Parker was evasive in answering this particular question. Jessica had yet to truly find out just how deeply she could get into character. Given the right situation and co-star, she could have a lot of fun blurring the lines between fiction and reality. And she had here with Jessica the right situation and co-star! But, she’d find out about that soon enough.

For now, Parker changed the subject, and did so with greater ease by again reaching around back of Jessica and helping herself to another feel of firm ass through thin satin. “I didn’t become a favorite on the social scene for being a negative Nellie. So I’ll just say your new uniform looks MUCH better on you than what you had on before. And your bra and panties are pretty close to Avalanche burgundy! You represent Colorado well. For a Minnesotan”.

Such flattery as this got an adorable blush any time out of the Boulder-raised but Ely, Minnesota-born Jessica, who responded favorably to Parker’s own more clothing but still skimpy outfit. “Thank you. And if you keep making being undead for hundreds of years that fucking sexy, the vampires may still rule this Earth. It‘d give you a leg up there doing away with the poor dead thing around your neck though”.

If Parker needed any encouragement in indulging this fantasy rapidly blooming in her head, this was it. Maintaining her grip on the pantied ass and throwing in some massaging of it through the satin, Parker leaned in and whispered in her left ear, “spoken like a confused, enamored little Nightstalker who’s really just fighting the urge to become my familiar and worship me as a slave would her Mistress”! Parker topped that statement off fittingly, with a light nibble of Jessica’s earlobe. Then she broke character just long enough to inform Jessica, “By the way, this ‘poor dead thing’ would’ve once had to be alive to be dead”.

Now that she’d let Jessica know that she wasn’t the kind of woman to go genuine on the fox fur, she ceased her ass rubbing to back away from Jessica. Jess was starting to feel where Parker was going. In more ways than one. This was just such a fun, sexy lady and she was finding herself excited by the concept of just how kinky that playful side of Parker would make fucking with her. Jessica fed right into it, answering heroically as though this were a take on the set, “I’ll bow to you in submission when I’m too battered and broken to stand on my own two feet”. Jessica resisted the urge to smile, knowing that it wouldn’t take that much, and knowing that Parker knew it wouldn’t take that much.

Rising to the challenge as any self-respecting impromptu actress would, Parker was fang-sharp in her reply to this expression of rebellion, “if you don’t follow me and do as I say like a good little familiar, those things can easily be arranged”!

Realizing that failure to comply could be detrimental to her health, not to mention her chances of getting laid, Jessica trailed behind, at least for now playing Danica’s “familiar“, or servant to a vampire not yet turned into one themselves. Whatever naughtiness her scheming friend was up to, she enjoyed the elegance, class and profound sexiness of Parker’s walk toward the bedroom/living area, only enhanced by the shapely miniskirt, seamed nylons and stilettos.

Whatever she had in mind, it involved the wooden office-style chair at the desk opposite the bed, which Parker pointed to and barked out, “bring that over to the love seat, bitch. And don’t give me any ‘yes, ma’am‘. I expect ‘yes, Mistress‘”! “Yes, ma’am”, replied Jessica, of course, in disobedience as she carried the designated chair over to the love seat. Her back still turned, Parker addressed Jessica’s defiance calmly, “I’ll overlook that… this time”.

Now Parker did a 180, her hands returning to her hips and her demeanor taking on one of superiority even in the face of the taller woman. It was time for the games to begin. Parker was able to play bitch so well that even the patient, mostly-sweet Jessica was finding herself a little aggravated.

That was until Parker spilled out two words. “Undress me”. With an order like that, Jessica could forgive the arrogance with which it was said. In keeping with her own character vehemently opposed to the Vampire Nation, Jessica answered angrily, “what? Are you vampires too inept to even undress yourselves”? Parker/Danica sneered in disdain of this statement and rebutted firmly, “why would I need to use the energy when I have a pathetic little slave girl like you to do it for me? Here, I’ll even give you a little help“. Parker’s “help” was pulling off the faux fox fur she was anxious to rid herself of anyway, and tossing it to the side. Jess was thankful for this too. It gave her a better view of the lace shelf bra not-so-well hidden by Parker’s sheer blouse.

“Reluctantly”, Jessica stepped up to the plate, or in this case a stunning brunette she’d hopefully be fucking over and over tonight. Jessica looked down at the first task ahead of her, the buttons of the blouse. She could’ve done it without looking, but this gave her some prolonged viewing. With the blouse undone and the bottom portion pulled from the waist of the mini-skirt, Parker brought her arms back so Jessica could also do the work of pulling the article off them. She did just that and tossed it to the side.

In a familiar position now behind Parker, Jessica showed her continued affection for the Indie Queen playing vampiress, despite her newfound bossiness, laying one soft kiss on the “ball” of her right shoulder, then another affectionate peck on her left shoulder. Parker moaned her enjoyment of Jessica’s lips, and the honey brown tressed young woman moved on to unclipping her bra. That done, Jessica moved back around in front of Parker.

Before anything else, she stopped again to look down and admire the cleavage the shelf bra did nicely to create, and the mini-tent her aroused nipples were making in the lace. Mindful of not taking too long and angering her Mistress, Jessica simply slipped the bra strap over the shoulders. Parker let her arms down, thus letting the bra down and freeing her perky little aroused tits from what minimal material restrained them.

Size didn’t matter in this case. These breasts were just as beautiful to Jessica as any she’d seen. That Parker had enough pride and confidence in herself to not do as so many stars did and have implants only made them sexier. From the soft flesh to the hard nipples, the titties stuck out so firmly and proudly that Jessica found herself daydreaming about a joyride on each tit, rubbing her pussy against them till she left a shiny glaze of her **** cream on them. They would hopefully be spending lots more time together before they left Vancouver, and she knew she’d have plenty of chances to ride these pretty titties.

For now, she settled for leaning over and swiping her tongue over one nipple. Then the other. Parker smiled down on Jessica, and petted the top of her head affectionately.

Parker was being rough on her now, but it was for play purposes. Parker had only the most tender, loving feelings toward this woman she was coming to adore more deeply than ever. Wanting to let Jessica know how much she liked it, Parker asked quietly, “did your sweet tongue feel how hard my little nipples are for you”? Jessica looked up with loving eyes and a smile to nod her head “yes”. Another tender moment in the midst of the tense Nightstalker vs. vampire queen situation ensued, the women speaking volumes to their desire and affection for one another through a simple look.

As aroused as Parker’s tits were, Jessica suddenly found herself starving for a look at just how turned on her vagina was. She’d felt the pussy earlier, but not seen it well while Parker was fingering herself, the sheer peachy curtains providing just enough obstruction of her view. So, she got to work on more buttons, these in the front-middle of her skirt. That took more unbuttoning than she would’ve imagined, with the mini-skirt so unusually high on Parker’s waist. But she tackled her duty with enthusiasm, until one last button remained.

With a plan of her own, Jessica decided to get up close and personal with this one. Actually it was something else she wanted to get more intimate with. That soaking wet snatch of Parker’s that was begging for a tongue lashing. Dropping to her knees fast enough that it smarted on the knee caps, she went after the button like her character Abigale would a creature of the night. The skirt fell in a heap around Parker’s ankles, and Jessica had before her eyes an awe-inspiring array of garter belt, sheer nude nylon that barely contrasted with her skin color, crotchless black panty and the greatest treasure of all. That baby smooth, arousal-shining pussy, just beckoning her tongue. It was no wonder Parker’s co-stars and her own fingers were so drawn to such a beautiful **** made only prettier by the swelling arousal brought to it.

Jessica took a deep breath, taking in the sweet, arousing scent of pussy in heat. Jessica was ready to dive in when unbelievably she was stopped by Parker’s hand lowering over her womanhood, then giving her latest order. “I know you want it. And I do too. But not yet”.

How she was able to do it, Jessica didn’t know, and wasn’t sure she wanted to know. But, Parker backed away from a pussy eating she wouldn’t forget to sit down on the nearby love seat. Making it more painful was the deliberately slow, high-rising leg cross that would’ve made Sharon Stone proud, that gave such a brief but enticing view of what she wanted.

Reestablishing her less gentle persona, Parker folded her arms together judgmentally, her face taking on a more harsh appearance as well and she got strict with Jessica again as she looked up at her with confused eyes. “If you like to take clothes off so much, then you can strip out of your bra and panties like a whore should”.

It was amusing to Jessica being called a whore when she presently dressed far more conservatively than a dolled up Parker whose panties didn’t even have any material to cover her vagina. But Jess was far too horny at this point to nitpick, and rose to her feet to happily play along.

Sending a dirty look back to Parker that made the black haired vixen even more eager to see it all, Jessica reached behind herself and began unhooking her bra clasp in short order. Eyeballing Parker, who was eyeballing the tits about to be unsheathed, Jessica slipped her index fingers under the bra straps from the inside, rolled them past her shoulders and let the satiny piece fall off her body.

Parker was all smiles now, and for good reason with those breasts she’d fancied and fantasized over, especially since she found out Jessica would be in this film with her, now fully revealed in all their glory.

This was Parker’s time to be dominant and run the show, but she was just as ready to surrender to this Nightstalker and serve her in whatever way got her off, if it meant just a few seconds that she could lick, suck and adore these massive, fleshy twin beauties, or have them in her grasp to fondle and knead.

As pleasing as this sight was, it was only going to get better, as Jessica’s thumbs and forefingers had pinched the front waistband of her bikini in preparation of removal. Difficult as it was, Parker refocused while Jessica went into motion, bending over and tugging down. When she straightened back up, Jessica stood in her birthday suit, so lovely as to deserve expensive presents 365 days a year.

Unlike Parker, Jessica preferred to keep some of her pubic hair. Parker didn’t mind, as she lustfully soaked in the sight of the thin, well groomed triangle that provided a natural layer of covering for the pussy beneath. How Heavenly it would be getting past that hairy barrier, with tongue, finger, dildo or whatever. To hear this beautiful being’s musical moans of enjoyment and see the pleasure carved on her visage.

Jessica had been pretty docile thus far, and given in to Parker’s desire to control. But with her panties still at her ankles, she let Parker know she wasn’t going to be a pushover and gave her something she wanted at once. Focused on her lust for pussy, Parker wasn’t as mindful of Jess’ left leg stepping away from her discarded undies. Next thing Parker knew, she’d been hit in the forehead with an unknown object that landed in her lap. Looking down, she found Jessica’s bikini that she’d sent flying toward her with uncanny accuracy.

This time she couldn’t withhold a little snicker. Returning her eyes to a giggling Jessica made her own laughter only worse. If this had been filming of a scene, David S. Goyer would’ve been screaming “CUT” as loudly as the playing women were laughing. But this was fun time for two thespian Goddesses, and things would end when they said so. And the end was nowhere in sight, with them still in the foreplay stage of things, yet to have their first orgasms.

Trying her best to get her mindset back to that of a vicious Vampire Nation ruler who would hate to see a mere mortal laughing, Parker spoke, doing her damndest to keep a straight face. “So, you think that’s cute. With your bow and arrows, UV ray bullshit and gadgets, all you can hit me with is your panties. If you’re the best your kind has to offer, you humans are all finished! Now sit your weak ass down before I sic my Pomeranian on you”!

The threat of a toy group dog that would be animated to open it’s fanged mouth like the “Reapers” of “Blade II” was just what the fearless Nightstalker member needed to spur her into action. Glaring hatefully at Parker, she stomped the short distance needed to reach the chair and sat down.

Seated for whatever Parker had up her sleeves, or down her stockings as it were, Jessica spewed out some standard heroine-in-distress dialogue, some borrowed from Ryan Reynolds’ “Hannibal King” character. “You’ll never get away with this, you horse humping bitch”!

Parker’s initial response to that was to bring Jessica’s wadded up panties to her nose and deeply take in it’s mesmerizing feminine aroma, all the while looking right at her like filet mignon. She didn’t really want to separate herself from the wonderful smelling bikini fresh off of Jessica’s body, but she had a role to play, so she responded confidently. “I just smelled of your slutty little whore panties. Nobody stopped me, and nobody will! Now…”

Her taunt through, Parker lifted her legs up and brought her high heel and hosed feet to rest in her young captive’s lap, and continued on with her instructions. “… you take off my high heels and worship my silky size 8 feet. And do a good job, or you’ll suffer beyond your comprehension. A good job also means rewards”!

Between this and the bathroom scene, Jessica was rapidly finding out that she was getting mixed up with a very kinky woman that had a bit of a foot fetish. Not that she was complaining. Jess was so enamored with this sexual creature that she wanted to worship every inch of her darling little 5’5” body.

So, she got to it, investigating the unique wrap around leather ankle straps for these heels. Parker helpfully tilted her feet to the side, allowing Jess to see the bowtie look. Therefore she took the shoestring approach, simply taking one end of the ribbon-like binds and pulling. It did the trick and Jessica had the first shoe off, tossing it aside to the floor to the tune of a slight thud even with the carpeted and padded floor.

Jessica was going to do away with the second shoe differently. Looking straight at Parker, she brought it back behind her head, in a pre-baseball pitch position. Seeing this, Parker raised her eyebrows, a pointed finger and her strongest objection, “don’t you fucking even think about that! Not unless you want both of them shoved up your ass after I’ve filmed my scenes in them. Not even YOU have taken anything that big up your ass!”

Parker’s little inference that her captive was promiscuous got an exaggerated look of pain from Jessica, who let the footwear slip out of her hand, onto the floor, far from it’s counterpart.

Now, Parker gave some guidance to her stunning new bitch, beginning to rub back and forth across Jessica’s washboard stomach with her nylon enhanced right foot. Cluing Jess in on what she was to do, she lifted her left leg up and held the foot right in Jess‘ face, just begging for it to be grabbed onto. In true Danica Talos form, Parker condescendingly inquired, “you DO know what to do, right”? Jessica didn’t answer in any way but to cradle Parker’s heel in both hands and place a single kiss right in the arch of her foot, the peck immediately followed by her outstretched tongue slowly raking across the seam of her nylon soles. The young woman had a foot fetish of her own.

Parker responded to the enthusiastic stimulation in two ways. The first Jessica loved, as Parker’s free tootsie rubbed it’s way down to her crotch, where she made particular use of her toes. Her hosed digits began to pet Jessica’s pussy lips. Parker responded personally to the adoration of her foot by tilting her head back and letting out a soft moan. While not so experienced at pleasing someone through sensuous stimulation of their feet, she was nuts about them, and Jessica could see right before her eyes that what she was doing was working when Parker’s reinforced toes curled tightly.

It was about this time that she felt the magic Parker had started working on her sweet spot with her other set of toes. This really set off a lusty fire inside Jessica originating at her pleasure center.

It was times like this that a girl needed something to suck on and unleash some of that pent up passion. A cock. A dildo. Fingers. A clit. In this case, Parker’s hosed toes would work nicely. Tilting the foot slightly, Jessica opened wide and started on the big toe. Relating this to another form of oral stimulation, Jess worked it like a cock, starting with light sucking on the tip, and gradually taking more into her mouth. And with her stocking smoothing down her dark red painted toenail lightly obscured by the semi-sheer black area of reinforcement, it was like fellatio on a little, silk covered dick. At that, the nylon was so thin and clingy it was almost like it wasn’t there at all, the nude color from her viewpoint only adding to that illusion. There was a perverse feel to sucking another woman’s toe with a bit of a cock sucking aspect that was profoundly turning Jessica on.

And the enthusiasm she showed in bobbing up and down on her big toe as her saliva got it and the ones nearest it wet was getting to Parker too. When she occasionally looked for Parker’s reaction, Jessica may’ve thought she was getting flipped off when she looked directly back at her, with the middle finger the only one of her right hand sticking up. As it turned out, this was only to do some finger wetting. Parker stuck that extended middle/fuck you finger into her mouth to suck on, then turned it into a middle/fuck me finger.

With an audience, that happened to be giving one Hell of a blow job to her big toe, Parker unashamedly plunged her wetted finger past her labia, deeper into her ****, with a suggestive smile. Only making the diddling she was starting to do to herself seem even more vulgar was the knuckles of her ring and index finger extended out, making them look like balls to the middle, pussy fucking finger she was using as a cock.

Parker’s wasn’t the only **** here being massaged by digits with dirty intentions. Parker had rotated her left foot sideways so she could slide it further into the depths of her friend’s open and inviting womanhood. It was becoming slick enough with arousal that she was able to plunge several toes several folds into the slippery pleasure flesh.

She left it at that. Parker wanted to make her beautiful lover she was so happy to have the honor of gratifying feel good. Not hurt her. So, she just slowly, sensuously slid her toes in and out, letting them and the delightful nylon coating them do their sexy thing to the nerve endings in her vagina. And making damn sure to brush the all-important clit without going too far in. Parker knew how to motivate a girl and that was just the thing to set any girl with a pulse into a frenzy.

It was working. Parker found this out when she saw and felt Jessica begin a soft riding motion. With an even more inspired Jessica now going to town even more dedicatedly on what was now the middle three toes like little pieces of nylon wrapped candy, Parker adjusted the movements of her pussy-fucking foot to meet the oncoming **** like a cock would.

It wasn’t so easy for Parker to focus herself with the adoration of her sensitive foot by Jessica and the clit tickling the tip of her middle finger was now doing. She wanted to give sexual bliss to her partner every bit as much she wanted her own, though.

With the two in sync, things were really starting to get enjoyable for both women. Jessica had no idea toes could bring such bliss in either orifice. The nylon brushing her wet pink vaginal walls sent a new wave of wonderful tingles through with each penetration of the toes. It was hard for Jessica to concentrate, when she wanted to close her eyes and unconditionally surrender to anything Parker wanted to stick her aroused **** with. But she kept her eyes open, for the stunning view of her new lesbian lover’s foot and legs given to her by her current perspective.

Then there was the occasional glance at Parker’s naughtiness upon herself, looking between those silky, slinky gams to view the obscene hand movement and what little bit of her middle finger was visible wiggling around. She couldn’t see what was going on up there, but she sure could imagine. And then, the most erotic sight of all. Parker’s face as she was in ecstasy. It could be hard to keep track of with her head thrashing about, but beautiful to see nevertheless.

At one point, Parker took notice of Jessica watching her. She totally fed off how big and beautiful with lust for her those hazel eyes were. While her soft moans were a way of expressing herself and “letting it out” at a time when she needed to, she decided this was a good time to incite the pretend “Nightstalker” again. “Just look at you, ‘Nightslut‘. What would Blade and your vampire hunting friends think of you if they saw you now? To think you dreamt of driving a stake into me. And here you are sucking my stocking toes and loving every moment! I own you”!

As damn good at Parker was at making your heart race and your blood boil with desire, she was pretty capable of making it boil with anger as well. The Coloradan’s competitive juices pumping as they tended to around Parker, her eyebrows made a heated frown toward the taunting brunette. Not about to let speaking to her like this slide by, Jessica maintained her grasp on Parker’s foot with her left hand so she could continue her sucking/kissing combination on her small toe, and pulled her right hand away to flip off “Danica“.

Amused by this, Parker boomingly laughed as sinister as could be expected of a worthwhile head villainess. With her laughter spent, she answered superiorly, all the while casually jilling off and rubbing her smooth belly with her free hand. “What a pathetic, TYPICAL low class gesture from an over classed, defeated little cretin. But, this isn’t a defeat, is it? You’ve been killing off my vampire sisters because you were jealous. You wanted to be the one doing their duty to their queen, like the one you’re performing now. You don’t want to exterminate our kind. All you want to be is the lead whore in my harem and have the honor of licking the honey out of my superior **** every night”!

Parker had to just keep pressing her luck with this role playing game of hers and pissing the spirited Jessica off. Finally, Jess had had enough. Pulling Parker’s foot away from the home it’d had in her mouth, and bringing it down to chest level, she brought her right hand up and made different use of her fingers: They started dancing lightly and madly all over the thinly sheathed sole.

Unable to see what Jessica was doing, Parker didn’t know what hit here until it, well, hit her. All of a sudden, she broke out into a fit of a different kind, her whole body whipping about furiously, wild laughter escaping her lips. Jessica was devilishly tickling up and down her foot, her fingers especially grazing the more thin skinned arches, and Parker was reacting even more strongly than she could’ve dreamed.

Jessica wasn’t sure about the rest of her, but to say her feet were ticklish would’ve been an understatement. Empowered by her newfound influence over Parker, through her fingertips ravaging her foot, Jessica spoke up with more confidence than ever. “Don’t have anything to say now do you, ticklish little fanged fucking freak”!

Parker wasn’t wearing her vampire teeth at present, but it didn’t matter. Jessica didn’t have any of her vampire slaying apparatuses either. Her fingers were her greatest weapon now, working Parker into a silly craze, with clinched fists banging on the back of the loveseat, and her head shaking back and forth like a blur.

It was barely audible between giggles, but Parker managed a muttered “stop, I can’t stand it”. Jessica heard. But, she didn’t hear, and her fingers playing the nylon foot like piano keys didn’t either. “What was that”, Jessica playfully asked as she tickled away.

Parker had one defense from her rather precarious position, though. Ironically, it was her other foot. Since she was unsuccessful in freeing her brutalized one Jessica held onto for dear life, this was the only one she could use. And she was in a good position to do that. Pulling her pussy juice-creamed toes away from Jessica’s snatch, she straightened her foot out, pulled her leg back and brought pain where there had previously been only pleasure. Parker drove her heel right into Jessica’s pussy to the pained tune of an “OWWWW“ from Jessica‘s lips that now formed an “O“. Not hard enough to really hurt her. Just hurt her enough to let go.

And that she did. Parker was at last given relief when both of Jessica’s hands shot down to her pussy, for rubbing and providing relief. Parker had hopes of her physical activities on this night leading to exhaustion. Laughing her ass off wasn’t the activity she had in mind. She didn’t realize how physically consuming cracking up could be until she had stopped and felt like she was cracking up literally.

Worn out for the moment, she collapsed to the loveseat on her side to catch her breath. This gave her a chance to look over and see what kind of damage had been done. Now she felt like a bad gal, and not in a sexy sense. There wasn’t much strength to her voice, but she expressed genuine regret for bringing Jessica such anguish. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to kick you that hard. That just made me lose control“.

Her face still contorted in pain after feeling like a brick had been dropped in her lap from a considerable height, Jessica answered, BARELY in a squeal, “no kidding. It’s ok. It’ll wear off”.

Recuperated enough that she could function normally again, Parker sat back up and then rose to her feet. This strange moment brought about by her tickle fit was a temporary setback. But the heat still burning so hot in her pussy that would soon return to Jessica in the pleasant sense of burning said for her to press forward. Besides, knowing Jessica the way she did, it was a matter of time before she would pay her back anyway. And Jessica getting even wouldn’t necessarily be a bad thing.

With that eventuality certain, Parker unapologetically went back to her old ways while walking past Jessica. “That’s what you get for pulling little stunts like that, foolish bitch. Now stay right there till I return, or there’ll be more where that came from!” While emphasizing the hard lesson with words, Parker was relieved to see her lover’s pain already subsiding, with Jessica withdrawing her hands from her crotch and sitting up straight. Even better, when she looked up at Parker, there was no anger. While so young in years at only 21, she was mature and experienced enough to understand that odd things could happen in the heat of passion. Parker appreciated that.

So much so that she stopped next to the chair, leaned over and whispered her intentions to make retribution. “I’ll make it up to that sweet, precious, delicate flower 100 fold. I promise, my beautiful lady”. That promise had the additional medicinal affect on the hurt starlet of hearing in those words and that tender voice the sheer depth of affection Parker felt for her.

Parker didn’t stick around to hear a response. She continued on her way to the nightstand by the bed containing so many of her goodies. Already decided on what she needed, she didn’t spend much time rummaging through the small assortment of pleasuring and restraining items she had. The first couple of things for later, she tossed up on the bed, out of the way. Then, she found what she needed for the here and now: A long strand of thin white nylon rope. This would contribute nicely to this private Abigale/Danica war of an erotic nature, and allow her to make Jessica all hers.

After she coiled it up the multipurpose item she would use in such a sinister way, she picked it up and returned to Jessica. She had watched Parker this whole time and knew what all was coming. The objects tossed on the bed, one of which she’d already seen tonight. The rope that would be used to capture her. Seeing what was in her immediate future, Jessica… smiled. But she didn’t let it last long. Here came Parker. Making her face more sullen and bitter, she looked up at the gorgeous older brunette holding her lost freedom in her hand, in the form of several feet of rope.

Parker looked down on Jessica, matching her face in intensity and placed an order with firmness to make a police officer proud. “Stand up, turn your back to me and place your hands behind your back“. With a disgruntled huff, Jessica slammed her bare feet to the ground, sprung up, spun around and crossed her wrists behind her back in obedience. As excited as she was, she was a little nervous. A woman had never tied her up for love making. That distinction only belonged to one ex-boyfriend. This was sort of unfamiliar territory for her.

Then again, so had been sucking toes, stockinged with painted nails no less to emphasize that it happened to be another female’s toes. And so had been the unique but oh so delicious foot job that made her **** feel so good and wet before Parker’s heel made her feel so bad temporarily. Except for that little incident, Parker was making these new experiences so fun and erotic. The more she thought about it, the she anticipated feeling the rope around her wrists. So, she was more than happy to let this delightfully offbeat creature rope her up good and tight.

That was just what Parker did, making several trips around Jessica’s wrists with the rope horizontally, and then vertically to make them nice and secure in their fetters, before making a nice, firm knot to seal Jessica‘s sexy fate. Parker had one of her fantasies come true. Jessica Biel’s hands tied up. But not so tight that it would in any way at all hurt her circulation. This was all about pleasure, with maybe a little mild pain thrown in here and there.

Jessica strained against her bonds in a test of her helplessness. As she discovered there was no give that would allow her to wiggle her wrists free, Parker gloated over the capture of this beautiful young trophy. Brushing a few stray brown tresses away from her right ear, Parker whispered deliciously ominous words into it. “You’re finished, Abigale. Your vampire slaying days are over! Your body belongs to me now, to do all the nasty things to that I want”!

“Danica” next sought to emphasize her claim of “ownership”, delicately slinking her open hands south across Jessica’s bare tummy. Parker’s smooth touch after tying her so expertly had Jessica’s loins warming up again in a pleasant way. So when Parker’s fingertips reached her soft meat around her pussy lips, her head leaned back and she cooed her approval.

This gentleness didn’t last. Just when she was starting to feel comfortable, Parker brazenly grabbed her crotch from behind with both hands like they belonged down there in the most private and sensitive of parts. A decidedly lewd kneading of her supple pussy flesh followed for Jessica, a passionate shower of kisses raining down on her neck from Parker’s loving lips all the while she was ravaged.

A woman might normally feel violated by treatment like this. But the evolving desire and horniness between the two for each other had worn down on inhibitions and embraced a spirit of experimentation. Furthermore, it just felt good. That heel down low had heightened Jessica’s sensitivity, and that was proving to be helpful now.

With Parker’s personal shade of red lipstick left all over the sides and back of her neck, the kinky seductress ceased her kissing to drive her point home again with a whisper, “See? That succulent **** is all mine for doing anything I want. It feels so wet and sticky to my touch. I’m going to taste around your lips with my tongue, then I’m going to eat that sweet thing for dessert”! As cannibalistic as that sounded, Jessica wanted Parker to do all those things, and devour her pussy.

However, with a now-bound damsel-in-distress role to uphold, Jessica whimpered and offered a feverish protest, “no you won’t, you evil bitch. My friends will find me and when they do, you’re fucked”! Parker was glad Jess said this. It opened a door that could lead to more naughtiness. Remembering reading about one of the more fun scenes she’d soon be doing that she looked forward to, and the silly dialogue Ryan Reynolds had, Parker asked derisively, “and how are they going to find you? Do you have a TRACKING NODE surgically implanted in your bod or something”?

Jessica unfortunately had nothing to do with this scene. But she had read the script in it‘s entirety, and knew just where Parker was going. When Parker’s mauling hands extracted themselves from her crotch, she especially braced herself for the punishment to come. Prepared, she temporarily assumed the role of smart ass Hannibal King instead of the far more serious Abigale Whistler. “Well, Ryan and Wesley already have our room numbers. But, since you asked, I do have a tracking node. It’s in my left ass cheek!” Jessica pinched her eyes shut tight in worried anticipation.

Parker mixed things up on her, though. She gave a hard, open handed swat to Jessica’s right ass cheek. Pain and confusion struck all at once in Jessica, who corrected Parker. “The other left”. Parker smiled at this bound beauty’s appetite for a spanking, and smacked her left buttock, the force of the blow leaving a red handprint behind.

The strikes stung, but it was a “hurts so good” situation that made her want more. So, she asked for it again. “It’s in my right ass cheek”. “I already checked there”, Parker teased unexpectedly. “Well, check again”, insisted Jessica. So, Parker did, pulling back her right arm and getting a good swing to it before her hand’s impact. The wallop this time was good enough to really burn Jessica, eliciting an “OWWWW”, and sting Parker’s hand.

After shaking it off, she taunted, “take that, you freshman bitch”! That didn’t sound right to Jessica, though. She looked back at Parker as much as her head would allow and asked, “what the Hell? I don’t remember that line”! With Jessica indicating her mistake, a playing Parker covered her mouth self-consciously for a moment before apologizing, “oops, wrong movie”.

Following her “Dazed and Confused” faux pas, Parker got back on track. “No tracking node, bitch. Where else do you have for me”? Jessica couldn’t hold back a smile despite the slight soreness to her ass as she thought of where this would take Parker’s search to. “It’s attached to my clit, below the ‘Hello Kitty’ tattoo”. No woman in her right mind would tattoo inside her vagina, where it was so sensitive and nobody would see it. Parker blew right on by the “Hello Kitty“ part, knowing it was part of the script, but took particular interest in investigating this location.

Given the perfect excuse to have her first taste of Jessica, Parker smiled from the outside in, uttering a doubtful “we’ll see about that” for her prisoner’s benefit as she dropped to her knees. “Bend over”, the eager woman ordered. She had the most wonderful view of Jessica’s slightly reddened ass cheeks, but was more interested in other parts now.

Pretty anxious for this phase of the questioning to start as well, Jessica swiftly did as told. Now with a set of glistening, flared pussy lips in front of her, Parker licked her mouth lips hungrily and took a couple of steps in with her knees to get an even better lick…uh, look.

From her unique, very upside-down perspective, Jessica could see Parker’s tongue sticking out. Then she felt that tongue just as vividly, when the tip of it made contact high up on her pussy lips, then raked backward across her labial folds slowly toward her ass. Parker and Jessica uttered moans of delight simultaneously. Jessica from the sensation of a warm, wet tongue raking across her aroused vagina, and Parker from her taste buds enjoying their first sample of her friend’s essence. She liked the taste so much, she wrapped her arms around Jessica’s well-tanned legs and helped herself to much more where that came from. A series of heavy, hungry licks from Parker like a woman starved for pussy followed. And she’d not even started hunting for the tracking node. Jessica wasn’t complaining about her current preoccupation, though, nor was she about to give notice of it. She was just leaning forward, enjoying herself and the occasional shot of Parker’s tongue right before landing on her lips.

When Parker was ready to move on to bigger things, she angled her neck to give herself better positioning. Pressing her lips to Jessica’s feminine slit, she gave the pussy an adoring, tender kiss. Jessica smiled and moaned in enjoyment, and appreciation of Parker delivering on her promise to treat the feminine flower much nicer than earlier. That was when Parker’s tongue started to slip inside to really make things up to Jess.

“Oh God”, exclaimed Jessica as the tongue slowly slid deeper inside her, on the way licking and stimulating the depths of her **** already sensitized earlier by Parker’s toes. As good as that felt, her pleasure was brought to new heights with Parker wiggling her tongue around inside her tunnel, making sure none of her yummy cunny went untouched.

The whole experience was made so erotic by Jessica’s perspective on things, able to see her pussy-licking friend kneeling behind her. If only the cast and crew could see what was going on. Or maybe that wouldn’t be good since everybody would be too horny to work. It had been long enough since a woman had eaten her out that Jessica had almost forgotten how much better at pleasing a woman another woman was. Parker knew all the pleasure spots in a vagina and focused on them with her deeply invading tongue. And when she was ready, she went to the most pleasure inducing spot of all.

Jessica’s pussy clamped hard around Parker’s tongue, joined by the rest of her body tensing up, when her clit was touched by the tip. Her little female “cock” found, Parker teased it, batting it around with her tongue. It didn’t feel like teasing to Jessica, though, whose moans became louder and her breathing became more labored as she edged closer and closer to climax.

And then, it was over. Before she reached that blissful eventuality. To Jessica’s disappointment, Parker pulled everything away. Lips. Mouth. Face. As she got over the let down of being so close, yet so far, Parker informed her, “no tracking node down there”. “FUCK THE TRACKING NODE” was Jessica’s frustrated, understandable response.

Since she had not given a single slap to the pussy before going down on Jessica, Parker played make up, slipping her right hand between the bent over woman’s legs and lightly spanking her aroused pussy with her fingertips. While whipping the lips and drenching her hand in the process, Parker’s mischievous nature that seemed to get her these villainess roles came out and she chided Jessica. “This is what you get for lying to me. I knew you were bluffing. Tracking node my ass! But, I had to show you how I want it done”.

By the time Parker stood back up, Jessica was stewing. She genuinely pulled away from Parker when she reached in to grab her left arm and glared at her like a vampire hunter probably would a vampire if either were less than fiction. Her eyes like wooden stakes that wanted to “ash” Parker right now, Jessica cursed her. “Evil fucking ****! Some people worry that you’re miscast. You’re not. You’re a queen vampire, a queen bitch and the fucking devil in lingerie! You will pay for this, and that’s no joke!”

Jessica was the one tied up. But Parker was feeling a little nervous, seeing this woman about as pissed as she ever had. Softening her demeanor from Danica mode, Parker gave a little ground. “I know I’ll pay. I’d be disappointed if I didn’t! But right now, I’m in charge and you’re my bitch!”

With her reassertion of authority, Parker again went in to snare Jessica, this time hooking her right arm around Jessica’s left. Taking Parker’s point, and telling herself that she would have the dainty brunette at her mercy like this to administer major payback, Jessica cooperatively went along with her captor until they reached the love seat.

It was at this time that Parker broke away from the scorned woman to return to the seat she kept before Jessica caught her off guard with some tickling fingers. Once seated, Parker haughtily resumed with the commands, “Up closer, and on your knees in front of me, where you belong”.

Shooting Parker another “fuck you” look, Jessica indeed did as ordered, walking up to the stocking, garter belt and crotchless pantied little New York sexpot. Jessica knew what would be required of her when she saw Parker scoot herself forward inch by inch on the loveseat, lounge back and spread her legs.

Jessica wouldn’t let Parker see her agreement, but this wouldn’t be so bad after all. Already she had felt how silky smooth her entire shaven crotch was and enjoyed her fingers playing around inside the intimate, wet folds of her vagina. Now, she carefully lowered herself to her knees, with tasting her pussy and later the honey of Parker’s orgasm on her mind.

Thrilled by the sight of one of the most desired women on Earth, for good reason, on her knees about to eat out her pussy, a beaming Parker told her bitch, “you know what to do, so get to it. And you already know I’m one to reward effort”. What she said was true, but before she started, Jessica got one last shot in. “Yeah, by kicking them in the pussy and not letting them cum”.

Having got that in, Jessica leaned her head down to Parker’s splayed vagina to do her not-so-unpleasant chore. She was even more ready to service Parker taking in the powerful scent of hot, aroused ****. Parker smelled like the very definition and essence of sex. Jessica had waited for this too, just as Parker had. Her fun-loving, hyper, energetic, pleasantly eccentric, sensual persona. The way she smiled, the way she walked, the way she talked, how fashionable she was, the way her widow‘s peak stood proudly from the top of her hair with it brushed back… everything about Parker drew people to her like an irresistible sexual magnet. And Jessica was one of those sucked in by this unapologetically erotic human being whose clit she couldn’t wait to suck.

Showing Parker that she wasn’t still angry, Jessica pressed her facial lips to her lover’s vaginal lips and kissed them to the sound of a soft smack. Parker smiled down lovingly at the gesture and the darling flurry of gentle kisses that followed.

Parker expressed her enjoyment of the young lady’s affection by speaking to her with the same tenderness as she patted the top of her head softly with her right hand, “oh, that’s a good, sweet girl kissing my pussy. It feels so good, baby.”

Jessica knew it felt good. She was getting a thick coat of lip gloss to prove it. And what better brand of lip gloss was there than “Sweet Posey Pussy”. If marketed, it would be a hit with women and bring a male lip gloss demographic as well. Still, she ran her tongue counterclockwise around her lips to take it all into her mouth for tasting. As mind numbingly good as Parker smelled, she tasted even better. While a woman’s cream wasn’t sweet, her flavor was so rich, pleasant and sexy. Jessica wanted her mouth flooded with more from where this came from, so she stuck her tongue out and took her very first licks of her co-star’s so very palatable vagina, tracing around the outermost folds.

As needy as Jessica’s pussy had been left, Parker was in cruel deprivation mode. Which was largely her own fault for starting something with herself she couldn’t finish in the bathroom, then pulling away from Jessica who would’ve happily fingered her until her digits were coated in cream, THEN goading Jessica into tickle retaliation when she was again close to bringing herself off. For every one of those times Parker heated up, and failed to be finished off, she cooled back down. But only to a degree. The mind was almost as integral in arousal as direct pleasuring of a person’s genitalia. While her pussy hadn’t been touched in a while, it had stayed warm and tingly from erotic sensory overload to her brain, in the form of everything that had gone on, from the flirtations between she and Jess, to roping her up and having a short pussy snack. Throw in that her **** was now so sensitive as to feel a slight breeze in the room and very little effort from Jessica’s tongue would bring about the orgasmic explosion Parker was so desperate for. Just Jessica’s initial tongue swipes had Parker’s fists clinching the material of the loveseat in reaction. And it was a tongue that knew what it was doing, first teasing the pussy with some surface licks.

Then came another tactic to drive Parker wild. This kinky thing was obviously very much into girls, but as evidenced by the dildo discovered earlier, she liked cock-like things inside her. So, Jessica rolled her tongue, fashioning it into somewhat of a little penis before penetrating the sexy piece of meat before her. She knew she’d done something right when she heard a loud gasp from Parker followed by an extended “OH FUCKKKKK”. So, she kept doing it, her head bobbing up and down, stabbing deep into the petite woman’s moist pink orifice, to moans and shrieks of delight.

In no time, Parker was right back where she’d been, on the verge of bliss. She relaxed herself as much as she could, tossed her head back and enjoyed the tongue fucking she was getting, with her hands now getting into the act. They cupped her firm little titties, lightly kneading the flesh, her thumbs and forefingers roughing up her hardened nipples.

It was at this point in things that Parker loved to slide her feet and legs together back and forth, especially in nylons that sensitized them even more. Since that wasn’t so easy with a head down there working her into a frenzy that she didn’t want going anywhere, she lifted her legs up and rested her thighs on Jessica’s shoulders, then crossed her ankles together.

If Jess had any ideas of stopping, they came to rest now. But she didn’t. She craved the delicacy between Parker’s legs and some flighty, vulgar words of encouragement only made her want more. “Oh darling that feels so fucking amazing. Eat my nasty **** and make me cum in your mouth you beautiful fucking whore. My pussy is all yours. Eat it the fuck up so I can cum all over your sweet face”!

To hear words like “my pussy is all yours” really betrayed the dominance Parker was exhibiting. Her thighs didn’t completely cover her ears, so she heard every word, and it empowered her. This hint of a submissive side and the sense of how close Parker was inspired a crazed flurry of tongue lashes to the delicate vagina. A woman possessed with driving Parker absolutely crazy in ecstasy, Jessica madly but skillfully licked inside the sweet meat.

That relaxation part for Parker was going out the window, as her body started to go through the inevitable motions of pleasure prior to release. Jerking wildly about. Moans turning into screams. Weird but sexy facial contortions. And crotch humping. Helping Jessica fuck her, Parker thrust her womanhood against Jessica’s face, trying to concentrate enough to get some sense of timing. That was wasted effort, though, when Jessica locked her lips on the squirming brunette’s clitoris. Sucking and licking of the well-hidden little female dick ensued. As did the top of the mountain.

Jessica had resorted to suckling it like a tasty little piece of candy when the floodgates began opening. It got Jessica’s attention when a beautifully and loudly moaning Parker cried out “OHHHHH JESSICAAAAAAA”. Her eyeballs rolling up to see what little they could from her perspective, she witnessed Parker squeezing her titties so hard they had to be about ready to burst. They weren’t what was going to burst.

The more important thing was the shuddering her entire body was doing. Then she felt the weight of her feet removed from her back. Her legs had straightened out, tensed up straight as a board while her nylon toes curled up just as tight. Jessica had been here at a woman’s vagina often enough to know that her friend Parker Posey was in the throes of orgasm. She ended her clit sucking to return to using her tongue to guide Parker through her climax, and lap up the oncoming rush of fluids.

Beautiful instants later, Parker’s sweet female ejaculate began flooding Jessica’s mouth. Now she was being rewarded for hard work and tolerance with the taste of Parker’s ambrosia. Jessica savored every squirt that entered her mouth to the fullest before swallowing, but remained attentive to licking Parker’s insides for every last tingle and resulting cum drop she could. Her vagina continued to spasm for several seconds thereafter, Jess’ tongue staying with her all the way, until the pleasure started subsiding, indicated by the gradual quieting of Parker’s pleasure cries.

Her orgasm expended, Parker’s body finally relaxed and returned to normal, her head slouching to rest on the back of the loveseat. Thoroughly satisfied at long fucking last, Parker dreamily declared “fuck me”, not as a request, but an expression of how damn great she felt.

Herself more than a little cum drunk, an adorably pouting Jessica looked up at her friend-in-afterglow who’d stated the obvious and passionately pled her case for being made to feel as good as Parker had. “What do you think I’ve been doing? Now, what about me? How about fucking me sideways, in, out, to, fro… whatever to make me my pussy cum so hard like yours just did in my mouth!”

Parker was in a pretty good mood after one of the most powerful, all-consuming orgasms she’d had in recent memory. And it’d been brought about by Jessica’s sexy little pink tongue. How could she turn down a request like that from a woman who’d given her such happiness? She couldn’t.

Retaining an arrogant, composed air that would’ve been expected from her character Danica, she did her best to look down upon a woman she held in the absolute highest esteem instead as an insignificant ant and answered, “well, I suppose it’s only fair to reward even a human fuck toy for good work, so I’ll tell you how I’ll fuck you: Silly”.

With that notice, Parker stood up and informed her bound, kneeling slave of what to do next. “If you really think your weak little **** can handle getting fucked by a woman of my greatness, than crawl your ass up closer, bend over the cushions and wait”. Parker didn’t stick around for any commentary. She walked past Jessica, headed over to the bed.

As much as she looked forward to blessing her lover with the pleasure she’d just blessed her with, she had to get something before she began preparing herself with the objects she’d set aside. A pillow. She wanted maximum comfort and enjoyment for her captivating captive. After retrieving one of the fluffy things from her bed, she returned to the love seat to see, as expected, that Jess had assumed the position.

Jessica’s head was turned to the right, partly enabling her to see what the heart pounding older woman was up to. Her face lit up with a smile seeing Parker on the way. And Parker reciprocated, witnessing that the sight of her made Jessica smile. As fun as this character play was, Parker looked forward to the coming days when they would spend time together and make love simply as themselves. She also enjoyed ogling Jess like this, naked and bent over furniture with her hands bound behind her back.

“Lift your head up. You’ll need some cushion for the ride I’m gonna give you”, suggested Parker. Happy to take any step in the right direction toward her pussy being stuffed with cock, Jessica raised her head up for Parker to slip the pillow under. It was impossible not to want a person so considerate of you.

That business of Jess’ comfort taken care of, Parker left her captive audience, in order to prepare for hopefully making the cum flow out of her like a fountain. Lying on the foot of the bed was everything she needed. Foot long, rock hard, realistic, flesh colored, veiny, mushroom-headed dildo with balls? Check. Strap-on harness with hole to contain said dildo? Check.

Parker had everything she needed but some kind of lubricant. In unconventional fashion fitting for her, though, she did indeed have some lube to use that was all natural: The unbeatable combination of Jessica’s saliva and any girl cum in the crevices of her pussy folds that she may have failed to lick up. Finding out that Jessica was a pretty kinky bitch herself simply by virtue of going along with this whole vampire/vampire slayer scenario, she knew she would prefer this special mixture to something as boring as KY Jelly.

There was a brief wait from Parker, allowing Jessica’s anticipation to grow before going to satisfy her needs. When she was ready, she kneeled behind Jess, and notified her of her presence by way of a slow, wet swipe of her tongue between her butt cheeks so boldly displayed. “oooohhhhhh”, came Jessica’s enjoying response, discovering that Parker liked her ass very much to be so enthusiastic in the lick.

With that little sample, Parker addressed her temporary slave breathily, seeking to heighten her arousal to the utmost before the fucking began. “Since you did so well servicing your Mistress, I’m going to do you a favor and not dry fuck you. I’m going to dip this dildo as deep in my cummy **** as it’ll go, then I’m going to give you the pussy fucking you have coming to you, and the honor of having my cum inside your little slut ****”.

There was something about Parker being so nasty at the same time she was being so superior that drove Jessica up the wall with lust. Not even her Abigale Whistler character would disagree with such treatment. And Jess damn sure didn’t.

As promoted, Parker turned the dildo she’d earlier used as a prop and a feeler on Jessica’s openness to lesbianism on herself. Placing the flared head to her pussy lips, she slowly slid it up her love hole, for total cum and saliva coverage, as well as a little bit of personal satisfaction. The man-like dick slipped inside her with the greatest of ease given the slipperiness of her **** and gave her a wonderful sensation that was starting to get her womanhood warmed up again.

She could’ve easily kept doing this. But, it was Jessica’s turn, and Parker wasn’t a selfish lover. When she cared about someone enough to have sex with them, she wanted their pleasure every bit as much as her own. So as soon as it was inside her up to the balls, she quickly pulled it out, grabbed the harness and slipped the glazed dick inside the provided hole. Parker had to act fast, so she strapped the fastens on herself with the speed that someone who had done this many times before should.

Now she was ready, and Jessica’s **** was already boiling over with ready. Parker didn’t make her wait. Before the coating could dry, Parker positioned the head against Jessica’s lips and slowly pushed it in, inch by inch. Besides being long, and sensuously slick and messy, the prick was symmetrically big around. Parker knew what she was doing when she went shopping at a “toy store”, and for that reason Jessica profoundly felt every little bit of hard dick going into her. It wasn’t so big that it hurt, but yet big enough that it fit well to her tight vaginal walls.

As Parker gradually slipped it in, Jessica buried her face into the pillow provided to her and let out an “mmmmmmmmmmmm” as prolonged as Parker’s first thrust inside her. And loud enough Parker could hear it, even muffled. As soon as she was in Jessica up to the hilt, she grabbed onto her slender hips and used the balance it gave her to start administering a steady pussy fucking. The phallus slipped in and out of Jessica’s sex with the greatest of ease, at the same time rubbing so tightly against her folds that clinched hard around the invading cock.

Greatly enjoying the much needed firm fucking she was getting from an enthusiastic lover, Jessica began squirming around, and letting her sounds of pleasure be heard.

Now that she was getting in a rhythm that was seriously getting Jessica’s groove on, Parker decided to turn things up a few degrees on her captive and her pussy. Changing from her presently upright position, Parker bent over, pressing her upper torso and tits on Jessica’s back. Jessica’s bound hands prevented her from completely and comfortably resting herself on her, but she spotted where she could provide plenty of extra stimulation.

With a new brace, Parker continued humping Jessica incrementally faster toward her first orgasm of the night, while using her hands for other things. Such as her right hand giving a sensuous, swirling tummy rub, and her left helping itself to a caressing and nipple pinching of the helpless fuckee’s supple left breast. And that wasn’t all to her assault. Parker knew how to use her mouth and tongue on a woman, and that included the neck, shoulders and back. Her lips kissed and licked all over those important parts, also so erogenous.

And what kind of vampire would Parker have been if she didn’t have a preoccupation with the neck? Taking a break from the worship of her back, Parker cupped her lips on the curve between Jessica’s shoulder and neck on the right side, and sucked there.

Jessica knew what was coming, but she wasn’t afraid. She wanted it. And she got it. After Parker prepared a fair sized area, she began nibbling lightly on that curve, just hard enough to leave some tooth imprints. She worked her way higher up Jessica’s neck, licking the right side and then again sinking her teeth in. All during this multi faceted erotic onslaught with mouth, hands and cock, Parker drove deeper and harder into Jessica.

It was all getting to be too much to handle for the young, sexually overwhelmed young woman, who squirmed in bliss underneath Parker. The louder she moaned, the deeper Parker’s cock thrusts went, seeking to brutalize that sensitive clit that would send her send her spiraling into orgasm and a powerful wave of pussy cream flowing all over the fake cock. Jessica had remained for the most part rebellious during the time Parker had had control of her.

So with a few words of desire, Parker knew that she was really getting her home fires burning. “Mmmmmmm, that’s it. Fuck my God damn pussy raw. Chew my whole fucking body up. I want it. Tear me up. Please”!

Parker ceased her neck sucking and nibbling. There was no way she was going to pass up responding to this. Getting in as close as she could, she whispered naughty things into her right ear, now jack hammering her soaked **** even harder. “That’s it, whore. You like it, don’t you? And here I thought I needed to tie you up and make you helpless to do anything but take my cock and like it. You’d beg for that anyway. You love knowing I can do anything to you, any time! I could bleed you and milk you of your cum dry and you’d just moan like a whore! It makes you so wet, doesn’t it”?

Parker’s hand strayed away from the tit she’d well massaged to feel around the trim of Jessica’s pussy lips filled with cock. At the same time she discovered her so wet, Jessica gave oral confirmation between heavy breaths. “yessssss. I want you to lock me up and take me out only when you want to feast on my neck and drink the cum from my ****”. As insane with lust as Jessica was getting, Parker was joining her with words like that.

Enjoying the feel she was getting of the pussy flesh surrounding her love hole, Parker did lots more of it, rubbing all around the arousal swollen meat to make her tingle even harder, at the same time her other hand massaged her stomach and teased the belly button with her fingertips, treating the little hole just like her dildo was her pussy hole.

Continuing their vulgar, impassioned exchange, Parker batted Jessica’s ear lobe with her tongue and added, “good thing for you I’m a woman or I’d knock you up with the potent sperm from my hard, throbbing cock”! While it wasn’t her cock, the slight pressure against her own tender womanhood was making Parker’s vagina throb again.

Then there was Jessica’s that was pulsating with pleasure from the deep fucking her **** was receiving. This bitch was close and her efforts to push back and skewer herself against the oncoming cock thrusts told Parker so. If that didn’t, Jessica’s insistent stream of profanity did. “shut the fuck up and fuck the living Hell out of me”!

Parker craved hearing enthusiasm like that from her lovers. It meant she was doing things right. “Ok. Just remember you asked for it”, came Parker’s sinister response as she pulled her upper body off of Jessica’s back. Her hands also extracted themselves from Jessica’s pussy lips and stomach.

With the dildo action slowing, Jessica started to feel the onset of fear. Was Parker cruel enough to leave her high and WET, as it were, for a third time?

She didn’t have much time to worry if Parker really was a friend or a real life foe when she felt two hands start to mess with her hair. Parker was harvesting Jessica’s long honey tresses in the back until she had them tightly grouped together. That was when she only needed one hand, her right, making a pony tail for Jessica with it.

Jessica didn’t have to wonder what was going on. She knew she was about to get it. Sure enough, Parker used this grasp on her hair to yank her head back and at the same time drive the strap on back into her HARD. Using her hold on Jessica’s tresses for balance, Parker was able to lean back and really plunge the cock into her like she meant it. Now began the hardest, deepest fucking of Jessica yet, with a rapid fire, rough pistoning of the dildo inside her that quickly had the well-fucked, grunting and groaning Jessica building toward a satisfying cum.

“I don’t hear you bitching now…bitch”, Parker taunted with Jessica at a loss for words and able only to make a variety of noises in expression of pleasure. It didn’t take much more of 12 hard, thick inches of cock rubbing her supersensitive **** and battering her clit that Jessica’s body started to lock up in orgasmic release. Her vocalizations were reduced to a dreamy “mmmmm” as her creamy vaginal love excretions began washing all over the realistic cock that had brought her to this wonderful point.

She couldn’t feel it, but Parker could feel through everything going on with her lover’s body that she was in mid-orgasm, and cooed adoringly, “awwwwww, my bitch is cumming all over my cock”. “Yesssss I am…cumming so fucking hard”, Jessica confirmed sexily before going into darling assorted soft noises to express the pleasure coming from deep within.

Knowing the beautiful truth of things, Parker slowed the mad pace of her fucking, now making it a more leisurely, loving vaginal riding, just making the remainder of her pussy’s orgasmic tingle as enjoyable as possible. The new flood of lubricant provided made the post-orgasm fucking feel even better and kept her spasms going for several blissful seconds later.

Now Parker released her strangle hold on those silky honey locks, and both women relaxed for a breather, both pretty heavily at that. While it was Jessica that had came, the explosion was bliss for both women. When the fucking had ended and Parker was a little tired from her own efforts, she had the joy and personal satisfaction of knowing that she had brought such unequaled pleasure to her “friend with benefits”.

To find out just hard she’d cum, Parker reached around front to feel of the pussy lips still surrounding her penetrating girl-dick. She giggled with delight to feel how soaked her **** and pubic hairs were. Her climax was so powerful that quite a bit of her female ejaculate had seeped out despite the tight fit of the massive cock to her vagina. After she got a hold of herself, Parker cheerfully articulated to Jessica, “Oh, you came so fucking hard you dirty bitch. What a wonderful whore making so much pussy cream”. Jessica giggled beautifully at this information, almost embarrassed that she’d made such a mess.

While listening to Jessica’s cute expression of her happiness, Parker had taken it upon herself to trace her middle three fingers around the perimeter of the starlet’s well-used love tunnel, picking up all the good stuff she could. With them well coated in Jessica’s cum that had leaked out of the tight seal, she brought her hand back up to her mouth with great expectations. If her cream tasted as good as it’s source, this would be Heaven. When she took her first licks of her fingers and her taste buds went to work, she loved it. So much so she stuck her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean.

Finished feasting on the intoxicating, sexy taste of Jess’ essence, Parker informed her, “fuck, you taste good, Jess. I could live on a diet of this stuff if you could make enough for me”. As hard as Parker had been on her, she made her feel so sexy with statements like this. Not at all opposed to Parker’s skilled, sensuous lips constantly working for her cream, Jessica moaned in enjoyment of the thought and replied, “I think that could be arranged”!

Now, finally, Parker began to untie Jessica’s hands, ending her long, intense period tied up.

However as she removed her fetters, Parker’s habit of volatility during their role playing continued. These words to Jessica were not so kind as prior ones. “Abraham Whistler’s daughter. That’s the worst joke I can remember hearing in centuries! Surrendering to your family’s blood enemies who’ve murdered your flesh and blood. For what? A quickie.”

Finished untying Jessica, Parker just tossed the ropes up on the love seat, pulled the dildo out of her **** and stood up.

Now far more mobile, Jessica turned around to look up with confusion at Parker. She found Parker’s hands on her hips, looking down on her with a sneer and disappointed frown. Resuming the villainess role she had played with Oscar potential tonight, Parker finished her scolding of Jessica. “Get your clothes and get out of here, whore. You’re a disgrace”.

Now seemingly done with Jessica period, Parker turned her back to her and walked toward the foot of the bed, where she began removal of her strap on harness.

Jessica couldn’t believe what she had heard. To hear something so scathing right after they’d enjoyed such kinky passion together? This was a plot twist to end all plot twists, and a sad one at that.

Of course, this was just unclear thinking from a woman still lost in a mind-blowing orgasm. This was part of Parker’s game. Otherwise she would’ve addressed her as Jessica.

And turning her back to her? AFTER chastising her like that? Talk about asking for it.

Then, as she started standing up, she again caught a glimpse of the rope that her wrists had long been trapped in. That was exactly what was going on. Parker was literally asking for it. And Jessica wasn’t about to deny her after the Heavenly Hell she’d put her through. Payback would be hers, and Parker was endorsing it in every rookie mistake she made. Not mistakes such a seasoned veteran in the sack would make unless on purpose...

(Concluded next post)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back