• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Lesbian Misadventures of Parker Posey: Jessica Biel, pt. 2 (f/f, adult)

HoseFootLover

By now, Parker had the strap on off, and was sucking on the cum-glazed foot-long cock like the most delicious lollypop in creation.

She didn’t take the time with it she would’ve like, though. It was only a matter of time before she got hers. And she couldn’t wait. What Jessica didn’t know was that she was submissive by nature. Part of the whole reason for these charades was so Jessica would be driven to totally fuck her up, in the nicest way.

Parker forced her mouth and the tasty cock to part ways when she heard the war cry from behind, “I AM WHISTLER’S DAUGHTER”. The about-to-be-conquered beauty closed her eyes, braced herself and smiled in anticipation. Jessica was going to get her so fucking good.

And the thus-far dominated woman got off to a good start in that regard, shoulder tackling her mid-back and driving her face first onto the bed. Parker was expecting and counting on some form of retaliation. What she hadn’t anticipated was Jessica launching herself at her like a missile.

She was speared to the bed so hard that she laid on the bed, genuinely stunned and hurting ever so slightly in her back at the point of impact. A boiling-blooded Jessica, on the other hand, was determined to give this sexual minx the proverbial taste of her own medicine.

Triple H was the World Wrestling Entertainment icon who was co-starring with she and Parker in “Blade: Trinity”. But it was a signature move of another WWE megastar, Bill Goldberg, that had the Indie Film “Party Girl” dazed and confused on the mattress.

Now, to put her plan in motion. And it wouldn’t be difficult with Parker’s current condition. Following recovery from her own impact with the king-size, Jessica sat down on her knees beside the prone woman and cast aside the rope she’d brought with her that Parker had so “mistakenly” left for her use. Now Jessica leaned across Parker to grab her left hand by the wrist and place it behind her back.

Jessica smiled knowingly when Parker neither fought back, nor returned it to it’s previous place at her side. This bitch SO wanted it. And Jessica Biel was a woman who aimed to please.

Next, the right hand. Jessica seized the right wrist and placed it crossed over the left. Now, she retrieved the rope and readied it in her hands. “Now you pay, you kinky little dyke slut”, Jessica informed Parker as she made close circles around her wrists with the rope.

The sound of that vow made Parker’s heart race. She answered giving encouragement in the guise of a threat. “You fucking better make it tight, otherwise your ass is going to feel like it’s been through a paper shredder when I’m through with you”.

Not one to ignore good advice, Jessica did make the bonds tight, then fed the rope through the other way, wrapping vertically around the work she’d already done a couple of times before tying a knot.

This wasn’t the end of it, though. Jessica smiled, with the knowledge Parker had no clue just what kind of a pickle she was about to find herself in. She had used up very little of the long strand of rope to tie Parker’s hands, but just enough to do the job. There was still plenty remaining, and she would put every inch to good use.

Holding on to what was left, she “walked” on her knees toward the foot of the bed, but only a short ways until she was right at the middle of her friend’s legs, to the side.

Now, it was Jessica’s turn to give commands. “Bend your knees and bring those naughty feet up to me. NOW”!

It wasn’t 100% clear to Parker just what was about to happen, but feeling the tension against her wrists, she had a clue. Parker Posey was a sexual adventuress, but in all the times she’d been tied up, chained up, spreader bar-ed and handcuffed, THIS was one thing that hadn’t been done to her. And she couldn’t wait.

Still, Jessica would have to earn this. And Parker wanted to earn more of the fabled “woman’s scorn”. With the same rebellion against authority Jess had shown earlier, Parker responded hatefully to the younger actress, her legs staying just where they were, “and what if I don’t? You’re not woman enough to do jack shit to me, child. You’re so far in over your head and you don’t even know it”. In further display of disobedience, Parker spread her legs eagle.

Silence followed, for the longest time thereafter. Long enough that Parker worried. Had she discouraged Jessica? Ended the potentially memorable events that would’ve followed? Suddenly, she heard and felt a tear that brought happiness back to her, just as hearing Jessica’s voice from behind did earlier when she feared she had left.

The crotchless area of Parker’s bikini ended with a “v” at the tiny, sensitive perineum area between her ass and vagina. That “v” may as well have said “tear here to open” to Jessica. Jessica took each side of the material at the “v” between her thumb and forefinger and followed the “arrow”, tearing the thin sheer lace up Parker’s ass all the way to the waist with the greatest of ease. Three separate rips, one at the elastic-less waistband and the other at the wafer thin sides of the bikini had the barely-there material completely off of Parker, leaving her toned little ass cheeks bare. This was one of the many nice things about dainty lingerie. It was so flimsy and easy to get off in a hurry. To have a horny young lady yank the lingerie right off her body was an erotic thrill to say the least.

Still, Parker objected, “what the fuck did you just do? Those are La Perla panties, you fucking…OWWWW”. Jessica had heard just about enough of that. As Parker bitched about her expensive brand-name undies, Jess delivered an open-handed slap full force across the now totally bare buttocks. “I don’t care if they’re Wal-Mart panties. Now your ass is mine”!

This wasn’t like the earlier whipping Parker gave Jessica, though. That first blow commenced an old fashioned spanking. Parker’s stockinged legs along with profanities galore flew with Jessica spanking her like the naughtiest child, the resounding smack of hand battering ass cheeks and moans of pain saturating the room.

Except for one thing: They weren’t all moans of pain. Parker loved to piss off a lover to the point that they punished her for being a naughty girl. As long as nothing like switches or belts entered the picture, it felt great. A disciplining hand was stimulation to an erogenous zone that sensitized it and provided just enough pain to feel the other person’s power over you, adding to the realism of being a slave or captive.

Jessica found out Parker loved it when she arched her back, sticking her rapidly reddening ass out for more. It was things like this that made Parker so sexy. She was so fun and enthusiastic about life, particularly, Jessica was finding out, about things of an erotic nature. That gorgeous, firm ass poked out there made Jessica want to spank Parker into compliance even worse.

So, she doubled her pleasure, beginning to drive her hands down across Parker’s ass with two hands, one to the curve the ass started to take going toward the legs, the other higher up toward her back.

Now Parker’s ass was taking some real abuse. She pinched her eyes shut as that tenderness started to leave her more sensitive to the pain side of things. Jessica knew she had Parker when that subtle transition was made to moans of pain and other discernible verbal expressions of anguish. Nobody could withstand a spanking like this without eventually giving in.

Not long in, Jess gave Parker her way out. “You WILL do as I say if I have to do this all day. You were hard on me. Now I’m going to be twice as hard on you”.

By now, Parker had lowered her crotch and with it her ass back to the bed, trying to avoid the blows, and even attempted wiggling away with no success. It was really hurting now, the unnamed “thoroughly spanked” dark shade of red to her ass showing that this was a woman who’d been through an ordeal.

There was only one choice. In a broken voice indicating her near tears, Parker said, “ok…just don’t spank me anymore” in surrender to the woman she found had her own vicious side.

Parker squeezed her legs and feet together, then bent her legs at the knees, bringing the tootsies Jessica had requested up in the air.

Satisfied that the terms had been met, Jessica continued as she was before Parker put things on hold, feeding the rest of the rope up to her ankles. There was more than plenty left of the thin but sturdy strand for Jessica to make numerous, tight loops around the ankles, then change direction and make passes around the wrapping she’d already done.

With Jessica in the process of hogtying her, Parker found herself scared and excited all at once like she was a virgin again, though she was one in exactly zero senses of the word. She savored any part of herself tied up so firmly and inescapably. Especially thrilling was getting her titties and feet tied up. Kinky stuff always ensued.

This time, after earlier, though, Parker was terrified. This was one reason she had resisted earlier to begin with. She soon found out she had good reason.

Nowhere near as intense as earlier, Parker started to feel the most gentle tingle in the back of her upper right thigh, right below where the rear garter tab attached to the welt of her fully fashioned stocking. A tingle that sent a delicious chill through the right leg in question.

Nervously, Parker asked, “what are you doing now”, as the sensation came ever so slowly down her leg. Jessica really gave her reason to worry with her cutsie answer that betrayed the doom it spelled for Parker. “I’m following the seam of your darling stocking with my finger, all the way to your ticklish little feet”.

Gradually building up whatever emotion was cooking up inside Parker, Jessica’s index finger of her right hand did just what it said it would, following the black seam down Parker’s leg that represented a road to a ticklish Hell for the firmly hogtied brunette.

“Down the thigh… past the knee joint, up the calf”.

Parker began frantically tugging against her bonds, as if for cherished life itself. It was bad enough knowing what was coming. For Jessica to call off her trip along the seam was like a seconds-countdown to execution day for Parker.

“Skip the rope, no seam there”.

Parker could feel that finger getting closer and closer, sending her into despair. Tickling was one thing she’d generally avoided with her lovers, primarily given her preference for wearing nylons during intercourse, as the whisper thin, sensuous material made her soles even more sensitive.

When the fingertip reached the reinforced heel, Parker’s eyes went wide with terror. Having Ghostface stalking her from behind, and only Deputy Dewey with a gun on the other side of a two-way mirror to save her in “Scream 3” was nothing compared to the helplessness of this. This promised a gruesome end for Parker.

Parker could feel the apocalypse upon her and in a desperation effort gave it her all to squirm free as she screamed, “HELP MEEEEE! RAPE!”.

Jessica simply giggled sinisterly, remembering how well-insulated these rooms in the first class hotel were for their “noisier” guests. Jess’ teasing finger had well passed Parker’s heel, continuing along the seam that was a darker black than the reinforcement.

“Walkie walkie toward the soles”.

When her fingertip reached those thinly covered soles, she rested it there. Jessica was nearly ready to open fire and annihilate her captive.

First, she taunted Parker, adding magnitude to her dilemma. “What is it you bad guys say, ‘nobody can save you now’? How true it is. I thought I’d found your weakness and I have. Fuck stakes, silver and garlic. Everybody knows the movies are full of shit. Your feet are so tender, I could tickle you to death.”

With that horrifying concept presented to an already scared “Danica“, the heroic “Abigale” enacted a sinister plan fit for a villain. Standing back up on her knees, Jessica placed the rest of her fingers on the silky surface of Parker’s right foot arch, and now brought the fingers of her left hand up to the hosed left foot, proceeding to lay her fingertips at the same location on the arch there.

Then, all ten fingers began moving, erratically but madly all over the soles. Parker’s reaction was instant and powerful in all ways. It was a good thing Jessica also knew what she was doing when she tied a sex partner up AND the rope was made as well as it was. Parker thrashed and bucked like a wild, rodeo circuit-quality bull, but was held firm.

And the laughs? That was a given. If there were any truth to the term “laughing your ass off”, Parker would’ve been in the market for a new derriere. Jessica’s playful fingertips were getting the best of her early, working ticklish magic on both her soles and eliciting crazed laughter from the beautiful New Yorker. “Please stop. I can’t stand it. Seriously, I can’t. For Christ’s sake, I beg you”, Parker pleaded quickly before another fit of laughter came across her. A plea made in vain.

This was nothing like earlier when Jessica temporarily had control of one foot. Now, Parker was defenseless, forced to take everything she dished out to BOTH feet.

And it got worse when Jessica’s long fingernails got into the act, brushing back and forth lightly across the vulnerable soles. Her feet tickled so much and her laughter was so hard it was as energy consuming as an orgasm. Parker’s body started to tremble, her skin beginning to glisten with sweat from her exertions just from the last few seconds. This was something shaking the entire world that was her slinky, lovable 5’5” body.

Including the most precious part of all. Parker had already cum, and the tickling was like a vicious war waged on her. But it was proving to be a blessing in disguise, as the eroticism of her tied up feet being toyed around with was making her pussy tingle again, right along with her soles. Fact was, as she was subjected to the tickle torture and got used to the fingertips and toenails dancing all over one of her biggest “Oh my…” spots, she started not only to get used to it, but enjoy it. Already she was a “bottom” and “sub” by nature. And it was hard to remember when she had been this thoroughly dominated. Never through her pleasure-inducing feet she liked rubbing together during masturbation, or against another pair of feet, bare or hosed, during coitus.

It was a good thing Parker was starting to enjoy it, as Jessica was now really digging her fingers in, transforming the entire bottom of her feet into piano keys to furiously play as a pianist would Bach. The feet wiggled as Parker giggled, making Jessica smile herself, her heart touched by the lovely sights and sounds of the little black haired Goddess she had at her mercy.

This was partly punishment for the earlier not-so-pleasant kick to the crotch, as well as her own pleasure derived from getting to dominate Parker. But it was mostly for Parker’s pleasure. She felt the spur-of-the-moment tickling before was something her lover was new to. And, as Parker had done tonight introducing her to lovely new pussy pleasing ways of having fun with another lady, Jessica wanted to broaden her horizons. It was working.

The foot fetish Parker had wasn’t universal among women. Something closer to common among ladies in pleasure was the toes curling. And that was what Parker’s did, rolling them up tightly as her feet lightly wiggled about. So far her foot movements had been erratic and crazed, just like the rest of her body that had thrashed so franticly. Now, though, she was relaxing enough to keep in one position.

Wondering about these signs, Jessica paid closer attention to what was coming out of her mouth, to notice that they were moans coming between giggles. Moans of pleasure.

It appeared that Jessica had helped Parker turn a corner. Testing her theory that Parker was enjoying herself far more than a true damsel-in-distress was supposed to, her fingers came to a halt.

Parker was having a grand time, starting to get a taste for the tickling sensation to her feet and the other sensations it was bringing to the slick, cummy honey pot between her legs when… nothing.

Expecting and wanting more, Parker asked, “what happened”? With a sigh of disappointment, Jessica answered, “well, you can’t take any more, wanted me to stop for the sake of God… so, I guess that’s it”. Parker came to realize herself how much she was loving it because hearing that Jess was through was an emotional fall like one down an elevator shaft. She wanted more! But how to tell Jessica that and admit she liked it. Oh, what the Hell. Same way as always.

“NOOOOO, PLEASE DON’T STOP! I WANT IT! I WANT YOUR FINGERS ALL OVER MY FEET, TICKLING ME SENSELESS! USE A FEATHER, LOCK MY ANKLES IN STOCKS. WHATEVER YOU DO, PLEASE COOCHIE COO ME”! Parker’s newest kinky passion was even stronger than she imagined. Remembering how hard she’d fought it earlier, Jessica’s eyes opened wide in shock.

Pressing the issue, and stretching her fingers in preparation, she questioned Parker, “and here I thought I was violating you to the point that you need outside help”. Parker wasted no time answering. She would do or say anything to keep herself under this abuse and mastery by Jessica. “I WANT YOU TO VIOLATE ME! KEEP ME TIED UP AND LOCKED UP! YOUR NAUGHTY LITTLE FUCK SLAVE TO TICKLE AND RAPE WHEN YOU LIKE”! Jess was amazed. Parker had transitioned to a full blow ticklee with a desire to have her feet locked in stocks and feathered.

Playing with the little brown eyed beauty, she readied her fingertips again, this time digging them under her nylon-sheathed toes. Parker groaned in relief and delight, anticipating the continuation of her tickle torture. And it began again, with Jessica using her fingertips-turned-weapons to tickle under her toes and the joints between them and the rest of her feet.

Wiggles and giggles followed immediately with Parker’s toes flailing about adorably and the same heart-touching laughter escaping her luscious lips. “Do you mean you like this”, Jessica asked, still playfully doing her thing. This spot apparently as ticklish as any, all Parker could do to answer was furiously nod her head affirmatively.

That was when it stopped again. “What the fuck”, Parker vulgarly asked, distraught that Jessica was playing games again. Jessica smiled at her aggravation. She wasn’t the vengeful type, but after Parker had kept her on the edge for so long, nobody including Parker herself could say she didn’t have this coming to her.

Jessica wanted to keep this up, but she had her terms for doing so. To present them, she turned around and laid down to the right of Parker, on her side.

Her first look directly at her face found it drenched in sweat, black hair in a lovely mess all over her forehead and disappointment in her expression. But her captivating visage again became one of happiness again when she found Jessica’s own lovely face, that she hoped to be her first vision in the morning, before her. Her seductive brown eyes went wide, along with her mouth, making a tickle-less smile. “Hello there”, said Parker lovingly. Beyond all the games and role playing, these two just liked to be together.

Smiling back at Parker and returning her affectionate gaze in whole, Jessica softly addressed Parker, as she brushed the sweat-wetted locks of hair from her eyes. “Hello there back, slut. Now, if I’m going to keep torturing your feet, we have to come to an agreement. First, no more slaughtering humans and keeping them comatose in centers to harvest their blood”. Not giving a care at this point about any human, vampire or alien, or any other life form but the darling young lady in front of her, Parker nodded her head in agreement, adding “yeah, whatever you say. As drinks go, blood isn‘t at the top of my list anyway“.

“Next…”, Jessica continued, “…you will exclusively be my lover and servant from here on out, or at least until we leave Vancouver, British Columbia”. Where Parker was apathetic at best about the part about human beings, or whatever she was talking about, she was all ears when “lover and servant” were uttered. She was left a little light headed and breathless from the offer. Parker did have to open her mouth wide and take a deep breath.

In the years since Brooke Shields freed her from the miserable, suffocating bonds of heterosexuality, Parker had made love to and been a slave to women so beautiful and sexy, Shields included, that given the opportunity to make love to them, the most straight woman would find herself sorely tempted by Sapphic desires. And now to have the chance of spending so much time with perhaps the hottest woman whose pussy she’d tasted was a dream come true.

Worth even the risk of discovery by the press. Parker had lately kept a low profile when it came to relationships with fellow celebrity ladies, since risks during an intense romance with Julianne Moore months before on the set “Laws of Attraction” almost lead to a very public outing. There had been too much at stake to continue. Particularly for the real life Julie Anne Smith, with an impending marriage to her partner of several years she‘d already had two children with. Over time, Parker had come to terms with the fact that she’d eventually get caught, though. And there would certainly be no shame in being known as Jessica Biel’s lover.

There was nothing to think about here. A distinct glow to her face like she’d just had another cum, and the sweet smile to match, Parker nodded her head excitedly and replied to make it official, “yes, yes, Hell yes! I’ll serve you and your **** so well, you’ll be begging me for the ‘from here on out’ part“. Jessica licked her lips to think of this skilled sexual nymph taking care of her every need, every day. “It’s done, then”, proclaimed Jessica.

Now, Parker had a problem that she addressed with concern. “But how can we shake on it, when there’s no fucking way I’m letting you untie me”? Not wishing to be untied was a novel concept, of course thought up by this quirky Goddess.

Of course, Jessica had a solution, and presented it with a comforting smile and soft caress of Parker’s cheek with her left hand, “There are…other ways of proving your sincerity. I’ll have to untie your feet, but your hands can stay as they are”. This was a mixed bag of news for Parker, but she answered her lady friend favorably, “anything for you”. Jessica leaned in and gave her lover a thanking kiss on the lips.

Now, the preparations for sealing the deal. Jessica did a 180 and crawled back toward the foot of the bed. Reaching the tickle spot she had left with reluctance to talk with Parker, she sat back up on her knees. She loved having Parker all bottled up, hogtied and susceptible to anything she wished to do to her. But it was impractical having her this way when it came to the consummation of this deal.

Before temporarily untying her ankles, Jessica tilted her head and planted a firm, passionate kiss on the sole of Parker’s right nylon foot. The same TLC followed on the left foot, with another hungry peck on that sole, accompanied by a long, wet swipe of her tongue. Jessica heard a drawn out “ooooohhhhh” from Parker and then a highly enjoying “that feels so fucking good”. Parker savored being kissed, licked and sucked all over. What could make a girl feel more sexy and desired than a lover so hungering for her, the affectionate, often wet oral sensations aside? Her feet were no exception. The right treatment of them put her in extreme heat as much as any of her body parts not called “pussy”.

Jessica was starting to get into it too, as she started rubbing her cheeks, chin and lips all over the nylon underside of the size 8 tootsies. Feeling this only turned on Parker more and brought her to rub things in a bit as Jess rubbed her face, “poor bitch, you’re going to walk out of here with all my fetishes stuck to you”.

With a sudden case of self consciousness, Jessica stopped making a spectacle of herself as she felt she was in order to start untying the ankles. She did give an answer that had to make Parker feel good, though. “Three things: One, there’s nothing bad about being stuck with your fetishes. Two, I got you hooked on being tickled. Three, who says I’m walking out of here”?

“We can shack up here to our naughty hearts’ content. Or until New Line starts threatening to fire us because we were too busy fucking to show up for filming our scenes”, Parker answered favorably to the suggestion that Jessica would go nowhere. “That’s true”, Jessica answered with disappointment that they couldn’t just forget the outside world and get as much lust and girl cum out of their system as they needed.

When the last loop had been made, Parker’s lower legs were free, and dropped to the bed, tired despite the support provided by the bonds to her wrists. As happy as she was for her legs to have a rest, she couldn’t wait for Jessica to capture them again.

When it came to the next act in this two-person passion play, Jessica had something she had to do first. As big a pain in the ass as Parker’d been when it came to such things as denial of orgasm and kicks to the pussy, she’d been very considerate when it counted. Such as when she brought the pillow to make her head comfortable. Now it was time to return the favor. With so much weight going forward on her during the hogtie, her head hadn’t needed much support.

Since that was about to change, Jessica crawled back up to the head of the bed as Parker stretched her legs out much like any sexy feline would. She had to lean across the still well-immobilized woman to grab the other fluffy pillow, which she proceeded to rough up in her hands. Parker knew what she was up to, and was touched by the caring for her.

Still she teased her, “looks like you have some issues with pillows, but why don’t you save it for a psychiatrist and take your frustrations out on ME”! “Oh, believe me, you ARE going to get it”, Jessica said with a grin. What a stunning, but delightful reversal she was seeing in this woman who’d been so dominant and now wanted to submit to her in every way.

The pillow well fluffed for maximum support of the neck of a beautiful woman in bondage, Jessica placed it again on the other side of Parker’s head. While still leaned over Parker, Jessica stopped to place a tender kiss on her temple, then informed her of the upcoming position change. “Baby, I’m going to help you turn over. It won’t be so comfortable with your hands trapped behind you, but the pillow will help”.

Hearing this, Parker did her best to turn her head enough that she could at least partially look up at Jessica. This was when Jessica found out that the depth of Parker’s feelings for her went beyond a roll in the hay, as her emotional voice informed her, “you’re all the comfort I need. Right now, you’re my soul’s pillow, Jessica. I‘m fine”. The implications of that statement blew Jessica away. What the sight of a lingerie-clad Parker on the toilet fingering herself was erotically, this heart-filled declaration was emotionally for Jessica. Apart from licking every sweet inch of her body in release of the joy Parker’s words had made her feel, Jessica couldn’t think of an adequate response. In her own way, Parker had tied up Jessica and captured her once again, this time with words instead of rope.

For so long since becoming a star on “7th Heaven“, Jessica had gone through so many self-centered, emotionless “young leading men”, like she had been told by agents and publicists she was supposed to date. She had leaned primarily on a couple of close male and female friends for what little gratification she received. And that happened seldom. The Hollywood “Romance” System was leaving her a lonely young woman at a time when she should’ve been enjoying the hottest, most passionate sex of her life.

Now, she looked down in silence, near tears at the woman who could be her savior. A Heavenly creature born of eroticism, sexuality and passion who wanted to share who she was with her, and pull her out of the solitary Hell her life as a starlet had been. Those words that Jessica had been lacking? They finally came to her, and she whispered them in Parker’s right ear.

“I love you too, Parker Christian Posey”.

Now it was Parker sent for a loop. Her friend she’d grown so close to in such little time… loved her back! Parker was so distracted by these words every human wanted to hear that it didn’t even register that Jess was in the process of repositioning her. Only when she started rolling over on her back did it bring her away from her thoughts centered on those delightful words.

Now facing up again, it didn’t take long for her eyes to find the tear-streaked face of Jessica Biel. Parker’d had enough time to absorb the magnitude of the most important words a person ever heard that tears of joy were streaming down her cheeks as well.

Making sure she’d hear Jessica right, Parker raised her eyebrows and asked with emotion, “you love me too”? Jessica simply smiled and gently nodded her head “yes”.

Then, she turned right around and teased her. “You know, for a Sundance Award-winning actress, you’re starting to suck. What vampire cries? What, do you think this is an indie film”?

After pointing out what Parker already knew well, how formulaic and stereotyped Hollywood films were, Jessica bolted from the bed and began a search of the floor. “Now, where did the whore put the harness and dildo I‘m going to rape her **** with”, Parker heard Jessica ask herself.

Pulling herself out of “Weepy Vampire Syndrome” and getting back into the heat of the moment, Parker answered, “I took the harness off at the foot of the bed. As for the cock, I was enjoying a tasty Jessica cumsicle when you tried to spear me out of my stockings. I’m not sure about it.”

Jess liked knowing Parker thought of her ejaculate along the lines of a dessert. She also liked knowing where Parker’s toys she was going to “borrow” were. Heading around the south corner of the bed for the first item, she found the most important one, and right next to it, the obscenely large dildo not far from it’s harness to emasculate a woman. Jessica picked them both up.

Now that she had her manly artillery to unload on any of Parker’s orifices she wished, she held them up for display to her and intimidatingly informed her, “you’re so fucked now! I’m going to stake your pussy with your own weapon, and make you love every inch I ram in you. But, first, you’re going to prove your sincerity to me”.

Her interest piqued, Parker anxiously asked Jessica with wide eyes, “and how do you propose I do that”. With no current use for the harness to turn a dildo into a strap-on, Jessica put it aside for the time being on one of the night stands, keeping the already well-used faux penis.

Now, Jessica looked down upon her lovely captive audience waiting so eagerly for her answer. As she climbed up on the bed and crawled toward Parker’s head with a naughty gleam to her eyes, she gave an answer she knew the brunette would love. “I’m going to find out how good a pussy eater you are without the use of your hands. I expect an artistic little East Village slut like yourself to do it with panache”!

Anybody who knew Parker knew that if there were a list of words for consideration to become her middle name, panache was one. Parker was looking forward to the challenge and showing just how good she was. She accepted stating confidently and hungrily, “I’ll leave your pussy dripping like a faucet, until I lick up all the drops anyway”. With Jessica drawing ever closer, her chance would soon arrive to make good on her words. And both women knew she would. Jessica had already found out the wonders Parker’s tongue was capable of.

With Jess on her knees right beside Parker’s head, both women were about to get what they wanted. The one thing left was for Jessica to make her sweet stuff accessible. When she did this, she actually rotated herself a bit, so she could lift her right leg over Parker’s head, then turn a little more and make a 180 in the end.

When her maneuvering that gave Parker a view to kill for was done, Jessica was on her knees, a leg to each side of Parker’s head, the pussy-to-be-licked hovering inches above her. Nice thing about the changes in position Jessica made, though, was that she was facing Parker’s deliciously dainty, vivacious young body as opposed to a boring old headboard.

Parker’s eyes feasted on the sexy pussy and ass divides up the middle of Jessica like her tongue would be shortly. In the mean time, she sniffed deeply, taking in all the mouth watering scents coming from her nearby pleasure points. This only made her hungrier and more impatient, though. “Anytime you’re ready, just plop yourself down”, Parker hollered out, trying not to sound too anxious.

It didn’t work. Jessica knew what a notorious always-on-the-go girl Parker was. She wanted to keep her waiting just a little bit to build up that also-famous passion in her. While putting the eager pussy eater on hold, she reaffirmed her power, “anytime I’m ready is right”!

From her up-close-and-personal view of all of Jessica’s naughty bits, Parker was soon treated to a sight enamored fans of the starlet would be lucky to even dream about. Making use of the dildo Parker had already used on her with such expertise earlier, Jessica pressed the mushroom-like head up to her vagina. Parker was then a witness to the pussy lips parting as she pushed the sex toy inside herself. Slowly. Bit by bit, the dildo pulled a disappearing act, until all but the balls were inside. How badly Parker wanted that to be her tongue. And that was just what Jessica wanted. Parker wasn’t the only one who knew how to get a woman worked up. And it would serve another purpose that Parker would be particularly happy with.

With no more to push inside herself, she began pulling it out. It was as erotic seeing it exit the slightly hairy ****, as the dildo was now visibly shiny, a thick coat of cum glaze on it.

As she slowly extracted it for Parker’s viewing pleasure, Jessica again taunted Parker. Only this time, she uttered some fighting words that could make a real enemy out of her. “Enjoying the show, you Indie Film Queen whore”? Calling Parker Posey Independent Film Queen was akin to calling Michael J. Fox’s “Back to the Future” character Marty McFly “chicken”. Parker hated the indie queen title. It was a Time Magazine article that first called her that and got her big publicity. But she grew weary of being asked about the title, being referred to by the moniker and being stereotyped by it. Parker had no problem with the whore part. Being talked dirty to was one of her biggest turn ons. Indie Film Queen, on the other hand, was a different story.

Now her blood was boiling in a less pleasant way and she let it be known as the head pulled away from Jessica’s ****. “SLAVE OR NOT, DON’T YOU FUCKING CALL ME INDIE FI…”. That was all Parker got out before she got what she asked for earlier, stopped in her tracks when Jessica’s hot, wet pussy covered up her mouth. “Shut the fuck up and make your big mouth use… mmmmmm. Never mind”.

Parker knew how to silence a girl too. After Jessica finally lowered herself down onto her face, Parker wasted no time beginning to kiss the wet lips and wiggle the tip of her tongue lightly along the creased entryway to her **** after a few pecks. Jessica threw her head back, closed her eyes and enjoyed Parker adoring her slit, running her tongue back and forth on the surface in teasing of it.

Jess didn‘t remain inactive for long, though. Not with a toy in her possession that she knew would sweeten Parker‘s already candy sweet sexual spot. And a wet toy at that. Before the pussy juices on the dildo could dry, Jessica leaned forward enough that she had access to the shaven vagina down past her tits, belly and garter belt.

Parker was now really getting into a steady pace, licking away at the surface of the lips pressed against hers, when she felt a cool, sticky wetness against her own pussy that felt so smolderingly hot. Before it even registered what it was, Parker instinctively spread eagle her nyloned legs.

“Oooohh, now I know what a whore you are, because only a whore could spread her legs that fast”, Jessica remarked to Parker while moving the honey coated head back and forth across the now more splayed lips. As any bad girl like herself would, she was honored by the comment, not insulted.

That and foremost the messy teasing between her legs prompted her to get serious about her pussy licking too, her tongue slipping inside to enjoy the labia she had gotten to know earlier. Not a few minutes removed from her pussy being poked, prodded and orgasmed by the very dildo she now used on Parker, Jessica’s sex was sensitive enough to tingle at the thought of a tongue touching it. With a devout, pussy-loving tongue in it, intensively loving every fold with long, hard licks, she was returning to cunnilingus heaven. Jessica would’ve found it easy to just lose herself in Parker’s pink tongue delving deeper and deeper into her ****, drop everything she was doing and enjoy the ride until her lover reached the clit, and reward her with a nice big drink of her cum nectar.

That wasn’t going to happen. She had control now, at last. Jessica wasn’t going to give it up, least of all to a woman in bondage, supposed to be under HER control. Resisting the urge to start riding Parker’s beautiful face, Jessica instead started to take charge of her captive. But in an unexpected way. Jessica had learned tonight about the power of denial and the volcanic orgasm eruptions they lead to… eventually.

While trying to keep a lid on the enjoyment Parker’s tongue lashes were giving her, Jess’ phallic weapon began venturing AWAY from it’s intended home at it’s owner’s ****. Jessica brought the head away from Parker’s slit, gliding it across the lips toward her torso until it was out of the crevice and resting on the meat just above it.

Parker would’ve protested, except her mouth was very covered up, her tongue too busy doing other things. Her taste buds were enjoying the flavor of pussy, so she wasn’t about to extract that tongue and mouth for something as comparatively boring as talking.

Jessica rewarded this concentration by “drawing” slow ovals around the baby smooth vagina. This was a dick rather than a Bic, but the combination of Jessica’s cream from the dip she’d taken into her ****, and the wetness from Parker’s lips left “writing” in the form of a glistening cum trail in a widening radius with each “pass”. Even with the stimulation not administered directly inside her womanhood, the pressure on the swollen outer flesh was profoundly felt. Jessica watched Parker’s legs sensuously but aimlessly rubbing across the bedspread and felt moaning into her **** to express her enjoyment.

Underneath her, Parker’s arms squirmed about, but that got the petite woman little except some wrist pain, the rope holding her firm and unwaveringly. As she left a swirl design of what could’ve been described as pre-cum from the tip of the cock, Jessica went into a singsong voice, teasing her lover with her version of a children’s classic, “ring around the Posey… cock on the pussy”. Cock IN the pussy would’ve been Parker’s edited version, but the wet cockhead’s massage of the surrounding flesh was too good to complain about.

Until these widening ovals took the cock far enough away that she couldn’t feel it. This time, moaning turned into groaning. Her tongue was “cleaning” deep inside this sweet young pussy. It wasn’t about to leave till it was licking up fresh honey from another orgasm, and Jessica wasn’t going to let the pleasure-inducing tongue leave until then, as her **** had tensed around it. So, Parker’s only way of letting her friend know about this with her crotch on her face was by getting her own crotch involved, thrusting it into thin air to tell Jess she wanted more.

She didn’t get the dildo back anywhere near her pussy. What she got was the left hand that Jessica had used to balance herself while leaned forward delivering a single, stinging hard slap to her vagina-in-heat. This was where the lack of pubic hair worked against you. Or for you if you were a kinky little Indie Queen who liked her nether regions spanked. The coat of wetness across her pussy added a bit more delicious sting to add to the pleasure that was supposed to have been pain. “No, bitch. You get no more cock until you’ve EARNED it”.

That was fine by Parker. She could just spank her pussy to her second cum of the night. Hoping her disobedience and her now-harder tongue lapping would buy her more punishment, Parker continued fucking air, arching her back and vulgarly pumping her reddened vagina now in pleading for another swat. Of course, Jessica was no dumb starlet. She’d done her infamous almost-nude photo session for Gear Magazine years before to help her escape her good girl image, and career possibly doomed to boring, family-oriented fare like “7th Heaven” and “Home for the Holidays”, that she never would’ve gotten to prove herself in. The move paid off. Along with the pulse of millions of horny fans, her career picked up. Now here was this sly fox trying to goad her. Nothing doing.

“Like I said. You have to EARN IT, cock OR HAND, whore”, Jessica reiterated. Naturally, Parker was disappointed. But she was a strong, determined woman not about to let a setback keep her down. And even if eating Jessica out were the only sexual contact they could ever have from here on out, Parker would’ve been just fine with that.

Of course, that wasn’t the case at all. And as Parker stepped up her efforts, tunneling deeper into the sugary snatch toward the clit to “earn it’, Jessica generously resumed use of the borrowed toy. At first she rested the cockhead in Parker’s shallow belly button. Then she continued it’s journey back northward, slinking it up along her smooth belly, all the way up to her chest between her tits, the “mushroom” barely grazing her pale white skin on the way. It went there for a reason, to further tease Parker.

Parker was doing some sexy teasing herself, the tip of her tongue swinging back and forth like a clock pendulum, just brushing the tip of Jessica’s clitoris on each trip. After it took a pounding just a short while ago, Jessica’s little female cock was as tender as anything, and just the lightest touch from Parker’s tongue was like a shot of electricity through her.

Jessica could’ve let loose and notified Parker of what she was doing to her. But, she didn’t really want to do that and lose some of her hard-earned power until she just couldn’t take it anymore, which wasn’t all that far away. She instead bit her bottom lip and focused on something other than the pleasure that wonderful tongue was bringing to her clit. And the answer to her problems was right below her.

With a struggle to regain her focus, Jessica turned her attention to Parker’s darling, shapely breasts. For someone trying not to think about pleasure, focusing on the hard nippled little beauties looking back up at her may not have been the best thing to do. Then again, everything about Parker Christian Parker screamed “wild, mind-blowing sex”. And she had the best view of her right now that anybody could ask for, the thin sheen of sweat on her chest, belly and inflamed pussy, along with the shiny nude stockings on her legs with accompanying garter belt making the sexual aura to her body glow brighter than ever. She couldn’t see her back, arms, hands or face. But Jess could envision her hands trapped behind her so securely behind her back by the rope tied around them, and the ecstasy that had to be in her face, with her senses of smell, sight and taste filled with pussy. Jessica was getting to see Parker for the Goddess she was, and that Goddess was all hers to do as she pleased with. Parker was so sexy in the instant she grasped this that she felt like her heart had skipped a beat.

Luckily there were ways of appreciating and ruling over this sexual deity. Her left hand still wet with a mix of sweat and cum from the pussy slap went to Parker’s left breast and cupped it, the right hand meanwhile lifting the dildo up and placing the little urethra slit of the cockhead on the aroused nipple of her right tit. With that, the adoration began, Parker’s left tit lovingly squeezed and kneaded like dough, while the areola of her counterpart was circled by the prick head accompanied by lots of nipple grazing.

Parker took instant notice of the titty play going on. Caught off guard with the very pleasant sensations Jessica was making her titties feel, Parker was forced to stop her clit licking long enough to send an “ooooohh” of enjoyment into the wet love tunnel before her. While on the small size, her tits brought her big pleasure. She couldn’t wait for a chance to “happen to point out” to Jessica how deliciously nasty it made her feel to have them held on like “handlebars” while she was on her hands and knees, getting pussy or butt fucked.

Jess felt it more than she heard it, and responded with firmer squeezes, harder cock rubbing, along with some quite naughty words. “Oh, you do like that, don’t you? I like it too. Getting to feel up and mash on your party-sized tits, and rub this cock all over them. I love them, Parker. They’re so sexy. Fuck Anna Nicole-sized tits. Yours are so natural and lovely, like a real woman’s should be”!

Parker couldn’t hear so well with her ears partly blocked off. But when Jessica spoke, she listened, and what she had to say this time made her feel so sexy. The arch in her back caused by her hands made them stick out more than usual. Now they jutted out more proudly than ever in response to the praise, and Parker thanked Jessica for the compliment by taking her clit into her mouth for a good sucking.

Finding out that she’d touched on a good subject, Jessica stayed on it, a little motion starting to get into her hips. “I wish this big dick had sperm in it I could shoot all over your tits and tummy. I know a dirty slut like you loves that. You better believe my pussy is going to be spending time fucking both of these pretty things. Your hard nipples and titty flesh rubbing my **** as I ride you. I’ll leave them coated in cum. My way of ‘marking my territory’ like a cat! I’m going to spray your cute little titties just like guys do when they press them around their hard cock and fuck them”!

There were a lot of things that turned on Parker. She was just a sexually in-tuned, erotic individual who loved the fun and pleasure of sex, on a recreational level and a romantic level. Of all things non-physical, dirty talk turned her into a wild beast faster than a full moon created a werewolf. It was a sensory aphrodisiac on the level of smelling a girl in heat, or seeing one in lingerie… or nothing at all. Nasty words like Jessica’s got Parker in a sexual craze, and made her want to say and do nasty things herself.

Words would’ve been lost in her current position. That wasn’t how the dominant younger lady wanted her to use her mouth anyway. But Parker did still have the presence of mind, even amidst the intoxicating taste and scent of aroused ****, to realize there was another hole near by. Doing what she was doing right now would’ve had Jess in a state of orgasm any minute now. But she wanted to do something more taboo and decadent.

Jessica was enjoying her left hand’s grip and massage of Parker’s left breast so much that she wanted to treat her right hand to the same. So, she laid the dildo down between her breasts, freeing the right hand to grab onto the firm right titty, letting her ravage both of them as she went into her impending climax.

Then, suddenly Jessica noticed something missing. Something that left a gaping hole in her. Literally. Parker’s tongue had left her pussy. “What the fuck, Parker”, Jessica asked in a semi-panic.

She didn’t have to worry long. Parker had withdrawn her tongue from her pussy just long enough for her to tilt her head back and slip it between her ass cheeks. “OH FUCK”, Jess cussed again with her eyelids shooting wide open, this time using the f word to express surprised delight as she felt Parker’s wet tongue licking between her buttocks. “You dirty girl, are you licking my ass”, Jessica asked with happiness at this unexpected turn. Parker’s “yes” answer came in the form of the tip of her tongue wiggling across her asshole. “You kinky fuck. You want to eat out my asshole, do you? I have …mmmmm… no problem with that”.

This wasn’t her pussy Parker was licking, but the anus did have nerve endings that could bring pleasure to a girl’s entire bod just like stimulation to her ****. As she pushed her tongue a little farther in past the anal ring, Jessica could definitely feel Parker hitting a few of them. That and the naughtiness of something as forbidden as an asshole licking her had Jessica even closer than she was with Parker suckling on her clit.

Parker was putting faith in Jessica’s cleanliness doing something like this, and with her tongue well inside Jessica’s asshole licking her anal walls, she found it was not misplaced. So she proceeded without hesitation, licking this hole just like she would a pussy.

And Jessica was loving the risk Parker had taken, her ass licking making her tingly all over. The pleasure was getting to her so, her hands had to abort the breasts they’d been playing with in order to help those of their owner. Fingers stretched out, Jess rubbed her left hand across both of her sizable, aroused globes, digging the fingertips into the flesh as they passed to massage them. And with a notable absence of anything up her pussy, she went about changing that, grabbing the dildo and quickly pushing the head past her labia to fill the void. Jessica didn’t waist any time slipping the long, wide phallus into the depths of her lubricated vagina until the head made contact with her clit.

Combined with Parker hungrily tongue fucking her asshole, sexual fireworks were going off inside her. Both her most intimate passages were filled and being worked over with zest. She leaned her head back and loudly moaned her ecstasy, the moans building up into pre-orgasmic screams to test how soundproof these walls in fact were. A feeling that had long been denied to her tonight was now on the verge of overtaking her once again within a matter of minutes. Her entire body was going through the motions, her holes tensing up around the objects pleasuring them, her hips rocking her back and forth lewdly to help out the dildo and tongue bring her over the edge.

Parker could feel it coming on and pulled her tongue out of Jessica’s ass so it could lick up whatever cream she had left in her after her first orgasm. That didn’t mean her tongue didn’t keep working to push her over the top. Before the anal departure could set Jessica back in her efforts, Parker’s tongue was licking hard and repeatedly across the oft-ignored but tender perineum bridging the gap between pussy and ass.

This really hit the spot for Jessica, and her vagina went into orgasmic spasms. Breathlessly after a screaming fit, she announced an important event: “I’M CUMMING PARKER”!

Even as she went into temporary nirvana, Jessica was thinking of Parker. She had brought her to this blissful point and captured her heart tonight with her passion, sexual spirit and sense of kinky adventure. Already, she felt she knew Parker so well, and she knew how she could best pay tribute to a pussy and ass eating, wanton little party girl.

Before any of her cream could be wasted on the dildo, she pulled it out and stood up on her knees. Parker wondered what she was doing until she started to receive the best facial a dirty girl could ask for. Jessica was ejaculating her girl cum all over Parker’s face and slender neck. Her initial bursts were strong enough despite the earlier cum that she got her previously expressed wish and sprayed some droplets on Parker’s upper chest.

At the risk if getting it in her eyes, Parker watched with awe the cum shoot out of Jessica’s swollen, splayed vagina, her mouth as wide open as her eyes to catch any cream that came that way. When it came to her lover’s orgasm, there wasn’t much that could be this thrilling: Feeling the warm, sticky fruits of her efforts splashing on her features.

As she spent the last drops in her on the beautiful face below her and caught her breath, Jessica sighed dreamily and with naughtiness to Parker, “take every drop of my cum all over your gorgeous slut face, you fucking bitch”.

When she went quiet to hear the response, all she heard was moaning. She bent over and looked down between her legs to see what was going on and saw an image that would remain imprinted in her brain. Parker’s Heavenly visage shiny with light, patchy glazes of cum all over. Making the sight infinitely more ethereal was Parker’s eyes closed, the loveliest look of enjoyment etched in her face as she licked as far around her lips as her tongue would stick out.

Even busy taking in all the ambrosia her tongue could reach, Parker could feel eyes on her, and opened them to find the luminous post-orgasm visage of Jessica Biel, her sexy lips in a grin. Parker smiled at beautiful sight of her own and remarked to her, “I need showers like that more often, like every day”. Parker topped off her admission her enjoyment of the facial cum bath with an adorable giggle.

“I’m glad you liked it, and think we can pull that off”, Jessica informed Parker, happy to “wash her down” at least when she wasn’t depleted of the girl cream to do it with.

That being the case with her now, and her body needing time to make more of it, it was unthinkable that she would’ve had any further use of Parker’s dildo for herself. But Parker saw her dip the head back into her vagina. “Damn you recover quickly”, Parker remarked with amazement before trying to get herself ready for another round of **** and ass lapping, if that was what her Mistress wished.

However, with a fresh glaze of “ink” covering it, she pulled it right back out and looked back down between her legs to respond in dismissal with a giggle, “not that quickly, silly! This is about that deal of ours. I can sure say after you licked my asshole so good to help me cum that you were sincere. Now I’m putting it in writing”!

With that, Jessica once more lowered her crotch to Parker’s cum-drenched face. This allowed for two things: Jess to have the access to Parker’s tummy that she needed, and let her slave clean any excess cream still trapped in the folds of her labia. Parker got right to work on that envious chore, happy to get her tongue back inside her lover’s **** to lap up some more sweet stuff.

Jess, meanwhile, also got down to business. She first spread her lower legs and feet she was sitting on farther from Parker’s head, making it much easier for her to hear what she had to say. With an adjustment to her grip on the wetted dildo in her right hand, she leaned forward, her left hand on the bed to Parker’s side for balance, and pressed the cock head tip to Parker’s lower belly just above her lacy garter belt.

Parker was of course enjoying that tasty female essence she’d never been addicted to since Brooke Shields fed it to her the first time. Still, feeling the dildo back on her tum-tum, she had to wonder what Jess was up to with that dildo this time.

As she was busy feasting, she found out, as Jessica began “writing” in cursive on her stomach. A confused Parker had no idea what she was doing until she announced what she was putting down as she wrote it, moving down or up Parker‘s belly, as it were, when she needed a new “line“.

“’Let it be known that on this 7th day of December, 2003, Parker Christian Posey became Jessica Claire Biel’s… KEEP LICKING”! While bored with Jessica’s legalese, Parker had put her tongue back in her mouth, so there would be no noise whatsoever to keep her from understanding when her new woman finally reached a point to this writing on her body that would never be visible. When she was gotten onto for stopping, Parker apologized, “oops, sorry” and got back to it.

“Now where was I”, Jessica asked herself as she tried to remember where on Parker’s tummy she was writing when she got distracted. “Oh yeah. Right here”. The unique writing utensil then returned to where it had left off, and so did Jess, taking a few steps back, “Jessica Claire Biel’s…”. And then for emphasis, when she continued writing it was in big capital letters and a big voice, “PUSSY WORSHIPPING FUCK TOY WHO WILL DO EVERYTHING HER MISTRESS TELLS HER, FOREVER AND EVER”!

The prominent submissive in Parker loved the sound of this, even if “forever and ever” only meant the rest of filming for “Blade: Trinity”.

Still, she took a break from clean up duty and tilted her head to the side, to tease Jessica, “impressive, but don’t ever tell anybody you wrote ALL THAT on my stomach or they’ll think I found an unnatural way of covering up a size 50 stomach”!

“I’ll just tell them I write VERY, VERY SMALL”, Jessica reassured Parker, if she had any worries.

“Now, for the next problem“, Parker said. “Who to notarize this ‘document’. I think Natasha Lyonne REALLY IS a vampire, so she should be up this time of night”.

Jessica scoffed at the suggestion of their bad girl co-star on the side of the Nightstalkers in the film, and looked back at Parker to give her a hard time about it. “Yeah, I bet you’d like her to sign with her tongue, in between your legs”.

“Well, it’s a thought. Where else does she have room to sign”, countered Parker. “Well, anywhere else since there’s no trace I wrote a damn thing anywhere”, Jessica replied, pointing out the obvious and putting the debate to the end.

That was when Parker said a beautiful something else that touched her in all the right places. “Well, it’s imprinted in my heart”. “As it is mine”, a charmingly smiling Jessica responded, quickly and sincerely before dismounting Parker’s head.

This presented a question to Parker, that she turned around and presented with concern as Jessica crawled around the bed beside her. “So, what next? You don’t have to untie me now, do you”? “No”, Jess stopped mid-crawl to assure the brunette who craved being at her mercy. Then she looked back to give Parker a hint to her fate that would have her salivating. “Next, we consummate, baby”! Considering the implications of the word “consummate” and remembering earlier mention of the strap-on harness brought a smile and a sexy “mmmmm” out of Parker.

While her mind wandered all over the place with the possibilities, she voiced her agreement with Jessica’s idea of “next”, “oh my. Not even married yet and we’re already consummating. Just to let you know, you can consummate the fuck out of me”!

“Oh, I know, and I intend to”, declared Jessica seductively as she reached across to the nightstand and retrieved what she needed. Parker giggled like a teenage girl about to make out with a really hot guy and settled for that teaser while Jessica crept down to the foot of the bed and prepared herself.

This wasn’t an easy wait, though. Her last cum had now been the longest ago between she and her gorgeous young friend-with-benefits. It felt like an eternity since Jessica was on her knees, carpet-less munching her to an orgasm she’d been in dire need of at that time. This brief dry spell was more like an outright drought with no ability to touch herself and her dependence on Jessica for all stimulation. And Jessica had been good about stimulating. She got a previously squeamish Parker to so enjoy being tickled that she could’ve induced orgasm just with some coochie-coo on her feet. But, she didn’t. She could’ve made a beautiful and mutually orgasmic 69 with Parker, but instead opted to use her face for a chair, though to no objection whatsoever from Parker. Then, having Jessica’s taste and scent still with her, along with her feminine essence dried on her… Parker needed what her captor was going to give her, in the worst possible way before she went crazy. Just waiting made her feel like she was going to lose it. From jump street, Parker was an on-the-go, active woman that didn’t like to stay still for too long. So to be lying here bound, waiting for the nice, hard fuck she’d earned was torturous.

The feel of the bed moving and subtle sounds only heightened her anticipation and added to the pain of her wait. Then, things went still and quiet for the longest time, and stayed that way.

Finally, full of impatience, Parker asked “God, what did you start playing with yourself, can’t get it on or what”, before raising up slightly to look at the foot of the bed and see what the Hell was wrong.

What her eyes were a witness to caused them to go wide and her jaws to suddenly go slack and drop. The sight that got such a reaction was that of a serious faced Jessica kneeling at the end of the bed, hands on her hips, still as nude as ever… with the exception of the flesh-colored, authentic looking foot-long dildo dangling so very lewdly from her crotch via the strap-on harness.

This was the first time this particular cock had been worn by someone other than herself, and when she recovered from the initial shock of how big and erotic it looked dangling on Jessica’s magnificent body, she smiled sexily at the breathtaking thought of how great it was going to feel being slammed into her over and over.

Seeing a sea of dirty thoughts through Parker’s cat-like brown eyes, Jessica finally broke her silence, maintaining her air of seriousness, “I wondered how long it’d take you to get curious and look. I vowed that I’d drive a stake through you in the end. Now I’m going to finish you and there’s not thing one you can do to stop me”!

Parker was about to get so thoroughly and utterly fucked that she may not have cared even if she would be reduced to smoldering ash when Jessica was done with her. Jessica had the look of a sexual lioness on the prowl about to pounce and ravage her bound body.

There was only one thing Parker could do stuck in a “mess” like this. Try and agitate the well-hung woman and get herself screwed even harder. With the full realization this was really going to get her a fucking, Parker got a case of the smiles and chuckles where she meant to be demanding with her demand, “I never said you could wear it like a strap-on you dirty ****. I want you to GIVE IT TO ME… NOW”!

Jessica had little luck holding back an amused smile herself at Parker asking for it. She crawled forward on her knees toward Parker, the Indie Film Queen’s smile getting bigger and more anticipatory every inch closer Jessica got. When the need arose for Jessica’s further progress, Parker helpfully spread her legs, opening up a lane to her sweet spot in the process.

For the most part, Parker’s lustful eyes remained locked with Jessica’s, except she liked the occasional look down to see the long dick swinging. As soon as she could go no further, Jessica did her best to regain a straight face as she looked down at the beaming Parker to ask, “so, you want me to GIVE IT TO YOU”?

Barely able to avoid breaking into long-winded, passionate declaration about how badly she wanted the cock tearing her up, with plenty of gratuitous f word use, Parker excitedly nodded her head and gave her enthusiastic blessing with a smile, “yeah, I want you to GIVE IT TO ME”!

Jessica gave a little shoulder shrug, raised her eyebrows and stated to her, seeing if she was sure, “well, if you insist”. “I FUCKING DO INSIST”, Parker added instantly.

Since this was what Parker wanted, Jess gave further instructions, “in that case, I want you to lift your legs high in the air”. “oh my”, Parker whispered quietly and seriously looking up at Jessica. She knew now how she was going to get fucked and as impossible as it had to be to want this any worse, now she did.

This was her favorite position to have sex with a dominant partner in. Jessica was going to fold her up like a piece of paper. As fucking went, it didn’t get better than this.

In happy compliance, Parker lifted her silken legs straight up, making a 90 degree angle out of herself. When Jessica had her in her clutches, she’d be reduced to 20 degrees, at most. Parker’s toes pointed straight to the sky, where her emotions would soon be when Jessica took her, and she left her legs slightly spread apart.

“Any day now”, Parker eagerly informed the strap-on clad honey brunette, prepared to be bent as much as her flexible little body would allow.

Days proved to be mere moments, as Jessica leaned her shoulders into the bend in the back of Parker’s legs and slowly leaned forward, compacting her gorgeous lover’s body little by little.

Parker loved this position because even when ropes or cuffs weren’t involved, it allowed the person on top of her such control and dominance with her legs pinned down, and at the same time provided such up-close facial interaction and kissing. Not to mention allow for either pussy or ass lovin’. When her eyes weren‘t covered, she delighted in seeing in the face of a mistress the passion and enjoyment she derived from fucking her and keeping her held down so firmly in the process. There was a kinky, mysterious thrill in being hooded or blindfolded as she sometimes was, but Jessica was so beautiful. She wanted to observe every move her face made while her body moved so hard against hers, and for Jess to see her facial contortions when she was deep dicked by a massive dildo.

But, as Jess pressed Parker’s legs farther and farther back toward her shoulders, she became hesitant. She worried about bending Parker’s back too far and injuring that. Hurting someone that she was coming to love so was something she couldn’t live with. Parker’s face showed nothing but enjoyment of her ordeal. Still, before causing her back to arch any farther, Jessica asked with worry, “are you all right, baby? Does it hurt at all”?

Parker could see the genuine, deep concern in Jess’ face. Yet more proof that she was in love with her. It was clear to her what was bothering her. She was afraid of bending her too far and consequences ensuing. All the more reason for Parker to love her right back. She saw a bright future with this passionate, intense but considerate young lady so mature for her age.

However, she was still a young lady with far less sexual experience, who would have to do some lightening up. Parker first sought to accomplish the latter, taking advantage of the vagueness of asking if “it” hurt. “Why, no it doesn’t, darling. I’ve had plenty of big dicks stretch me out, and besides, you have to put it in me before anything can hurt”. Parker managed a straight face at the end of this statement… while Jessica did not and giggled. “I meant your back, honey”, Jessica corrected herself after getting it back together.

Now, Parker smiled warmly, looking deep in her eyes to give her some reassurance. “Sweetie, I’m not made of glass. You’re not going to break me. I’ve had years of ballet training to give me flexibility. Having my legs brought to my shoulders doesn’t even amount to stretching for me. Besides that, I’ve been twisted up something like a pretzel before by a girl without a problem”!

At first interpretation, that sounded like an exaggeration to Jessica, and one that made her smile. When Parker’s face remained dead serious, and she considered who was talking here, she realized that there had been no exaggeration. Nodding her head in acceptance, she stated, “somehow, I don’t doubt that”.

Jessica was looking forward to the time she would spend with Parker too. While an out-of-this-world beauty and Goddess, Parker at the same time was a worldly, sexually confident, experienced woman that she would gain so much knowledge from.

Right now, she was teaching her not to be afraid to take risks with a bitch-in-heat, and gave further instruction to help her out. “Ok, honey, I want you to keep coming forward with my legs until we can kiss. I want those beautiful lips on mine so bad”! Not that Jessica needed encouragement, when she wanted the most up-close view of Parker’s captivating visage that pressing on would provide, but to get to feel her lips pressed all over hers once more was sure incentive.

With that incentive and the comforting reassurances, Jessica proceeded, confidently pushing the hosed legs resting on her shoulders farther down until Parker’s shoulders and knees were touching.

That wasn’t all that was touching. So was the two enamored women’s titties, along with their nose tips. Their eyes were too in a way, Parker able to gaze deep and lovingly into Jessica’s hazel eyes, and Jessica into Parker’s brown eyes.

Unforgettable, passionate fucking that made you feel like you were in Heaven was one of the greatest joys of life. But so was this. Looking through a lover’s window to their soul to find such warmth, passion and love in full bloom like a magnificent garden. This was where romance was born to intensify every other touch and feeling exponentially. Parker and Jessica forgot everything else for a time as they lost themselves and all sense of anything but the other person in their lover’s hypnotic eyes.

That was until the passion of the tender moments built to the point they needed some kind of release, and wound up taking it out on each other’s lips in a fiery kiss, open-mouth and wet in variety. Inevitably, the women’s tongues got into the act, entering each other’s mouth and tangling sexily.

Jessica brought her hands up and cupped Parker’s cheeks, helping steady the face of woman who had to keep her head held up, and at the same time give her the decisive upper hand in their tongue wrestling.

And their tits touching wasn’t lost on either women. Amidst their messy French kiss, they gyrated their upper bodies, thus grinding their breasts together. Adding to the sensuous massage from the tit-to-tit contact was their hardened nipples, working like little fingertips across the two sets of fleshy boobs. On top of Parker with her weight bearing down on the willingly trapped and bound brunette, Jessica had a huge advantage in the titty poking, her larger boobs mashing down and enveloping Parker’s.

This wasn’t a bad thing at all. This was a win/win for the submissive, dominated woman. She feverishly kissed Jessica back, and did her best to push her tits back against Jessica’s and get some stimulating friction of her own going against the tits pushing against hers.

Any efforts to keep pace with Jessica despite her awkward position would soon be halted, though. Jess had yet to play her biggest card, and a big one it was.

One second, Parker’s tongue was seductively sliding along Jessica’s and exploring her warm, welcoming mouth. The next, something had come over her. Her tongue had come to a stop and she moaned loudly into her lover’s mouth.

Jessica had penetrated Parker’s vagina.

It would normally take much more than even this sizable cockhead pushing into her past her labia to bring about a moan like that. Not in the sweet meat’s current state of sensitivity and readiness.

With Parker delightfully stunned by the unannounced entry into her moist love hole, Jessica really took charge, holding her face even more firmly as her tongue helped itself to licking Parker’s stilled tongue, smooth teeth, cheeks and roof of her mouth. At the same time, her tits had their way with Parker’s, grinding all over them as the cock-stuffed vixen enjoyed the hard new entry to the picture. Relatively little of the dildo had been pushed into Parker at this point.

That all changed when Jessica arched her back just a little bit, sliding more pleasure-bringing plastic into her, putting her mid-cock into the ****.

It felt so good to Parker’s pussy that was starting to tingle despite the little movement inside her. This time, Parker became more animated than ever, her tongue furiously probing Jessica’s mouth and her legs lightly kicking against the arms holding them down.

This necessitated some change in position in Jessica’s part. That consisted of her releasing Parker’s face so that she could slide her hands down between and past her arm pits, then hook her forearms up around the back of her shoulders.

Once her hands had curled around and cupped the curve in Parker’s shoulders, she cut down on the movement of those thrashing legs, pinning them as solidly as possible. She had a feeling that Parker’s gorgeous legs would get so wild when the pleasure really got to her that this firm grip would be required to keep her from kicking her off the bed.

With the legs so well cradled to her shoulders, and the dick half way in, Jessica broke off the kiss to look down at Parker’s face and see if things were to her liking. She found Parker peering up at her lewdly with wide, erotic, hunger-filled eyes. This look could only mean one thing. “Do you want some more cock up your pussy, darling”? Parker had started emphatically nodding her head at “cock”. No way she was going to deny someone so adorable and in need of crazed fucking.

With a charming smile, the honey brunette pushed a little more in and watched the result with interest, which was Parker shutting her eyes tight and pushing her head back hard against the pillow below. A gasp of enjoyment accompanied, and she smiled in delight of the friction and deeper penetration. Not bad either was her clit feeling hard cock touching it.

When her eyes opened back up, they did in the direction of the sweat-glistening, darling face above hers and stated the obvious affectionately, “It feels so good, my love”! Jessica imagined it did, and it made her heart sing to hear that what she was doing pleased this Goddess.

With full knowledge of how nasty talk aroused this sexpot, she answered Parker sweetly, “I know it does! I’m so glad you enjoy your wet **** filled with a big, hard cock like a good whore should”!

As expected, Jessica’s words were getting her revved up, as her eyes narrowed to sexy little slits, gazing heatedly at Jessica as she tried to get the cock deeper in her with a thrust of her crotch. “YOUR good whore”, Parker breathily pointed out with happiness, even as her effort failed with her ass landing back on the bed with no more of Jessica’s faux appendage in her than before.

Jessica rewarded her for acknowledging herself as belonging to her, though, pushing the cock the rest of the way in, to the shaft, and to Parker’s delight. Her clit was massaged further by the probing cock, sending her into ecstasy and a fit, crying out “OHHHH FUCKKK” as she again threw her head straight back. She saw through the prolonged tingle this brought by grinding her teeth until it subsided.

Now so thoroughly teased and in desperate need of satisfaction, Parker pleaded to the kind, giving woman in Jessica with wide, begging eyes and words so few, but emotional and affectionate that they spoke to how deeply she wanted not only her orgasm, but the woman on top of her as well. “Please… make love to me, my sweet Jessica”.

There was no way Jessica Biel could turn down a request so pure, beautiful and horny from such a stunning lady with cum on her face, unless she were Satan incarnate. She smiled softly with warmth from the depth of her soul and answered, “and make love to you I will, beautiful Parker Posey”!

She wasted no time fulfilling Parker’s wish, slipping the foot-long partly out and sliding all the way back in, the slightest movements at first done slowly, prolonging the sensations for the recipient of the fucking, and letting her get adjusted to the size. Jessica knew Parker used this to masturbate, but being screwed by another with it was a different thing, and the most well-used and stretched vagina needed slow introduction to something this big.

Parker didn’t mind the slow start at all. The women‘s stance, Jessica’s body pressed down so hard on her lover and the spread to Parker’s labia caused by the bending of her legs, allowed Jessica to achieve depth inside Parker’s womanhood that wasn’t possible in most positions.

The result even early on for Parker was sensational. Her entire **** and clit felt like they were being rubbed down by the diameter to the cock proportionate to it’s massive size. And that sensuous caress of big, hard dick was being administered repeatedly.

Then there was Jessica’s fleshy boobs bouncing up and down along with her during the fucking, causing them to rise up and crash down on her smaller tits like a tidal wave washing over her repeatedly. 7th Heaven had nothing to do with Jessica or a TV show right now. That was her state of being with Jessica fucking her to pussy-ravaging… and delighting depth.

Parker’s head turned into something like one of a bobble head doll, with it unable to stay still for a moment at a time while she was subjected to rapturous feelings through her swelled, tensed vagina. Her eyes closed and lovely facial contortions presenting a beautiful, silent expression of her bliss. There was sound, though, in the form of low, enjoying moans lovely for Jessica’s ears to hear.

Strangely, this was almost like déjà vu for Jessica. She’d seen Parker like this before. Upon hearing of Parker’s casting in “Blade: Trinity”, she rented some of her past indie films that she had not seen. One of those was “Henry Fool”. To her recollection one of the first times she’d thought about sex with her co-star-to-be. It was one of her sexiest roles. In it, her very promiscuous character, Fay Grim, winds up being fucked by the title character, Henry Fool. With Henry on top of her, pounding away with her black hosed legs hooked in a far lesser variation of how Jessica had her now, they showed a close up of Parker’s face in pleasure, her head shaking about. Jessica was reminded of that scene now, except this was the real thing, Parker’s head jerks more volatile and the pleasure just pouring from her face now infinitely greater than that situation where she was acting.

The remembrance caused Jessica to make a correlation between then, on the set, and now in real life. With that connection, she sped up the movements of her hips along with the hardness of her already clit-pounding drives into the arousal-soaked vagina of Parker, and did some teasing of her slave to put her deeper in heat, “Getting it like a whore likes it, aren’t you baby? Hands tied. Wearing your garter belt and slutty seamed stocking. On your back with your legs held down. Fucked like a bitch by a hot babe. You must feel like a porn star, my sexy little dyke slave”.

Hearing this kept Parker’s head still, her lust crazed eyes staring at Jessica’s mutually intensity-filled, sweaty face as she hammered her faster and faster. There was no way she could keep silent on this. The heavy breathing the stress and pleasure to her body was inducing made it harder to talk, but talk she did, showing Jessica how kinky she could get. “Yessssss. Make my nasty little shaven porn star pussy sore with your hard cock, then shoot your sperm inside me and make it feel all better. Want you to ejaculate your seed so deep in me, and get me pregnant”!

Jessica’s eyes went wide with shock at this biologically impossible request. But, as she thought about it, it was as sexy as it was unrealistic. This was just Parker’s creative imagination that worked so well for her as an actress hard at work. It was all at once flattering and erotic that Parker wanted Jessica to inject her with baby-making sperm, even if it was the words of a girl in heat, that would probably have the same distinction as “temporary insanity” in a court of law.

Still, aroused herself by the concept of actively attempting impregnation of Parker, Jessica happily went along just as she had the Danica vs. Abigale role playing, now actively driving her penis into Parker at a more accelerated, driven pace like a man trying to orgasm inside his woman. “You want me to knock you up, bitch, I’m going to flood your wet pussy with the sperm from my heavy balls. You’re going to have my semen swimming around inside you. And one of them is going to have you carrying my child inside your womb!”

Parker was getting closer and closer herself, the tingling contractions in her vagina becoming more intense and frequent. Her body was starting into the motions of a woman on the verge. With release approaching as quickly as Jessica was now humping her with the massive cock, Parker’s eyes were tightly closed shut, her mouth gaping in an “o” that released panting shallow breaths, and beads of sweat streamed down her forehead as they did the rest of her body.

Still, she was able to find enough words to briefly focus on the subject that was helping her along that path to bliss, “with my… uh …body bent like this… mm… the sperm will shoot so…deep inside meeee”! The only one who was going to cum was Parker, at any instant now. Jessica’s body needed time to create more.

Regardless, Jessica agreed, “yes it will, baby” as she finished off her lover. She knew where Parker was right now. She’d been there only a short while ago with the same wonderfully sized cock. Jessica was so happy that she’d soon be seeing her friend through to the Heavenly feelings that Parker had ridden her to earlier. Parker Posey’s body was locking up and going into the throes of orgasm.

Looking around to see the proof of that, she noticed her toes curling up as one of those signs. That gave Jessica an idea. And with no time to spare she put it into motion, wanting to give Parker the greatest gift she could for how she’d touched her tonight.

Parker’s legs and most of her body was seized up with her into climax. Aware of this, Jessica pressed down on the back of Parker’s legs hard with her shoulders, and kept her upper body weight there while her arms slipped out from under Parker’s. Once this was achieved, her hands raced up to Parker’s hose-clad feet and spur-of-the-moment tickling commenced.

“Coochie coochie coo, fuckie fuckie fuck”, Jessica teased in an adorable singsong voice as her fingertips alternated between ferociously dancing across the soles of Parker’s feet and digging in under her toes as her hips thrust the cock in and out of her womanhood blissfully awash in spasms with bunny rabbit speed.

The double-tiered, brutal sensual assault on her had Parker again animated, her eyes wide open once more, her head thrashing about with her face contorted in a beautiful combination of pleasure and amusement. She was physically too exhausted to do much of anything else, her legs wiggling only lightly despite the mad tickling of her feet, her mouth capable of only weak laughter that almost amounted to squeals between her labored breaths. Jessica was giving her everything she wanted, and the pleasure to her feet and vagina together was surreal.

The nice thing about getting her eyes to open for Jessica was that she could look into them and smile at her as IT happened. And IT did. One thing Parker’s body didn’t do weakly subjected to the strains of sex and tickling at once was orgasm. The sensuous combination done on her together set off a sexual explosion that had to come from the center of her being as hard as she began discharging cum from her vagina.

The tickle/fuck working over continued through the beautiful seconds Parker’s vagina orgastically twitched and ejaculated. As she began to calm down, Parker was able to join Jessica in a smile, her eyes full of adoration and amazement for her lover who’d just got her off so powerfully. Parker could feel how powerful, as she’d cum so plentifully it’d leaked out from around the sizable dildo, some of it streaming down her tummy, some down her perineum and into her ass.

With the orgasm winding down, Jessica ceased fucking and tickling Parker out of concern for making her pass out from exhaustion. She herself was worn out after two orgasms of her own and going through her own exertions to send Parker through the sexual stratosphere. But to now see Parker face so happy and serene with her in full afterglow made it all worth it.

Unable to firmly voice it just yet, Parker quietly mouthed “thank you” to the young lady she would happily be slave or anything in the world to, as long as she could be with her.

Jessica shined herself, in the joy of coming together with Parker tonight, and said with a smile, “you’re welcome” before releasing her friend’s legs, pulling the dildo out of her and rolling off her to the left side of her.

But not to relax. Not yet. She had something important to do first. “Roll on your side so I can untie you, darling”, she told Parker, concerned with any circulation problems from prolonged bondage.

Her first of what would be many times tied up by Jessica was something she’d loved and would never forget. But she cooperated and rolled on her side, as she wanted her arms free to wrap around Jessica’s body and embrace her so tight. Jessica hadn’t made a complicated knot. So, it came out easily. The effort was in unwrapping her wrists.

As soon as the rope was undone enough that she felt looseness to them, Parker wiggled herself out of them. It couldn’t come soon enough so she could rejoin her lover. Parker was drained right now, in many ways. But not too much so to spend some more gentle, after-sex time with her friend she’d taken things to the next level and beyond with.

Before that, Parker had to twirl her wrists around a few times, to work back in the slightest bit of circulation wearing binds and lying on her hands for a prolonged period had cost her.

Jessica had tossed the ropes to the floor and laid on her back to take a deserved breather. Still, she saw Parker with her arms still behind her back, working her hands around and grew worried. “Are you ok”, Jess asked with concern, her head turned to Parker.

By then, Parker had recovered enough to make a rolling pin out of herself and roll on over to Jessica. Parker finally came to a stop on her left side and showed Jessica her wrists were fine by using her left hand to brace up her head while she faced the lighter haired brunette. To meet Parker on equal terms, Jessica sat up the same way on her right side and looked upon her lover with the same affection and respect she was being looked at with.

Parker never had answered the question verbally, so if the display wasn’t good enough for Jessica, she finally did say to her, “well, my wrists aren’t broken, hands aren’t falling off,. No need for amputation! I reiterate, you can’t worry so much about hurting me, young lady. I’m a tough girl”!

Jessica rolled her eyes, teasing that she was dismissing the advice, then went serious and nodded her head in understanding.

Apparently one as prone to talking at a time like this as any other, there was no post-coitus awkward silence or ice to be broken, as naughtily grinning Parker went into sexy commentary on their exploits up to the point of taking this break. “Damn, Jessica. If this tonight was ‘consummation’, it blows my mind to think what consummation on our wedding night would be! We’ve got to figure out new sexual positions the trillions of people who’ve lived before us haven’t tried, and use them on the honeymoon”!

Jessica raised her eyebrows and replied with amazement to this statement, given other recent ones by Parker. “Oh my God! We skipped dating, went straight to fucking like bunnies, you wanted me to find a way of magically impregnating you, and now you’re talking about marriage when our pussies are still wet from our first fuck. You move fast”! Jessica’s mockery earned her Parker sticking her tongue at her, and not in the very “outgoing” way she had most of the night.

When her tongue returned to her mouth, she seriously answered Jess, “I think life’s too short to THINK of going after what you want. If it’s there for the taking and so very worth it like you are, dear Jessica, I’ll damn well go after it.”

Having opened up the door herself to something she was interested in exploring, Parker scooted herself up closer to Jessica until virtually no distance separated them. Using a three-pronged attack consisting of her right hand softly resting upon Jessica’s facial cheek, her silken right foot sexily playing footsie with Jessica‘s tootsies, and last but not least her most coquettish smile, she inquired playfully, “so… are you there for the taking, Jessica”?

The highly flirtatious manner of Parker’s inquiry into her availability and her stimulations aroused her, but amused her more. So, a girlish giggle escaped her lips. Once Parker let up with her hand and foot, taking the pressure off, and Jessica was capable of a serious answer, she informed Parker with her own flirty smile, “Let’s see, I think I answered an emphatic ‘yes’ earlier when I made you my slave. That wouldn’t have happened if I had some stud or babe I was going to be running back to.” But then, Jessica turned the tables on Parker, addressing a perceived problem on her end. “The real question is YOUR availability to be mine when you’ve got Ryan ‘don’t ask me to sing Summer of 69’ Adams waiting for you in New York. I read in a gossip rag about that interview you did with him recently, where you two stopped right in the middle of things to fuck”.

As soon as Parker heard mention of her Interview Magazine piece with boyfriend Ryan Adams, she grinned, realizing she’d have to give Jessica an explanation. And as soon as Jessica gave her a chance to speak, she revealed the truth to the saying “things aren’t always as they seem”. “Yeah, I had a great time with Ryan that afternoon… beating the living Hell out of him at Yahtzee and giving some legitimacy to our little illusion at the same time”.

“What”, Jessica asked, clearly confused. This got a frowning look of disbelief from Parker, who shook her head in disappointment and cleared things up. “You’re in the biz and you’ve never heard of a ‘relationship of convenience’? Shame, shame. It’s easy. Ryan gets to say he’s going out with a hip, artistic actress to help his career and sow his wild oats with the sluts he likes to hang with behind closed doors. I get to say I’m going out with an edgy rock star, and keep the company of ‘lady friends’ behind closed doors to sow MY wild oats with! As for he and I, I wouldn’t let him rub my shoulders, much less my tits or pussy! Capisce“?

This revelation was an eye opener for Jessica. She’d heard rumors about her sexuality leaning toward women, but for all she knew she Parker straight. Now, another question presented itself.

“And are there any ‘lady friends’ you’re sowing your wild oats with at the moment”? “Just the one in front of me I’m going to serve and pleasure so well”, Parker informed Jessica with a smile… and then a loving kiss, leaning her head in to lightly press her lips against Jessica’s. A kiss returned in full affection.

Both needed some down time before playing any more, and the dildo was still on Jessica for when they were ready. Still, Parker wanted Jessica to know her passion for her hadn’t subsided in the wake of getting the horniness out of her system. When she pulled her lips away, that was about all she pulled away, so she could make firm eye contact for the soft, crucial words she had to say to her next. “I know the villainess is supposed to lose in the end, but I feel like nothing but a winner having you in my life now. I love you, Jessica Biel”!

The way to a girl’s heart was words like that. They got to Jessica’s eyes too, as they began welling up with tears of joy. As they streamed down her face, she gave her wise, accurate thoughts on the matter. “There are no heroines or villainesses here. Just two girls who have won in love. I love you too, Parker Posey”!

Even though she’d heard it earlier, Parker felt like she was hearing it for the first time… and having the palpitations of a heart in love.

Though her eyes were coming to water works too from the emotions of Jessica Biel being in love with her too, she worked to wipe the tears from her girlfriend’s face. Jessica did the same for Parker with her fingertips, returning the concern shown to her like lovers did.

Parker smiled. It was a smile that had captured Jessica’s heart as much as any of the wonderful, sexy things Parker did so well and so passionately. Jessica loved this face. Everything from the widow’s peak her hairline came out at the middle of her forehead to make, to the irresistibly alluring brown eyes she could stare into forever, to the pronounced dimples her beautiful smile created. Jessica would tire of this face as much as she would making love to the celestial being that owned it: None.

While studying those features to see them comely in more ways than one, a grinning Jessica pointed out, “we’re going to have to wash your face, baby. My cum isn’t intended as a facial mask, whatever you may believe. We need to shower anyway. I KNOW you’re a dirty girl, but still. We’re both sweaty messes”!

Suddenly, a light bulb went off in Parker’s head. Jessica could see when Parker’s face lit up like that of a person who’d just come to a realization that she was going to have to brace herself. Parker’s little Danica Vs. Abigale idea had lead to the wildest, kinkiest, most passionate night of sex in her life, and “humans” and “vampires” could co-exist in harmony. This idea was on a smaller scale, but Parker presented it with the same enthusiasm she lived her life with.

“You know your shower scene where you’re curled up, crying? We should see if David would be willing to do a retake, with Danica swooping in to violate Abigale in her time of vulnerability”!

There was one way for Jessica to respond to this particular burst of creativity: By shaking her head “no”. Parker looked disappointed for a moment, until the realization came that, no, David Goyer would probably not go for a vampire/Nightstalker sex scene to get his film an X-rating and throw the whole plot into chaos.

Then came Parker’s back up plan, with a sexy smile. “I guess we’ll have to film that one ourselves”. Far more approving of this idea, Jessica nodded her head “yes” in overwhelming approval. This would be the next in what would be many private scenes not fit for public viewing by two actresses in love.

Or some not so private if Parker had her kinky way.

“Hmmmm, Jess. I wonder if we could salvage that expensive ass camera you shot with the arrow”?

“Parker, don’t even go where I think you are unless you want me to spank your ass raw AGAIN”!

“I don’t think you damaged it ALL THAT BAD. We could set it up right outside the shower door and…”

*SMACK, SMACK, SMACK*

“mmmmmmm, yessssss. Spank me harder, Mistress Jessica! Much more of that and I‘m going to grow fangs in my vagina”!

END.

This story is copyright from 2006 Party Fool Productions. Reposting this story without my permission is not allowed and will result in me taking action against your web site.

bravo

that was an outstanding piece of celeb fiction ...i liked the way you gave the reader insights as to what the two women were thinking as they played their dominance -submission game ....keep up the good work

Thank you...

Thank you so very much for the kind words and smilies, guys! They mean a lot to me! I wasn't sure how well received the story would be here, since it's not primarily about tickling.

Really, it was written more for posting at another site, but my biggest passions are for the tickling and worship of hosed feet, and the GREAT passion of my life, Parker Posey. TMF is a place I have to visit every day to see what coochie coo new material there is, so I had to post this here!

I may start writing some shorter material more tickling oriented about Parker. There are so many naughty fantasies running around my head about tickling her darling little stockinged size 8 feet, and "places" north of there.;) She needs her ankles locked in a pair of stocks for me or a beautiful lady with lots of feathers and long nails (with me watching;)) so badly! She has the most beautiful smile and laugh, and to push her over the edge like I did here... closest thing to Heaven on Earth! Any other Parker fans here who would also like to ravage her?:) If you aren't yet, watch "The House of Yes" and see if you fall under the spell of those hosed feet also!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back