• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Batman: Case of the Slave Trainer (F-F, FFF-FF) Part IV

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
The Batman: Case of the Slave Trainer (F-F, FFF-FF) Part VI

In the last chapter #1 sucessful in apprehending Vicki Vale, Lois Lane, and Summer Gleeson even sidelinig Superman with Kryptonite and knocking out The Batman in personal combat.

Meanwhile the other "Kiztel" sister began tourting Emily Moxon and her childhood friend Allison.

Gretchen has also sent her student Stevlana to welcome the three reporters, and she has decided to start with Vicki first.

Chapter VI

Batman awoke with a slight headache, he was still in Vicki Vale's apartment but could only remember getting clocked in the head with a blunt object probably a night stick or something like that. He than herd the police coming and hid in the closet until they finished there investigation while he signaled for the Batmobile.

However he didn't expect the Police to check her bedroom closet and see him, the Officer than pulled out his gun and stuttering said "F-Freeze, d-don't make any sudden moves or else."

Batman than said "I put that away rookie you might hurt somone." But before he could get close Batman jumped over the officer and landed in the Batmobile and drove off quickly.

Than the other officers ran up and one of the older vets asked "What the hells going on up here Roark?" and then Roark anwsered "I just sighted the Batman but he escaped."

At The Hotel

Superman struggled to get to his feet it took the police to help him up, confused Superman asked "Where is Miss. Lane, is she alright, is she safe?" the Officer than anwsered "I'm afriad she has been kidnapped and the perps left the Kryptonite I'm sorry."

Superman than said putting his arm on the Officer's shoulder "Its alright buddy, you did your best." suddenly he herd a familar beeping noise and he said "I have got to go." and instantly flew away.

In Black Hand's Hideout

Stevlana slowly peeled away at the socks on all three women to reveal six pares of feet that had that were sunning. She than gave all three of there feet a quick tickle, when she watched all of there reactions she smiled.

Vicki had clear polish on her toes, Summer had a violet purple nail polish on her toes and Lois had a French Manicure, Stevlana than began tapping on the stocks with her long finger nails painted black.

She than started mumbling to herself while playing with Vicki's big toe "Ah What to do, what to do, should I start with my hands or a feather? What would Gretchen do?"

Vicki than asked frightened "W-What are you going to do to me like cut off my toes or something?" Stevlana than anwsered "No, darling I wouldn't do something like that, but if you must know I gonna tickle all of your soles and mabey your toes but I don't know what to do yet."

That anwser made all three women sigh with relief yet tremble knowning because all women were insanily ticklish on there feet.

Stevlana than snapped her fingers and said "Thats it, know I know what to do." with that she left for a few seconds.

She than came back with a man carrying a covered table and she said "Put it right there thanks." and gave him a peck on the cheek as he left.

She than lifted the cover to reveal diffrent types of feathers, toothbrushes, feather dusters, a plastic rubber spiked ball, and five small thimblers, power drill without bits, and a braid maker machine. She also brought out a strange cream and laied on the table.

Stevlana than began to rub the cream on all three women's feet which sort of tickled when it began to set. Stevlana than said "I almost forgot to do this." she than began blindfolding all three women and said "This will make it a lot more interesting won't you agree?"

In The Unknown Part of The City

Eva continued to tickle Emily's feet nonstop and she kept laughing "HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO STOP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH." Eva however was comtempt on tickling and switching tickling attacks.

Eventually Eva got tired and decided to get Allison but Violet stopped her and said "Its my turn now." and she started to tickle Allison's feet and she than began laughing "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO STOP AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.

Eva than looked at Myca and said "Go get the soccer player and the A.D.A and the supplies." about ten minuets later Charlie, Katie, were in the stocks and a table full of supplies were in the middle of the women.

Myca than said "I want the one with the big feet." she said giving Charlie's foot a few quick tickles making her jump. Eva than said "You can tickle whichever one you want Myca after we are finished." Eva said tying a blindfold over Katie's eyes after taking off her socks reveling her gold toe nails.

After tying the last blindfold on Allison's eyes they each grabbed a feather and Myca began to slowly drag it up and down Charlie's soles and she found it to tickle way more than Gretchen's fingers and starting laughing "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NOT AGAIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHY ME AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

Myca than said "Because you are just so ticklish and its just fun." and continued to tickle and she continued to tickle her feet. Violet than began to tickle Katie's feet and she started laughing BUT she held in until started the feather "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA WHY TICKLING WHY ARE YOU TICKLING ME AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA."

The other women were petrified by not knowing when there time was.

Downtown Gotham

Batman was standing on top of the many Gotham rooftops, looking through his binouculars when he felt a presence behinde him. "Your late Kent, what took you so long I called you almost an hour ago?" Superman than walked up and said "Sorry not everybody's perfect Bruce, and Lois was kidnapped an hour ago if you must know."

Superman than asked "What are you trying to look see in there?" he asked using his X-ray vision but didn't see anybody and he said "I don't see anybody or anything in there." to which Batman responded "I already knew you wouldn't and besides this property is restricted."

Superman than asked "Why are you staking this place out then?" Batman than anwsered sill looking through his binoculars "I have been hearing rumors of an new crime boss calling himself "The Black Hand" and he might be using this place as a front for his operations." Superman than asked "Didn't this use to be a front for another criminal to."

Batman than anwsered "Rupert Throne, he used to sell and maufacture drugs here." Superman than said "I knew it was something like that, besides how do you know that?" Batman than anwsered "I make it bussiness to know these things." than they saw two men coming out.

Batman than said putting away his binocluars "There they are, I go in for the attack you stay behind as back up." Superman than said "Sure, whatever you say." The Batman than fired his grappling hook on to the building and swooped down.

After a short fight Batman grabbed one of them and said "DeRon Bell its been a while." DeRon than said "Do your worst I wont talk." than Batman said "I thought you would say that." meanwhile the other perp grabbed a gun and prepared to shoot Batman.

However the other suspect quickly grabbed the gun and was prepared to fire the gun until Superman quickly grabbed and deactivated it and grabbed him and draged him over to Batman and said "Found one of your playmates." but Batman didn't anwsere but jsut stared at DeRon

Black Hand's Hideout

Stevlana grabbed a grey feather and walked and began to slowly stroke Vicki's soles, Vicki put up a strong front resisiting the tickling. Stevlana than said "Come on let it out, don't you know when one sense is blocked out the other senses become much more powerful."

Vicki blocked it out for as long as she could until she finally began laughing "heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh come on stop ahehehehehehehehheehehehehehheehhehehehehhehehehehheehhehehehehehcome on what do you want hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehe stop please hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehehhehehehehehheheh."

Stevlana stopped and gave Vicki a breather and went over and grabbed the spiked rubber ball and began rolling it all over her feet which made her laugh a little more "hehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahehehehehahahahahehehehehhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha." however the ball was a little to hard to control so she set it down and picked up a toothbrush and began to slowy brush her feet sideways which made Vicki go wild with laughter "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO PLEASE STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I BEG YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH."

Stevlana than began to brush all over her feet than began in between her toes starting on her right foot, then moving from her big toe to her in between her other toes. Vicki than went wild with laughter "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NOT THIS ANYTHING BUT THIS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

Stevlana continued this process on her left foot and stopped, than she began to tickle her with her fingers and she went crazy "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Stevlana than continued until Vicki passed out.

Stevlana than stopped and said "Wow that was very fun but I'm tired so I will take care the rest of you later, guards take them down to the cells." and she however not before giving Vicki a quick foot tickle.

Gretchen had been watching from the security cameras and smiled at her apprentice's skills and smiled "It seems the apprentice has surpassed the master."

In The Holding Cells

She than left and went down to the cells and saw the women they captured. Gretchen than looked at Catwoman and she snapped at her "You insane bitch just wait until I get my hands on you."

Gretchen than said "This one needs to be taught some manners, boys prepare a room for our tigress. Oh and one for our tall friend" When the guards opened up the gate she instantly tried to attack the guards but was quickly subdued by Gretchen.

Inside The "Room"

Catwoman and Stephanie later found themselves tied to a cold metal table than Gretchen walks in and slowly starts tickling both women's feet and stopped and said "Ladies this is just the beginning."

End of Part VI (Hope you guy liked it please read and comment, Later!)

Last edited:
Brilliant

Awsome story I love it keep up this story for as long as you can Wow. :couch:
Tickleslave07

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back