• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Navel Academy Part1 f/f

NavelTickler75

4th Level Yellow Feather
The Navel Academy

Sarah Striker was a knock out, 22 years old, a firm body that just seemed to slide down towards her massively long and slim legs. Long flowing blonde hair, that rolled down to her butt, and bright green eyes. She was six feet, five inches, very tall and always teased about it.

She was also a spoiled rotten brat. She always got what she wanted, and flaunted it when she had it. This made both her parents annoyed to the point, that they kicked her out, and soon, sent her to live with an uncle, who two years later, sent her to a certain military girls college.

Sara looked around, glaring at the other girls, and stomped forward, slamming down her paperwork. "I want this done as quickly as possible," she snapped at the thick muscled woman who glared at her."

"A princess, aren't we?" the woman asked, her voice thick as if choking on cherry syrup. "Get to the barbar, and then go to the barracks."

The woman glared at Sarah and shot up, much taller than the girl was. "Got a problem?" she howled.

"You can't talk to me like this," Sarah hissed, "My daddy has money,"

"How nice for you," the woman snarled, grabbing the thin arm, marching Sarah into the barbar's room, ignoring as the girl groaned and whined as her expensive heels broke and slammed her into a chair. "New recruit," she barked, and stormed out.

Sarah watched her go, and turned to the barbar, her jaw dropping as she looked at her. The woman, minus the short hair, seemed like a play boy bunny. She was young perhaps much younger than Sarah, but that might not be right. She glared at Sarah and smiled. "Relax," she said, pouncing and strapping the girl to the chair. She smiled as the girl yelled and struggled, "Princess, yeah thought so. This will only take a moment." Thirty minutes went by and Sarah had stopped struggling, weeping as the barbar finished her work. Hair flowed down her like cascades, and she closed her eyes.

"Don't be so sad," the hot barbar said, leaning into to look the other girl in the face, "My name is Diane, and I hope we can be friends," she smiled and kissed a tear rolling down Sarah's cheek. "Awwww, they all cry at first," she giggled. "Luckily we have a good cure for that here."

Before Sarah knew what was happening, Diane had yanked at the girl's shirt, slicing it with her blade and tossing the clothe aside, smiling at Sarah's tight tummy. "Cute, and no belly button ring, that's a bonus!"

"A bonus for.. for what?" Sarah gasped.

"For this," Diane, giggled, pulling out a large blue feather, and slowly drew around Sarah's navel with it.

At first, the girl held her breathe, and her eyes went wide, sucking in her stomach, but that only brought on another giggle from Diane, who was moving the feather and her hand around as if she was a painter doing a masterpiece. Sarah kicked, and more tears came from her face, "St...toohahappp!"

Diane looked up pleaseantly and smiled, "Does that tickle?"

"No, I'm not ticklish," Sarah growled back. Diane frowned and put the feather down, reaching for an electric toothbrush. "What. What is that?! What are you..... oh MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAAAA NNOHOHOHOHOHO," Sarah screamed, thrashing in the chair as Diane put the toothbrush into her navel and had turned it on. "WhahahahahaHAHAHT KIIND OF BARHARHARBAR ARE YOUHOHOHOH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Diane only laughed, dipping the toothbrush in and out of the navel, stroking the sides of the skin with the evil device, and turned it off, picking up the feather, and sliding it in and out carefully

"STOHOHOHAPPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NO NO NOT THE ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH AGAIN, PLEHEHEHEHEHEHSE!" Sarah's face was beat red, her eyes turning to the clock to see the torture had been going on a surprisingly only five minutes, though it seemed like an eternity. "OH MY GAWD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" she cried as Diane put away her toys, and began licking and dabbing her tongue into the navel. The torture lasted another five minutes, before the evil barbar pulled away.

"I don't like liars, none of us here do," she barked, unloosinging the girl. "You mind yourself here, or what happened here is nothing. Then she brushed off the girl, stroking her stomach with the hair brush before letting her get up, and ordered her to the barracks.

Sarah lost a lot of her self righteous attitude for a while, but it didn't take long for it to come back as she marched sternly to the barracks. Until she opened the door, and saw her roommates.

"New recruit," one of the girls inside the rooms said blandly.

"Looks like a princess to me," a sterner, Latina said, rising to her feet and looking at Sarah. The new girl looked at Sarah's riped shirt, her throbbing stomach, and giggled. "New meat too, I hope."

A perky, very hyper girl, whose shirt said, "I'm Lisa," giggled until she turned bright pink. "Welcome to the Navel Academy," she sang happily. With a bound she landed off her bunk and rushed at Sarah, gently tickling her navel and giggled. "Yay, fun!!!!!"

Okay what do you think? Want to read more?

Go for it

:yawnface: Yes, go right ahead, I'm very interested. That is the start of a great story,although I son't see where you can take it from there, but it's off to a great start, and besides, it is your story, not mine. I realy wanna read more keep up the good work!!

Very cool, I'd love to see more!
For some reason I feel like joining the Navy now...

Thanks ^^. I will come up with something soon enough, Lisa is going to be a very cute tickler. Very hyper, very giggly. I will warn, there is not going to be any nudity, I don't like naked tickling, as it takes away from some of the mystery, and being a lol virgin, well I want to save sex for marriage.

The next installment, will have Sarah fending off not one, but five different ticklers at once. And there's going to be some pit tickling in it too, lol.

PM's please

Here is an idea, your star charactor can get mouthy with a coupleMP'S and they can work her over in thr brig. Call it Navel Police. :poke3:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back