• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Next Celeb Story with feature....

...none other then former America's Next Top Model contestent Ms.Toccara Jones.

Biography for
Toccara Jones

Birth name
Toccara Elaine Jones

Height
5' 9" (1.75 m)

Trivia
Favorite food is spaghetti
Weighted 180 pounds at the time of "America's Next Top Model" (2003). She later went on "Celebrity Fit Club" (2005) to lose weight.
Her favorite movie is What's Love Got to Do with It (1993).
Born and raised in Dayton, Ohio. She also attended Stivers High School in downtown Dayton

Toccara Elaine Jones (born March 13, 1981) is an American fashion model and television personality. She was the eighth contestant eliminated on the third season of the UPN series America's Next Top Model (ANTM). She hails from Dayton, Ohio. Toccara won "Covergirl of the Week" five times (four were consecutive).

Modeling career
Since ANTM, Toccara signed with Wilhelmina Models as a plus size model.[citation needed] She has been on the covers of Be, The Next Level Magazine (November 2005), Black Men magazine, Black Hair magazine, Braids magazine, and King magazine (February/March 2006 and March/April 2006).[citation needed]

Toccara has modeled for Ashley Stewart, New York and Company, Target, Essence magazine, Vibe magazine, and Smooth magazine. Her runway shows include Hot 97's Third Annual Full Frontal Hip Hop Fashion Show, Luxe & Romance Fall 2005, BET Presents: Rip The Runway 2, and Ellegirl presents Dare To Be You: Wal-Mart Meets America's Next Top Models 2005. She has co-hosted an episode of 106 and Park. She also occasionally appears on Tyra Bank's talk show. She served as a judge for a talent episode on the Tyra Show and hosted "America's Next Thick and Sexy Model" on the show. [citation needed]

She also appeared on the second season of the VH1 series Celebrity Fit Club. During the show, she lost 32 lb (15 kg). Toccara wanted to weigh 180 lb (82 kg) because it was "good for her career".

She is a correspondent for The Black Carpet which airs on BET.
Trivia

Her mother named her after a perfume from Avon.

Toccara attended Stivers School for the Arts in Dayton, where she majored in the Dance department.

Her bra size was originally 38DDD, but said in a King magazine interview that she had gone up to a G :yowzer: size bra.

:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

It will be F/M, and very erotic. I think a BBW like Toccara would mak a great dom if she were so inclined.

PS
If anybody has any addsional (and legit) information about her, like a fan site or e-mail address please let me know.

Inforamsion I have courtasy of IMDB and Wykpedia (sp)

Now you`re talking!

F/M? :couch: Toccara Jones as a tickling domme? :whip: :bouncybou

Sounds like a great premise to me,SlaverTickler! I can`t wait to see where you take that! I`m definitely looking forward to it! She is such a beautiful woman! :D

Thanks Kil

Thanks Kil, I'm pitching a tent just thinking about it. The Jen ANistion story should be finnighed by the ned of next week, if not sooner.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back