• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sarah The Spy (f/f tickling & non-consensual sex)

tanya

TMF Regular
On a warm night, Sarah Tyler had gone for her usual jog. There were always several other people jogging at the time, so she hadn't noticed that someone was stalking her. She ran at a slow pace as another jogger, running the opposite direction, was heading towards her.
As the other jogger got closer, Sarah had noticed that the other jogger had something in her right hand. But before she could do anything, the other jogger quickly raised her hand and struck Sarah, knocking her unconscience.
Sarah had awakened in a daze and suddenly panicked as she felt as if she was paralyzed. She panicked even more as she realized that she wasn't paralyzed, but was tied up. Her arms were tightly bound over her head and her ankles tied tight in a spread eagle position. Still clad in her jogging outfit, Sarah was bound to a large bed.
"SOMEBODY HELP ME" yelled Sarah at the top of her lungs. As she continued to yell, She saw a figure in the distance. It was the figure of a woman also dressed in a jogging outfit. It was the woman that struck her while she jogged.
"Please , you have to help me. Please untie me. I have lots of money." said Sarah.
"Oh, I dont want money from you my dear Sarah Gardner." said the woman.
"How do you know my name?" Said Sarah
"I know everything about you Miss Sarah Gardner. I know you're a spy, and I want to know what happened to the Delfi papers." demanded the woman.
"I I dont know what youre talking about, so please let me go. Said Sarah.
At that moment, the woman began to remove Sarahs running shoes and socks.
"W-W-What are you doing? Please, I d-d-d-dont know what youre talking about. You have to believe me!?
After slowly and teasingly removing Sarahs socks, the woman showed her her long fingernails.
" TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DELFI PAPERS!!!" demanded the woman.
" I told you I know nothing of any Delfi Papers" whimpered Sarah.
At this point, the woman began to slowly run her long fingernails up and down Sarahs sweaty sensitive soles.
" OO HHHH AAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA N-N-N-N-NO PLEASE ST-ST-STOP TICKLING MY F-F-F-FEET AAH HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE AH HA HA HA HA HA HA "
The woman unmercifally and relentlessly attacked Sarahs beautiful feet.
"I-I-I-I- TOLD YOU I KNOW N-N-N-NOTHING AAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA."
As she vigorously tickle her feet, the woman gazed lustfully at Sarahs wiggling toes.
"My oh my, what pretty toes you have my dear Sarah." said the woman
While still tickling, the woman stuck her tongue out and slipped it in between Sarahs toes, causing Sarah to let out a loud moan along with her uncontrollable laughter.
" AHHH HA HA HA HA HA MMMMMM OOOOOOO MMMMM N-N-N-N-NOOOOOOOOOO AAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA."
The woman passionately sucked on Sarahs toes and licked her soles.
"OOH NO PLEASE DONT D-D-D-DO THAT AAAAHHH MMMMM OOOOOH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA OOOH IT T-T-T-TICKLES SOOO AAAAAH HA HA HA HA"
All of the sudden, the tickling and toe sucking stopped, giving Sarah time to catch her breath. The woman had then left the room.
When the woman came back, it sent shivers down Sarahs spine, as the woman came back with a pair of scissors.
"Wh-wh-what are you going to do with those?" whimpered Sarah.
" Well my dear, I did such a nice job in tying you that I will need these to cut that nice jogging outfit off of you." said the woman.
Sarah struggled violently as the woman approached her with the scissors.
"You better lay still there my dear. I dont want to cut you as I get you naked." said the woman.
Sarah shut her eyes as the woman began to methodically cut and rip. First was her sweaty tshirt top, then her sports bra, exposing Sarahs beautiful breasts and hard nipples.
After cutting her shorts off, the woman had noticed a small wet spot on Sarahs pretty little pink panties.
"My oh my, someone is a bit aroused." said the woman.
"Please d-d-d-dont h-h-hurt me please" said Sarah, with tears streaming down her face.
"MMMMMMM I dont intend to hurt you my dear, I am going to pleasure you, and you are going to CUM for me!" said the woman.
The woman then began to kiss and lick Sarahs breasts, making circles in and around her erect nipples with her wet tongue.
All Sarah could do was take it as she cried and felt herself getting more and more aroused.
" MMMM OOOOH PL-PL-PLEASE ST-ST-STOP THIS MMMMMMM OOOOOOOO PLEASE!" said Sarah in a subdude voice.
The woman began to work her way down Sarahs sweating body, kissing and licking all the way.
" MMMM I know you like this my dear, and if you dont, YOU WILL !!" said the woman.
As the woman reached Sarah quivering mound, she took one quick look at her, softly pulled Sarahs wet pussy lips apart, and very slooooooooooooowly licked Sarahs sweet wet clit.
Sarah moaned and moaned, but still begged the woman to stop.
"MMMMMMMM OOOOOOH AAAAAHHHHHH PLEASE DONT D-D-DO THIS AAAAAAAHHHH " cried Sarah.
The woman didnt listen and began to lick harder and faster.
" OOH MY MMMM NO PLEASE AAAAAHHHH MMMM OOOOHHHH IIII'M GOING TO AAAAA HHHH C-C-C-C-CUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Sarahs multiple orgasms were the most intense she had ever felt. She shivered and cried at the same time, but also smiled as the woman slowly stopped.

PART 2 COMING SOON.

It's A Great Story...amazing
I Can't Wiat For Part Two!

Very nice story, Tanya, as i also have a fondness for the whole spy scenario situation especially when it's f/f. Looking forward to Part 2, maybe Sarah will get revenge lol!

Me likey ;)
Both parts are excellent, non-consensual is hot :p

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back