• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

And You Thought Being Probed Was Bad...Part 2 (repost)

venger

TMF Poster
well, i needed to make a change or two to this story, and i was to late to edit it, so here is the altered story.

U.T.O.'s Part Two
Written by Venger
Concept by F_Tickler

As the woman walked towards her Tara was getting desperate. Hours of tickling?! She just couldn't stand that...this....this couldn't be happening. Then an idea dawned on her, maybe it wasn't! Maybe this was just another dream...yeah, that had to be it, there's no way she could actually be on the moon....how silly. As a last resort to escape. She tightly shut her eyes and foucused on waking up, knowing that it should work. As the lay there trembling, eyes shut, she felt a tingling feeling around her waist...it was working. Then to her dismay, the tingling took on a new feeling....fingers. The woman was lightly brushing her fingers against the sides of Tara's belly though her shirt! Tara began to squirm, trying to escape the feeling. As the fingers continued to gently tease her sides, she felt a grin form on her face of its own accord. "S-stop th-thahat!" Tara shouted, getting really desperate now.

"Oh, is the poor baby ticklish? Maybe this will help to cheer her up!" Judy said with slight thrill in her voice. Then Judy reached down and pulled up the hem of Tara's shirt to just below her breasts, leaving her belly completely exposed.

Tara gasped and struggled in vain to cover herself somehow, but it was no use. Then, Judy's fingers once again began to tease the sides of Tara's belly, now directly on her ticklish skin. Tara's eyes popped open as she desperately fought to hold in the giggles welling up inside her. She was shaking violently at this point and was grinning like a maniac, but she didn't care, all she cared about was the maddening tickles around her midsection. "Mmmph....iihii" Tara squeaked out, realizing that she was fighting a losing battle. She couldn't take this tickling much longer before she would completely loose it.

"Come on Tara, let me hear your laugh, i'm sure its just as pretty as you are" Judy said with a grin as she changed tickling tactics and began to stroke her fingers up and down Tara's sides, wiggling the tips of them as she did so.

"Aaahiiiihiiihiiheeheeeeeheeeeeestaahaaaaapitttttthiiihiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" Tara squealed, taken by surprise when Judy tickled her in this new way. "Pleeheeeheeezeeeestaahaaaaap i'm tooohoootiiiikliiish!!!" Tara screamed, desperate to escape this torture.

"Oh, I know you don't mean that...which is good, we won't be stopping for some time now, I still have hours of research left to do on you." At these words, Judy began to massage Tara's sides, digging in with each finger seperately making the tickling as intense as possible.

Tara was going insane, the tickling was the most terrible thing that had ever happened to her, and her belly wasn't even one of her most ticklish spots. This was little consolation to her as she bucked and laughed. "AAAAAHAAAHAAAHEEEHEEEEENOOOOHOOOOOMOOOOOOOOREEEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEEEEPLEEEEHEEEEZEEEEEEE!!!" By this point her entire body was glistening with sweat from the exertion of bucking and laughing. She bagan to have trouble breathing she was laughing so hard.

Then...the tickling stopped. Judy had realized that she was about to loose her subject, and she didn't have any time to waste waiting for her to wake back up. As Tara floated in midair gasping and panting, Judy walked over to a small transparent screen and looked at some charts which had appeared there. "My my, you ARE very ticklish, and that was only one spot, i've got to give your entire body a good going over before we're through" she grinned at Tara as she spoke these last words.

Tara stared at Judy, remembering what she's said about SHARING the joy of tickling...did that mean that Judy was ticklish too? That could be her one hope of escape...she just had to wait for the right time, until then, she would just have to try and keep her sanity through all this tickling. By this point she had caught her breath, and Judy was walking back over to her. She once again shut her eyes and tensed up, making a desperate bid to fight the tickling that was to come.

Judy walked up the girl, wondering where to tickle her next. As the hung there, eyes closed, trembling slightly in anticipation, Judy's eyes fell on her tensed stomach. It was firm and slightly muscular, the result of many hours spent doing sit ups. Judy smiled maliciously as she bagan to wiggle her fingers on the middle of this ticklish expanse.

Instantly Tara sucked in her belly, but this only served to make the tickling worse. As she writhed she once again felt herself loosing control. Try as she might, she soon found hereslf giggly manaically "giiihiiihiiiiileeeeheeeveeeemeeeeaaahaahloneeeheeheeeepleeheeeeeeezeee" she managed to say, although she would have been beter off staying silent, as this only caused Judy to switch tactics. Upon hearing her plea, Judy began to trace her fingers in a small circle just outside Tara's bellybutton, threatening to begin there at any moment. This cased Tara to go into hyserics, trying both to escape and to hold still, so as not to push Lite's fingers into her bellybutton. "AAAAAHAAAHEEEEHEIIIIIHIIIIHAAAHAAHEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEE" she squealed in a panic. Then, to her horror, Judy picked up both hands and waved them in the air, causing a feather to appear in each of them.....

To be continued.....

There ya go! sorry to all the people who's posts were lost in this tragic turn of events, had to happen

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back