• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dreamworld (Fantasy Tickling) Part III

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
Lucas awoke to a early morning, since his people were sort of always the early bird he went outside and watched the sun rise just like he use to with his Girlfriend Alix.

However this time was diffrent Alix was kidnapped and his people were being held prisoner by the Goblin Empire, but he was able to escape with the help of the centaur known as Krad and the human girl Meagan.

But it seemed that all the problems in the world were meaning less when he watched the sunrise. He was so intent on watching the sunrise that Meagan almost snuck up on him.

However he knew and said "Stop right there, I can smell you Meg." Meagan froze and asked "How do you always know?" he anwsered "I'm a Cat I can sense these things and besides I saw your nightgown in the reflection of the water." Meagan than walked over and sat down next to him.

She sighed and Lucas asked her what was wrong and Meagan anwsered "I miss my home, my friends, and my family." and she began to get sad. Lucas than said trying to consoul her "I'm sorry I wish there was something I could do to help, but I'm sure the council can." he said giving her a quick tickle Meagan jumped at the feeling better asked "I wonder were Krad went?"

Lucas than said "He kept going on about seeing the Queen of the Amazons, and the Leader of the Humans, and the Elves" Meagan than asked "Why would he go see her?" Lucas anwsered said "Something about a missing Diplomat, I tried to ask more but he said its "Council Bussiness" but I think Zicor's behinde it though."

Meagan than asked "Who is this Zicor guy?" Lucina apparently hearing the conversation anwsered "He is ruler of the Goblin Empire, he was once human but he became a monster after selling his soul for power." Than Lucina than said "Come now children I have things that require your asistance."

The Amazon Kingdom

Krad had finally reached his destination point and banged at the large gates and a womans voice said "Who is it state your name and purpose." Krad than anwsered I am Krad of the Centaurs and I must speak with Queen Artemis now."

The messager walked through the castle her sandled feet making noise as she walked down the hall. Than she stopped and found the Queen getting a foot massaging her size 14 feet, she stood at 6'4" and had long brown hair. She was also wearing royal garbs, the messager ran in said "Your Highness theres an Centaur outside the gates wanting to speak to you." while neeling down.

As the servants put her feet into the water, one of her servants accidently stroked the sole of her left foot. She then let out a loud shriek and they backed away bowing down, she then said "Sorry I told you I was extremly ticklish on my feet, now what were you saying?" the messanger than said "There is a Centaur named Krad wanting to talk to you."

After the formal grettings Krad transformed into his human form and sat down next to the Queen who was still in her massage chair and they began talking as her servants continued massaging her feet "This is a diturbing development indeed."

Krad asked looking the Queen right in her big brown eyes "The Council needs to know if we declare war on the Goblin Kingdom will you back us?" The Queen than anwsered "Yes, for Galatea." as Krad was preparing to leave he was stopped.

He turned around and saw one of the servants holding the Queen's left foot and preparing to scrub it with a rag while she said "You have to scrub very hard, because I am..." and was cut off when she began laughing "hahahahahahahah ticklish." Krad than transformed backed into a Centaur as he left shaking his head thinking to himself "Totally diffrent from her Mother."

In The Dungeon

Ucina began to remove Galatea's sandals and revealed her size 14 feet and Ucina smiled and said "Wow you Amazons are so tall and have such large feet, I wonder if you Amazons are ticklish?" Galatea than asked "What are you talking about? No, I'm not ticklish. Let me go, don't you know I'm a Diplomat?" however Ucina ignored the pleas and grabbed her right foot and held it in her hand, quickly tickling it to silence the babling Amazon.

Ucina than began to slowly stroke her right sole said "Yeah and a very ticklish Diplomat." Galatea bit down on her lip and said to herself "Nooo! must not give her the pleasure." while trying not laugh she said "I am a Amazon! Amazons do n-not (a little giggle) laugh! A-Amazons are not ...heehee...ticklish!" but Ucina held her foot still and continued her tickle attack and said "Well my dear, it appears you might be the first ticklish Amazon."

Ucina kept tickling, than finally laughter began pouring out of her "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOO! STOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." Ucina just kept tickling and eventually moving to her left foot and did the same tickle attack.

Which made Galatea laugh even more laughter "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA." Ucina eventually grabbed the long rainbow colored hawk feather and began to slowly stroke up and down her feet "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA." than she stopped and said "See wasn't that fun? From all that laughter you could have foulled me."

Galatea only response was "You, you psychopath." Ucina than walked behinde her an began tickling her underarms and her laughter came instantly "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Ucina kept switching tactics and eventually stopped and said "That was fun wasn't it?" an left but not before Ashely and Alix's feet a quick tickle.

At Lucina's House

After they finished helping Lucina they asked if they could go exploring and Lucina said "Yes but be very careful." Lucas decided to take a nap in a tree for a little while when Meagan asked him why he anwsered "Because I'm burnt out and need rest. Meagan stuck out her tounge at him and called him a "Party Pooper." and walked away. She than decided to start exploring the near by forest.

In The Forest

She later saw a childlike man walking by,he was wearing a green tunic like Lucina had giving her and he had slippers. Meagan mistook him for a little boy and said "Whats a little doing out here all by himself."

She tried to get closer to talk to him but was trapped in a suspended net and he walked up to her and said "Got you trespasser now tell me why your here trespassing in our forest."

Meagan than said "I don't know what you are talking about, I wasn't trespassing." the little man than said "Okay lassie you had you chance, now you'll pay the penality." Meagan than asked "And what would that be?" a little worried. the little than anwsered "The Feather." then he threw something on the ground and a sweet smelling vapor came and it made Meagan feel sleeply and she yarwned and fell asleep.

End of Part III (Hope you guys like the story so far, feel free to rate and comment. Later!)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back