• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repeat Sojourn, Western Welcome, And, Seeds Of Origination

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys took off on their next road trip. Things started well, as they won two of three in Pittsburgh, but then, fortunes went south, as they lost two of three in both Chicago and St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the West Coast teams, the following night.
That night, after Mitch arrived home, and the couple had made love, they engaged in discussion about how all their fetish activities had come to the surface in the first place. It was a scenario they had probably both discussed before, but, not in such great detail. "I really dont know how it came about. I think it was you. I mean, when I was a girl, in Australia, Kidman and I used to tickle each other playfully. I figured that when I married, my husband would probably tickle my feet, or hold me down, and tickle me from time to time, but never did I contemplate that I would end up marrying a man, who ties me in bondage many times a week, or that I would allow myself to be half naked or naked in front of hundreds of strangers every Saturday night, to be used like a tickle doll. Now, tickling is just another part of my life. It's almost, like, just there. I have lived for over two decades with the knowledge that a large part of my foreplay, and my sex interaction with my husband, is going to be where I'm tickled to a great degree, and I'm going to have my feet kissed, and my toes sucked. I'm used to it, and I do like tickling. Also, I'm in no position to complain, because, as I've told you, as your wife, I am supposed to do all these things for you. If I didn't, some other woman would, and, seeing as I want you as my husband, forever, doing these things for you is just a part of my job" Naomi said, matter of factly.
After Naomi's assertion, Mitch reflected on the seeds of his tickling interest: " I've always liked feet. I used to look at them, from the time I was probably just barely beyond my age of reason. Also, just so you know, yours are hardly the only feet I've ever smelled before either. I used to do that to sitters, and even a friend my mother had, when I was very young. I didn't even know that girls were ticklish until I was an adolescent. Perhaps it was my just being clueless, but, one summer, when I went to summer camp, and my bunkmates and I used to tickle these two girl couneslors from a bunk that some of us had girlfriends in, all the time. Every time these two girls were barefoot, we would tickle them. They were both very ticklish on their feet, and they hated to be tickled. We just kept tickle attacking them that whole summer. Even after that, I didn't conclude then:" Oh, I have a tickle fetish". I started reading articles in magazines, foot magazines, about tickling. Then, after I got that pen pal, whom I told you about, who died, the straight male into tickling, my tickling interest just grew, and grew, and grew, until I came to the island, joined up with tickle team, met you, and you became my wife, and my tickle goddess" Mitch said, playfully poking Naomi in her bare stomach, as she giggled. "What would you do if I had said you couldnt tickle me, or worship my feet?" Naomi asked. Mitch took a long sigh:" Sweetheart, I love you with all my heart, and, I want us to spend the rest of our lives together, but, if you had done that, it is quite possible that you would not have been the right woman for me. I mean, our relationship is about far more than tickling or your feet, after over 20 years, but the idea of:" My wife hates to be tickled. Or: I cannot ever touch or kiss my wife's feet, would, quite simply, make me beserk. Luckily, I found someone who is the total package. She's smart, beautiful, good to me, and, she likes to be tickled, and have her feet kissed. I am a lucky man, and, believe me, I thank God for you, and for us, every day, even at our darkest moments, when it looks like we are going to be torn apart" Mitch said, kissing Naomi, and holding her close.
The next night, after the night of reflection, the couple joined the Good Guys, at the ballpark, to begin the team's nine game homestand, against the Giants. Kate Hudson was on the mound that evening. It was not an easy game, as Kate gave up ten hits, but, limited the damage to only three runs, by pitching out of trouble on several occasions, and getting help from her defense, and her bullpen, in a 5-3 win. Gil Bellows was the starter the next night. He allowed just one run in eight innings, but, for the Good Guys on that night, one was the lonliest number, as the team could and would get no runs, and they dropped the game, 1-0, a tough loss. Things got better the next night, with Charlize Theron taking the ball. The Good Guys scored six big runs in the first three innings, and Theron pitched solid ball for six innings, allowing only three runs, in what would be a 6-3 triumph.
Thursday was an off day. The couple showed up to counesling that morning, calm, and at peace:" We are getting along okay this week. We had a long talk when he came home on Sunday, about how we got into this tickling thing in the first place. We are just trying to avoid drama, live life, play our games, do our job, make love, and be calm. It would be a first, well, maybe not a first, but a rarity" Naomi said.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter that evening. She got four quick runs scored for her, by the Good Guy offense, in the first inning, and made the runs stand up, for a 4-2 victory. Rachel Leigh Cook took the ball on Saturday night. That night, she wasnt the victim of her own poor pitching, just bad luck, as she left with a 3-0 lead in the seventh, before things went down the drain, as the team committed three errors in the eighth, with first Naomi, and then Amanda Bynes, pitching, good for five Padre runs, and a 5-3 San Diego win. Kate Hudson took the mound, on a warm, dry, 86 degree, Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate was on her A game that day, allowing only three hits in eight innings, and striking out thirteen. The game wasnt easy for a while, as the Good Guys trailed, 2-1 going into the bottom of the eighth. That deficit was quickly erased, though, as they scored four runs in the bottom half, getting all their runs on a Mitch Grand Slam homer. The bullpen did give up a run in the ninth, but that was all, as the Good Guys turned the tables on the Padres, by winning the game by the same score they had lost the previous night's game by, 5-3.
The Dodgers invaded Paradise on Monday night, in the homestand's last series, before the Good Guys would head for the West Coast. Gil Bellows had the ball on Monday night, and redeemed himself for the previous week's loss, hurling a shutout, in a 2-0 Good Guy win. Charlize Theron took her turn on Tuesday night, and got hit very hard, allowing six runs in five innings, as the team succumbed, by a 7-4 score. Neve Campbell had the starting assignment on a sunny, beautiful Wednesday, in front of a sellout. Neve was not quite as sharp that day, as she had been in her previous outing, on Friday night. Yet, she kept the team in the game, allowing three runs in five innings. Once again, runs did not come easily for the Good Guys. The game remained tied, 3-3, until the bottom of the eighth, when two errors, several clutch hits, and a home run, produced five runs, as the team built a comfortable lead in that inning, and finished off what would be an 8-3 Good Guy win, to complete a fine six and three homestand. It had been a typically fine homestand on field, and, off field, it had been one of the more tranquil homestands in recent times, without any drama, for Mitch and Naomi.
In the meantime, the team held its' Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be a beautiful dark haired waitress, who was the head hostess and server, at a private club, at the stadium, who was curious about what all the hoopla was with the team, and tickling. After stripping to a bra and panties, the gorgeous brunette was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on the waitress' neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, Catcher Barney was next, tickling the waitress on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NO! Working down, third baseman Michael was the next ler, attacking the waitress on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs bucked:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE! NOOOOOO! Finally, team captain Mitch positioned himself at his favorite spot, the soles of the waitress' feet. He attacked the waitress' feet with his fingers, two feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush over the waitress toes and soles. The waitress went ballistic, wiggling her toes every which way, and screaming with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! IAM SO TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the waitress was untied.
On Thursday, in the late afternoon, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International Airport, so that he could catch the team flight to San Fransisco:" Very quiet homestand this time. No fights, guest room, screaming, threats, or other bullshit. It is weird. It is also nice, however, and let's see if we can go for two next time?" Naomi said, kissing Mitch. "I hope so, Aussie, take care of yourself, and I will see you in ten days" Mitch said, giving Naomi a big kiss and hug.
So, it had indeed been a very quiet homestand filled with peace, and reflection. Now came a trip to the far West. Would the tranquility continue? What would happen next? Those answers to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

This has got to be the first time in quite a while that Mitch and Naomi have gone so long without fighting. It is nice to see them not at each others throats though. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Yes, Mitch and Naomi have been getting along well lately, haven't they? It is nice to see. Is it possible that perhaps they have finally both matured after being married for two decades, and decided to stop the drama? Only time will tell.
I am going to be out with a friend tonight for New Year's, so I probably won't be able to put another story up until tomorrow, but, as you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come then. Happy New Year, and all the best to you in 2007, my friend.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back