• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

And You Thought Being Probed Was Bad....Part 1 (repost)

venger

TMF Poster
for an explanation of why this is reposted, see part two

U.T.O.'s
(Unidentified Tickling Objects)
Written by Venger

Chapter 1
The Week Before

It had been a weird week for Tara. Since Tuesday she had felt as if she was being watched all the time. Several times she had looked up into the sky only to see a single glimmer out of the corner of her eye. Even everybody else was acting kinda strange, people had tickled her several times a day all that week, which was really horrible for her. As if all this wasn't enough, the dreams certainly topped it off. She couldn't remember anything specific, but she had woken up every night laughing, and always seemed to catch a glimse of something leaving her room as she came too. She had a feeling she was going insane, which didn't make sense becuase people aren't supposed to know when they're losing it.
After a whole week of this insanity, things came to a head. People seemed to completely loose control around her, random people had tickled her while she was walking down the street, poeple she knew had been even worse, sneaking in a pinch or tickle every time she turned her back. Not that she wasn't used to being teased. Guys constantly played little games with her, on account of her good looks. She was fairly tall, almost 5'8", had long, smooth brown har, and ice blue eyes. She exercised every day and weighed a little under 120 lbs. She was even fairly shapely, with 38 C breasts. Also, she was insanely ticklish, and kind of enjoyed being tickled most of the time. But still, this was getting out of hand.
As she laid down to bed that night, exausted from dodging tickles all day, she wondered what had come over her, and indeed, the rest of the world. Suddenly her thoughts were distracted by a humming sound and a bright light in her window, stupid turnarounds. After a minute, the sound and light still hadn't left, and Tara was beginning to get worried. She decided to get up and see what was going on, only to realize that she couldn't. No matter ho hard she tried, she simply coudn't make her arms and legs move, sh fealt as if she were made of stone. As if waiting for her to try this, the lights immediately grew in intensity. She began to feel a strange, static force, and her hair began to float up. Much to her shock, so did she! She began to levitate up off her bed, the covers slipping away to reveal her scanty clothing. As with most nights during the summer, she slept only in her lacy undergarments. She tried desperately to cover herself, but remembered that she was unable to move. During this mental excange, she had floated over to the window, where she floated out, praying that nobody was outside tonight (of course, she coudn't even turn her head to look). Then, she ceased to care, as the world faded to a single bright, white light.

Chapter 2
The Tickler's Ship

Tara slowly came too, feeling like she had the worst hangover of her life. "Jeez," she said to herself, "that was some dreaa....". The reason she fell silent was that her sight had finally cleared, and she was not seeing what she wanted too. She was in the middle of a large, round, and utterly empty room with a silver domed ceiling and shiny mirrored floor. What made this floor even more unusual was the fact that tara wasn't touching it. In fact, she realized, she wasn't touching anything, she was simply hanging in the middle of the air. "Well," she thought "this is easy to fix, I suppose i'll just step onto the ground and find out where I am". Unfortuanately this was easier thought than done, as her feet refused to touch the floor, they simply would not move closer than an inch or two of it. After several minutes of helpless flailing, she finally gave up, just as a door opened in the side of the room.
Out of this door stepped the most beautiful woman Tara had ever seen. Perfectly proportioned, with long, flowing blonde hair, dark blue eyes, and nicely tanned skin. Tara wasn't a lesbian, but she suddenly found herself wondering why she wasn't. This woman looked to be about 19, Tara's age. The woman looked her over closely, and Tara didn't even think to cever herself, she was so mesmerized with the mysterious woman. Then, the woman spoke, "Welcome Tara, did you enjoy your trip?"
Suddenly, Tara found her amazement turning to indignation and rage "Of course I didn't enjoy my trip! would you enjoy being kidnapped in the middle of the night, knocked unconcious, then floated around in the middle of nowhere?!"
"Relax,", said the woman "I'm not going to hurt you, and I woudn't have brought you here if there wasn't a good reason. I mean, you think a call to florida is expensive, imagine the cost of shipping a person to the moon" she chuckled at herself after this.
Tara was stunned "....did...you just say....the moon?! What am I doing on the MOON? And if there's a reason for bringing me here, i'd like to hear it, and," Tara was on a roll now "just who the hell are you, and what gives you the right to just up and kidnapp someone, and bring them to the moon? if that's where we really are" She crossed her arms under her breasts and tried to stomp her foot, which only spun her around in the air again, causing the mysterious woman to laugh at her.
"Well" the woman responded "those are all very good questions. My name is Judy, and I am a member of an immortal alien race whose goal is to travel the stars seeking to rid the universe of boredom. We brought you here to do reasearch on you, but the permits are a bitch to get, with earth being so popular a reaserch area and all.That's why we ran the tests on you before hand."
Tara's mouth hung open "Are you telling me that you're responsible for that hell that I just went through on earth? I thought I was loosing my mind!" Then the other comment hit her "wait, did you say you were going to do reasearch on me?! Like other people who are abducted by aliens? What are you going to do to me?" Tara was quickly realizing that this was both not a dream, and not a laughing matter, if only she had known how wrong she was.
Judy broke out in laughter "Oh God no! We're not the kind of aliens who go around probing people left and right, we are here for the great hehe experiment. We have traveled to planets around the galaxy, spreading the joy of ticklishness. We're here to do a checkup on the status of this planet, even though our earthly counterpart, known to some as Myriads, gives us constant updates, we still need to collect data directly every now and then."
Tara could have sworn she had heard of this Myriads before, but that was the least of her worries "Tickle me?! Oh god, please no! You have no idea how ticklish I am! You can't! Have mercy!" She began thrashing around desperately in midair.
Judy chuckled "ooh, you will be fun!" She rubbed her hands together "well, I have to get you back to earth by sunrise, so i'd better get started, i've got hours worth of research to do."

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back