• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Excert:

Tickleslave07

TMF Regular
Hi Friends,
Well I thought I'd share with you another excert from The Case Of The Enslaved Souls"
This ones entitled A Bikers Dream when Eddie met Lori-Ann and believe it or not this story happen to appeared in an e-magazine They happen to have been The Romance with Attitude people out of Detroit Michigan and their magazines called Spicy Thrills issue #7 that I happen to get $25.00 for.
Unfortunatly though they had to re-edit it for there teenage patrons who purchased it.
But here for your reading pleasure is the original unedited excert hope you enjoy it; and please if you do like it leave a comment I love feedback.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
A Bikers Dream....When Eddie Met Lori-Ann
Page 1
My daily ritual of being on the expressway just before rush hour was crucial,
but unfortunately I found myself falling behind making it out of Boston.
With traffic stalled and nothing left to do but wait, I switched on my radio to a classic rock n’ roll I loved, as a refreshing breeze suddenly came through my vans window.
With nothing really left to do: I continued listening to the music playing. At the same time; my mind starting reflecting back in my own life.
When not only did we have a republican in the White House doing his job quite well. But we also had us back then a local rocker Billy Squire from Wellesley Mass coming out with his debut album.

During the hot and hazy summer of 1982 I had successfully defended my black-belt title in karate for the fifth and final time. It was the day after my retirement
from the martial arts scene, July 4th to be exact, that I rode my Harley Davidson Motorcycle to Williamsburg Mass to attended their annual fair.
Dressed in my tight blue jean shorts, a Van Halen tank top I next could be seen stepping off my Harley. Black Velcro sandals protected my feet from the dusty earth.
Some may have thought my attire wasn’t suited for motorcycle riding, but what the heck I’m a very careful driver, and ten times more observant than most guys Besides I was really working on a killer tan today, so additional clothes would have messed me up.

Shortly after my dismount; although I may have been in the process of walking over towards the fairgrounds my gaze however fell slightly short of its mark.
Because what they were seeing now was no word of a lie the most gorgeous woman I had ever seen in my life.
Dressing identical to me somewhat; she had on a pair of skintight jean shorts in addition to the very identical tank top as I had on, as well. Just sitting on top of this wooden fence overlooking the parking lot. I noticed also this young lady was barefoot; my heart needless to say was instantly struck by
good ol cupids arrow.

Captured by her beauty, as I mentioned before; I continued watching her, as four rough looking bikers walked past her. But it wouldn’t be until seeing the last of them more than likely their leader just push this young lady backwards into a mud trough behind her for no apparent reason.
My first impulse naturally would’ve been to kick each of their asses, but first things first.
Walking past them; I immediately took off my sandals then climbed into the mud with her. It wouldn’t be until making sure she was all right and had introduced myself that I would gallantly lift her up, and carry her out of that mud, as any gentleman would have done.

Page 2
Taking her over to a nearby tree; I asked her to wait for me, after which she watched me walking slowly back over to confront them. “All right, now that you guys had your fun, why don’t you go over there to apologize to the young lady?” The bikers instead broke out into hysterical laughter, as one of them approached me. “Listen Mister, none of my guys are going to do that, so why don’t you just take that tramp and throw her back in the mud where she belongs.” Now it may have been one thing to have pushed her into that mud trough to humiliate her, but on top of that to insult her was beyond my comprehension.

My quick reaction in hitting that first one was justified, as I busted his nose; watching him falling backwards into his men.
But that’s when after seeing this; that the second and third man suddenly came forward next to engage me. It wouldn’t be until quickly ducking under both their punches, before I hit the third man with a thunderous kick into that fence behind him where he then laid unconscious in that very mud trough.
The second guy however after seeing his friend decided his best move against me was to produce a blade, so it wouldn't be until trying the charge me with it that I quickly caught his arm disabling him first of it and then hitting him next with a shoulder breaker followed up by a quick close line with my forearm knocking him down and out.
The final man however after seeing me taking care of his so called Buddie must been a Harvard graduate. Because rather than trying to defend his friends honor in attempting to engage me chose for himself a tactical retreat instead.

Listening to hear her clapping behind me; I next saw myself humbly bowing towards her.
Walking back over to my Harley to grab a couple of towels like that would do any good considering she was covered in mud. Remembering my Uncle had a cabin near here; I through her an option of going there, cleaning up, then returning back here with me. But instead of turning me down I was pleasantly surprised to see her beautiful smile and next hearing her saying back. “Yes I would like that.”
If anything she continued to captivate me, at that moment, as we continued to smiling toward each other not knowing what fate had in store for us.
As I made her comfortable with a towel on her seat, I couldn’t help but admire her car, as I closed the door.
A souped up 1972 dark green Dodge Charger with a black stripe under the door.

We drove to my uncle’s cabin. The good news is it wasn’t very far from the fairgrounds, recessed back four miles from the highway. The bad news was the only bathing area nearby was outdoors in a quarry. I was sure hoping she wouldn’t mind bathing there, considering we’d just met and all.
Page 3
The cabin was built by my Uncle and me two and half feet off the ground upon a prepared foundation that existed before we commenced construction. Durring vacations and getaways from the city, I used the cabin and surrounding area for training. Uncle Jessie never minded me using this place provided I never trashed it. It had five steps leading up to the flat porch in the front. The back door lead to a path leading to the quarry.

Lori-Ann waited for me outside while I went indoors, gathering soap, shampoo and two over sized towels. I returned with these materials and then led her to the quarry.
She followed closely behind me, maneuvering without really complaining once about the terrain’s effect on her bare feet. She just continued smiling at me, and like a gentleman I, too, smiled back.

The crystal water with the sunlight reflecting off of it. Paled in comparison to
the beauty of Lori-Ann.
Once I placed the things down for her to use; I walked back up above the quarry to wait for her; giving Lori-Ann some privacy.
I could just as easily have ducked behind a tree to watch her bathing naked
like any other school boy would, but that wasn’t me.

Sitting on top of a large rock after removing my tank top, I crossed my legs and started meditating. Doing this gave me time to readjust my chi, or inner spirit. My intentions were just to keep myself calm. Even though my outward appearance may have looked cool as a cucumber, my heart was doing cart wheels and flip flops over that vision of loveliness bathing in the quarry waters below.

When I opened my eyes there she stood in a brilliant splendor with the sunlight shining from her. Her body glowed with an aura of sexual desire; like a silent scream of passion I just couldn’t
resist. Rather than spooking her by advancing myself in her direction
I elected instead to first uncross my legs and simply watch her slowly moving towards me.

I counted her small steps as she drew closer. My heart could be heard
pounding like a rhythmic drum with each step she took towards me. And that’s when I next noticed her eyes again.
I remember uncle Jessie describing to me once that a true indicator of when you’ve found your true love. “Your true love will have the flames of passion burning brightly in her eyes as you gaze upon her.” It didn’t take x-ray vision for me to see that flame burning in Lori-Ann’s eyes as she looked down upon me. Instinctively I touched her skin, and when I had it simply burned there in front of me. It signaled to me that indeed our lips just had to meet.

Page 4
Rising to my feet next, I found myself softly kissing her lips feeling instantly my own flame starting to grow into a raging inferno, like a million cannons going off. Sitting back down Lori-Ann sat down upon my lap locking her ankles behind me, as we continued to kiss much more passionately than before.
I then carefully picked her up easily carrying her all the way down
to my Uncle’s cabin.

It was my intention to make this extremely special union permanent in what my Uncle would call a Spiritual Ceremony. Inside the cabin, I placed a single candle in the middle of the floor. We next found ourselves nude sitting upon the floor with our legs spread apart; together facing each other with our feet touching. Leaning forward slightly we next held the other’s hands.

We were ready to speak our vows, similar to those spoken in the church. But that kind of ceremony wasn’t spiritual in a mystic sense, as this one was. Now that I had shown her how to sit, I had to reveal to her just what she needs to say. Carefully she continued watching me, as I began to demonstrate; it wouldn’t be until taking three deep breaths and gazing into her eyes.
“On this very special Saturday, July 4th 1982, I Edward Tyler James do solemnly take you as my wife. I promise to cherish you, honor you, love you, and protect you from harm for the rest of my life. I swear this to you, and also to God.”

My inner spirit awoke, and tingled. Then I felt a very warm calming peace flow like running water inside of me, filling me with love. Smiling a broadest of smiles over to Lori-Ann it was now her turn to say the exact thing to me.
So after watching her taking three breaths I next heard her saying exactly what
I had said to her also gazing into my eyes.

Like magic, her spirit awoke as well, and like mine had done earlier.
Lori’s caused her to giggle, as it tickled her. She also claimed it was a warm calming peace that flowed throughout her.. I then explained to her that it was a normal feeling. The very last thing we did was kiss, and then together blowout the ceremonial candle to end it.

I then proceeded to pick up the candle moving it to the side.
In the darkness of the cabin Lori-Ann and I next could be seen making the most passionate of love to each other consummating our union for eternity.
That was the very start for us as husband and wife, and I’ll always think
back on it fondly….The End

The content is good, but you might want to do something about the formatting, e.g. the lines not wrapping to the end of the screen.

Tom_Barrister said:
The content is good, but you might want to do something about the formatting, e.g. the lines not wrapping to the end of the screen.

yes i agree with Tom here...my first story was very hard to read because i didn't know then how to format my story correctly...however the writing is very well done...nice job..

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back