• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Giggling in the Cave, ****/f

NavelTickler75

4th Level Yellow Feather
This is a Golden Axe 2 Tickle story. For those of you who have ever played Golden Axe or the sequel, and seen the spiders crawl along Tyris Flare's body as she lays, well, I know its a hot subject for me.

Her body ached all over, as she lay down on the ground, her blade covered in enenmy blood, needing a wash. Tyris had washed herself, away from her male companions, and then lay down in her armor, or what armor she had, and felt a wave of sleep fall over her.

To be honest, there probably had been no need to bath seperately, most men who saw her knew better than to approach, or thought they did, and the men she stayed with the most were both like her brothers, therefore no worries there. But she was nothing but women, and what a woman.

Long flowing auborn hair down to her waist, a slim fitting body, fill of muscles and crawling with curves men leap to the death to see. Her eyes were chocolate brown, and her lips cherry red, though she liked using the blood of her enemies as her makeup. Her skin was tan, from being out in the sun for so long, and golden as the stars outside gently poured their illumination over her.

Two halls down, she could hear Ax Battler, and Gillius Thunderhead snore, each seemingly trying to out do the other. She smiled, and turned over, letting the darkness take her. Forgetting her woes.

Near midnight, she sturred a little as the scammper of feet brustled by her, she opened her eyes, but saw nothing, and fell fast asleep, before the chanting of a strange language caused her to wake a little. Tyris pulled herself to her elbows, chanting herself, trying to create some illumination with her fire magic, and gasped as there was nothing. "What?"

She tried to leap to her feet, and felt a pressing shield strike her down, holding her to the ground, and her eyes grew wide, as she struggled, right as the sounds of the pattering of many feet on the ground caught her attention. She grit her teeth, it was Dark Guld's croanies, and she reached desperately for her sword, but was held down again. She looked at the hooded figures and glared. "What in Hera's name do you want?" she howled.

One of them smiled, and cast a spell, a puff of smoke, turning himself into a large brown spider, the size of a cat. His companions, there were three more, did the same, and the four arachnids quickly approached their prey. Tyris called out for her companions, but the sound left her mouth, and soon she found that the enemy has used a sleeping magic to keep her friends from interferring.

"How desperate you fiends must be to use such tactics," she barked, and tried to pull herself to her legs. One of the spiders rushed up to her and gently stroked her under her arms. Tyris gasped indignantly and brushed it away as best she could. "Beast," she howled. "You'll not have me as your sex slave."

"Not sex slave," came the dark reply, and the other spiders chuckled. The leader spider again approached, and raised a hairy leg, strokingTyris' pit. It giggled, slowly rolling the leg up and down her underarm, and watching as Tyris struggled and threw her head back gasping.

"What... what are you?" she groaned, then it became apparent, as magic foreced her back on the ground, her arms pushed up above her head, leaving her armpits defenseless. "Hera you would not," she gasped.

"We would and we shall," the spider cackled. "Tickle tickle tiiiickle," it teased. It chuckled as Tyris struggled from the sensation, and moved one leg up and down her armpit, another tapping the pit, a third sliding up and down her side. "Tickle, tickle, just give in!"

One of the spiders walked bravely up, and began pulling his legs around on her stomach, gently scratching her ribs with his fangs, which magic prevented from being deadly this time.

"Oh Herahahahahahahaha," Tyris said, finally breaking, she tried to thrash, but the magic left her as still as if she were paralyzed. "Herahaha noooohohoho." Soon all the spiders were on her. "NOHAHAHOT THE FEET, PLEASE??!!!!" One of the spiders had rested itself on her ankles, tying them together with a thread, and was spitting out a strange pink goo around her soles, which tickled so bad it did not take much for her to pee. "PLEHEHEHEHESE, OH HERAHAHAH I... I CAHAHAHAHN'T TAKE IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, SHIT NOT MY BELLY BUTTON!!!!!" she cried, as two spiders slid their hairy legs back and forth in her navel, making her cry with laughter.

"A strong Amazon such as you can't take tickling?" the lead spider chuckled, tapping both her pits, oozing the pink liquid on them, rubbing them in, and tickling them again, the liquid making her pits soft, smooth, and extremely ticklish. "I think you must be joking. Yes, your joking, why else would you laugh so hard?"

"Yes, she is a regular comedian, just listen to her howl now," one of the spiders said, using magic to create a temporary wave of miniture spiders, which slide and crawled around her waist and stomach, marching down her navel as if it were a spider hole.

"NOOHOHOHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I I CANHAHAHAHAAHAHAH'T OH HERHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING MY NEHEHEHECK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY KNEES, PLEASE NOT THE.... SHIT GET THEM OUT OF MY BEHEHEHLY BUTTON, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! I'LL DO ANHAHAHAYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! NOHAHAHA THE PINK GOE AGAIN, NOT BETWEEN MY TOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Tyris could finally do nothing but laugh, tears running down her cheeks.

"So delicious," a spider teased, chewing gently on her toes. It took a leg and ran it up and down the sole of her foot, where it was chewing, gently writing, "Kitchy Kitchy Koo" on them. "And not just the toes, but her laughter!"

"You're going to KIHIHIHILL MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" Tyris begged.

"The spell makes you immortal," the lead spider said, rolling his legs across her ribs, as if he was playing an instrument. "And it fills your lungs with air, thus you can't black out, nor die, nor go insane. Welcome to eternity for trying to fight Dark Guld. From now on, this is all you'll know. But you'll come to enjoy it. Soon you'll beg for us never to stop, of course unless our lord says for us to, we shall never. So sit back and enjoy this prize!"

"PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESE, I HAHAHAHAHAHA MY KNEES, THEY TIIHICKLE TOO MUCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING BY MY BELLY BUTTON??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

"Making sure the babies never leave it," said a spider, spining a web of jewels, laughing as the woman screamed as the children spiders tapped and prodded her sensitve flesh there.

"I CAN'T THAHAHAHAKE IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!" She tried to mentally take charge of how long the torture had lasted, and came up with at least three nights, as what she could see the sun had risen and fallen that many times. The lead spider was right, she couldn't die, wouldn't die, nor sleep unless a miracle happened, her flesh would be forever these fiends play thing.

And the miracle did happen. One of the spiders, sorcerers had forgotten how long to keep her friends, under the spell. On the eighth night of her torment, a howl of rage, and a shriek of hate penetrated the dark, and Ax Battler and Gillus rushed forward, swinging their weapons, bringing down two of the spiders.

The lead turned itself back into a human, and began blasting fireballs at the heroes. The second spider continued to tickle Tyris, going closer and closer to her neck, until in a gasp of laughter, she caught it in her teeth and bit hard, thrashing her neck until she crushed its neck, and tossed it aside. With a cry of flaming energy, her hot pink body snapped the threads, and she grabbed for her blade, slashing at the lead magician, slashing his head off, and felt his hot blood cover her body.

Tyris took her blade, and slashed and slammed it hard against the body of the fallen magicians, letting their blood cover her, and then dropped to the ground. She looked at her friends, at her brothers, and smiled. "Took you long enough," she giggled.

"You know you really do have a hot giggle," Ax Battle said with a smile.

Tyris blushed and giggled. Something had happened those eight nights. She was now uber ticklish, because of the ooze, and the magician was right, getting tickled like that had, though she did not know it, turned her on. "Well after we defeat Dark Guld, maybe you can see just how cute it is," she laughed. "And maybe I'll even try to see how hot yours is afterwords."

The three friends laughed through the night, dining on some of the bread the enemy had left, reading the important magic books they had dropped, and fell asleep, awaking refreshed the next day, ready to continue their quest.

And that's it. Only a one shot, but hopes ya all liked it.

Yaaaaayy!! I've been after a videogame tickling story that i have'nt read. Tyris Flare deserves to get tickled. Your a hero for this. :xpulcy:

Mark Diplock said:
Yaaaaayy!! I've been after a videogame tickling story that i have'nt read. Tyris Flare deserves to get tickled. Your a hero for this. :xpulcy:

LOL thanks. I agree anyone who dresses like she does, needs a good tickle once in a while!!!!

LOL thanks! Only thing I forgot was getting those baby spiders out of her belly button I think. But thanks, it means a lot! I never thought I was that god at writing tickle fiction/ tickfic? LOL Thanks.

Great story, loved it! I've never played the game, but now I want to...

Scinsor said:
Great story, loved it! I've never played the game, but now I want to...

Thanks, the game is pretty tight, It gets hard only in Coliseum mode, but fight wel and even that is easy to beat. Especially with Tyris' ultimate spell, Dragaon Fire. That thing rocks, I'd love to see it on PS3 or Wii or XBox 360.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back