• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tekken Part 3 (mature)

MrMacphisto

Level of Lime Feather
Well, I can see that my last story didn't get any responses, but considering the impressive skills of my fellow writers, I'm not that surprised. For this chapter, I said, "screw storyline"; this one's all about the tickling. I may not have the ability of guys like Munchausen or Dave, but I hope you enjoy it anyway...

The King of Iron Feather Tournament: Part Three - Nina's All Tied Up

Nina struggled frantically as the War God slowly kneeled at her side holding the feathers close to her stomach and ribs. She wasn't quite sure what it had been doing to Anna, but it sounded like a torture she wouldn't be able to bear. She decided to try and distract the creature through conversation. "That's funny... I thought you were dead. Now, what are you after me for?"

The monster just grinned in the same demonic way it had with Anna and looked over her beautiful body. Nina was only wearing a skimpy purple bikini; she had spent most of the day sunbathing, which darkened her complexion to a nice tan shade. Without answering her question, he continued to examine her body. He admired her frail shoulders and her plump breasts. The feathers slowly slid across her delicate ribs, and Nina felt the tingling sensation on her skin intensify. She was already quite ticklish to begin with, but her skin was now more sensitive than usual, due to the slight amount of sunburn she had acquired from laying out so long. The giggles were building up inside, and her breathing started to accelerate in an erratic manner.

OOOOUUUUMMMFFFFFEHEHEEHHEHEAHAHAHAHHA

She giggled and groaned as the feathers caused her diaphragm to spasm, and she squirmed from side to side. Nina now understood what Anna had gone through, and although she was helplessly ticklish, she almost enjoyed the feeling. The feathers slowly moved to her stomach, causing even more squirming and gasping from her.

UUUUUUHHHHHHNNNNNEHEHEHEHEHOOHOHOHOHO

Despite how the tickling was flooding her mind with uncontrollable sensations, she was slowly figuring out why the War God was tormenting her this way. Something about the creature was different from Ogre. Instead of just trying to kill its opponents, this being seemed to enjoy teasing its prey into submission. Someone else had done this to her and Anna before, but who was it?....

Temporarily distracting her from her train of thought, the monster began to twirl a feather into her navel. She burst out into laughter, not expecting her torture to pinpoint that sensitive spot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

She was laughing and squirming without any self-control now. If this kept up, she would surely lose her sanity. Nina had to find a way out quickly. Suddenly, the War God stroked her ribs with the feathers again and gently licked her stomach and navel. While its tongue sent waves of pleasure through her, it still tickled maddeningly.

OOOOHOHOHOHOHGGGAHAHAHAHAHAAAAADDDDD

By this point in time, Nina could sense that, despite her sore lungs, she was actually getting aroused by the creature's tongue. She continued to laugh loudly and squirm, but she would occasionally arch her hips towards the monster. It noticed this and slowly stroked her hips with the feathers. Nina responded with a half-moan, half-laugh.

UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHEHHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The War God moved further down her trembling body and licked her inner thighs while the feathers caressed her hips some more. Nina managed to begin each desperate breath with a loud moan and end with hearty laughter. Yet, her thoughts had finally come together enough for her to deduce that this creature was actually Dr. Boskonovitch. Shortly before the cryogenic experiment began, Kazuya had left her and Anna to the vices of the doctor. Boskonovitch slowly and methodically tickled every inch of their bodies, while tantalizingly removing articles of their clothing. Nina could recall the screams of mirth from Anna as he had exploited all of her sensitive spots. She could still remember the feeling of his tongue against her own calves and ankles.

DDEDDEDDAAAHAHAHAHCTOHOHOHOOOORRRR

The monster stopped and grinned at Nina once more. She had figured out who he once was; she was much smarter than it had given her credit. It decided that the only thing left to do now was to tickle her to the point that she wouldn't remember this torment. If the others knew the nature of its identity, then they might defeat it just as they had Ogre.

The monster gazed hungrily at Nina's beautiful feet. Her toenails were painted a shiny red, and her soles were slender and pink. It could observe that the pale skin of her arches and under her toes were very tender and probably very sensitive. Her toes were long, pink, and perfectly descended in length; the big toes were significantly fleshier than the rest.

As Nina felt the War God's warm breath on her soles, she reflexively flailed her feet slightly. She wiggled her toes in anticipation, unknowingly teasing the creature into gently holding her feet still. During her past ordeal by Dr. Boskonovitch, he hadn't touched her feet. Just as he had slipped off her high heels, Kazuya stormed into the room and demanded that he start the experiment. The doctor had spend too much time tormenting Anna to completely have his way with Nina. Back then, she had been thankful for this twist of fate, but now, things looked a bit different for her.

The monster gently rubbed its thumbs into her heels, which calmed Nina down a bit as she caught her breath. "Please, I've had enough.... I swear I'll do anything you want if you spare my feet." The War God was quite enraptured as its face was mere inches from her soft, tender soles. It could smell the fragrant lotion she applied to her feet. Although she often walked around in heels, she had frequent pedicures to keep her skin soft and uncalloused. However, each of these sessions was absolute torture for her. She had to be practically strapped down in the chair to keep from kicking her beauticians. From these experiences, she gathered that her feet were her most ticklish spots.

The creature patiently tormented Nina by slowly and lightly dragging its fingers over her soles. Nina twitched her feet frantically as she tried to avoid the source of her titillation. The monster grew frustrated at attempting follow the motion of her feet, so it held one foot and then wildly raked her sole, focusing mostly on her arch. Nina went immediately into hysterics.

NNNNOOOOOHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Her laughter was much louder and more chaotic than before. Without a doubt, the War God had found her worst spot. It alternated which feet to torment and which techniques it used. Sometimes it would rake her arches, other times it would wiggle its fingers the entire length of her soles, and still other times it would hold back her toes and tickle the ultrasensitive flesh beneath them. Her toes proved to be the worst area on her feet, and the creature fully exploited this.

OOOHEHEHAHAHEHEHAHEHAEAHEAHEEAAAHAHA

Nina was hyperventilating and laughing simultaneously now. The monster was truly merciless in its attack on her feet, and she would soon pass out if it didn't stop soon. She attempted to beg through her uncontrollable laughter, but she could never get any words out. Suddenly, the War God stopped, and she whined in relief. Her skin was warm and slick with sweat, and her bright blonde hair was dripping wet. Tears had long since flooded her eyes and ran down her face, and she slowly was regaining her breath.

Suddenly, she felt the creature's tongue licking her soles. Though she futilely squirmed at its touch, the tickling sensations were actually quite arousing to her. Past boyfriends had found out that a good foot massage would put her "in the mood," though she never directly considered it a turn on. Little did she know, she shared her sister's sexual vulnerability in her feet. The monster continued to lick the arches of her feet as it watched Nina slowly arch her back in rhythm to each tongue stroke. It then started to slither its tongue over, under, and between her toes. Nina moaned louder now, and giggles slowly built up in her throat.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHGGGGGEEHEHAHAAHAHAAAAD
YYYYYEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS

The War God gently sucked and nibbled each of Nina's toes, while observing how her thrusts became faster and her moans became louder but more dispersed with laughter. She was obviously close to the edge now. After a few more minutes of this, the creature stopped. Nina gradually slipped out of her bliss for a moment and deeply wanted more. She was so close! "Pleeeeeeezzzzz!... I need it!... Just a little more!!!" She whined in her lustful desperation.

The creature crawled on top of her once more and, in one swift motion, tore open her bikini top. Her large breasts bounced free of their once tight restraint. Nina's chest heaved in anticipation of what pleasures the beast had in store for her. It pulled out two feathers and wiggled them all over her breasts. Nina was beside herself in laughter as the War God had found yet more sensitive spots on her body. Her breasts jiggled aimlessly from the spasming of her diaphragm.

Catching her by surprise again, the monster held Nina's breasts still and licked and sucked both of her incredibly hard nipples. Her body thrusted violently under the War God again, and after about 15 minutes, Nina was as horny as ever. "Just go ahead and *uck me already!!!!" The beast followed her suggestion by slowly sliding down to her bikini bottom and promptly ripping it off her. It carefully examined her shaved mound; it could smell her desire, and it wanted to satisfy her. However, it had something in mind that Nina wouldn't expect.

Nina eventually caught her breath again and wondered what was taking the creature so long. Instantly, she felt its long tongue whip all over her mound and then enter her violently. She screamed out in surprise and was hit by waves of pleasure and tickling building up inside her from the turbulent motions of the monster's extended tongue. The tickling sensations she felt now were even worse than what she had felt on her feet and toes. Yet, the pleasure was likewise intensified. She writhed and shrieked like a woman being tickled, aroused, and possessed all at once. Her wild laughter and moans engulfed the War God with energy and as it pushed Nina over the edge, it also collapsed in fatigue.

Nina awoke moments later to find herself covered in a towel, with the ropes that had bound her cast aside on the ground. Anna walked up to her with a cup of tea and wearing a t-shirt and shorts. "I'm not even going to ask what you were doing naked and tied to the lounge chair, but drink this, I think you need it." Nina just grinned and poked her red-nailed big toe against her sister's bare foot. "In that case, I won't ask you about how much you enjoyed a second torture session with Dr. Boskonovitch...."

Anna simply stared at Nina in disbelief....

TO BE CONTINUED

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back