• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Going out of 2006 in style.........bring on 2007

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Some of my fave moments at the Passive Arts party Dec. 30:

1. John in a tux----mmmmmmmmm---Rat Pack has nothing on you gorgeous---NOTHING!!!

2. Luca---the new pretty and adorable switch at PA. Loads of fun and has a great laugh. Thanks for playing with us all evening, doll.

3. Strider introduced me to yet a new drink---damn forgot the name already but it was good. Not to worry, Strider got his reward on the immoblizer (how many beautiful babes were attending to your, um, needs there???? Hehehehe).

4. I earned my first merit badge

Much love and thanks to John and the PA crew who again threw a fabulous party and were kind when kicking it out (yeah, we closed it down again!!!)

Much love and thanks to my regular traveling partners on this journey. 2006 was a hell of ride wasn’t it. Looking forward to new adventures.

Much love and welcome to the folks that joined us for the first time. We hope it won’t be the last.

There are rumors of a Blondetourage event in February and others throughout the year. So hold on tight but helmets are optional. Love you. Namaste.

WHAT?????????????? RUMORS??????????? OMG! :idunno: :ermm: :smilelove

Um...will there be any Grey Poupon at said party? :eek:

XOXO

hehhehehe, as much as you want honey!!!! And a lot of "knocks knocks too" Maybe 156 of them.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back