• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College Ticklers (Multiple F/F)

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
This story was orginally meant as a script for a custom video, so it's by far not as detailed as my other stories. You'll have to employ your own fantasy a bit; just delve into the scenario and plot, and let your imagination run away with it...

The Birdsville College Incident

The Birdsville Chronicle, September 30
Bill Murdoch reporting from the Birdsville Municipal Court:

Today, the whole sex scandal at the Birdsville Community College (as reported earlier) unrolled in front of the shocked audience. Apparently, teacher Sheila T. and eight of her students had celebrated frequent, rather kinky sex orgies at the college dormitory. During this sixth day of the trial, Judge Ormond and the jury listened to the continued testimonials of witnesses which revealed graphic details of the scandal. The Birdsville Chronicle will keep you informed as usual.

A college dormitory at eleven o’clock at night. The lights were turned off, only the moon provided a dim, silvery illumination. All the girls were in bed, talking about their favorite topic: sex. About the sizes and shapes of cocks they had seen already, and what they would do with them if they could ever get a hand on them. They also talked about their own masturbation techniques, about how to achieve the most powerful orgasm, and sweet little Dianne told them about the multiple orgasm she had experienced while fingering her clit and pushing two fingers up her love orifice.

Alice started to masturbate under her coverlet, the others seeing only her silhouette as she trembled and moaned in her climax.

Sally turned on her flashlight, and the beam found the flushed girl who had started the action. She said: “Seems you’re enjoying our topic. By the way, I have found an interesting book in the library yesterday. It’s about medieval torture, you know, the witch hunts. Most of it is extremely ghoulish and cruel, but I found a fascinating chapter.”

“What is it? Something to do with sex? Tell us, read it aloud!” the girls demanded in the usual chaotic chorus. So Sally read a short passage from the book, dealing with tickle torture. Female victims sometimes had to stand in a bucket of brine, then their feet got locked in stocks, and two goats licked the salt water off the delinquent’s delicate soles.

The girls moaned, and Dianne remarked: “Now, that’s really cruel. I couldn’t stand that torture for ten seconds!” Sally replied: “You would have been forced to: There was no chance for escape, as the victim was tightly bound. I found it cruel, too, but strangely exciting at the same time. What do you think of it?”

CJ, a fetching dark-skinned beauty, gave her opinion: “How lucky we are that this era is long past!” Claudia shook her head: “Well, those times aren’t over completely. Tickling is still in use for torture.” – “What?! Where?” – “My big sister is at the local university now, as you know. Well, everybody knows that you have to belong to one sorority or other to survive university. The most important one is Tau Kappa, but to join them, you have to be very good. And you’ve got to pass through hell week.”

Alice nodded: “I’ve heard about it. You have to sleep on ice cubes, and you get spanked throughout the whole week.” Cries of disgust, but Claudia said: “Nonsense, these initiation rituals are history. The campus orderlies outlawed any activities that hurt or may be dangerous to the health. Nowadays they use tickling as a test for the pledge’s willpower. They have to endure a full hour of tickling, every day through the whole week. Only those girls who are strong enough to show up for the procedures every day are considered to have enough willpower to fit into the sorority. My sister let herself be tickled on two consecutive days, but it was real hell for her. I know how ticklish she is. So she didn’t show up for the third session, and she was out of the race.”

“What a pity!” one of the girls sympathized. “What a wimp!” shouted Judy. “Hey, why do you call her a wimp?” asked Claudia. “Oh, I could stand any amount of this childish play!” – “Oh, can you?” All the other girls ganged on the bigmouth, pinned her arms and legs down and tickled her all over with all fourteen hands till she screamed for help. Only then the ticklers stopped, as they were afraid to be overheard.

“Now, what’s your opinion on tickling now?” asked Claudia. “Oh God, I take back the wimp. I guess I’d pass out during the first session. It tickles so bad if you’re unable to move.”

Then the girls discussed how they could possibly survive that kind of initiation. “Maybe they take only non-ticklish girls.” – “No, definitely not. Ticklishness is a must to become a pledge there. How else could they test the real willpower by tickling?” – “Maybe those who passed the test have taken some training?” – “Great idea. They let themselves be tickled so often till they can take it.” – “Why don’t we start a training scheme here and now? Then we will be ready for the initiation when we finally become university students. Who wants to participate?” All of them volunteered.

“Then let’s set up a training schedule. There’s no use starting with the most intense level. Instead, we should begin the training on one body part till we manage to stand the tickling there. Then the next part gets tickled on another day, and so on. Last, we’ll learn to endure the simultaneous tickling on all ticklish parts. What do you think of that?”

“Great! But who’s gonna be the tickler, and who the ticklee?” – “Why don’t we start one on one, tickling our bed neighbors’ feet gently? By and by we can increase the intensity.” – “Good idea, and every time one girl gives up, the roles get switched.”

The girls grouped in pairs, usually with their best friends, and started tickling. Gently at first, but torturously enough to send the recipients into hysterical giggle seizures. One girl couldn't stand it, she withdrew her hyper-sensitive foot and curled up to protect it with her hands. So her tickle partner had to resort to more forceful methods: She held both ankles in a tight grip, inflicting the tickling with the other hand. Swift fingers danced over delicate soles and tortured each toe. Shrill giggling and guffawing were the results.

Meanwhile, all the ticklers had adopted the ankle grip to their victims, and soon the whole room was flooded by involuntary hilarity. In some beds, the girls traded places, and the game started anew. After half an hour, none of them could stand any more tickling. They were are exhausted, but some faces showed clear signs of lustful excitement as well.

Afterwards they discussed their training. Some complained they were at a disadvantage, because they were not strong enough to hold their friend’s ankles firm enough. So someone came up with the idea to tie the ankles to the bed, the feet sticking through the rails, and they decided to test this idea on the following evening. Then they declared the training over, and everyone returned to their own beds. Several coverlets were moving that night in feverish tremolo. Bed springs squeaked, and langorous sighs and moans permeated the night air.

Second night: Lights out time again. To decide the first four victims, the girls drew cards. CJ, Sally, Alice and Judy lost, so their ankles got tied to the foot rails. One girl had collected a bunch of pigeon feathers in the nearby park, and the tickling started. The small and fluffy feathers didn't produce any result, so they were replaced by longer, stiffer ones with sharply pointed tips. Soon the four victims giggled their heads off as the torture instruments danced over their pink, soft soles, dabbled under the toes and even slipped into the extremely sensitive crevices between them.

But this treatment didn't elicit loud guffawing, only some shrill giggles and squeaks. Not enough for Dianne's taste, so she dropped the feather and applied her fingertips instead. Now, that was something else! Sally, her victim, freaked out as Dianne's long fingernails gently scratched over the toe balls and along the soles' outer rims. She twitched and struggled to retract her feet, but the bondage prevented this much more efficiently than any human grip could. And my God, did she guffaw and scream!

The other three ticklers craned their necks to see what Dianne had done to cause such intense reactions, and they imitated her finger treatment immediately, with equal results.

Half an hour later: turnaround. The previous victims were eager to take revenge on their torturers, so they didn't waste much time with the feathers. Their fingertips performed a mad dance on the soles, and the elicited laughter would have fitted a madhouse indeed! Particularly Dianne's feet were so sensitive that she couldn't take it. After the first loud scream, her laughter became so intense that it turned silent. No sound came out of her wide open mouth, except a few weak squeaks. Her face was contorted to a hilarious grimace which reflected her agony. With her eyes firmly closed, she threw her head about, her hands flailed through the air as if fighting some invisible monster, and her leg muscles twitched completely out of control.

Finally, the pre-arranged thirty minutes were over, and discussion again. “The feather is easier to bear than the fingers. I even became a little aroused by the tickling.” - “Oh, that’s why you masturbated last night. The tickling turns you on!” – “Me, too. Nevertheless, it’s pure torture sometimes.” - “Hey girls, I’ve got an idea: I read the goats’ tongue tickling story to you the other night. Why don’t we try to tickle each others’ feet with our tongues next time?” – “Oh god, I don’t think I can stand that!” – “You will learn to. My sister was tongue-tickled, too, so we have to prepare for that option as well.”

“Okay, done. Now let’s go to sleep. This tickling was very exhausting. But I think I’ll have to masturbate a little, too. Anybody care to help me?” They went to bed in pairs to masturbate one another.

Third night: “I hope you’ve all washed your feet, girls. It’s tongue tickle time!” After the ropework to tie up the feet was done, the giggles started. The tongue tips tickled much softer than the fingers, but nevertheless, they tickled. Once more, Dianne was the star: Her tongue was rather long and very sharply pointed. When she sneaked in between CJ's toes, the poor girl nearly freaked out. “Leave my toes alone!”, she screamed, giggling uncontrollably. But Dianne was relentless. Meticulously, her tongue explored each nook and cranny on CJ's highly sensitive tootsies.

Another star was Sally: She was the only one with a pierced tongue, and that small steel ball on her tongue tickled Alice's soles like crazy. Her victim's laughter showed the devastating effect clearly.

But there were some screams from the other beds as well. Ticklers and ticklees enjoyed their newly found pleasures enormously, if only for different reasons. Touching the soft skin on their friends' sesitive soles with their tongue turned out to be quite erotic, a purely sensual pleasure. And the victims liked the tongue touch much better, because it was soft and moist, not as torturous as the finger tips.

Afterwards, all were out of breath. Cindy remarked: “Oh god, this is real torture. Now I know how the inquisition’s delinquents must have felt. Still, it’s even more arousing than the feathers.” – “Yeah, I’d really like to have my feet tongue-tickled during masturbation!” – “Oh, do you? Then let’s get started!” They dragged the horny girl onto her bed and retied her ankles, this time far apart. Two girls lay down beside her and started their finger manipulations, two others licked one foot each. The other three masturbated themselves; the scene was much too hot to hold back their lust.

Several nights later: “Well, I guess we have had enough training in foot tickling now. You know what ? Before we move on to train our other body parts, we should have a competition.” – “Great, but how?” – “We pull two beds closer together, and we form four pairs. The we fasten our ankles to the foot rails of the opposite beds, two sitting on each bed. Then we start to tickle the pair of feet in front of us. Every girl who can’t take it any more just has to lay down on her back. The girl who lasts the longest is the winner of the first round, and the winners continue the game.

“Great idea!” – “Super!” – “Okay, but we have to offer some kind of incentive to hold out as long as we can. Let’s say the losers have to masturbate the winners afterwards.” – “Goody good!”

The girls pushed two beds from each side together, foot rail to foot rail. Then two girls sat down on each bed, putting their naked feet through the bars. Just a few lengths of rope, borrowed from the school laundry, were enough to tie the ankles to the rails. Claudia gave the start signal: “Ready? Go!”

The girls tickled each others’ feet like crazy, and the screaming must have been audible in the whole building. Swift fingertips flew all over the pink, ticklish soles, dabbled under and between delicious tootsies, and scratched diabolically over heels and toe balls. As a result, the room became filled with tickle music from all stages between hysterical giggling to loud, desperate screams.

One after the other surrendered by lying back. The four losers were untied, as well as CJ and Sally, two of the winners, who now took their positions facing the to other winners, Claudia and Alice. Now those four remaining girls took care of their opponent’s toes and soles. As all had received a good dose of tickling already, they were able to stand it longer than before. Oh no, their ticklishness had not waned a bit, but they had learned to endure it better. But eventually, Alice and Sally gave up. Claudia and CJ remained in the competition. Both were sure they couldn’t take any more of the tickle torture. After a short discussion, they called it a draw and declared both of them winners.

The beds were drawn back to their original positions, and three girls grouped around each winner. Hectic fumbling, shrill giggling and passionate moaning turned the dormitory into a lust-filled heaven for CJ and Claudia. They received a couple of climaxes each, and as all the girls had become extremely horny from the sexy situation, they masturbated each other in a thundering final sex scene before they went to sleep.

The weekend: All eight girls arranged to stay at the college for the weekend, while most of the others traveled home to visit their parents. So they had the whole building for themselves and their planned tickle orgy. This time, the tickling of other body parts stood on their schedule.

Once more they formed pairs with their best friends. As all of them confessed to be highly ticklish on their ribs, stomachs, sides and armpits, they decided to apply bondage again, as they didn’t want to hurt the ticklers by thrashing and flailing arms and legs around. So four girls got into a spread-eagle position and let themselves be tied up.

The four active girls started tickling. It was just training, not a competition, so they took their time exploring each square inch thoroughly. Looking for the most ticklish spot on their friends’ upper body was incredible fun. Dianne couldn’t take it any more, so her active friend joined another bed to deliver a four-handed tickling. The victim howled in agony as her stomach and armpits got tickled intensely. She even lost a drop of pee, so they stopped tickling her. Then the roles got switched again. The previous ticklers became ticklees, and they received a good dose of their own medicine. All were really horny by now, so they thought of a method to satisfy each other. The four spread-eagled girls now felt their friends’ fingers on their panties, tickling away at their pussies and clits till they arched their backs in ecstasy. After they got untied, they cuddled together closely with their friends, their hands masturbating them to pay back all the lust.

On Sunday, they discussed their feelings on the tickle training. All agreed that they liked it very much, it was such a sexy game. And the orgasms after the tickling felt so much more intense than normally. They were quite sure they would be able to pass the Tau Kappa sorority hazing. Only Alice, the girl who had received the four handed tickling last night, wore a skeptical look in her eyes: “It’s not only doubling the tickling sensations, it’s multiplying them. As Claudia told me, the tickle test in the sorority implies being tickled by more than one girl, so we should train for that a little more.” Claudia agreed. “And it feels so much more satisfying to be masturbated by several girls, too, as I could experience after our foot tickling competition.”

All the girls wanted to share this experience. After a little arguing, they decided to draw cards again, to determine the two victims for tickling and masturbation that night. CJ and Claudia were not allowed to participate, as they had already had their share of this kind of lust.

Lights out time once more. Judy and Sally, the two designated girls, undressed completely and got tied down to their beds spread-eagled. First they were tickled by a single girl only, then the next one joined in, and in the grand finale six hands tickled their ribcages and feet. Joan showed her special skills at kneading the ribs in the most torturous ways, and Cindy found that armpits were her favorite spot to tickle. The victims' screaming became pretty loud, but luckily the school was a rather solid, old building with strong walls. Finally, the torture turned into soft caressing of nipples and pussies, and severe orgasms racked the girls. They were much too horny to end the game right then, so two more girls were about to get their share. Again, screaming and loud guffawing permeated the dormitory.

Suddenly, the door opened and the lights were switched on. Sheila Thompson, the teacher, strode into the room, inquiring what was going on, the look on her face rather stern. As two girls were tied naked to their beds, there was no point in concealing the truth. Claudia, the more courageous girl, delivered a full confession, along with the explanation that they had wanted to train for the Tau Kappa sorority hazing.

Sheila said: “I can understand your motives now, but that does not explain your sex orgy here. I’m afraid I will have to report you to the dean tomorrow, and as far as I know her, that could well mean your expulsion from this college. We have a strict responsibility to your parents, and if we would allow such games, we might go straight into jail for neglecting our duties of supervision.”

The girls pleaded for mercy. “We didn’t harm anybody, and nobody was forced to participate. Can’t you see, we’re too young to have real sex with boys, but we still need some sexual relief. Masturbation is the only way to achieve this, and it’s so much fun to share this wonderful feeling with our friends. Please, it won’t happen any more, we promise! Don’t tell it to anybody, and we swear to be your best students forever!”

But their teacher was unrelenting. She ordered the girls to untie the two bound victims. As the girls realized that their pleading was in vain, they whispered among each other and decided on sterner measures. Before Sheila realized what was going on, the eight girls fell on her, undressed her and tied her to the bed. Claudia took the initiative again: “Sorry, Miss Thompson, but as you are so inflexible and serious, we must convince you not to report us. If you scream for help, we’ll have to gag you. But you may laugh, of course!” – “Why should I laugh? It’s not funny! Untie me now!” – “Believe me, we’ll make you laugh!” And eighty wriggling fingertips all over her body showed her why. Cindy treated her armpits as skillfully as she could, Joan applied her most efficient rib-kneading trick, Sally used her tongue piercing on Sheila's hypersensitive soles, Alice dabbled around her bellybutton area, and the others traded places ever so often to find more ticklish spots on their teacher. Claudia found one in the knee hollows, Judy elicited high-pitched screams by kneading the hip bones from both sides, straddling her victim.

Sheila got tickled breathless, only a squeak escaping her now and then. She almost fainted from the intense tickling. Her face and neck became flushed bright red, and there were tears of laughter in her eyes. Finally, the girls gave her a rest. Claudia spoke to her: “Now, would that be enough to convince you? To hush up this incident? We can repeat this any time you like. Remember, you’re alone, and we are eight opponents.”

By and by, Sheila caught her breath and was able to speak again. “Never!” she uttered desperately. “You can’t threaten me!” CJ fetched her Polaroid camera and said: “You bet? Tickle her a little more, girls, I want to take some pictures as a souvenir.” And they did, eliciting more hysterical laughter from their teacher. The flashlight shot through the room several times.

As the pictures slowly developed, they showed Sheila’s rather excited face, contorted with laughter. Sally giggled: “We should take a picture of her in full orgasm, don’t you think so?” – “Oh yes, great idea!” Sheila protested: “Nooo, you can’t do this to me!” But as she was the one who was tied up, she couldn’t do anything to stop the girls. Slowly, caressingly, the girls aroused her gently. Claudia parted Sheila's cuntlips and exclaimed: “Look, she’s moist already from the tickling. She likes it!” Together, they fingered and licked her into paradise. Sally and Alice let their tongues circle around the hardening nipples with erotic slowness, while Claudia and Alice competed for the most lustful tongue treatment of the clit. To make the barrel flow over, Judy inserted two fingers in her teacher's pussy and worked them in and out, always changing the angle. Dianne applied her long tongue to gently lick Sheila's toes, just enough to elicit mild tickling. CJ kept shooting pictures all the time: Two girls licking her pussy, one girl licking her toes, one more kissing her earlobe. She was careful that none of the bondage showed on the pictures, the whole scene appeared to happen with her consent.

Eventually, Sheila climaxed thunderously, the camera catching her lust-filled eyes and her flustered face. Some more pictured showed two girls cuddling against her still bright red face. With a big smile, Claudia showed her the photos: “Now, who would be able to tell who’s the seducer and who’s the seduced one? If you report us, these pictured will show nothing but an obviously horny teacher, being sexually aroused by her students. You think this will help your career?”

Sheila realized what that could mean. She had lost. The girls were able to blackmail her now. So, after a few minutes, she offered a deal to the girls: “Okay, I’m beaten. I won’t report you, I promise. If you promise not to show these pictures to anybody. And if you agree not to use these photos to blackmail me for better grades, I promise you one more thing.” – “What other promise?” – “Well, you know, I was a member of the Tau Kappa Sorority during my university days, and I know most of their mean tricks for pledge hazing. I could even train you to be prepared for hell week. What do you think?” – “What? You were a Tau Kappa member?” – “Yes. And I’m really into tickling, as you may have noticed.”

The girls were euphoric. Eagerly they agreed to the proposed deal. As an afterthought, Claudia added: “Okay, but we realized one more thing: You seemed to enjoy our girl-to-girl games as well. Are you lesbian?” Sheila blushed deeply and nodded her head silently. Claudia went on: “So maybe you can show us some tricks for sexual satisfaction as well?” – “Yes. But please untie me now, I really have to go.” – “Not before we have given you one more climax!” the girls shouted and fell on her, kissing her everywhere till she cried for relief. Skillfully, they excited her more and more, and finally she received another multiple orgasm.

The Birdsville Chronicle, October 27
Bill Murdoch reporting from the Birdsville Municipal Court:

The College Ticklers trial is over. As the testimonies proved, the involved teacher was first tricked, then blackmailed into the sex orgies with eight female students on the college ground. However, she admitted to have continued her sexual relationship with the girls later “without further persuasion”. It seems that all participants thoroughly enjoyed their trysts.

The whole case came up when campus orderlies inspected the dormitory rooms in search for drugs, and they found several incriminating polaroids instead, hidden under clothes in a wardrobe.

The jury came up with a verdict of “careless negligence of supervision duties” for the involved teacher, and with verdicts for “blackmail and sexual coercion” for the eight students who have been ousted from the college already. As all the defendants are first time offenders, the sentence is expected to be rather mild.

The End

Last edited:
wow nice to see you writing again, Hal...hmm wonder what the punishment will involve? and also i wanted to read if they would have survived the initiation or not..rats lol...fantastic story...love the blackmail aspect..

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back