• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real life tickle torture

Works for me, I wonder how much fun it is for a female merine to use that method on a men who think so little of women. Must be fun :)

I am just making sure, but everyone who has read it knows it is fake right.... :p

The guy who posts the "news" is trying to make a statement about how he believes that policy of no discomfort or pain for prisoners doesn't work against the terrorists. Read the whole page to see his post on the subject.

Yeah, you can tell this is obviously fake, it would be an interesting idea though... lol.

The Guy Who Wrote It

I was rummaging through my logs when I noticed a few hundred hits from ticklingforum.com... so naturally I had to check it out. All apologies to the original poster, but the article was most definitely fake, I was indeed making a commentary on how our hands are tied when it comes to procuring information from known terrorists. But since laughter seems to be a central theme to this forum, I must thank you for making me laugh out loud (the people in the cubicle next to me thought I was losing my mind.) The site was started to showcase all the weird crap our mom buys, but it later evolved into a fake news/ranting site. Every once in a while we get quoted in someone else's forum, and it always puts a smile on my face. So thanks!

WCMMB_mike said:
I was rummaging through my logs when I noticed a few hundred hits from ticklingforum.com... so naturally I had to check it out. All apologies to the original poster, but the article was most definitely fake, I was indeed making a commentary on how our hands are tied when it comes to procuring information from known terrorists. But since laughter seems to be a central theme to this forum, I must thank you for making me laugh out loud (the people in the cubicle next to me thought I was losing my mind.) The site was started to showcase all the weird crap our mom buys, but it later evolved into a fake news/ranting site. Every once in a while we get quoted in someone else's forum, and it always puts a smile on my face. So thanks!

Nice site...we tend to like sarcasm around here!

And thanks for being nice and not saying we are a bunch of weirdos!

~ toyou

Weirdos?

Haha weirdos? From a guy who not only thought up a site called WeirdCrapMyMomBought, but then went out and bought it, designed it and posted to it?! No, no, no! Thank YOU for not calling ME a weirdo! But then again, I'd probably like it ;) And anyone who appreciates good 'ol sarcasm can't be all that bad!

I have heard that they used to apply this in Iraq and it was fruitful. But speaking as a human being regarding it as a possibility, yes, it’s one of the most frightening of all. :jester:

I don't even want to know that something like that exists. It awful and beyond my imagination.

Once again, everyone does know its fake right...

Please read the whole thing, and all the posts in this thread.

while indeed the articlle is fake, their have been recorded incidents in which tickle torture has been used on prisoners.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back