• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Intensley Aniston Part III, (F/M FFF/M, None Consent, XXX, extream adult content.

Intensley Aniaron Part 3: The Friends That Play Together Pay Together.
Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox, & Lisa Kudrow
F/M, FFF/M, None Consent, Intense, Bondage, Teasing/Denile, Hard Core Adult Content

By SlaverTickler

(Note: The Following story consist of extreamly strong sexual content, If you are not comfortable with that then don't read it. Now I've warned you so I don't want to here any bitching from people about it!)

Jen grinned devilishly as she fliped her cell phone closed. The taned beauty had explained in great detail what had happened over the last hour, sobbing as she told of the graphic violation of her extreamly senctive body parts. When she first heard about it Lisa Kudrow began laughing, and handed the phone over to Courtney whom she expected the same reaction from. Upon having the burglars actions discribed to her, the normanly energetic brunett grew silent, and then spoke in a very demented tone

"Is he still there?" she asked, recieving a positive responce, "Keep hime right where he is, don't even let him out of your sight for a secound, Lisa and I will be right over."

Jennifer decided that if she had to watch over the fiendish bastard, she might as well clean him up. Not because she gave a shit about him, but he had pissed all over himself due to her merciless tickle torture, and was getting pretty ripe. The actress strolled into the kitchen with as bucket of soapy water and a cloth over her sholder. Looking over her still helpess prisoner, the blonde beaurty noticed his stiffy had gone down just a little bit. We can't have that now can we, thought Jen as she's knelt down beside him, I think a spunge bath is in oreder for this problem, she coontinued to think to herself.

"What problem?" asked the burglar, "I mean other then being taped to you kitchen floor."

"Well you wouldn't be there if you hadn't broken into my house to begin with... WOULD YOU!" she hissed, getting right into his face, "You stipped me, bound me, and tormented me so you could further degrade me with that disgusting foot job eck!"

Even though the actress was browbeating him savearly all the helpless villian could think about was that Jen soft lips were a mere intch or so from his own. They looked so sweat, and full, he wondered what it would be like to kiss them, or have them kiss him, on places other then his mouth. The feel of warm water against his cool skin brought him back to reality.. Looking down he could see Jennifer was washing his stomach with one of those thick cloth mitts. The type normaly used to wash cars with. Soap suds ran down his sides, and he sighed softly as she ran the wet glove over his chest, cleaning all the urin that had shot from him when she'd given him a taist of his own medicen about a 10 minuets earlier. The burglar closed his eye, foolishly believing his suffering was over.

"I guess the cops will be here soon, huh?" asked the helpless hunk, only to recieve silence as far a responce, "Didn't you just go to call someone, I thought you said..."

"I said I was making a phone call, I never said anything about the police." interupted the actress, ajusting the tie on her silk robe, "I called some old friends and told them about you, they are interested in meeting you." she added, as she dipped the spongy mitt into the warm watter again, "They are on their way over for a little play time too"

The man's eye's shot open as the words 'play time' were coldly spoken. Looking up at her she just seemed to ignore him. The passion that she'd had during his torment only minuets ago seemed to be utterly erased. Something wasbuilfing, and it was just the pressure in his testicles, she had a plan for him, or atleast she was working on one. The warm wet mitt caressed his inner left thigh, and he laid his head back, wonderig what he was in store for.
Knowing he couldn't get out of his duct tape restraints, for the moment, he desided to relax and enjoy the feel of Miss Aniston washing him down.

"There you go." replied Jen, a few momen't latter, "All clean from your neck to your ankles, "Oh wait... not quite" she corrected herself, "There's one spot I missed"

"What?" said the man, terrofied she was going to tickle his feet, "Where, I, uh, feel pretty clean?" he added nervously.

"Here." she repleid moving between his legs, "How could I have missed this, it's sort of 'hard' to over look" she continued, "Um, I think this is going to require a little more delikit handling though."

Jen tossed the wet mitt into the bucket of soapy water, and pulled a bottle of liquid soap from the pocket of her robe. The burglar fought back the erge to smile, knowing that there had to be a catch to what was about to happen. Unfortunetly his eyes had sent the image of his captour squirting the cool white liquid into her hand's, and it caused his already aroused tool to stir to full attention. With a grin the actress wrapped her finger tightly around her prissoners fat dick. Exess soap ozzed between her finggers, as she began to clean his love muscle with long slow strokes.

"Mmmmm, now doesn't that feel good." moaned the starlet, as she felt him pulsating in his hand, "You going to be all nice and clean when my friends play with you."

The helpless thief fought back the erge to moan with all his heart, he was so terrified at what might happen if he let on that he was enjoying his tormentor's hands of his member, that he became flushed from the stain. Aniston on the other hand was cool and collected, something she thought she'd never be under such condisions. not much more then an hour before she would have been a wimpering mess, huddled under a table calling the cops. Now she had found her true power, power she had always had but never wanted to admit, the power of a sexualy liberaited woman. How ironic was it then, that the very sorce of her liberation was now finding himself the victim of it. Ah well viv la Liberation, as the french would say.

The actres silently worked the intruders long shaft with skill the likes he'd never suspected her capable, and nither did she. Jen's rythem was flawless, and he grip was perfect. Gradually her pace grew quicker, but her grip seemed to losen, so as not to cause enough friction to get him off. The teasing of his shaft soon grew to much to bare, and the air was froce from his lungs with a loud groan of extasy., that when he felt Miss Aniston's hand grab hold of his knees.

"What.. huh... oh no, not again!" he yelled in terror, "Please... hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, no don't...hahahaha.. don;t squese.... hehehehe, hahahaha... stop it, stop please!"

Jen smiled and licked her lips as she watched the man's penis swing wildly as hae squirmed under he touch. Sliding back slightly, the actress, began to mercilessly rake her nails over the bandits inner thighs. Scream's erupted from the helpless strainger, and she could feel herself becoming more aroused then befor. The power was like an erotic drug, she'd never fel more turned on in her life. Leaning forward Jen began to genly stroke the outer sides of th mans ass, causing another outburst of hystrics.

"Oh god, hahahaha, please stop... hehehehe, hahaha, I'll pee again... heehahaha, hiheehehehehahahe!"

"Oh no you won't." informed Miss Aniston, wrapping her fingers around his meat, "You see I remembered something from my high school health class when I was on the phone earlier." she added as she began to slowly stoke him, "Durring sexual stimulation men won't pee, I can't remember why, but it doesn't really mater." she continued, "It will be a few hours before my friends get here, so you'll be good and warmed up for them when they do."

"Nooooooooooooo!" screamed the man as he felt his belly being tickled by Jen's free hands, "Please stop... hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, not that, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, thats cruel please stop.... hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehe, no more mercy, plese I can't stand it!" he screamed and would continue to scream for just over an hour.

With his balls as blue as the sky, and his face damp with tears and his body soaked with sweat, the helpless man had mixed feelings when there came a knock at Jen's door. The power drunk blonde got up and answered the door. With the extream heat of the evening even Jen had gotten a little sweaty, and her former castmate Lisa Kudrow brushed the matted hair Aniston's face.

"Hey girl's, come on it, we're having a great time, well I am." said Jen with a wink.

"Ok... where is he?" aksed Lisa, "Oh, taped to the kitched floor, nice, and he's cute too, bonus." she added.

"There is just one thing, you have to get naked." instructed Jen dropping her robe, "It adds to his torture, because he can look but not touch." she explained, "Are you game?"

Lisa looked a Courtney and was suprised to see the brunett begin to unbutton her blouse with out saying a word. Miss Cox's hadn't said a single word the entire ride over to Jen's, and Lisa was more then a little worried for her firneds well being. However seeing that the other two actresses were fine with getting naked she decided it would be ok.

"Hay jerk-off!" anounced Jen as they walked into the kitchen, "Look who cam over to play."

Upon casting his eyes on Courtney he imediatly remebered who she was, not from her time onb friends, but because she had been the first woman he had worked over with tickling. Unlike Jennifer he had tied her to the bed with stockings when he tortured her. Courtneys raspy laugh had been so intoxicating that he couldn't bring himslef to stop. Even after getting his "foot job" he simply took a break, then came back to work her over more. By the time he was done Courtney had peed herself 3 times, and gone into silent laughter an uncountable number. Courtney noticed the glare of reconition when their eye's met, and she knew he had been the one.

With out hesitation Ms. Cox jumped on the helpless man and dug her finger in to his sides, tickling him harder then Jen could have even thought to. The man howled with laughter, screaming for the raven haired beauty to get off. Every plea for mercy seemed to brign a a bigger and bigger smile to the actress's face, as her two friends cheered her on. What hell this man was being forced to endure, but it was a fate he had borught on to himslef.

"Wow, that 's intence." said Lisa over the man's screams, "Is there any place we can tickle?" she asked. "What about his feet?"

"No, please stop, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, not the feet, please!" screamed the man as the two blondes walked around him, "I'm going to piss myself, snort, please stop, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, no more!"

"Shut up you piece of shit!" screamed courtney as she slipped her fingers into his armpits, "Your going to suffer for what you did to Jen and for what you did to me!" sha added, "It was you wasn't it, you tortured me like shis for an entire day, 24 fucking hours you peice of crap... DIDN'T YOU!"

"Yes, yes, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, please, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, I'm sorry, stop it MERCY!" he begged.

A bright white smile pareted Courtney's lips, as she leaned back and dug her fingers into the young mans hips.The raven haired actress's eyes were wide like a maniacs, as she had the man who had so utterly humilaited her at her mercy, and she wasn't in a merciful mood. The rage and fear that had coursed through her for the last few years all cam out through the tips of her fingers, she was a maniac, and wouldn't stop, not for silent laughter, coughs or weezing. Jen looked over at Lisa who simply shugged, and pulled back the toes of their prisoner, proceeding to rake her long pink nails over the man's sencitive arches. Jen prceeded to slowly stroke the man's thick shaft again to keep him from urinating. With out thinking she slipped her free hand down to his scrotum, and was suprised by his reaction.

"NO, NOT THERE PLEASE DEAR GOD NOT MY BALL!" screaned the man louder then he had all nght, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, PLEASE NO MORE, HAHAHAHAHA, YOUR KILLING ME, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHEHE, STOP IT1" he howled.

"I'll make you a deal." said Lisa, "I'll suck your dick if you can spell fellatio."

"Are you kidding me?" said Jen, "What if he does it?"

Yeah right, nobody know's how to..."

"HAHAHAHA... F-E-L-L... HEHEHEHE-A-T-I... HAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHE... O!", he screamed

Suddenly everything stopped, as Courtney and Jennifer turned to look at their friend. The man had spelled the workd correctly, and now Lisa had to give him a blow job. The actress got to her feet, and began to back away, their was no way she was putting that moster in her mouth. The two other women laughed and got up after her. Even courtney knew the fiend needed a moment to breath, it wouldn't be anyfun tickling him if her was dead. The three women argued with Lisa saying that she'd given her word, and that she should keep her end of the bargan. Suddenly Courtney screamed as she saw the man pull himself free of the duct tap.Secounds latter he rushed them.

Lisa and Jen had been on either side of Courtney, and when they moved it was to late for her to get away. The man, insane with lust, picked her up onto the dinning room table. Spreading her legs ha shuved his thik iron hard member into her wet woman hood. Courtney screamed, but not the type of scream you would expect, it wasn't one of fear or pain, but wrather on of extacy.The man's howl was almost demonic as his thrust became faster and harder.

"Shouldn't we help her?" asked Jen.

:"No I think she's doing pretty well on her own." replied Lisa before the man grapped her, "Oh no, what are you..."

The man bent Lisa over the same table where Courtney lay, a most satified look on her face. Grabbing the actress' hips he proceeded to penatrait her from behind, sinking deep into her wet pink tacco. Lisa screamed out curses that would have made a sailor blush, but as the man's her ability to be understood nearly dissapeard, until the burglar pulled out his man-hood and looked over at Jen.

"OH SHIT!" screamed the tanned beauty, "No wait, that thing is just to big."

The stranger chaised Jen into the bed room where he grabbed her and pinned her up against the wall. He pressed his lips hard against hers, she struggled at first, but he pasions got the better of her, and she melted into his arms. Lifting her leg he slid his meat into her, and they were one body. The thick organ stretched Jeen like never before, and brought her pleasure she never thought possible. Soon she collaped with an orgasam, and the man finished on her ample breast.

A few hours later all 3 women awoke, sore but satisfied. After each took a shower, thay sat down to have coffee. Neither really sure what to say to the other. Hours seemed to fly by like minuets, and it was time for Jen to leave for the set. As the trio parted way Lisa went to get her keys from her purse, only to discover they, and her money, and some of her I.D. was missing. Lisa felt a sick feeling come over her.

"What's the matter Lisa?" asked Courtney standing on the passanger side.

"Oh nothing." she answered, "Except that I'm feeling very ticklish right now."

The End

Sorry about spelling

I currently don't have a spell check, hell I don't have a wp, just note pad stuff

wowowowow

great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) on of the best best stories i've ever read. almost as good as part 2. you're a great writer:D

Very nice story, and it leaves open the room for a sequel with Lisa Kudrow. :D

Great job,Slaver!

Fantastic finish with a possibility of more! That`s HOT!

milagros317 said:
Very nice story, and it leaves open the room for a sequel with Lisa Kudrow. :D

kilitiink01 said:
Great finnish with a possibility for more. Thats HOT!

Actually guys I just like to leave things with a cliff hanger. However I will be starting on my next storry F/M featuring ANTM cast off Toccara Jones. Mmmmm it's all about Toccaratude :).

Hey, you know I love it!! :) Great job :)

Have you seen any of my series?

I've got the "Pirates Punishment" series and the "Johnny Depp (aka truth Crew)" Series going.

Check them out sometime and PM me :)

-Kristen

oh and PS:: Yeah I got your PM sorry I didn't reply, I thought replying in here would be okay.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back