• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tina: Happy Eighteenth. Part 1 [NEW!]

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
MF/f

For those of you keeping score this is the thriteenth volume in Tina's adventures. For those of you who have never read any of Tina's tales before don't be afraid! I assure you, you can easily jump into this story wihout and prior knowladge of the characters.

The intro covers a little bit of light background, I tried to avoid going over any of the boring details- I wanted to get to the tickling! As this is the first part in a four part story I can tell you it is jam packed with relentless, erotic tickling of our poor unfortunate herorine Tina.

Just a quick note, Tina has had many tickling related adventures. She first appeared in a series I did a long time ago called 'Tickle Tutor' and then eventually got her own series. This story serves, essentially, as Tina's very first erotic tickling adventure on the day of her eighteenth birthday.

Any and all feedback is always welcome.

Enjoy! :D

Tina's Eighteenth. Part One.

Tina Mason had lead an interesting life by anyone's standards. To look at the busty barbie doll figured blonde's existence on a surface level prooved mudane indeed. Grew up in the suburbs with an older sister and two loving parents, went to college, had several jobs, spent a little time in prison, got married, had kids and spent the rest of her days content as a loving wife. Upon closer inspection however the finer points of Tina Mason's, formerly Tina Taris', life were far from mundane.

To begin her stretch from the average crowd Tina was, and always had been, very very ticklish. Being more ticklish than most was a start but being drop dead gorgeus secured the amount of attention her body would recieve through out her life. Boys were obviously a major concern and their discovery of Tina's sensitivity to light strokes and pokes more often than not caused most unwanted duress. Getting tickled wasn't exclusive to just the boys however, at times it seemed like almost everyone was out to get a wiggling finger in.

Later in life, with both kids in college and her husband occupied by work as police captain, Tina did make peace with her ticklishness and came to like, even love it. During her forties the long legged woman with the same long wavey blonde hair she always had would spend her days being tickled silly by anyone who was willing, always to the most intense of orgasms. It was there, back when she realy hated being tickled, that her body had betray her time and time again.

Whilst the silk skinned blonde had spent many hours between her teens and early forties being unwillingly tickled to orgasm in mishap after misadventure it was her eighteenth birthday she later remembered with the most fondness. Tina had awoke in the morning of the first day in her eighteenth year to an empty house, a pleasent change from the usual waking of her older sister Chrissa sitting on her ankles and tickling her feet.

Chrissa had married later in the year as at the time she was a stunning twenty four year old woman. At just over an inch higher than her baby sister the equally big breasted, straight haired blonde had been the main instigator more so than anyone else in Tina's tickling experiences growing up. Chrissa had been merciless in her own ticklings and orcastrating others, including their parents and other family, into tickling poor Tina. Siblings or not, Chrissa was not going to let Tina's eighteenth be any different...

The birthday girl's day had begun quiet but Tina knew there was a pool party planned for 1pm and there would always be guests arriving early. Unfortunatley, as often was the case for the pretty young blonde, the first guest to arrive was her Uncle Ray. While Ray wasn't really an actual blood relative he was a great friend of Tina's father and the family. Make no mistake, Tina loved Ray dearly, he was a fun guy with his white hair and cool motor bike, but he was also the only person on earth who knew of Tina's most ticklish of spots.

"There she is!" Ray opened his long muscular arms causing his light brown leather jacket to stretch around his 6'2ft frame as he invited a loving hug to the young blonde before him in the newly opened doorway. "I have a present for you in the car, but you know what I want first!"

"Uncle Ray!? What are you doing here?" The then ditsy young Tina asked excitedly in her short shorts, tennis shoes and tight barbie pink t-shirt, thinking Ray was out of state and not able to make it she stepped in to give him the hug he desired. "I'm so glad you could make it!"

"Well I know the parties not 'til one but I figured what the heck, it's not a surprise." Ray explained his presence as he wrapped his large arms around the 5'7ft girl before him and lifted her several inches from the ground.

"I guess they'll be back before twelve." Tina said with her slender chin on Ray's broad right shoulder as she recipricated the loving hug. "Until then I guess Weeheehee!"

Kicking her legs suddenly Tina let out a surprised giggle when Ray's fingers wiggled briefly between her ribs on either side. Still hanging from Ray's arms Tina gripped harder around his much bigger frame with the sudden surprise. By that point most people would have realised the akward predicament, but in those days Tina wasn't the brightest bulb.

"Still ticklish I see." Ray stated the obvious before giving another few wiggles as he stepped inside with the high school senior still in his arms. "Tickle! Tickle!"

"Ray!Aheehee! Nohehehe!" Tina batted her arms weakly against his well toned back as she was carried over the threshold whilst rib tickled. "Can't I just have my present?"

"You're getting cheeky in your old age." Ray joked as he pushed the door shut behind him with his boot and casually wandered through the archway of the large suburban home, into the lounge. "You know what happens to cheeky girls?"

"Oh nooo!" Tina giggled with horrified anticipation, she would have yelled and lost her manners but the only person she had ever felt comfortable to let know the truth for her hatred of tickling was Chrissa. "Please uncle Ray! I'm so ticklish!"

"And whose fault is that?" Ray asked rhetorically as he tilted the wiggling girl backward and lay her flat on the fluffy shag carpet before resting his knees on her forearms, effectivley pinning Tina beneath him as he straddled her tummy. "Whose fault is that?"

"Naha! Ohno!" Tina went wide eyed and whipped her head rapidly from side to side as five wiggling fingers crawled up either of biceps toward the short sleeves that barley protected her underarms. "Pleeheeheese! Ahahah! Noohahaah!"

Kicking her legs and wiggling her cute body Tina laughed and squealed when Ray's fingers slipped under her sleeves and wiggled atop her smooth sensitive underarms. Being tickled from either side and pinned down by a much stronger individual the poor blonde was helpless to do anything but laugh and beg. It had only been that very morning, just a couple of hours before, that Tina had shaved the nerve cluster under her currently pinned arms.

"Ready to behave?" Ray asked eventually ceasing his maniacal fingers from the eighteen year old's sensitive under arms.

"Hhhee...hhh...can I have my present now?" Tina asked among trying to catch her breath coupled with a smile of relief.

"Still being cheeky I see." Ray said shifting back and letting Tina's arms free so her could straddle her hips. "Let's see if your tummy's still ticklish?"

"Aaahee!!" Tina arched her back and batted her arms in a terribly uncoordinated effort as Ray's ten fingers quickly poked and squeezed at the thin t-shirt covering her slim tummy. "Hahaha Rayaaha! EehahaAA!"

Wiggling like a crazed catipillar the hysterical girls shirt soon rose upward. Tina's giggles only fueled the game futher as Ray moved his focus up and took advantage of the newly bare flesh by once again tickling up and down Tina's ribs. Relentless in his efforts to tickle the poor girl Ray ran his wiggling fingers up and down her thrashing torso keeping Tina in constant hysterics.

Suddenly Tina slipped foward as hard as she could to escape but her large breasts got caught in the tunnel between Ray's legs she was using to escape, and now her t-shirt stuck tightly over her head. With her t-shirt pulled upward Tina was suddenly blinded to Ray's movements and her arms were stuck pointing straight up.

"Silly girl!" Ray said looking between his legs at the two mounds of flesh barley contained inside the lacey white bra. "Now you're really trapped!"

"Nyahahah!" Tina kicked her legs and shook her head with surprise and piercing squeals of girlish laughter when fingers began quickly poking the exposed flesh that spilled from the top and sides of her bra. "Eeeheehee stop! Stooaheehee!"

Trying to wave her arms or tear her shirt prooved useless for the giggling girl who could only see the tight pink material of the t-shirt that bound her arms. Tina rolled from side to side as much as she could, which wasn't much at all, but Ray's cruel fingers were inescapeable. Each poke and prod caused another giggle and surprised squeak, they were coming in at speed and randomness Tina's sensitive breasts quivered in a threat to burst from the bra.

"There." Ray said reaching foward and pulling Tina's t-shirt back down past her head and over her bra squished boobs. "Are we finished being cheeky?"

"Yes! Heehee, yehees!" The red faced girl giggled as she slapped her hands playfully against Ray's knees. "Please don't tickle me again uncle Ray!"

"I don't knooow" Ray said teasingly with a mock look of thought as he tapped the tips of his fingers against each other. "Are you sure you'll behave?"

"Yes, I swear!" Tina replied with a hopeful smile that Ray was on the brink of mercy.

"Well okay." Ray raised the backs of his thighs from the resting position on his ankles and releaved Tina's hips of his weight.

"Cool!" Tina delightedly began crawling backward from underneath the kneeling family friend. "Does this mean I get my present now?"

Far be it, that was not the last time Tina's young minded ditsyness would get her in trouble. With a level of innocence and lack of logic that would not leave her until well past her college years it became simple for people, ecspecially those who wanted a reason to tickle her cute body, to manipulate and trick her. Academically Tina was a reasonably clever girl, common sense however was not her forte.

"Oh dear." Ray shook his head with pretend dissapointment before swining his arms around and gripping the pant legs of Tina's short shorts. "Back to it then!"

"No! Noho! You said I was free!" Tina wiggled and clawed behind her with kicking legs she did manage to move backward as Ray tried pulling her foward. "Please don't tickle me anymore! I'm so ticklish!"

"I know and-" Ray stopped himself as he realised her held onto nothing more than the newly bottomless Tina's short shorts. "...Well if you want these back you'll have have to come and get them."

"RaAAay!" Tina smiled embaressed as she stood akwardly a few feet from the kneeling man who held her shorts, shifting her shoe encased feet while trying to pull her t-shirt down in an effort to cover her pink panties. "Give them back, I need those!"

"Look at you handing out orders." Ray teased, watching the pantless girl cross and uncross her long smooth legs while he held her shorts idle in one hand as the other wiggled it's fingers invitingly.

Swooping a hand foward Tina made a weak effort for her shorts but Ray was faster, he moved the shorts and made an attempt to grab her wrist. Neither of the grab attempts were succesful and Tina wisley kept her distance from the kneeling man. Shuffling about Tina tried hard to think of the best form of action. A sensible person would have run, got another pair of shorts, instead Tina lunged foward and back once again, this time taking one step too many.

"Wah!" Tina yelped with surprise as she felt the shorts stroke the tips of her fingers before they fell to the floor and Ray's strong hand wrapped firmly around her slender wrist. "Oh no! Ray! Let me go!"

"I don't think so young lady!" Ray said playfully as he easily held Tina who was leaning backward and trying to get her arm free, which she did as Ray let go without warning and sent her toppling backward. "Cheeky girls like you need to be taught a lesson!"

Slightly dazed from her topple it took Tina a half second too long at regaining her composure. Rolling over to push herself back upright the surprised blonde felt the same firm hands that previously gripped her wrist clutch around her ankles. With a knowing high pitched squeal Tina kicked her legs briefly before the surprisingly agile Ray swung his leg around and with a pivot landed his weight on the struggling girls calves.

"Ray no! Please!" Tina rolled back and forth on her tummy in the centre of the lounge, twisting and trying weakly to hit Ray in his large back with the bottom of her fists. "Don't do it Ray! Ray please I won't be cheeky again!"

"Too late for that missy." Ray ignored Tina's pleas as he crossed his long legs around the young blonde's ankles, the soles of her white lace up tennis shoes sticking up from between his legs and facing the ceiling. "And the more you hit me the more I'm going to have to teach you!"

"Rrr! Rrr!" Tina wiggled her pantie covered butt as she tried desperatley to claw at the carpet and free her trapped feet, the feeling of her laces being loosened only adding to her sense of panick.

Feet, for Tina, were a major problem when it came to being tickled. Ray was a special case, because he had a spot that only he and Tina knew of, a spot he lovingly refered to as 'The Ol Ray Special' and it was most tortorous. The silkly smooth skin on her right foot, between her second and third toe was unnaturally sensitive and Ray would take full advantage of that every time he tickled Tina, without fail.

"This could have been avoided if you'd behaved..." Ray said looking down at the cute wiggling cotton white socked soles before him.

"Don't tickle me! Ray! PlEEEEAHAAAH!" Tina burst into instant hysterics and out of control squirming when she felt five fingers touch down and dance across each of her sock covered feet. "HAHAHEEHA! NOOOAHAH! RAAYEEE!"

Despite the little movement and wiggling her feet could do the rest of Tina's pantless body made up for any lack of motion ten fold. Rolling side to side, beating and clawing the carpet. The young girl's eyes shut tight and flew wide open at random intervals as howling laughter and pleas for mercy bellowed from between her full lips. The dancing spider tickles were something Tina had, and would experience many times again but it was never any less maddening.

"Hey uncle Ray!" Came a cheerful familiar voice followed by the sound of a door closing, the first noises Tina heard when the tickling suddenly ceased and her full on laughter slowed to helpless giggling. "I didn't think you were going to make it!"

Still giggling and catching her breath Tina felt no change in Ray's posistion. Turning to see a sight she would have rather not Tina saw Ray still sitting cross legged around her ankles, he was hugging Chrissa. Older sister plus trapped feet was not a good thing by any stretch of the imagination, even Tina could figure that out.

"Oh I couldn't miss little Tina's big day!" Ray said as he released the twenty four year old big breasted blonde, Tina meanwhile was taking the oppurtunity to try even harder than before to escape. "Unfortunatley she's been a bit cheeky so I'm teaching her a lesson!"

"Is that right?" Chrissa said, not seeming at all to mind the fact her sister had lost her shorts, as Tina watched horrified when her big sister kneeled down on the floor facing Ray, the young girl's socked feet caught vunerable in the middle. "Have you been cheeky sis?"

"No Chrissa! Please don't!" Tina tried tugging at Ray's shirt and jerking her legs hard but it was just no use, it was even more useless when her sister's long nails touched down on her socked soles. "EEEE! AHAAHAH NOO! NO CHRISSAAHAHAH!"

Five seconds passed before Ray's fingers joined the party atop those two soft ticklish cotton feet. Before long Tina's cheeks were bright red and the thrashing girl was teary eyed from the twenty fingers torturing her trapped soles. Due to her loud hysterical laughter and whatever begging she managed to fit in Tina was unable to hear the half yelled coversation going on between her sister Chrissa and defacto uncle Ray. The conversation was not in Tina's favour.

"You know some times I think she keeps them like this just so they stay so ticklish." Tina heard Ray mention in reference to her cute wrinkly soles when Chirssa swifly pulled the half exhausted girl's socks clean off.

"She always has had nice feet." Chrissa said admiring her sisters flawless soles and cute button toes that wriggled with horrible anticipation.

"Chrissa please! Ray! Don't tickle my feet!" Tina screamed knowing that having her feet bare was terribly worse than with the socks, infact it was the worst. "Don't do it! Don't do it pleeease!"

"I don't think she wants us to do it." Ray said as he winked and wiggled his fingers toward the sikly bare soles.

"Well she shouldn't have been so cheeky!" Chrissa delved her long nails right onto the balls of Tina's feet sending her younger sister into a total ticklish frenzy.

"That's the spirit!" Ray replied as he too plunged his fingers down and cruely scrapped his nails down Tina's soft arches.

"NYAAHAHAH! PLEAHAH!" At that point, with two ticklers each using different techniques on her most ticklish area, Tina was unable to form full words and could only howl with laughter when Chrissa's long nails poked and tapped at the balls of her feet and Ray clawed up and down her arches. "AAEEHAH! NAAHAH!"

Although Tina couldn't see it at the time there was a rather fortunate point to having her sister join in. With another tickler around, despite how much they were welcome, Ray was never willing to give up his secret of 'The Ol Ray Spot'. Perhaps it was because it held a special affection for him, perhaps because he knew others would exploit it and not keep it secret. The first option was more likley.

Eventually, after minutes worth of having her toes bent back, her arches stroked, her balls poked, her instep pinched and a plethora of other terrible ticklings performed on her feet, Tina was released. Teary eyed and gasping for air the young blonde wasted no time running for her room to avoid any more lessons in cheekiness.

To Be Continued...

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back