• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Local Anchorwoman Tickled

questions

TMF Regular
I was watching a local morning news show a few minutes ago when the anchorwoman was on the floor playing with a puppy that they were trying to get adopted. They do this every week, and we get some nice shots of her feet in sandals during the summer as the camera focuses on the dog or cat playing at her feet.

This time, the puppy kept licking her knee and she was giggling. Finally, she said, "he's tickling me" and laughed again.

I actually have some history with her. I e-mailed her a couple of years ago and asked if she was ticklish. She declined to answer and I left it at that. In November, I saw her at an event. It was a politics victory party and she was there with her boyfriend (who is in politics). Late in the night, she was standing there listening to a speech when I noticed that her hells were off and she was standing next to them in her nylons.

I was about 5 feet away as I got a great close up view of her great toes in dark polish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back