• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tina: Happy Eighteenth. Part 4. [NEW!]

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
MMFF/f and FF/f

Part four of four.

Tina may not have realised earlier on in the day, the unusual reaction her body had when the boys had tickled her in the closest. The boys had not noticed either, and tickling the thong clad girl in the pool with her large bare soaking boobs bouncing about Tina nor the boys noticed once again. Surrounded by her four friends, Greg, Will, Sasha and her girlfriend Gemma, Tina found herself in nothing more than her skimpy pink bikini bottom. The four had joined forces and launched a full fire tickle attack on the poor sensitive bond. Among her hysterics and frantic splashing Tina had lost her bikini top which now floated idoly well off to the side.

For Tina she was simply being tortured, her insane level of sensitivity being taken full advantage of once again. For Greg and Will they were assisiting two incredibly attractive bikini clad lesbians tickle a topless barbie doll in a pool, at eighteen they needed little more reasoning than that. For Sasha and Gemma it had begun as playful game but they were the only ones to soon notice, ecspecially when Tina lost her top, the perverse reaction Tina's body was having. The jiggly blondes large nipples were standing to attention at and increasling errect rate, Tina had no idea she was getting so turned on.

"Get her arms!" Sasha said holding her hands up and signalling everyone to stop their assault. "Hold her back!"

Unable to resist Greg immediatly followed the hot girl's instructions and locked Tina's arms behind her back. Gasping for air and blinking tears from her eyes Tina tried hopelessly to gain some measure of reality as she couldn't help but feel the residual tingling left by the ticklish onslaught. Curious as to Sasha's plan Greg held Tina tight while Will and Gemma stood slightly off to one side and observed.

"Pl-pleaheeheese" Tina giggled knowing that there was doubtless more tickling planned for her poor near nude body. "hhh...d-don't tickle meheehe..."

"Here it comes..." Sasha teased as she stepped foward like a tiger sizing up it's prey while examining Tina's huge soaking boobs and achingly hard nipples.

"No!...no no! Pleheese!" Tina looked around desperatley at the others as Sasha's long wiggling nails immerged from the depths and slid toward her large bobbing breasts. "EEHee! Nooh! Heeheehee! Oheeehee!"

It began with a flood of girlish giggling bought on by ten long nails dancing atop Tina's fleshy melons. Giggles mixed with laughter after a few seconds when the dastardly digits tapped their way to the blonde's cushy side swells. Tina squealed and roared with teary eyed laughter when Sasha rapidly poked the ever so soft flesh under the blondes breasts. Straining her jaw Tina cried for mercy when the dark haired sadists fingers slid with frightening precision to the crease that joined her large boobs to her heaving rib cage.

"Birthday girl's got ticklish boobies!" Sasha teased as she quickly brushed the tip of her thumb across Tina's steely hard nipple before subtley returning to the dance underneath.

As it stood Tina wasn't the only who was getting hot and bothered, although she was the only one unaware of her own growing libido. Greg and Will each had boners that could knock a door down, they each also did a hopeless job of hiding them beneath their swimming trunks. Greg had to resist the urge to grind himself against Tina's near bare butt as it jiggled and squirmed meerly inches from his manhood. Sasha was unashamedly becoming wet as was Gemma whose own nipples threatened to pierce her bikini top.

"OHahaha! OooOOahahah!" Tina screamed and let a couple of involuntary moans of forced pleasure out, that along with the increasing speed than the restrained blonde began to grind her hips back and forth confirmed with absolutley certainty what Sasha suspected. "AHAhaha! Haooo Oohheehee...eehee"

"Okay." Sasha said bluntly as she stepped back and signalled Greg to release Tina with a wave of her hand. "I think birthday girl's had enough partying for one day."

Dissapointing as it was Greg and Will were stuck for options, they couldn't attack Tina again for fear of feeling Sasha's fury. Truth be told Sasha nor Gemma had given any reason to hint that they would react angrily but it simply wasn't worth the risk. Before long, once Tina had regained some measure of composure and redressed herself the two boys said their good byes. It wasn't a major loss, they reminded one another that Tina was always going to ticklish and they did all live on the same block after all. Greg and Will might never get to witness topless Tina being tickle tortured by Sasha ever again but they found their condolences where they could and were happy to atleast have the memory.

"I think I'm going to hit the sack..." Tina said with a tired smile, a towel wrapped tightly around her soaking body. "...you guys are welcome to crash in the guest room, I'm sure mom and dad won't mind."

"Thanks T!" Gemma said as she and Sasha, who were also both sporting towels tightly wrapped around their own slender wet frames. "Have a good sleep."

"Night T." Sasha said with a friendly smile before turning back toward the living room.

Locking the door behind her Tina entered the bathroom opposite her bedroom and tossed the white fluffy towel onto the sink cabinet. Looking in the mirror briefly Tina recounted the non-tickling related events of the day and smiled before opening the door to the shower. Tina looked at the door again, particularly at the lock, before unclipping her bikini top and letting it drop to the thick carpetted floor. It wasn't above her older sister's tactics to jump in on Tina while she was preparing for a shower. Chrissa had an uncanny habit of waiting until the very moment Tina was in her underwear, with the most amount of ticklish skin exposed, before opening the unlocked bathroom door and tickling her younger sister silly. It hadn't happened in a long while but regardless Tina was always aware of that particular trick and checked the lock with a paranoid regularity.

Sliding out of her pink thong Tina stood up straight and in full nude soaking glory and stepped her long creamy leg into the shower. Closing the door behind her the shapley blonde closed her eyes as the hot water steamed off her breasts, ran down her well toned tummy and trickled passed that perfectly smooth virgin mound. Opening her baby blue eyes Tina reached through the steamy cloud for the liquid soap and poured a little too much of it's thick creamy substance onto her slender hand. The liquid soap soon turned to a pink bubbly lather as she caressed her boobs and steamed the glass of the shower stall making any view from the outside impossible.

Leaving her damp bikini on the carpet Tina absent mindedly dried her hair and grabbed a new, fresh towel using it meerly for the purpose of covering herself for the four second journey back to her bedroom. Closing her bedroom door behind her Tina once again unwrapped her white fluffy towel to reveal her fully nude figure. With light dabs and careful stroking Tina dried herself off, relaxed and tired after a big and eventful day the gloriusly nude bond bothered not with pajamas, a nighty or even a blanket. Sitting on her bed Tina bought her long lucious legs up and lay flat on her back. Tina's head hit the the pillow, her eye lids dimmed and soon she was lost to the world of slumber.

"snk...eehee...kkk..." Tina twitched in her sleep and a silly little smile crept across her face. "heekk...wh?...hee..wuzat? heehee"

"Morning sleepy head." Came a soft husky voice as Tina opened her eyes an took in her surroundings.

It was light out, it was morning. What time, Tina had no idea. Clearing her eyes the blue blonde began to wake up a lot quicker than usual, as her situation was quite unusual. Still stark naked, still atop her covers. There was a slight tingling coming from her tummy, it was Sasha. Sasha lay next to her, propping herself up with one arm she used her free hand to draw light circles around Tina's sensitive tummy. On the other side was Gemma, laying in much the same posistion as Sasha. Both dark haired girls looked at Tina with a welcoming gaze, how long had they been there? Tina took little notice that their nipples were errect, as were hers curiously. Tina did notice however that both girls were just as naked she was.

"W-what...what are you doing?" Tina said as she weakly batted at Sasha's tickling hand, unable to stop looking back and forth between the two nude girls who lay in such close proximity to her own nude frame.

"Never you mind." Gemma said softly as she sat up and kneeled on the blankets next to Tina.

"You just let us take care of everything." Sasha continued her lovers thought as she remained in posistion but started to increase the speed of her dancing fingers.

"Wahait...waitheehee." Tina began to squirm and giggle beneath Sasha's nails as her understanding of the situation was far from complete and the distraction of being tickled wasn't going to help.

Looking between the two girls Tina tried with wide eyed curiousity and anxiety to grasp what exactley she had woken up to. Batting away Sasha's fingers was easy enough but Gemma soon introduced all ten of her long wiggling nails into the mix which sent the poor blonde into a jello like state of helpless giggles. Gemma and Sasha remained cool as ice, they just ran their fingers over Tina's nude torso. Thirty fingers danced over her tummy, across her ribs, over her boobs and into her poorly protected underarms. She couldn't stop them, she wanted to, desperatley, but it was no use, once under their spell she could do nothing but giggle and plead for impossible mercy.

"What a giggle box you are..." Sasha said with bedroom eyes and that husky voice that had Tina had woken to.

"Eeeheeplease! Sashahah! Heeeheeheiiee!" Tears rolled down Tina's cheeks as she laughed beneath their unpredictable fingers, her giggles and squeals turning to laughter when Gemma's nails began dancing around and on Tina's increasingly sensitive nipples. "Eeehahah! Ahahah G-Gemmahahah!"

"Don't worry T..." Sasha licked her upper lip slowly and rolled toward Tina, the two girls large boobs squishing together at the sides like pressed water balloons. "...here it comes..."

"WAAHAHA! EEEIIIEE!" Tina bucked hard and thrashed suddenly, uncontrollably as she lost all use of words when Sasha's full red lips wrapped lovingly around the blonde's errect nipple followed by her long wet tounge snaking it's way onto the surface.

Tina's tears flowed like tap water as her cheeks grew beet red when Gemma followed her girlfriend's design and began licking furiously as the hysterical blondes other nipple. Worse still, aside from the nipple licking and gentle sucking was that both Sasha and Gemma had their hands free and forty wiggling nails danced up and down Tina's sweaty bare torso. Five of the forty fingers soon broke away from the group, Tina didn't know whose hand it was, by that point Tina couldn't even remember what numbers were. The rouge hand achingly raked it's way below the vunerable blonde's lower tummy and soon found itself skating on the ever moistening surface of Tina's smooth untapped woman hood.

"Hold on tight..." Sasha's husky words of wisdom went unheard as she kissed her way down Tina's heaving rib cage, over her squirming belly and replaced the work of her hand to begin feeding on the bucking blonde's tasty inner thys.

"EEEOOooOOHH!" Tina screamed with never before felt ecstacy as Sasha's tounge wrapped around the nubile virgin's tender clit.

Cackling with relentless full blown laughter the moans of undeniable pleasure burst forth. Even Tina now realised the perverse, and most unwarrented, effect the tickling had on her trecherous young body. Gemma lay across Tina from the side, unmoving, pushing Tina down with her weight and restricting the incredible amount of bucking and thrashing she produced. Licking and sucking and Tina's errect nipples Gemma' long hair danced with ticklish results across Tina's breasts, even more so were Gemma's busy hands that wiggled and spidered up and down the moaning blonde's rib cage.

Teary, sweaty and turned on beyond anything Tina had ever imagine it was more than Gemma's tounge and hands that turned her into a raw naked being of pure feeling. On one side it was pure heaven, on the other a tickling hell unescapeable. The negative and positive fought for dominance over the young girl's body but the truth was the two feeling worked in sync to driver her mad with passion and terror. Sasha's cruel nails scribbled up and down Tina's sensitive sides and her expertly trained tounge tamed Tina's unruly clit, her lips kissing with a passionate fury at the ticklish girl's woman hood.

For one long moment Tina's entire body ceased, arching her back every muscle tensed and a look of horrible passion stayed strun across her sweaty tortured face. Then she exploded. Soaking her blanket Tina's love juices burst forth, a series of grunts and silent moans were punctuated by a loud, screaming cry of thunderous ecstacy. Clenching her eyes tight Tina grabbed at her messy blankets and crushed the edges of her matress in a grip so tight it would have surley crushed steel, her toes curled, she let out a tiny breath half resembling a moan and then collasped, utterly spent.

Although fully concious Tina had no idea what was occurring around her. For all the exhausted blonde knew she could have been on the moon. A length of time passed, she knew not how long, nor did she care in the least. It was daylight when Tina broke open her bright blue eyes, they were brighter than ever, to find herself still quite nude, sweaty, tear stained face and a curious sweet smelling juice, cool to the touch, that covered her thys and dampened her matress through.

"Happy birthday." Said Gemma who stood fully clothed in a tight t-shirt and plad skirt, long white cotton socks, shiny black lace ups and her long black hair tied back into a sensible pony tail.

"...Here's to many more." Sasha said, she too was fully clothed standing casually next to her lover in tight blue jeans, white pumps and a light grey hoody with her own hair tied in a cute little pig tails.

"What...what happened?" Tina asked sitting up a little and not bothering at all to cover herself. "Was...did I-?"

"-Have the most explosive orgasm of all time?" Sasha finished Tina's sentence for her with a proud grin. "Yes honey, you did indeed...it seems you rather like being tickled."

"...no...no I hate it...it-it drives me crazy." Tina sat up a little more and looked down at the wet patch in the centre of her matress. "It really does...I don't know why I did that...I really can't stand being tickled."

"Well...whatever happened, one way or another being tickled makes you totally horny." Gemma concluded as she took a few steps toward the bed.

"I feel funny..." Tina said examining herself for the first time. "All tingly."

"You get that." Sasha said as she followed Gemma toward the bed.

"After and orgasm you tend to feel things a lot more." Gemma explained as she climbed onto the bed, kneeling in front of Tina. "You're nerve endings are all on high alert, makes you crazy sensitive."

"Probably makes you crazy ticklish." Sasha said kneeling next to Gemma at the foot of Tina's bed.

"Um...I don't-" Tina said with a tremble in her voice, curling her cute little toes when she noticed the two girls eyeing up her bare little feet. "WAIT!"

Before Tina could move in her spent, exhausted and slightly dazed state, Sasha and Gemma pounced. Grabbing an ankle each it took little effort to wrestle Tina's feet between their legs. With their backs to the nude, panicking girl Sasha and Gemma wrapped their strong thys firmly around Tina's ankles. Beating weakly with girly fists, and not wanting to cause any real harm to her friends, Tina hit the two girls on their backs but there was only seconds before she felt the first touch and began to loose herself helplessly to the abyss that was a world of tickles.

"AAEEAHAH! Please stoAHAHAP!" Tina bucked backward and slammed her head against the pillow, her long blonde hair messy and whipping in all directions as the truth of Sasha and Gemma's words became clear, post orgasm did in fact make Tina inhumanly ticklish. "AAHAHEEII! NAHAHA!"

Her nipples began to grow. Her wrinkly soles wriggled in their inescapable trap. Her mound grew wet. Ten long nails danced between her toes, down her arches, over her heels and across her instep. Tina screamed for mercy, cried for the torture to stop. Moaned for that sweet release that only intense horror could produce. And the ticking went on.

The End.

As always any and all comments are most appreciated. :)

Wonderful, TickleMantis! Absolutely wonderful! :woot: :couch:
Too bad that didn't happen for my 18th birthday! :D

Hey Let's See

Tine and her sister tickled sexually together and non consensually!

wowowow what a birthday...i've followed Tina through her various ticklish escapades...excellent story and so very descriptive..

Awesome story, i got tickled on my 18th lol, im 21 now, well im extremely ticklish and my friends and brothers now that so they tickle me alot even now that im adult they still tickle torture me lol, mostly in my armpits and feet lol, well anyway all four of my friends and two of my brothers tied me to my bed and i was wearing a singlet top and my feet were bare, and so i had one of my brothers tickling my armpits and the other tickling my feet with one of my friends also tickling my feet lol and two friends tickling my sides and stomach lol, so that was one good 18th birthday tickling experience im extrememely ticklish as i said above but secretly love to be tickled lol. :feets: :D

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back