• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need help w/Real Player

nstklr

TMF Regular
Hi all,

Hope this is the proper forum for this.

A while back I downloaded a 12 MB RM file called Rack. It took a while cause I'm on a modem connection.

Problem is, it goes through the entire 7 minutes of it with no sound and a black screen. Is there a plug in or something I've missed here? I would really like to see this one since it's one of the longest clips I've seen around.

Thanks,

Bob, aka NSTklr

Just a tip

I am by now way a computer expert. I do notice however I have trouble with certain clips with Real Player. What I do now gives me a much better sucess rate. I right click on the link and Save As to my desktop. Once it is downloaded I can play on Real Player. I have run into many problems trying to "Play" in a direct connection. Once it is on my desktop the problems seem to disappear. You may want to save it further down the folders as I usually don't keep anything visable on the desktop once I have view it, I delete it, or burn it to a disk. This may help.

2 easy fixes

1. From the realplayer HELP menu, go in and select components to download, there's a big list, and what you are looking for is
RealPlayer CoDec 2.0 or later... download it and that should work...

BUT, if it doesn't...

2. Go to Real's webpage and download the free version of their new player (RealONE or something similar) that one has ALL the latest fixes... they try to clobber you ovr the head with their$9.95/mo FLAGSHIP product, but they still offer the free version, you just need to scroll to the middle of the page.

Thanks for the help..........

Hi again,

Thanks for the replies.

I have done all of the above before I posted my problem, with the exception of the latest Real Player. I have since upgraded to the free one, and checked for updates.

Same problem, 7 minutes 59 seconds of black screen and no sound. Oh well, maybe someday?:rolleyes:

Thanks again folks!

Bob, aka NSTklr

could be a corrupted file then

and if the file is corrupted, pretty much the only fix is to re-download it.
You could try to run a Scandisk and Defrag on the HDD, but if the new player didn't work, then I'd bet it's just a bad file.

Can't find it anymore

I have tried to find it again, but can't seem to locate it. As noted above it's called Rack.rm. When I run it the title at the top of the Real Player says Monique tickled by Chase!

It took quite a while to download this one on a modem connection, but I would be willing to give it one more try if I could find it.

Bob, aka NSTklr

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back