• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Full Circle Journey, Instant Replay Hosts, Ongoing Tensions, And, Out, or In?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their latest road trip. They started well, by taking two of three in Washington, but then, things went south, as they lost two of three in both Philadelphia, and Cincinnatti. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams they had opened the season with.
While Mitch was off on his road trip, he had more knock down, drag out, battles, with Naomi, on the computer. Instead of being honest with him to his face, Naomi now told him over the computer that she quote "hated" it when he tickled other girls at the tickle parties, or talked to girls on the tickling site that the team belonged to. Mitch, conversely, told Naomi that he was fed up with her suspicious attitude, her ranting and carrying on, her threats, and her typing in capital letters at him on the computer. Naomi told Mitch that he was quote "pushing her to the edge of the cliff, and that he was "just about done". Mitch then posed the important question to Naomi, and asked her if she wanted out. Naomi defensively said:" No, is that what you want? Is that why you're acting this way?" Mitch retorted that if he wanted out, he would have seen a lawyer, and served Naomi with divorce papers. Clearly, this was a frustrating, complex, miserable, situation, that could either stay status quo, get worse, end in divorce, or, finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.
On Sunday night, when Mitch returned home from Cincinnatti, Naomi was sitting in the living room, barefoot, on the sofa:" I think you know where you're going, and what you're not getting" Naomi started in. "Dont worry, bitch from down under, I know, and, maybe I had some on the road trip, and I dont want any from you!" Mitch shot back. "I sure as hell hope that isnt true, American asshole, because, if I find out it is, I will hit you with divorce papers so fast, that your head will spin" Naomi said, her voice rising. "Tell me, if you're so miserable, and all you want to do is not have sex with me, and serve me with divorce papers, then why the fuck are you still here? Why havent you left!?" Mitch challenged. Naomi looked at him with a look of death:" I am still here, because, I am hopeful, that, somewhere in there, underneath this "I dont give a fuck about anyone else but Mitchell, fuck you, Naomi attitude, is the man that I loved, and married, and that he will surface. Is that some kind of a challenge, Mitchell? Do you want me to leave??" Naomi charged. "No, if I wanted you to leave, I would have said so, or, I myself would have left." Mitch replied. The couple slept in seperate bedrooms that night.
The next night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand at the ballpark, against the Mets. Kate Hudson was on the mound. She didnt have her best stuff, but kept the team in the game, allowing three runs in six innings. The Good Guys got just enough runs, and prevailed, by a 4-3 score. Gil Bellows had the ball the next night, and allowed but one run in nine innings, but lost, 1-0. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday evening, and permitted two runs in eight strong innings, of a 5-2 win.
Thursday was an off day. The couple showed up to counesling that day, and the couneslor himself was perplexed:" It's almost like the two of you are jockeying for position, or playing a game of "I dare you", to see who blinks first. This really isnt a marriage. I am beginning to question, if you really want to save your marriage, and make it a happy one, or if you want to remain together, and be miserable. Right now, I am seeing that you both are content being unhappy, and getting under each other's skin" The couneslor said.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the hill, and pitched a fine game, allowing five hits in eight innings, of a 3-0 shutout. After Rachel Leigh Cook took a 6-1 pounding on Saturday night, Kate Hudson opposed John Smoltz on a clear, bright, 85 degree day, in front of a sellout. Both pitchers were sterling that day, with Kate allowing one run in eight innings, while fanning nine Braves, and Smoltz working eight innings of one run ball, and punching out eleven Good Guys. The game was tied, 1-1 in the ninth, when Mitch came up, and blasted one over the left field wall, to give the Good Guys a 2-1 victory.
Houston entered Paradise on Monday night. Gil Bellows took the ball on Monday, and allowed one run in eight innings, good enough this time for a win, as the Good Guys scored three, and prevailed, 3-1. Charlize Theron had the assignment on Tuesday night, and permitted four runs in the first inning, as the team couldnt recover, and lost, 4-1. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny, dry, 87 degree, Wednesday, in front of a sellout. Neve pitched a decent game that day, allowing three runs in seven innings. The bullpen and offense came to her rescue, as the bats produced six runs, and the bullpen did the rest, as the team came away with a 6-3 Good Guys win, that finished off a fine six and three homestand. Tensions were still existing galore between Mitch and Naomi, and, as the team packed to head on a New York, Atlanta, and Houston trip, things for the couple were at best, uncertain.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be Tammy, a petite, cute, brunette, who, in spite of being married, likely had a crush on Mitch, due to her friendly attitude toward him. Tammy was the manager of one of the Good Guys stores at the ballpark. The cute and petite girl was tied hands and feet, in a bra and panties, in the middle of the fetish club, to the tickle table. Catcher Barney began the tickle on Tammy's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, second baseman Russell was next, tickling Tammy on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she bucked, and giggled hysterically:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! OH GEEE NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! Working down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling Tammy on her hips inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as her legs bucked, and she squeaked:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! Finally, Mitch, with a big grin on his face, positioned himself at Tammy's bare feet. He attacked Tammy's soles with his fingers, two feathers, an electric toothbrush, ice, and even his tounge, over Tammy's soles and toes. Tammy went beserk, she wiggled her toes every which way, and squealed and screamed with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEH! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! Finally, the tickle ended, and the cute Tammy was untied.
On Thursday, Mitch had to depart for his road trip, and the flight to JFK airport in New York:" Another miserable homestand. No sex, fighting, little talking, and no progress, are we really going to go on like this?" Mitch asked. Naomi was silent, staring into space, then said, to no one in particular:" I dont know, Mitchell". "Will you be here when I get back?" Mitch asked. Naomi took a deep sigh:" Yes, Mitchell, I am not going anywhere. I will be right here when you get back" Naomi said.
So, it had been another very difficult homestand for the couple, with the same issues, and no progress. Now came another ten day, three city road trip, for the Good Guys, and Mitch. Would happiness ever come to Mitch and Naomi? Would they stay the same? Stay together and get worse? Split? Or finally improve? It was a very complex situation, and, those answers would come, or, at least some answer would come, in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well there's certainly trouble in Paradise. The counselor may have a point. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. Yes, I think the couneslor may have a point. These are two people, with stubborn personalities, who dont want to give up position.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back