• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Experimental Formating

Tickleslave07

TMF Regular
Hi everyone,
TS07 here again, Just the other day I read two comments concerning my most recent post it was excellent advice so here is my crack at making a story tighter to fit the whole page.
If Tom and isabeau are reading this I just want to thank you
and I hope this is what you two meant by formating.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Intergalactic Hysteria
`````````````````````````````
It turned out to be another hot and humid night; sleeping was unbearable, as I got up for the umpteenth time thinking to myself. “This is nut's; I gotta get out of here.” So out of the house I went.
Not to concerned with who really noticed me or not I hoped in my car then started driving.
Minutes passed after speeding up the ramp before the breeze kicked in through the opened windows giving just a little relief to me.
switching on the radio next I caught the following news bulletin; “This just in to the news desk; citizens are urged to say in their homes and off the streets until further notice; due to a rash of disappearances within the state; please stay tuned to this station for further updates.” Switching off the radio I kept driving thinking to myself just how bizarre this new particular bulletin was.
However as I was approaching the off ramp to leave the highway a bright light appeared from out of nowhere stopping my car in it's tracks.
“Great; now what's going on?” Naturally the first thing I thought of was that someone just might have reported me missing our something; so with nothing on my body but a pair of g-string underwear on I bravely stepped out of my automobile.
Bare-chested, and bare-footed I turned around to view a multi colored object just hovering there above me. Where all I could really do was just stand there in utter awe and amazement.
It just might have been one thing to see a space ship in a newspaper or comic book, but not to be in the presents of one hovering over you looking quite ominous.
Just then a signal bright beam of light struck me smacking me directly in the eyes without warning after which listening I heard a strange voice exclaim. “Do as I command and obey me walk foreword.”
Now even though I might of thought better of it at first; I really had absolutely no control of my actions, so believe it or not I mindlessly obeyed the strange voice and kept walking foreword.
However it wouldn't be until I finally stood beneath it that I now saw myself being somehow elevated up and into this strange vessal.
“Ah another earth specimen excellent strip him immediately for orientation we will be commencing shortly.” Exclaimed one of them; as he could be seen walking away.
The other two merely cut off and shredded my cute g-string right in front of me; while the other one injected my genital area with a serum of some kind
that for the lack of a better phrase instantly gave me a rock solid hard on so much to the fact it even exposed the pinkish tip of my extremely-sensitive cock-head.
Then as magical as it had appeared to me it swiftly vanished from that very spot with me there as it's passenger along for the ride.
For me it seamed like more than a few minutes before they commanded me move once more, but sadly I just followed these strange creatures into an auditorium styled room with thousands of other humans like myself completely naked from head to toe.
Seated beside another beautiful lady I then had my legs lifted up and slightly separated restrained there in front of me beside the younger ladies.
This younger lady seated beside me for all intensive purposes was stunning, and quite gorgeous. She looked to be 6'2'' tall and she couldn't of weighed more than 115lbs my guess if I were to be granted one could best describe her as 36-24-36.
Positioned with what looked to be a virtual reality helmet upon her head she kept her silence
making me think she was watching something really good.
Page 2
As a matter of fact looking around all of them within his room had their own too my only real disappointment was where was mine.
.Immediately after mine was placed over my head came next a sea of multi colors that swirled and flashed that captured my mind further in a deeper hypnotic trance than before but believe me this was only a prequel to what I'd see next.
Because the very next image told me just what I'd be used for exactly seeing next an erotic tickler tickling another human male sort of made me more aroused.
However shortly after seeing this another light shinned brightly calling us all to their spokes person entering the great auditorium.
Seconds passed before we heard. “Welcome slaves I am Master Golder the supream overlord of a planet known as Zomba it's approximately a billion miles away from what you call earth.
All of you captured have been not only stripped of your coverings, but that to of your individual memories, and shortly you all will have them replaced with brand new ones as slaves to the empire.” No sooner had he finished then we all could be seen sitting straight much more erect in our chairs as the re-programming of each and everyone of us began.
Erasing all of our thoughts, all of our fears, and more importantly our memories replacing them with brand new identites.
Hours passed before we were finally released one by one we could be seen leaving the so called auditorium.
Amazingly no one really felt the least bit ashamed, of their individual nudity, or even the least bit threatening to the fact we were all here at all.
But honestly how could anybody be threatening with not only all of their memories erased, but also the fact that we had all been hypnotically and deeply entranced into complete and utter obedience toward our new hosts.
Phase two however commenced with everyone of us lying on these special metal tables with all of our wrists secured to either side of us, and our legs somehow elevated a little to next having all of our ankles secured to the far end of our own individual tables slightly spread apart from one other.
Lastly upon all of our heads these creatures covered them with black leather hoods complete with openings for each of our individual mouths.
As phase three commenced there literally wasn't a moments silence to be heard within that very room as sounds of thunderous hysterical laughter echoed of those walls.
Not really knowing how many of them were tickle torturing anyone else I had of course first hand knowledge a pretty dam good idea of just how many creatures were tormenting my nude body.
Three and yes if you really wanted to know they were merciless in the tickling of me.
The first of them to no surprise was slowly and methodically torturing my upper half.
While the second creature could be felt tickling not only my inner thighs, but my balls and yes even my super sensitive tip of my cocks head in addition to it's shaft just as slow and even just as methodically as the first creature was.
Lastly I had been blessed with an additional third creature who you guessed it was joining his unmerciful and methodical friends in even more slow torture of my even more sensitive high arched bare feet and toes.
Finally the simplest of this bizarre orientation happened next when those who had been literally driven insanely mad by their torture were first allowed to shower to freshen up then thrown from there into another separate room for a knock down; drag out; no holds bared; sexual orgy.
Page 3
Fortunately for me if you wanted to call it that was paired up with Natalia the scrumptious 6'2'' tall young lady from earlier who I found myself privileged to be seated next to earlier.
Natalia's leap in my waiting arms was if anything acrobatic catching her quick I felt in addition to her wrists wrapping themselves around my neck.
As for Natalia's very sexy high arched bare feet her ankles then quickly found themselves securing together just under both of my ass cheeks.
Eventually after the pairings had been established all those creatures could really hear or for that matter see was natural earthling raw sexual appetites not only being fully displayed but joyously admired there right before them.
Suddenly as the final couple fell exhausted from their countless hours of sexual bliss and ecstasy we all listened to hear. “Congratulations, future slaves of our planet Zomba you have all excelled wonderfully in your orientation bravo.” Having said that Master Golder leaves the observation room.
Several hours passed as we continued resting before we were once again gathered together to
disembark from the massive ship.
Once exposed to the planets surface we were then informed that it's atmosphere was identical to earths in addition to that Zomba has two seasons with were spring and summer and that each lasted six months long.
Zomba unlike earth had no cool to really bitterly cold months at all to speak of.
Instead From what I could gather their seasons only consisted of spring and summer that amazingly lasted six months long..
While everyone else were hauled away to await being auctioned off Natalia and I had for some strange reason had been singled out.
Who really knew why; just could of been someone else were secretly impressed with our performance,.all we could tell was we were being lead away somewhere else completely different.
Watching Natalia and I saw Master Golder speaking with another of his kind.
This new person he was talking to like the others didn't have any facial features to speak off,
so a lot of their communication was in sigh language.
However as the two of them approached us Golder's face changed magically before us just enough to speak to us in English.
“Congratulations; you two you've been sold in a silent auction aboard the space already by this man his name is Master Zog”
After which together we hear the snaps of his fingers awakening Natalia and I instantly to our brand new lives.
“Oh my God Sampson was I tired”
“I'll say you hit that hyperbarack chamber,
and swish you were out cold.”
“Oh and you weren't huh?”
Together Natalia and I held one another's waists as Golder exclaimed: “Well here you are you too love birds; you asked me if I could bring you here and I did, so if you'll excuse me I'll bid you goodbye.” And with that he strolled away from us heading no doubt back to his ship
Once again as magically as Golder's face transformed earlier, so to didn't the residence Natalia and I soon entered.
“Hope you two got yourselves plenty of rest because now it's time to go to work.” Shortly after Zogs announcement however Natalia and I suddenly found ourselves plunged into
Page 4
complete and utter darkness as we next found our heads being covered with what felt like leather hoods. After which we were then by great force gently tossed into what felt like medical chairs then tightly secured to them.
With both our legs slightly elevated not to mention spread apart, our arms next were raised and positioned to either sides of us.
Our wrists however felt like they were suspended up by extremely taunt chains feeling in addition to the wrist clamps made Natalia and I quite vulnerable.
“Mm, Excellent first position choice, Yes.” After which the
numerous creatures slowly began their ticklish assault upon us.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back