• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kiera Knightly Part III

Ticklish_witch

TMF Expert
I didn't write the first 2 parts, here are the links for part 1 and 2 anyway, all of the Kiera Knightly parts are written by different authors.

Kiera Knightly Part I
Kiera Knightly Part II

Now, before I start, I'd like to say how I came to make this addition to the many-authored series.

When I read the two Kiera Knightly stories, I loved them, because I am a huge fan of Kiera Knightly, and love seeing her get tickled, so naturally, I enjoyed the stories.

I also noticed that the ler in both of these stories was Orlando Bloom, who, I am also a huge fan of.

Therefore, in this addition to the Kiera Knightly series, I decided to make Orlando Bloom the lee and Kiera Knightly the ler... for a while.

Here we go, please give feedback:

Orlando Bloom awoke from his dazed sleep in the back of his limo, he sat up, slightly embarrased to have been sleeping in front of his co stars Johnny Depp and Kiera Knightly. He grunted a little as he steadied himself, stiff from sleeping in such a cramped position.
"You look terrible, I knew I should have woken you when you were sleeping at such an odd angle" Kiera said, reaching over to rub his shoulders lightly. Orlando lifted his feet up to place them on the seat next to him and bumped them on the cup holder.
"Ow, damn" he cursed, rubbing his foot uselessly with his hand.
"That looks painful, you want a massage"? Kiera asked, raising her eyebrows at him a little. Orlando couldn't pass it up. He lifted his feet and carefully set his ankles on his sexy co-stars lap.

Kieras POV~
Kiera could hardly conceal her grin. Johnny was grinning at her from across the seat too. He knew what was going on but didn't say anything. Kiera had been planning her whole, "foot massage" thing since the dance. After the ticklish torture her co star had put her through, she was dying to know if he was ticklish.
She started her massage slowly, rubbing one foot at a time with both hands before putting one foot in each hand and rubbing the balls of his feet. When she found the right moment, she lightly scraped each of her thumbnails on each of his soles.
Orlando jerked his feet a little but she held him fast.
"Problem"? She asked innocently.
"Just a bit ti.."
"What was that, I'm sorry, I couldn't understand you" She said, giving a cute little smile to Johnny, who was watching the whole thing with a grin on his face.
"Ticklish!" Orlando said a bit louder, jumping again, as Kiera wriggled her fingers in the center of his foot.
"A bit"? Kiera asked playfully, tickling his instep with her index fingers making him squirm a bit more.
Orlando squirmed, trying not to laugh and trying to resist pulling his feet out of her hands. He didn't want her to know how bad he had it.
"Yes just a bit" he said, trying to block out the sensation she was making him feel.
Johnny turned his head out of the window so Orlando couldn't see his silent laughter.
"'Cause, you know, it doesn't seem like it". Kiera teased, still tickling, moving her fingers to the tops of his feet.
"Well I'm- PLEASE" he said, finally giving in, ripping his feet from her grip and sighing.
Kiera and Johnny gave in and burst into identical fits of laughter.
Kieras laughter increased and Johnny turned to her.
Orlando had his fingers wrapped around her waist and was tickling her ribs like mad through her thin dress.
Johnny slipped off his feet and starting tickling Kiera along with Orlando.
Kiera's laughter doubled and she started begging them to stop.
Orlando managed to get lower and started tickling Kieras feet while Johnny continued tickling her ribs and under her arms.
Kiera gained back a bit of strength. She sat herself up on Johnnys lap and held his hands in hers and managed to flail her feet out of Orlandos grip.
She held her ground for a moment, panting and hiccuping the last of her giggles, until Orlando dived up at her again and she writhed around attempting to keep her vulnerable abdomen away from Orlandos fingers and still hold on to Johnnys hands. He managed to get her arms under his so his hands were free and hers were trapped above her head so Orlando and Johnny had a perfectly open, and perfectly ticklish, playing field.
Finally regaining some thought, Kiera started using her trapped hands to tickle Johnnys sides, making his squirm and loosen his grip a bit on her arms. Finally sitting up a bit, Kiera yanked her arms back to freedom and covered her poor middle section. Orlando sat up, panting, Johnny lay his head back against the window, also panting, and Kiera literally rolled off of the seat and onto the floor where she splayed herself out, desperate for some fresh air.

"Do you know how much fun we could have had if we knew that about her during shooting"? Johnny asked, still panting, to Orlando who grinned.
He looked down at Kiera who gave a secretive grin up at him. He winked and looked back to Johnny, who had his eyes closed and was half-smiling, as the air conditioner in the limo-cieling blasted cold air at him and through his hair.
"Oh, loads Im sure" Orlando said, setting his head back against the window and letting the air conditioning blast his stress away. At least his feet didn't hurt anymore.

Feedback please?

Very cool story! I'm not into any sort of male tickling, but I love Kiera Knightley so I can look past it.

Wow, don't know how I missed this but very well done. I really liked it.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back