• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Naked Tickle and Tease

Helena

Level of Tangerine Feather
Naked Tickle and Tease

Playtime: my favorite thing. I am 100% lee, and there is nothing I enjoy more than a good tickle. I climbed on to my bed and laid down on the comforter in my jeans and black top ready for fun. My shoes were off, I had removed all my jewelry, and I was ready to be blindfolded. No one loves to be tickled more than me, so I was very excited. My body was positioned in the usual way so that he could tie me.

“I’m in position, and ready for you! Hello? Hello? Where are you?”

When he came into the room, he looked me over. He shook his head from left to right a few times, and made a groaning sound. “I thought you said you were ready. Why are your jeans and top still on? You are wearing a belt? I don’t think so. Lose the shirt and the jeans. When they are off, call me back in. Let’s see some skin Helena."

He walked towards the living room, and left me with a dilemma. He had tickled me a few times before. Each time, I had pants and a top on, and he had removed my footwear. He had tickled my tummy quite adequately, and was an expert on my bare feet, so it surprised me that he expected this occasion to be different from the last couple of times. What the heck was going on? He expected me to just casually take off my top and jeans, and then call him back into the room when I was finished? Like that isn’t a bit awkward.

I really wanted to play with him, so perhaps he would be willing to compromise on the clothing issue. I called him back to my bedroom by yelling, “I want to negotiate. I’ll take off the belt.” I removed it, and put it on the floor. I had worn it the other times we had played as extra security that my pants would stay up. Apparently, I would not have that device today.

He walked into the bedroom and I positioned myself on the bed so he could tie me. “Lose the jeans and the top. Take them off now. Do it if you want to play.” Oh, this just wasn’t fair. I didn’t know if I could do it myself, but perhaps he would remove my clothes for me. The thought of being stripped by him was starting to turn me on. “You take them off of me.” I raised my arms. I expected him to rip my top off but he didn’t.

“There are things I want to do to you that I can’t do while you are dressed. I have been giving your thighs some thought this week. I want to have full access to your legs. I want to be more aggressive with you, and tickle the backs of your legs and your bottom. If you remove your own clothing and present yourself too me, I will be certain that you want that tickling. Now that I’ve had time to consider things, I’ve wanted to have access to your chest and arms as well. Off with the panties and bra too!”

Oh my god! I wasn‘t expecting to be naked, and undressing myself. I had thought that today would be the same kind of session we had before with just my shoes off. He wanted me to undress myself if I wanted more from him than what he was giving me already. He was a really good tickler. I just didn’t know how to do what he asked the way he wanted me to do it. I like to be taken by an aggressive man, but he wanted me to give myself to him. I started to cry, because I had wanted to play with him, and I was unsure about whether I could strip.

“I hate you. Don’t feel sorry for me, I’m fine. Don’t touch me, I mean it. You are so demanding.” I screamed with frustration and had a psycho moment of torment: wanting to be stripped but being made to strip for him. “Damn it to all fucking hell, why can’t you just take my clothes off like a normal person?” Tears ran down my cheeks. “I’m submissive and I’m used to being taken.” Like everything else in life, my psycho moment ended.I regained my composure and slowly removed my shirt up over my head.

I laughed when he gently stroked my sides. He stroked his finger from my jeans to my ribs and I let out a screech. He repeated the stroking with a little more intensity. “I want to kiss and tickle your breasts and thighs. I’ll tease you to orgasm. I’ll spank your bottom. I’ll take you to bed and worship you. I want to use my teeth on the instep of your feet and run a comb over your soles. Lie down.”

I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down to my ankles. I still had 2 more garments to go, and my need to be tickled overshadowed my modesty and I removed my black bra and panties. He came right to me and picked me up. He kissed my mouth using his tongue. He placed me on my bed and I was completely breathless. Now that I had showed my wanting by taking off my clothes, he bound me hand and foot spread eagle on the bed.

I was tied face up but he explored my back by sliding his hands underneath me. He kneaded my bottom with his hands and tickled my hips. The inside of my hips was so sensitive and I loved the sensations it gave me throughout my whole body. He slowly went to the inside of my thighs. One at a time he stroked them so lightly. I didn’t want him to stop. EVER. I let go and laughed for him really, really hard. It tickled me so much I screamed and screamed. He was mean with his fingers and mouth on my thighs, and I had not realized how ticklish I am there.

He got his comb and moved to my feet, and began running it over my soles. First he ran it up and down my foot. Then he went from side to side. I love that helpless feeling I get when my body cannot fight anymore, and I’m forced to make uncontrolled noises and screeches. When he used his teeth to nibble my instep, I screeched and lost control. He was really giving me everything he could to drive me nuts. It was fantastic, and I never wanted him to stop.

After the comb and teeth torture on my poor innocent feet, he sucked my toes! That bastard. He used his teeth to nibble them. He tickled the tops of my feet, and I finally begged him to stop it. I just needed him to move to a different spot because the sensations were too much for me.

He started to kiss and tickle my hips again and moved up to my breasts. He made circles around them with his tongue and then tickled my armpits and ribs with feathery touches. He was indeed a master tickler. He was worth taking all my clothes off for. I was tortured and tickled and teased beyond what I thought was my limit. I discovered my truly submissive side that day, and discovered that I can scream my safe word and mean it!

Last edited:
One word.

Wow <<<<----

Now the question is...is this a true story? :poke3: :poke3: :poke3:

Last edited:
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
Thank you fttickler........
You are always so sweet to me.
I hope you are having a good day.

:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou
Hello theniteavenger and fttickler,
It makes me giggle that you want to know everything.
I am so happy that you both enjoyed it.
:couch:

I must admit, i was touching myself reading this story. where i was touching ill never reveal! :manicd:

:2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke:
Maniac,
Tickles to you. If it made you touch yourself, fantastic!

Helena,
This was beautifully written, emotional and passionate. Now I have to look back and see what else you've written that I have missed.

Thank you for sharing,
Nicole :bubble:

wowo Helena...fantastic story..beautifully written, descriptive..great job..

Wow! Highly erotic! Super sexy.

Talk about one exciting fantasy! Very well written.

(*sigh*) :redheart: Yet another hottie I can only dream of tickling. :feets: <<<<----

FlockOfSeagulls said:
Very nice story...you little Minx!!! :upsidedow

:wub: Flocky, :wub:
:2poke: I'm so glad you enjoyed reading my story. Minx??? :2poke:

Embracabl said:
Helena,
This was beautifully written, emotional and passionate. Now I have to look back and see what else you've written that I have missed.

Thank you for sharing,
Nicole

:wub: Nicole, :wub:
You are very nice to say sweet things about my story. I'm glad you liked it!
:2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke:

Your stories are so short and small...!!! >/

...the easier they are to take with me. :)

isabeau said:
wowo Helena...fantastic story..beautifully written, descriptive..great job..

:wub: Isabeau :wub:
:2poke: Tickles to you. :2poke:
I'm glad you enjoyed my story.

sole seeker said:
Wow! Highly erotic! Super sexy.

Talk about one exciting fantasy! Very well written.

(*sigh*) Yet another hottie I can only dream of tickling.
:2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke:
Sole seeker,
You are so sweet. Thank you for the nice comments.

Very nice and well told story Helena. Very picturesque and lovely. Thank you for sharing it.

Last edited:
Ace Riley said:
Your stories are so short and small...!!! >/

...the easier they are to take with me. :)
:idunno:
Awwwwww,
Ace, that's funny. BTW, your siggy has beautiful teeth! LOL

:2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke:

lovethemaster22 said:
That was really beautiful Helena!
:smilelove :smilelove :smilelove
Thank you.

PokeyinMich said:
Very nice and well told story Helena. Very picturesque and lovely. Thank you for sharing it.

:2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke:
Pokey,
Hello. I love your siggy with the little m&m's on the motorcycle. LOL
Thank you so much for reading my story!
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Wonderful story Helena :)
There are so many talented writers around here!! :D

huskys said:
Wonderful story Helena :)
There are so many talented writers around here!! :D

:2poke: Hello huskys :2poke:
Thank you for reading my story and leaving such a nice comment!

Awesome!

That was a FABULOUS story, Helena! You are very talented! I loved it!:)

Blessings,
~Ari

Oh My Fucking God!!!

That story was totally A W E S O M E! And it should be a Golden Feather Award winner. In fact I'll nominate it for one right now. Please send this story to every tickling video producer and get one of them to make a video of it. I want to buy a copy right now.

BTW I am sweating and was definately touching myself. If I could only write like you... I give it <<<<---- <<<<---- <<<<---- <<<<---- <<<<----

hard2break007 said:
That was a FABULOUS story, Helena! You are very talented! I loved it!:)

Blessings,
~Ari

:justlips:
Thank you, Ari.

Wonderful Story

I loved your attraction to/ fear of submission in this story. What a marvelous series of perdicaments you find yourself in.... Next time we need to find how you do tied tummy down....

fondly yours,

Chris

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back