• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticking scenes */M

"Sadly"?

"Sadly"?

Why is it that you put a negative connotation with a male (or in the case of the clips you've linked--male animals) being tickled?

Please, please, please remember that there are people who come to this forum who love /male tickling. There's nothing wrong, sad, sick or negative about it.

kucheeku said:
Why is it that you put a negative connotation with a male (or in the case of the clips you've linked--male animals) being tickled?
Because he obviously prefers female tickling.

Dur.

Big ups to moose AND kucheeku,

kucheeku said:
Please, please, please remember that there are people who come to this forum who love /male tickling. There's nothing wrong, sad, sick or negative about it.

Thank you for that validation. I do think we need to be careful about the things we wax poetically negative about. Whether he prefers women at the ticklee or not, let's not take even indirect stabs at each others' preferences.....please.

Thank you for posting in a respectful, helpful, informational and...well....mature manner. This forum thrives on just that kind of interplay.

OH!....and thanks for the post, moose! The links are much appreciated....

May the tickling continue....unabated,

tom thumb

Can someone translate the Tom Thumb into english? The spitting water and not understanding the language weirds me out.

Thanks for posting these clips. The Tom Thumb thing kinda weirded me out a little bit, but it's all good.

The Tom Thumb clip is actually from a Mexican children's fantasy film "Little Red Riding Hood And The Monsters". You can order it, English dubbed, from Something Wierd Video on VHS.

Basic plot - the Big Bad Wolf & the Ogor have been convicted by a jury of monsters of being 'nice', and befriending Red Riding Hood & Tom Thumb. The powerful witch whom own the castle & conviened the monster court sentences the Wolf & Ogor to die, but orders their torment first. They are stretched out, tickled, get the water treatment, then get tickled a 2nd time, before a buzz saw almost cuts them in half. It is wierd. The entire movie is wierd.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back