• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Claire's Torment (MM/F; stomach, feet)

gonnagetworse

READ THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE ACTUAL DOCUMENT.

BY READING THE DOCUMENT BELOW, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS:

DISCLAIMER:
You must be 18 years or older to read this document. This work is purely fiction and as such any event or person that occurs within the text has not existed within the author's knowledge. Any similarities to real-life people or events are purely coincidental. All names and locations have been chosen arbitrarily and are not based on anything other than the author's imagination. The author also denies any originality within the text, and therefore some parts of the text may be unintentionally derived from other uncited works. The author claims no responsibility whatsoever for what may happen with, or because of, this document. The author does not take credit for this work and as such it can never be legally attributed to any real-life person and may only be attributed to the online avatar "gonnagetworse".

AUTHOR'S DISCLAIMER:
Frankly, I don't care for your deconstructive criticism. I will ignore it or immediately reduce it to absurdity. This story is an edit of osiris's "BoA torment part 1" and as such the situation is derived from that work. I have edited a good portion of the text, to the point where I feel that this work is only loosely based on osiris's story. I do not wish the below, nor any similar situation, on any individual; this document was written for the sake of entertainment alone.

osiris's "BoA torment part 1" can be found at http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=71697

WARNING:
This document contains depictions of: (1) kidnapping, (2) nonconsensual bondage, (3) nonconsensual torture. Torture includes, but is not limited to: (1) (primarily) tickling, (2) humiliation, (3) taunting. If any of the above offends you, you are advised to not read the below document.

Claire’s Torment

Greg and Joseph were two unlikely staff members at Michigan State University.
Greg, a 26 year-old muscular man, had a criminal record behind him. When he was 14, he kidnapped a local 16 year-old girl at his high school and sexually tormented her in an abandoned workshop for over 3 weeks, but was found innocent at juvenile court. When he was 17, Greg was convicted of multiple counts of battery, robbery, bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, assault, sexual assault, sexual deviancy, and slander. He was also tried for the kidnapping and torture of a 18 year-old cheerleader that attended his high school, but the case was dropped when Greg paid a settlement and agreed to go into counseling for 4 years. For his other crimes, he was sentenced to 6 years in jail, but he was released after 2 for good behavior. But, true to his form, Greg remained a ruthless sadist throughout his imprisonment; when he was released, he hired a gang to rob and harass those who accused him.
Joseph, 25, had a similar history, but he was more or less thrust into this kind of behavior by his environment. Due to an extremely abnormal growth in his brain, Joseph experienced intense bipolar disease. When he was happy about things, he sought only to be alone, read philosophy, and study the world around him. However, when he dropped into his lows, he turned into a barbarian. His speech was vulgar; his anger could grow to unstoppable extremes; he felt an irresistible urge to cause pain to other people. In fact, seeing another person suffer was the only thing he could be found doing when he hit his rock-bottom: he would watch horrible news clips and seek out the most obscure torture stories ever heard of to read. Unfortunately, his highs lasted but a week or so. His downs, on the other hand, could last for multiple weeks, months, and even years if not checked.
Greg and Joseph were fired from the MSU security staff after someone caught them spying into girls’ windows. For weeks they were without jobs and they cursed whoever turned them in: Greg, with nothing to do, was in a rage to find the culprit; Joseph, who was falling into one of his lows, gradually began to contemplate the paying back of that person who betrayed them. As the days went on, the men grew more and more desirous for revenge.

In his desire for payback, Greg occasionally wandered around the MSU campus in disguise, hoping to pick up a clue about what happened to get them caught.
Then, one day, he heard what he wanted to hear. Resisting the urge to take action on the spot, he rushed home to tell Joseph.
Joseph asked, as Greg walked into the door, “Do you want to talk about our revenge some more? I have some bril–”
“I... I found out who it was...”
After some discussion, Joseph decided it was best for Greg to stay incognito and follow their victim around, in an attempt to discover some useful information.
So Greg made sure he followed their victim around to places, though making sure not to draw any attention to himself. After a couple days, he burst through the door of his and Joseph’s apartment much like the last time.
“Oh, I’m glad you’re home,” Joseph said, “I’ve been devising methods to make it painfully slow and–”
Greg interjected, “No! I’ve found out something that you should hear.”
“Oh...” Joseph smiled.
“And, I have a plan to make sure that a lesson is being learned while we slowly take revenge,” said Greg.
“And what’s your plan?”
“First things first,” said Greg “I was close behind, and–”
“But how did you–”
Greg excitedly exclaimed, “Shhhh!!! You don’t need to worry about that. But you do need to know that I’ve found out the most extreme weakness that we could have ever have come across.”
“Oh really?” asked Joseph slowly, “So it’s something we can exploit to make the suffering last for a long, long time? What is it?”
Greg whispered to Joseph.
“Oh my...” escaped from Joseph’s lips, “We can turn that into everything we’ve wanted ‘til now...”
“I know,” Greg said, with a barbaric flame in his eyes. “Lucky for us, I also found out that she goes for a walk down to the open parking every night, at 8:00 PM.”
Joseph was in ecstacy, imagining the kind of torment that he was ready to inflict. “Oh my... we must make it last for a long, long, long time...”

It was 8:09 PM. Greg and Joseph drove a slow, beat up decommissioned police car between the campus and open parking, about a half-mile away. Looking around for their victim, they saw her, walking across the street.
Claire Goddard had left her room to go walking, as she did every night. Claire was a junior at MSU, 21 years old. With a medium stature and lean figure, she stood at 5’5” and weighed 115 pounds. Her straight brown hair was usually tied back or simply laid across her shoulders; tonight, it was left to blow in the wind. Coupled with extremely enticing facial gestures, Claire Goddard was a beautiful young woman. She was wearing the outfit that she had donned for the entire day: a dark brown striped skirt that reached the middle of her thighs and a tight brown sweater that had a tendency to slide up her sides and reveal some of her stomach. On her feet were light brown sandals that matched her skirt.
Once she reached the open parking lot, it didn’t take very long for Claire to notice a police car pulling up the hill behind her. The car’s lights came on, signaling Claire to stop walking. Claire could only think, “Great, what did I do?”
The police officer came up to Claire, and informed her that she was in a dangerous place and she should ride in the car with the two police officers back to a safer location. Claire got in the car slowly, but not without her apprehensions.
On the road, Greg stopped the car in front of an old house, and Claire, who was very confused, asked, “Why did you stop here?”
“This is our destination,” said Greg,
“You know us, sweetheart?” interjected Joseph.
“...You are...” Claire was shocked but it was too late because Joseph had grabbed around from the back seat and put a chloroform-soaked rag over her face that rendered her unconscious. Picking her up out of the passenger seat, Joseph and Greg carried her to the old house that was located miles away from any other signs of civilization.

Claire woke up an hour later, still fully clothed, in a dark and scary room. It was dimly lit due to the large torches, making her the only thing that a person could really see well in the room. The walls, ceiling, and floor were also made of steel. That made Claire more terrified than she already was, but what scared her most was that she couldn’t move at all.
The poor girl was strapped to a metal table of some sort. She was laying on her back with her arms above her head and her legs extended straight out. Her wrists were a foot apart from each other, as were her feet. Metal clamps restrained her wrists, elbows, knee and ankles. She was only able to wiggle her hands and feet, as well as lift her buttocks and arch her back. She could not even bend her knees the slightest bit. Because of her position, her sweater was less useful and now revealed a huge portion of her smooth, soft belly. Her feet, still in sandals, hung off the edge of the table.
Ahead of her, a metal door opened, and two figures entered the room, closing and locking the door behind them. It was Greg Nelson and Joseph Aikman. Claire immediately recognized them.
“Silly girl,” said Greg.
“Yeah...” added Joseph.
Claire swallowed hard and her whole body started to tremble with fear. “What do you want with me?”
Greg spoke as they both approached the table. “Oh I think you know, Claire. Remember us? The ones you turned in and got fired?”
Claire didn’t answer.
“Oh you can’t recall? Well let me tell you one thing: you have made life a living HELL for us. We can’t pay our bills. We can’t buy anything. We can’t even get water. And it’s all because of YOU!!”
Claire’s eyes were open and she was breathing quickly.
Now it was Joseph’s turn to speak: “You are going to be tortured mercilessly.”
Claire’s eyes grew even wider with fear. Her mouth slowly dropped open. “N-no, please, wait. Don’t hurt me, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to do all that. Please don’t kill me,” she begged.
Joseph laughed at her. “I said torture, not kill. And we won’t leave any marks on that...” chuckling, and moving closer, “cute little body of yours.”
Claire looked around in dismay and unbelief. “You can’t be serious! N-no... you wouldn’t do that... you couldn’t do that!”
“My friend Greg, here, found out something about you recently. Can you imagine what we’re going to tell you? I’ll give you a few seconds to think... Go.”
Claire racked her brain, trying to think of what they might be thinking of. Clearly nervous and unable to concentrate, Claire yelled, “I don’t know! I don’t know!”
Joseph spoke slowly, “We found out that you, Claire Goddard, are absolutely in fear of this...”
Claire couldn’t think of what it was.
“Claire, you can’t stand it for just one solitary minute...”
Claire thought to her past.
Joseph was finally ready to tell her, “Sweetheart, we know that, to you, this would be brutal, ruthless, painful, excruciating, ferocious, untamed, severe, and merciless...”
As that last word came out of Joseph’s mouth, time seemed to stop for Claire. She recalled that word somewhere. Sometime in her past... when was it? What was happening then? Then it dawned on her, all at once.
“...torture.”
Her mother said it. Her brothers were holding her down just before it was said. They were...
“The torture you will endure is tickling.”
...tickling her. They were holding her down and tickling her. From her earliest memories, she was deathly ticklish. Everything finally registered in her brain.
Poor Claire’s face was fraught with terror, as the story unfolded in front of her. She was absolutely terrified. To her, tickling was a sadistic form of torture, especially in the position she was in.
Joseph winked at Greg before looking back down at Claire. “And now, little girl, it’s time to be tortured. But before we tickle you, I want to ask one question, ” said Greg. “Think of your position. You’re helpless. Tied down. And you’re going to be screaming a lot. So let’s just get this over with, because we’re going to find out anyways: where’s your most ticklish spot?”
“Why would I tell you freaks?!” Claire screamed back.
“Wrong answer ” Joseph and Greg took their positions at either of Claire’s sides. As they slowly reached towards the poor, helpless girl with their fingers, Greg quietly said, “You’re going to regret that...”
“No Please don’t—no hahahahahahahahahah!!!” Claire’s desperate plea for mercy was lost in laughter as they began tickling her sides at once. Claire felt a pair of hands on each side, Joseph’s fingernails tickling her left side, Greg’s fingers digging into her right. “Noooo, please–hahahahahahahah P-P-PLEASE STOOOOP ”
Less than two minutes of tickling and already Claire’s lungs began to ache. Her skin was so incredibly sensitive that she erupted with tormented laughter from the second they laid hands on her. The moments crept by in slow agony; every second was a faint glimpse of the hellish torments to come. Claire had trouble breathing as the torment on her stomach intensified. Every couple of minutes, one or both of Claire’s torturers would switch their tactics while increasing the torment on her belly. Although to the tortured Claire, it seemed that Greg and Joseph initiated the torment with the most intense tickling ever applied, the reality was that Claire’s hypersensitivity was so extreme that the stomach tickle torture caused her fanatical pain and at the same time extreme, uncontrolled, howling laugher. After a couple of position switches, the tormenters conferred for about 10 seconds in whispers, then resumed the torture. The difference now was that Joseph resorted to tormenting Claire’s sides and ribs while Greg put devilish concentration into torturing her hips and stomach.
This went on for a little over an hour. It was the most horrible torture Claire had ever received in her young life. Joseph’s torture of her ribs along with her sides was bad. To tickle her ribs, Joseph dug his fingers in slowly between the creases, sliding up her shirt as he needed to have more at hand. To get at her sides, Joseph stuck his fingers in deep, kneeling down to keep his target at eye level, and convinced himself he was trying to find something by exploring as deep as his fingers–and her bucking–would allow. But it was Greg’s torture of her stomach and her hips that drove her insane. To torment her stomach, Greg either traced light lines up and down the soft muscle to the flanks of her belly button, or clawed deep into her exposed belly and flexed his fingers around. When he got her hips, though, by holding her skirt down with one hand and digging his index and middle fingers directly into her hip, Claire shrieked in acute mirth.
For the last 5 minutes, Claire began to laugh silently as she was clearly not receiving enough air. They let her rest for a bit. She lay there for 2 minutes catching her breath; her chest heaving was the only movement she made. Finally, she began to plead for her freedom again: “P-please, no more. I can’t take it anymore, I’m too ticklish, please I’ll do anything you want. Just let me go, I beg of you ”
“Well it seems like our little torture victim is ready for more,” commented Joseph maliciously. With that, the tormenters assumed their positions at her belly. “No Please don’t I’ve learned my lesson, I swear Please don’t tickle me anymore ”
“Hmmm, you’ll do anything for us?” asked Joseph
“Yes, anything, I’ll do anything, but just stop the tickling,” Claire pled to her captors.
“I think you know what we want...” Joseph paused.
He resumed, “where is the spot?”
“O-okay I will tell, but you promise not to tickle me if I do this?”
“Certainly! You will be free and we can forget about the whole thing,” Joseph said but he winked to Greg and smiled.
“Promise me on your life that you’ll stop torturing me and let me go!” said Claire.
Both men agreed. Greg said, “Your revenge will be paid in full once you tell us.” Joseph nodded.
“O-o-okay... well, if you promise... it’s my belly button.” Claire sighed, “If my belly button gets touched, I go crazy. I don’t know what it is about it... I’ve been grazed by passing objects and... well, I’ve been touched and tickled there a couple of times, but I always can’t control my laughter when anything touches it. If it gets touched for more than a second or two I will scream, no matter what it is that’s touching it.”
“And you promise this is the only worst tickling spot on your body?” Joseph asked kindly.
Claire sighed, believing her release would come soon, “Well, my feet are incredibly ticklish. They are nothing compared to my belly button, but they’re definitely the number two spot... my brothers used to tickle my feet and drive me crazy. I’m pretty sure that I could not control myself in any way if my feet were tickled for long periods of time...” Claire sighed once more, resigned to the fact that someone now knew her most dangerous and private secret.
“That’s odd,” Greg said, “because when I have seen you around campus, you wear revealing shoes and your shirts often expose your stomach, if not even your belly button. Now why is this? Are you lying to us? You said that your feet and belly button are the most ticklish... why are you not afraid of showing them off? I think you’re lying to us about your ticklish spot!”
“NO! I promise to you those are my worst spots! It’s the truth please no more tickling you promised!” Claire yelled out.
“Alright, ok, don’t worry... we wouldn’t lie to you...” Joseph said pleasantly, “Just tell us, why do you want to show off your most sensitive areas?”
“It’s be-because, I...” Claire stammered off.
“I know EXACTLY WHY!! You want to flex your feet in the sun and tell boys they can’t have them... you want to reveal your stomach to taunt the girls who don’t have your kind of figure... you want to be SEXY so you can be better than EVERYONE ELSE!!” proclaimed Greg. “Now you will GET your PUNISHMENT FOOLISH GIRL! All you want to do is TEASE BOYS and offer yourself as a SEX SYMBOL so you can FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF!! FOR THIS, you WILL be PUNISHED!!!”
Panic flooded the young girl’s body as she violently struggled in her bonds. “NO NOT THAT PLEASE, ANYTHING BUT THAT ” she screamed at the top of her lungs. “YOU PROMISED THAT YOU WOULDN’T TICKLE ME ANYMORE!!!!”
“Sweetheart, Claire...” Joseph said, calmly. He leaned in to whisper into her ear. “We are going to torture you to within an inch of your life...”
Yelling, Claire whipped her hair around and tried to escape her bonds.
Joseph continued to whisper into her ear, “Oh no, don’t you worry. You won’t escape. We will torture you like no person has ever been tortured before. Your suffering will be epic... long and drawn out... excruciatingly painful... methodically and savagely driven... long, long, oh so agonizingly long. The torture will be ultimate. We will zealously force the laughs out of you... and if you don’t laugh we will torture you harder until you’re screaming. You will be one second away from dying, and at that point will your torture temporarily stop... you will revive, and then we will start the process over again. Over... and over and over... and over again.”
She knew she could not survive another hour–nor another minute–of torture. Her stomach had been tickled and it had been unbearable, but the torturers failed to notice her belly button as a target. Now she seriously feared for her life. After all the times they had tickled her to the point where she couldn’t breathe, she seriously feared being tickled to death right now.
“PLEASE, DON’T YOU CAN’T, I’LL DIE SERIOUSLY, I CAN’T TAKE IT!!!! PLEASE ”
“Wow, I’ve never seen a reaction like that before,” said Joseph. “Your sensitivity must be legendary...”
Claire looked at her tormenters with nervous, pleading eyes. “Please, please,” she begged. “Please, you don’t know how ticklish I am. My feet are insanely ticklish, and you can’t even understand how ticklish my belly button is ” Claire looked down to her feet and she regretted changing her shoes to sandals.
Now Greg stood at Claire’s feet, and Joseph was to the side of her belly. Greg said, “I will commence the torment with her sandals on...”
“Good idea.”
With that Greg slowly stroked Claire's toes with his fingertips, and Joseph caressed her stomach. Claire began going frantic.
There was no clemency on the minds of the torturers, for they put Claire through such agonizing pain that no one has ever experienced before. Greg’s fingernails flayed every revealed part of her feet; Joseph’s fingers explicitly jammed into every sensitive piece of flesh on Claire’s naked belly.
“NO PL-PL-PL—NO STOP Not my feeee-hehehehehehehehehehe-eeeet Hahahahahahahahaha, oh–hahahahahahahaha–noooo Not there Oh please, please, not theeeerreee Hahahahahahahaha ” Claire desperately bucked and jerked and kicked; she tried anything she could do in hopes of breaking free of her bonds or at least loosening them a little to give her more freedom to move.
She screamed, "Why hahahahahahahhahahaha are you HAHAHAHAHA t-t-torturing me like hahahahahaHAHAHAHA like th-this oohhhhh OHHHHH NOO!!!! Hahahahahahaha NOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE NO!!!"
Joseph teased, “Oh, I don’t even think that your stomach is that ticklish anymore ” he grinned smugly. “Hmmmm... your reactions are dire. You know what that means.”
Joseph listened to Claire’s screaming laughter for a few moments, then said, “More torture is what that means. More torture for the little Claire. Are your lungs on fire yet? As your skin grows raw from our devastating torment, do you feel my fingers pierce right to your most tender areas? Do you feel the agony as we caress your distressful, sensitive skin?”
The torture continued with Claire’s screaming laughter and inhuman begging for another 20 minutes before another voice was heard. Joseph said, “I wonder what would happen... if I went into that soft little belly button of yours? I can’t wait to see how you’ll like that. Just... think about it! Twenty fingers... abusing that hypersensitive skin of yours... then the fingers begin slipping in and out of your velvet belly button as we rip the laughter from your throat.” Another 50 minutes and Claire’s torture was stopped to let her rest a bit.
“Now you learned your lesson, Miss Claire?” asked Joseph.
“Yes *huff* yes *huff* I learned it *huff* stop tickling *huff*” Claire said, gasping for air.
“Okay, if you learned your lesson, then why aren’t you wearing your shoes?!” said Greg.
“Why *huff* ... *huff* have those *huff* with me?”
“Because you told us you learned your lesson, Miss Hypersensitive. Now why aren’t you wearing your SHOES?!”
And now she began to beg again, “Please, I don’t have my shoes and…”
“Too bad, now let’s continue the punishment.” With that, he took Claire’s sandals off.
“No, no please PLEASE No Don’t tickle my feet I’m sorry for what I did, I know I shouldn’t have done it Please, everything but that You can tickle my underarms or even my belly again, you can tickle all over my body or my legs, or where ever you want to tickle, but please not my feet I’m hyperticklish on my feet, you would kill me, I swear it she continued to plead, as her sandals were completely removed. Her bare feet were hanging off the edge of the table.
“Put my sandals back on this instant ” demanded Claire, with a surge of arrogance.
“Were YOU just giving US orders ?” Joseph demanded furiously, “Alright, have it your way. We won’t torture your feet...”
Claire sighed a breath of relief.
“YET!” Joseph shouted.
Claire asked, confused, “Wha-wha-”
“Get ready for some more torture ” With that, Joseph and Greg moved to Claire’s sides again. “Ooooh, you feel what’s coming, don’t you?” Joseph taunted her.
“No Please don’t—no hahahahahahahahahah...” Joseph and Greg waited no time for Claire to answer. Her desperate pleas for mercy were lost in laughter as they began massaging the area around her belly button. Claire felt twenty fingers feeling all around her belly button, but they never went inside of it. But for some reason, the sensations were worse than the last belly tickling!
In horror, Claire screamed, “Noooo, please--hahahahahahahah, P-P-PLEASE STOOOOP ” and then her voice was lost to the hysterical, caustic laughter that displayed the begin of her slow decline.
Claire became exhausted in only a few minutes. Still, her tormenters showed her no mercy: by using some of their best techniques, they could force her to laugh, beg, and helplessly flail her head around, even though nearly all of her strength had left her.
They continued for a half-hour. Claire’s fighting was becoming weaker and weaker, so the torturers gave her a couple minutes to rest. She could do nothing but try to catch her breath and stop giggling.
“Are you ready for this, Miss Ticklish Belly Button?” Greg said as they both cracked their fingers.
“N...Nooo...oh please...*gasp*...*sigh*” Claire leaked out, more exhausted than she had ever been in her life.
As she took a deep breath in, Greg and Joseph resumed the torture. But this time, one of the torturers took their time prodding inside of Claire’s sensitive, soft belly button while the other felt all around her mid-section, including her hips, sides, ribs, and stomach. Claire found a second wind and began screaming with all of her might.
Every couple minutes, the two torturers would switch their position while increasing the torment on Claire’s belly. After a couple of switches, the tormenters conferred for about 10 seconds in whispers, then resumed the torture. It was decided that Joseph was the best at barbarically tormenting Claire’s belly button, while Greg was best at savagely attacking her sides and hips. So, they took their respective places and proceeded with the torture for a little more than two hours longer.
This time, the torture was worse than it was before. Greg’s methodical torment of Claire’s hips and sides was bad, but Joseph’s torture of her belly button drove her insane.
‘What makes you think you’re worthy to order us around? You haven’t learned your lesson, have you? Apologize to us right now ” Joseph demanded.
“I’m sorry,” she whimpered.
“Louder ” he commanded.
“I’M SORRY ” she yelled.
“Good girl, now let’s get her feet...” Greg said as Claire moaned. The two torturers took their positions at each foot, Greg on the right, and Joseph on the left.
Claire tried to move her feet out of the way as she felt the fingernails torment her soles, but there was nowhere for them to go. Her chest was on fire as she struggled to breathe through the ticklish laughter. She felt Greg’s fingers go up and down the soles, arch, and heel of her right foot. The nails skittered up the sole and down to the heel. The nails skittered across her arch and toes, while on the other foot he tickled the back of her heels.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Claire had no time to speak and beg, as she felt every inch of her soles being tickled. Twenty fingers now on her soles, arch, heel, and toes. It was an nightmare of agony and laughter for Claire.
With a little energy she begged again “ NNNNNOOOOOOTTTT MMMMMMMYYYYYY SSOOOOOOLLEEEEEESS BBBBBWWWWWHHHHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SSSSTTTTOOOOOOPPPPP HHHAAAVVVVVEEEEEE MMMEEERRRCCCCYYY OONN MMMMMEEEEEE HHHHHAAAAA HHHHHEEEEEEHHHHHHHHEEEEEE ”
Now Claire tried to kick and curl her toes, but that didn’t stop her evil tormenters. Joseph enjoyed torturing his victim now, because she appeared to be more ticklish. The lightest touches of his finger along her toes were enough to stop Claire from kicking off his caresses. Whenever she would try to curl her toes, he would only have to stroke his finger along her soles to make her toes uncurl.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, PPPPLLLLLEEEAAASSSSEEE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, CAAAN’T SSTTTAAANNNDD IIITTTT, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ”
Now Greg and Joseph stopped the torture, and teased, “How do you feel? Your feet have been tickled by 20 fingers, 10 finger for each foot, and we’ve applied the same torture to your stomach and belly button.”
“*huff*…*huff*…it’s …*huff* awful…” said Claire, panting.
“Now, are you going to beg us?” asked Joseph.
”Please …*huff* …*huff*…stop … this …*huff* … torture,” Claire said, gasping.
“That can’t be accepted, now is your last chance to do it right,” Greg said.
With hopeless breaths Claire begged, “Please …*huff* …*huff* stop …*huff*…please …*huff* let me …go…*huff*…and …*huff*…don’t tickle me ….please ”
Greg said, “You’ve got to be kidding me, let’s continue this...”
Finally Claire stopped moving and begging, when they began to torture both her feet and her belly button at the same time. She couldn’t take it anymore. She simply laid there and received her tickle torture. Somehow this signalled that Claire really lost this fight. And finally she passed out.
Awakened by a cold splash of water on her face, Claire came to notice that she was in the same position she had been in for the last several hours. “We’re just getting started, Miss Helpless Claire ” Greg said, as the torturers resumed the torment of the prone Claire...

The End

I agree. I hope she gets free in the end but not before she has had a lot more tickling! :firedevil

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back