• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

VCR alert: The Other Half

daryl

TMF Master
Just passing something along.......

According to TIVO's program description, the 2/13 episode of THE OTHER HALF has a segment on tickling. It gives no description and I have no idea what the show is, but there it is.

God, I love the "key word" search on TIVO :)

daryl--thank you!

Can you tell us how the TIVO search works if there is no description? What is it searching?

This sounds like it has real potential!

Again, thanks!

dig dug

Actually, I misspoke. There is a description of the show, it's just that description didn't describe anything. they gave all the topics they were covering over, and, set off by semi-colons, was the one word "tickling."

What I meant was they don't say who or how or whatever.

TIVO is like an electronic butler of a VCR. It records any show you want, just by telling it the name, or when it's on, etc. It instantly scans all the channels you get for a few weeks and sets up "season passes," etc. You can play, pause, reweind, etc. It stores many hours of shows for you.

and it has "wish lists", where you can scan all the shows coming up on all the channels for a few weeks by key word or by actor or whatever. Every few days I look under tickling and ticklish and tickle. That's how I originally found the sexcetra before Jeff was allowed to announce it.

I can't remember TV before TIVO :)

Cool, daryl--thanks for the clarification! I'm gonna try to record that episode of "The Other Half".

ddd

could it be?

Thanx for the alert, daryl! I'll have to remember to tape this.

Of all the luck....

the channel that carries it here near atlanta is showing the olympics at the time that show is usually on. i'm cursed i tell ya.:rolleyes:

Prime,

If that is the case where you are, it may be true in many places (gulp!)...

ddd

Dear Daryl--

You are the MAN! I successfully recorded "The Other Half" and it features Yaqi and "Tickling as Love Play". I haven't even watched it yet, cause I wanted to thank you and to post a notice about it first. (I see, however, that nontkl got there ahead of me...like duh!)

Daryl: Thank you SOOOO much for taking the time to post the notice about this show. And take good care of that TIVO system!

Bravo!!

dig dug dog

You are quite welcome. Always looking to share the wealth. Don't applaud, just send mainstream clips (grin, duck, run).

Daryl

Yeah, thanks for the heads-up on that daryl . . . I tuned in just in the nick of time, and the scene was great! That girl was a real cutie!

I got this show taped but the tape got messed up while trying to add Stern clips.However,the whole upper body part is in good shape.If anyone wants to make a clip,and there are no problems involving it,
(legal), maybe we can arrange for shipping the tape.

Juggler got ahold of this scene, and TickleTown will be adding it to its Movies section for the March edition of the site, for those that would like to check it out.

Really cute scene :)

The best possible solution...let the pros handle it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back