• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelly Tickling Dorothy Laine Fm Concepts

queenslandman

I downloaded this video from their website recently and even for $4.99 I felt let down.
No mistakes, Dorothy is cute and so are her feet but ticklish they ain't. She screams and yelps but never laughs or giggles. It is more of a painful experience for her as opposed to a laughing one. But, some people like that and good for them. But some laughing would have been nice.
Anybody who can recommend a good FM Concepts vid with some REAL laughing let me know.

Authentic FM Concepts vids

Can't think of videos #s right now but here are some things to go on:

Any scene where Julia Parton is tickled makes a video worth owning. I'm not wild about ST-6 because I don't like the tickler, though I'd certainly recommend all the others.

Keli Lessur is tickled in a few of their videos; she's very ticklish too.

Tori Sinclair is a wonderful tickle victim, as we all know.

If you can find the one where Joy Marks is tickled (I do know this #, it's FC-25), get it; it's a classic scene.

If you go to their website you can search for these models by name. Hopefully you can do some trading to get them if certain videos are out of print. Some of these scenes may be available for download on the FMC site!

Well, lo and behold!!!!

Hey Queensland, the Joy Marks FC-25 clip I mentioned to you in a post a few minutes ago? Well...I just visited "Tickleparty.com" and it just so happens to be their newest addition! It IS all foot tickling, though. If you don't like this one there isn't a whole lot more I can recommend!

While this clip is no winner, I can say that Dorothy is indeed ticklish on her feet from some clips from a bondage exhibition she once did, and her own replies from the last time we had he visit the chat room. As so often is the case, it's the skill of the tickler that makes all the difference.

Myriads

agreed

Very true. To this end, Dorothy is tickled in three other fm scenes that I can recall: at least two different sequences by Kristine Imboch (so so), lying on her front with her arms tied behind her back by Eric and one other person (pretty good), and by Eric while in stocks (also pretty good). Her reactions were fairly decent in both of the last two aforemention scenes, and they contained both foot and upper body tickling. I can find the numbers of the tapes if you can't find them on FM's site.

This is actually one of my very favorite clips, so I guess it's all a matter of taste!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back