• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crossroads Facility, Part 33 (F/F)

tarr2k

TMF Expert
Part 33

Mr. Barrister cleared his throat. It wasn't a pleasant kind of clearing either. It didn't say that there was an uncomfortable bit of blockage that needed to be taken care of, or rather, it did, but not in the normal sense. It said the throat was preparing to announce the removal of some blockage to the owner of the throat's larger goals. It was a very calculated noise. "You have something to say, Mr. Barrister?" Ms. Danoob asked.

"Yes," he said in his gravelly voice. "For eighteen months now you have given us progress reports and promises. And in all that time we have not received a penny in actual return on our investment. You have a team that is capable of doing incredible things -or so you say- and yet so far we've seen little more than their ability to tickle each other out of their skin. If I want erotica, Ms. Danoob, I don't need it from my portfolio; that's why God and Al Gore gave us the Internet, after all."

"The return on investment will be substantial, I assure you," Ms. Danoob replied.

"Yes, so you've said," Mr. Barrister commented. "When?"

"Soon," she said.

"'Soon?'" he replied. "Is that a scientific term? Because you told us that as a scientist, you were the only one capable of managing this project with any chance for success. 'Soon' does not fill me with confidence."

"We are skirting the boundaries here," Ms. Danoob said. "I don't want to offer you a time table I cannot precisely calculate."

Mr. Barrister looked down, nodding a little as he wrapped on the desk. "I wonder, Ms. Danoob, if we'd be better off allowing you to focus where your talents are strongest. The daily minutia of running Crossroads Facility isn't really something you need concern yourself about."

Ms. Danoob smiled, or at least, bared her teeth. "I assure you, that won't be necessary. I'm handling the facility just fine."

"It's nothing to take personally," Mr. Barrister said. "Just business."

Ms. Danoob's smile widened. "In less than three days we will come into possession of one million kilograms of refined platinum. Will that convince you?"

Mr. Barrister offered the same smile in return. "It would be a nice start."

The meeting closed and the screen vanished. Ms. Danoob's smile evaporated, and she fumed a moment, but only a moment. She walked out; her assistant was waiting. "We have to accelerate our plans," she said. "We go in less than three days; adjust the schedules accordingly."

"Yes, ma'am."

"I need to check on the alcove," Ms. Danoob continued. "While I'm there, have the kraken readied. I think it's about time for the real deal."

"As you wish, ma'am." Ms. Danoob stormed on up the corridor of Crossroads Facility, a place that existed only because of her, because of her genius and vision. It was hers, and she'd be damned if anyone was going to change that.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Starbuck secured the last of the restraints, then looked over Lara's helpless body. "This should do nicely," she commented.

"It's hopeless," Lara said. "You can't beat me, Kara, no matter what you try. Even Seven couldn't."

Starbuck kneeled astride Lara's torso. "Yes, but she didn't know you like I do," she said seductively. She leaned down and began lightly pinching the inner flesh of Lara's arms halfway between her shoulder and her elbow. Lara's eyes were screwed shut and teeth ground together, but there was an unmistakable grin across her face. Starbuck repeated the pinches, with each one moving just a little but farther along the biceps until Lara was snickering. "Cracks in your resolve, my love?" she asked, rolling the flesh a little in-between her fingers while Lara's snickering turned into chuckling. She continued her slow trek until she reached Lara's underarms, then set a finger in the center of each. Lara finally opened her eyes, body stiff in anticipation. She knew what was going to happen, of course, but couldn't help but look.

Starbuck began lightly scratching and the snickers were back. Soon she was using all her fingers, and there was light laughter. A little more pressure, and the laughter deepened, until Lara was shaking her head. "I think I've found a crack in your resolve," Starbuck said, scratching in circles around Lara's armpits while the helpless woman laughed and danced in her prone position. Starbuck scratched up her biceps a little, then down into the center of her hollows, never breaking stride for even a moment. When you had Lara caught, you had to push the advantage and keep her off balance. It was true in all things, and that meant tickling. So even as Lara's face turned strawberry with laughter, Starbuck didn't relent, she just kept things moving. Instead of scratching, she slipped into a one finger prod, pushing and twisting, causing Lara to offer pathetic laughs that seemed more like groans of ticklish despair. Starbuck repeated this all over her pits until Lara's body was trembling like a slow-motion violin string.

"Okay! Okay!!!" Lara finally yelled. "I give, I give! HAHAHAHA!!!" Starbuck finally relented to give Lara a chance to catch her breath. She cared a great deal for her, but at the same time, Lara was very much a dominating personality, and Starbuck wanted it to be clear that she wasn't going to be her sidekick here. This was going to be a partnership of equals.

Of course, that didn't mean they should make this torturous. Kara shifted her technique now, teasing Lara all over her torso now, lightly tickling until they couldn't wait any more and began making love. When that was finished the restraints were undone, and Lara went off to take in a shower.

"You know," she said eventually, “I've been thinking. I don't think we deserve to live in a dump like this."

"Well, you'll get no argument from me," Starbuck said. The room had brick walls and bare concrete floors. Their beds were singles with just a mattress on a spring-based metal cot. There was a table, two battered wooden chairs, a set of shelves for clothes, and the small bathroom with shower. Starbuck was a soldier, she'd been used to living with less than plush conditions, but she was also used to having alcohol and cigars and poker to take the edges off. This still felt like a prison.

"I think it's about time we paid a visit to our warden," Lara said. "If Ms. Danoob wants our service, it's only fair that we get something out of the bargain, and this would be a good start."

"A liquor cabinet would be nice," Starbuck offered. "Preferably a full one."

"Yes, I could do with a little cognac now and then as well." Starbuck had to give Lara credit, despite her upbringing and her extravagant background, Lara wasn't the kind of aristocracy Kara had expected. She could list off the top five wines to have with roasted sea bass, but when dropped into the wilderness she'd know exactly what kind of frogs, lizards, and bugs could be safely eaten, and do so without complaint. Lara liked the fine things, but she didn't require the fine things. That was probably what Starbuck liked about her - she was upper crust that didn't mind operating at the level of crumbs like her.

"Let's get dressed and talk to her," Lara said, coming out of the shower. "Quail's eggs... I haven't had those in a long time."

"Oh yes," Starbuck said. "Can't get enough of those, especially fried with bacon."

Lara smiled. "Quite. Let's go."
--------------------------------------------------------------

Ms. Danoob watched, arms crossed, while Seven worked on the alcove they'd stolen from the Borg ship. There was nothing said, or implied; the administrator seemed fascinated just watching Seven work, even though she asked no questions. Seven didn't speculate on her motives; she'd learned by now that her former captor worked in mysterious ways, looking at things with a perspective that Seven -who assimilated many species- found completely alien.

"It's finished," Seven finally said. "I've managed to interface it with your systems; whatever data you provide can be directly downloaded into my memory engrams."

"Good," Ms. Danoob said. "The ability to rapidly learn information will prove invaluable in our efforts. Tomorrow's operation will be a good test of that ability."

Seven turned back to examine the alcove once again. "You should be aware that my Borg technology has all manner of security systems in place. If you attempt to use this interface to provide a hostile program, or to in some way attempt to manipulate my behavior, it will fail." She turned back to Ms. Danoob. "And I will be very angry."

"And I've seen you angry," Ms. Danoob commented.

"No, you saw me upset. You would not wish to see anger."

The corners of Ms. Danoob's mouth twitched. "Is that a threat Seven? From you?"

"A statement," Seven said flatly. "An outlining of the causal relations. If you do nothing, then there will be no negative consequences."

"Fine with me," Ms. Danoob said. "I'll have my technicians ready the data for upload." She turned and walked out of the room; her assistant was waiting. Ms. Danoob quickly informed her of the instructions about the data. "I'll look them over

"Also," the assistant said, "Lara and Kara wish to speak with you. They made it clear they meant now."

Ms. Danoob never broke her stride. "No," she said evenly. "I'll see them in two hours. I'm busy now."

"They won't like it," he assistant observed.

"Yes," Ms. Danoob said, and offered nothing more. She entered the nearby chamber and closed the door behind her, rubbed her eyes a moment to fight off the exhaustion, then entered the startup codes into the wall panel. As she was finishing the door opened; Lara and Starbuck came in. "I suggest you leave," Ms. Danoob said, again without any feeling.

Lara ignored the remark. "We need to discuss compensation," she said.

"You want a salary?" Ms. Danoob asked. There was a low-pitched thrumming sound, but around Crossroads Facility there was always something making a strange noise or vibration; people tended to notice only when things were silent.

"We want something above squalor contemporary," Starbuck said. "We risk our lives and live in something worse than any barrack I've ever seen."

"Then this mission will be of benefit," Ms. Danoob said. "We'll be obtaining a large amount of mineral reserves; it will provide a nice payment to our stockholders and allow for some redecorating. Will that satisfy you?"

"No," Lara said.

"Good, glad that's settled," Ms. Danoob said, turning back to the panel. Lara grabbed her shoulder and turned her back to face her; not a jerk, but with a firm inevitability that said she'd better not show Lara her back again.

"There's more.”

"I'm afraid that-" She was cut off as the door locked itself, thick steel bars sliding out into the wall.

Lara looked back from it to Ms. Danoob, and her eyes narrowed. "Open it," she said in a voice lined with frost.

"Too late, I'm afraid," Ms. Danoob said. "I did suggest you leave, remember.”

The wall opposite began rumbling up, revealing an eerie darkness beyond. Starbuck backed away from it and Lara's grip on Ms. Danoob loosened. "What's going on?" she demanded, though there was a hint of fear in her voice.

"Have you ever fantasized that a giant octopus catches you and tickles you to your wits end?" Ms. Danoob asked.

Lara's eyes searched the darkness. "No," she said and then saw just the hint of metallic gleam.

"Well," Ms. Danoob said, "I have."

eeks an octopus???? great installment..what is a kracken? the sea monster? and hmm Ms. Danoob is being challenged..but i also think that they deserve better living accomodations myself..sp? those poor girls always seem to get a tickling of one kind or another..

isabeau said:
eeks an octopus???? great installment..what is a kracken? the sea monster? and hmm Ms. Danoob is being challenged..but i also think that they deserve better living accomodations myself..sp? those poor girls always seem to get a tickling of one kind or another..

Well, that is what I pay them for. :)

Thanks!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back