• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Chronicles of the Feather M/M...

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Tremain Faulkner walked briskly along the dirt road, breathing deeply to take in the sweet, clean spring air. He was traveling to the pub to celebrate his victory and didn't hear the horses behind him until they nearly overtook him.
Tremain stopped only to find himself circled by the riders, heads covered in small black masks. Only the eyes and mouth could be seen. He felt a rope fall around him and tighten around his arms.
Suddenly the rope was yanked harder and Tremain fell to the grouond and felt himself being dragged at high speed, dust clogging his nose and thoat.

It seemed like an eturnity, but the riders finally stopped and grabbed Treman and threw him in the small dark dungeon in Mead Castle, where Sebastian lived.

Sebastian was Duke of Weltshire and was angered by Tremain's victory and thought he had secret information. Sebastian was at war with Treman's army and swore himself to total victory.

Tremain lay on a cot in the dungeon, dozing and wondering what was going to happen to him. The door flew open and two men came in ad stripped him and tragged him to the torture cell.

Shivering as he was tied to a wooden frame, Sabastian came in, feathers and brushes in hand. Treman's eyeas grew wide at the site of the feathers. He and Sebastian grerw up together and knew each others weaknesses.

"So you are the proud victor! We'll see how proud you are when my tortuers get through with you!!!" Tremain looked up at him angerly. "I demand you cut me down and let me go back to my home. I am no good to you. I have no information for you."

"I don't need information! I just am going to torture you becasue I can! I will make an example of you then send you back to your clan. You see, I know your secret!... The secret that you try to hide so well!!!"

Sebastian stepped closer and began tickling Tremain's ribs with his nails. Tremain tried to hold in the laughter that was biulding up in his belly, but when he felt fingertips playing in his armpits, he couldn't hold himself together. Laughter bubbled up frm his gut and forced it's way out . He thrashed and pulled at the ropes. Then Sebastian moved his fngertips down to Tremain's hips and began tickling him. Tremain struggled and bucked as his hips were keaded and tickled. Then Sebastian's fingertips slid down to Tremain's inner thighs. Eyes wide, he pleaded with him to stop. Memories of his boyhood flooded his b rain as Sebastion tickled closer to his ticklish genitals.

The two men were friends in a more simpler time, before all the fighting began. It started as playful tickling when they were just boys, Tremain slightly more ticklish than Sebastion. Then things changed as they became young men. The tickling became more personal as Sebastion's love for Tremain grew. It happed quite by accident while they were togethr in the music room. Tremain lay on the floor, shirt off, giggling as Sebastion ran a feather down his sensitve belly. Sebastion was nearly naked, his perfet body firm and well toned. He lay next to Tremain, tickling him all the while wiht the goose feathr, then he set the feather aside and slid closer to Tremain and bgan tickling his nipples wiht the tip of his tongue. Tremain giggled hysterically as he felt the touch of the warm tongue on his ticklish nipples. Then Sebastion slid his hands down and slid Treman's pants off, exposng his manhood. Tremain looked at Sebastion...

"What are you playing at? You know I am engaged to Clarissa." Sebastion smiled and look the feathr and tickled down Treman's hard cock. Tremain jumped at the feather's touch then began giggling. Sebastion took the feather and tickled Tremain's privates slowly. Tremain laughed insanely as his privates were insanely ticklish. the he felt the tipof Sebastion's tounge tickling the tip of his cock. Tremain was going out of his head wiht frenzied laughter and felt himself becoming arroused.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back